The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reward Challenge Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Buckeye 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-01, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buckeye Click to send private message to Buckeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reward Challenge Theory"
There have been debates on several boards as to whether Jerri is hugging Colby or Nick in the "hug pictures". I was not sure before and assumed that it was Colby as they know eash other better. I just copied out the hug picture and put a picture of Colby above it and a picture of Nick below it so I could make a good comparison. It is without a doubt a picture of Nick hugging Jerri. The males face is darker than Ambers, the sideburns are very dark and most of all the eyebrows are dark and thick like Nick's. Nick also was wearing his bandana this way at the RC.

Now the question is why would Jerri be hugging Nick. Based on Nick still wearing the bandana it appears to be the night of the RC. My theory is that Nick wins the reward challenge and shares the meal with the tribe. Jerri is hugging Nick to thank him for sharing the meal with the group. This is right after they finished dinner which would also explain why they are holding mugs in their hands.

Just a theory but Burnett has indicated that he will give us clues each week. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hug with Mug... Krautboy 03-14-01 1
 RE: Reward Challenge Theory Bungler 03-14-01 2
   RE: Reward Challenge Theory Buckeye 03-14-01 3
       RE: Reward Challenge Theory wildcamper 03-14-01 4
           Video clips AyatollahKhomeini 03-14-01 5
               RE: Video clips wildcamper 03-14-01 6
 RE: Reward Challenge Theory grumpy_angel 03-14-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hug with Mug..."
I agree that the picture of Jerri hugging Nick/Colby is celebratory and not condolences. The mug indicates eating or celebrating. Probably a RC victory feast. Wouldn't be drinking a toast to say good bye to someone with food poisoning. I agree that a thank-you hug seems most likely. So, in conclusion, anyone could get sick and with no immunity pictures yet, someone could leave due to illnesss and forfeit the TC due to automatic ejection.

I still wonder about the title "Friends?" and agree with the other posters who find this troblesome.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reward Challenge Theory"
I like this theory. BUT the hug could also indicate that Jerri turns out to be the winner and shared her spoils with others (something she might be doing to ingratiate herself with the tribe members who will eventually be Jury members).

Buckeye 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buckeye Click to send private message to Buckeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reward Challenge Theory"
>I like this theory. BUT
>the hug could also indicate
>that Jerri turns out to
>be the winner and shared
>her spoils with others (something
>she might be doing to
>ingratiate herself with the tribe
>members who will eventually be
>Jury members).

I have been thinking the same thing so I went back and reviewed the vid caps again. Jerri's arms are on top as if she initiated the hug. She seems to be leading. The main reason that I still think Nick wins is that on the preview they show Jerri pleased with her throw. This is similar to Alicia dancing last week, therefore, no way Jerri wins.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reward Challenge Theory"
can NE1 tell where I can see these videos????
or can someone post pics

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Video clips"
See this post:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/890.shtml#8
and this one:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/890.shtml#12

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Video clips"
Thanx for the URL

My direct response WAS NICK but 2 other co-workers say it looks like colby... but i dont know it just seems funny that she would
be hugging colby and he seems to be her Arch Enemy its just a
gut instinct i dunno what to say. its just one of those feelings
Thanx again for the URL ayatollahkhomeini

grumpy_angel 30 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grumpy_angel Click to send private message to grumpy_angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reward Challenge Theory"
ITS COLBY!!
look at his mouth and you see its colby. sorry to dissapoint you...
but are these pictures from before or can they be from after the TB?
i was just wondering...jerri might be happy because keith was kicked off. but hey im sure she was just looking for an excuse to get closer to colby. who can blame her? and he doesnt seem to mind either!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •