The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anybody from Hong Kong"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorpinoy 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-28-02, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorpinoy Click to send private message to survivorpinoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anybody from Hong Kong"
I posted a similar message at the SurvivorBlows site. I will be in Hong Kong from 07 to 10 November 2002. I just want to know the day, time and channel (network) and other details on the TV broadcasts of Survivor 5 and Ameazing Race 3 in Hong Kong.

Thanks!

Do one thing every day that scares you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anybody from Hong Kong SeaVisionBurma 10-28-02 1
   RE: Anybody from Hong Kong survivorpinoy 10-28-02 2
       RE: Anybody from Hong Kong stan1616 10-28-02 3
 RE: Anybody from Hong Kong Neobie 10-28-02 4
   RE: Anybody from Hong Kong TARantado 10-31-02 5
       RE: Anybody from Hong Kong SeaVisionBurma 10-31-02 6
           RE: Anybody from Hong Kong TARantado 10-31-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-02, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaVisionBurma Click to send private message to SeaVisionBurma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
Hello Survivorpinoy - How's the Philippines??

I'm in Burma but we get the same network (AXN) for Amazing Race here, just 1 1/2 hours behind Hong Kong.
So you should be tuning in to AXN for TAR 3 at 20:00 Hong Kong time on Thursday night, 7th November.
There's a repeat again at midnight the same night, and then again on Sunday afternoon.
Check AXN's website at www.axn-asia.com for more details.

As for Survivor, I get it on UBC Series - not sure what channel in Hong Kong that is, but the time will be 13:00 on Friday 8th November, and repeat the same night at 21:00.

Of course any Hong Kongers are welcome to step in and correct/add!!
Good luck - I know how you feel, I drive Hotel Managers up the wall during my frequent travels throughout Asia, trying to get them to re-program the house channels so I can watch TAR and Survivor.

p.s. On AXN this weekend (Nov 2,3) there doing the full repeat of the original Survivor series all day, non stop. Should be good for a laugh.

survivorpinoy 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-02, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorpinoy Click to send private message to survivorpinoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
Thanks for the info, SeaVisionBurma.

Actually, The Amazing Race 3 is being shown here in the Philippines in 2 channels, namely AXN and a local channel. Just want to be sure about AXN's coverage in Hong Kong.

So, my only problem now is Survivor. Anybody? Why did AXN stop carrying Survivor anyway?

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-02, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
Hi! I'm from the Philippines also and the Amazing Race is aired also at the same time here in AXN and that is 8pm. Survivor was taken out of AXN mainly because the ratings are going down here.

Stan1616

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-28-02, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
Survivor would be on one of the English channels, I think ATV, heard from my Dad. Amazing Race 1 was on TVB Pearl last year, but this season I don't know...

Aargh! I can't get AXN in HK! What am I going to do when I get there?!

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
Hi !

Nice to see fellow TAR fans from the Philippines and Asia on this board !

For schedules of TAR3 on AXN, you could check out their website http://www.axn-asia.com

You may be happy to know that TAR3 is shown at least 4 times a week. The first broadcast is on Thursdays 8:00pm (Hong Kong/Philippines) followed by replays on Friday 12 am (yeah, you heard that right, just 4 hours after it was shown, just if you didn't get enough of it).

Then, repeats on Sunday 1pm and 6pm.

I'm not sure but I think they have a final repeat of the same episode on Tuesdays.

I think AXN Asia devoted more air time to TAR to fill up for the Survivor timeslots when they pulled it out.

However, this weekend, there's a Survivorfest... 6 straight hours on Nov 2, and another 6 hours on Nov 3.

I wish they'd have a TAR1 fest. I started getting hooked on TAR2. Never got to watch TAR1.

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaVisionBurma Click to send private message to SeaVisionBurma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
>I wish they'd have a TAR1
>fest. I started getting
>hooked on TAR2. Never
>got to watch TAR1.

Me too, I only stumbled on to TAR2 by accident in a lucky channel-surfing vendetta.
Wonder if any AXN asia programmers read these threads. I'd ring them up if I had a phone.

I want to see what all the fuss is about "Team Guido" and "Momily" etc etc whom I still see much banter about in these forums...

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anybody from Hong Kong"
Ecxactly !

I know Tara & Will, Gary & Dave, Danny & Oswald very much watching all of them on TAR2 but when someone in the forum mentions or compares anyone to "Team Guido" and "Momily", I haven't got a clue why cause I simply don't know them.

Is there any video store where you could rent or buy this ?

PS: I tried to watch the 1st rerun at 12 midnight, guess what ?!? I fell asleep around 11:30pm and woke up at 1:30am !
Talk about bad timing ! LOL!

Oh well, there's still 3 more reruns I could catch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •