The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Official Summary (10/27)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Official Summary (10/27)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

Previously on the Bachelor....Byron got rid of Krysta (yeah!) and Elizabeth, Jane acted like a psycho and Chris claimed once again that it was the Most.Dramatic.Rose.Ceremony.Ever! We get previews for tonight's episode and for once it actualy does seem a bit dramatic, but am sure that is just due to some sort of fancy editing.

We start out with all the women gathered around the pool discussing Jayne's behavior the night before. They all feel she had fooled them by acting all shy and calm to then later reveal that her head does indeed detach and spin-in-circles if pissed off. Jayne tries to justify her actions and claims she was only to expressing the displeasure of all the women to Byron. The women feel differently, to say the least.

Next we see that Byron wants to spend some time with Cheresse. They go hang out on a big futon in the back yard. Cheresse explains she was upset by some of the actions at the slumber party. She says at first when she met all these beautiful women she couldn't imagine how they were all still single, yet know that she has gotten to know them she now understands why. (too true!) Byron asks if this applies to all the girls and Cheresse says no, only the pyscho ones. This of course makes Byron's cucumber grow so he decides to take this opportunity to make out with Cheresse. Personal aside-since Cheresse seems intellegent, level headed, and is the only girl I actually like......I will take this as a sign that she will not be the one Byron finally chooses.

We then see Byron spending alone time with Cynthia (Cindy). He explains that the first night he met her she asked about his intentions instead of trying to sell herself to him. He said that made her stand out from the rest of the desparately-just-trying-to-get-married girls. They are spending time on the beach and take time out from "connecting" long enough to see some dolphins jumping in the water. Needless to say this also makes Byron's cucumber grow so he decides to lock lips with Cindy. I see a trend starting....do you?

We cut back to Andrea who is at the house wondering about Byron and Cindy's date. Cindy then comes back "gushing" about her date......as Jayne calls it. Guess anyone who is excited about a topic is "gushing" in Jayne's book. Cindy claims she has fallen for Byron and that the "game is on".

Coming up.......the women are tired of sharing Byron and Jayne is pushed "over the edge" (of what? and by whom? Must be one of the smarter girls.....I can't wait!).

We're back and Mary and Jayne walk outside to find two boxes. Mary's name was on one of the envelopes. She has a box of shoes and feel this must mean that there is a dress somewhere for her as well. The girls talk about Jayne being jealous and we hear Jayne actually admit that she is "furious" that Byron did not pick her for the date. The nerve of this guy actually dating other people........like that is the concept of the show or something?!?!

Byron is looking forward to seeing Mary. When he picks her up psycho-stalker chick is upstairs giving both of them her best "may you die on the way to dinner look". Mary and Byron go to dinner where Mary says she wants to start at "ground zero". Mary also asks Byron about his first marriage. She somehow thinks that Byron having been married before and now appearing on a dating show is a sign that he has a "positive" attitude about marriage. She of course tells him that she does not want a divorce (no matter what an a** this guy turns out to be) and wishes to be married forever, like her parents.

We are then taken to the obligatory hot tub scene (which if not shown during a bachelor episode would lead to the downfall of the entire series I'm told) and as Mary and Byron "share something special" (no not Byron's cucumber......get your minds out of the gutter) we are again forced to watch Byron make out with someone.

Coming up.........Jayne becomes more crazy yet Byron still keeps falling for her. Jayne jumps ship and the women are worried she may hurt herself (now Then we'd have some of this drama Chris keeps telling us about.......)

We're back and another invitation is shown. Cynthia gets it and sees that it's for Jayne. Byron asks her to please join him on a ride into the sunset. The women are upset that he has choosen Jayne for an individual date. This lead to discussion of whether or not Jayne and Byron have developed a "connection". Jayne walks in while the girls are talking about her. She pretends not to care since she is so busy getting ready for her date with Byron.

Byron picks her up on a horse and they ride off together never to be seen again ...........whoops, I meant to say into the sunset. They go to a hillside and talk about Jayne's hang ups. (always a fun way to spend time on a date). She says she is not from a touchy-feely family (and that Dr. Phil says she exhibits 7 of the 10 signs of a serial killer).

They then go to a barn and see baby kittens. It is all very warm and cuddly. Jayne then says that she is shy and not a very agressive girl......Byron takes this for what it is..........an invitation to make out. So we are again treated to more sucking face than we have ever wanted to see.

When Jayne comes back from her date she does not want to say anything about it to the other girls and seems to to bed almost immediately. She hears one of the girls talking about her odd behavior and gets up suddenly from her bed. She and Cindy get into a fight about the fact that Cindy appeared to have fun on her date (hence actually smiling afterwards) while Jayne came home and wanted to be left alone. Jayne gets mad and storms out. She says it is hard living with so many girls who all talk about you behind your back....which I'm sure it is........but maybe you should think about that before you act like a complete nut-job around them.

Coming up......Jayne is missing and the women are freaking out. Chris also promises us the Most."Explosive".Rose. Ceremony.Ever. Geez, wonder how they were able to find a new adjective besides dramatic? Maybe someone finally spent a few bucks on a thesaurus?

Back again, and after the blowout Jayne leaves and turns to Byron for comfort. Mary meanwhile is claiming that Jayne's look was "evil" and they they should find her so that she doesn't do anything to harm herself. They women all run around in the dark yelling "Jayne" which is actually quite comical since she is just a few yards away trying to snuggle with Byron.

She is telling Bryron how difficult it is for her to live with all the other women. She can not stand when they come back from their dates "gushing" about what a great time they had while with him. (personal aside---just what show did she think she was signing up for.....someone HAD to explain the concept to her somewhere along the way......you know, the fact that the bachelor actually dates other women).

Byron tries talking Jayne into going back to her room (anything to get this psycho to leave him alone and and let him sleep), but Jayne doesn't want to go. Meanwhile most of the girls continue searching for the hopelessly-lost Jayne while Andrea smartly realizes that she should just go back to the house and wait for her there.

Byron knows that he can't be having "sleep overs" if he is to pick his true soul mate (which is what he states in his voice-over as his explanation for wanting to get rid of crazy Jayne), so he finally convinces her to leave. Jayne makes her way back to the main section of the mansion where Andrea tries to calm her down. Jayne does not wish to be confronted by any of the girls, so of course this is exactly what happens when she enters the room. Mary confronts Jayne and wants an explanation of why she left so suddenly.

Jayne says she feels that Cindy "attacked" her and that none of the girls there care for her. Meanwhile some words of reason are uttered by Cheresse as she says in a confessional that she hopes Byron realizes how Jayne "really is". She thinks that Jayne will be gone soon and I am hoping she is right. (Which probably means Byron is oblivious to Jayne's craziness and/or will be bribed by the producers to keep her around for the drama she creates).

Coming up.....Jayne continues to act unstable and even manages to get the girls to dislike her moreso than they already do. And Chris asks us......who will stay and who will go? All I can say is I'm glad this hour is almost up!

Well we're back and Byron is staring at the photos of the girls and talking about all the tension in the house. Chris shows up and tells Byron he has three "last chance" talks with the women of his choice. He picks Tonya, Cindy and Jayne. Jayne is up first.

Jayne is worried that he may be concerned as to why she doesn't get along with the other girls. Byron asks her what is on her mind. She wisely tells him about the incident with Cindy and plays it off as no big deal instead of telling him what is really on her mind.......which is her wondering how hot the water will have to be for her to boil the bunny she found out back. The girls meanwhile are inside discussing the fact that Jayne may be totally different around Byron than she is with them. Meaning they are afraid he hasn't seen her looney side yet.

Cindy goes to see Byron next, and when he asks how she is doing she says there are things that she hasn't had to deal with since high school going on, and that he is welcome to ask her any questions he would like. He declines to do so and sends her on her way.

Tanya visits Byron last and is glad to get a chance to see him since she has not seen much of him lately. Byron and Tanya's exchange amounts to next to nothing and she leaves saying he did not give her "much to go on".

Next up.....Byron has to make his Most.Heart-Wrenching.Decision.Ever! Glad that the show has finally decided to spare us the dramatic saying twice in a row now.

When we come back we see Chris telling the girls that normally if you receive a rose tonight it means you are going to meet the bachelor's parents. This time it means you are going for a fanatasy overnight date instead (also known as the I'm-gonna-get-some date).

Byron gives the obligatory "gotta go with my heart" speach and then picks Cindy for the first rose, Mary receives the second, Tanya receives the third.......leaving Andrea, Cheresse and Jayne to hear, "Ladies this is the last rose of the evening", from Chris. Byron chooses to give the final rose to Cheresse. Meaning Andrea and Jayne are the ones sent packing.

Andrea is disappointed but very rational about Byron's decision, which is surprising to me since I had thought she was convinced she was "in love". Jayne also seems more calm than I thought she would be but does go on to show us how delusional she is, by saying Byron led her on and lied to her. She even goes as far as telling this to Byron when she leaves. He now realizes that he DEFINITELY made the right decision by getting rid of her.

Byron discusses the final four women and tells us how wonderful they all are. And we see previews of next week which shows the women getting to decide if they extend an invite to the fantasy suite or not (gosh, these producers really know how to shake things up on this show), and we also see a brief tiff between Byron and Cindy in a limo. That may actually be interesting to see.......till then try and get some sleep, as I know you have been kept up late at night wondering who Byron actually picked as his "soul mate".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Officia... qwertypie 10-29-04 1
 RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Officia... SilverStar 10-29-04 2
 RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Officia... txmomma26 10-29-04 3
 RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Officia... Schnookie Palookie 10-29-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Official Summary (10/27)"
I will never look at cucumber salad again in the same way.

Great summary, fast and a little snarky -- Just the way I like them.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Official Summary (10/27)"
Great job money! Some really funny lines in there! I liked:

-They all feel she had fooled them by acting all shy and calm to then later reveal that her head does indeed detach and spin-in-circles if pissed off.

-Jayne is pushed "over the edge" (of what? and by whom?

-Byron takes this for what it is..........an invitation to make out.

One word: GOTHMOG!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Official Summary (10/27)"
Great summary!! You had quite a few of the same thoughts I did while watching teh show.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor 6 - Episode 5- Official Summary (10/27)"
Thanks for the great summary bdemoney! Loved it all.

Soooo glad to see pycho-Jayne gone.

*ghoulishly brought to you by Phoenix Mons*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •