The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ladyhawknz 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-03-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ladyhawknz Click to send private message to Ladyhawknz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Hey I found out supposely what order the eliminations are - so far they have been correct

So now here are the teams in order of elimination:

11. Avi/Joe
10. Maria/Meredith
09. Lena/Kristy
08. Don/Mary Jean
07. Freddy/Kendra
06. Jonathan/Victoria
05. Gus/Hera
04. Lori/Bolo

If you do NOT want to know who (supposedly) wins, PLEASE STOP HERE AND READ NO FURTHER!!!!!!

03. Adam/Rebecca
02. Kris/Jon
01. Hayden/Aaron

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Puffy 01-03-05 1
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION PepeLePew13 01-03-05 2
   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION cdru 01-03-05 3
       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION JackieKay 01-04-05 7
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Supergrass 01-03-05 4
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Jims02 01-03-05 5
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Earl Colby Pottinger 01-03-05 6
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION pinay_racer 01-04-05 8
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION golffreak 01-04-05 9
   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Ambassador9 01-04-05 10
       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Ladyhawknz 01-05-05 11
           RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION seahorse 01-05-05 12
               RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Ambassador9 01-05-05 13
                   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Ladyhawknz 01-05-05 14
                       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION foonermints 01-05-05 16
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Ruthless 01-05-05 15
   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Katefromthefrozennorth 01-05-05 17
       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION nailbone 01-05-05 18
       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Ontario TAR Fan 01-05-05 19
           RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION ARnutz 01-05-05 20
               RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Bebo 01-05-05 21
                   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION ARnutz 01-05-05 22
                       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Volcanic Toaster 01-05-05 23
                           RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION ARnutz 01-05-05 24
       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION JackieKay 01-05-05 25
       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION pinay_racer 01-05-05 26
           RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION pmspml5 01-06-05 27
               RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION Gingerman28 01-06-05 28
                   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION pmspml5 01-06-05 29
                   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION seahorse 01-07-05 30
                       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION beatball2k1 02-09-05 31
                           RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION JackieKay 02-09-05 33
                               RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION beatball2k1 02-09-05 34
                                   RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION JackieKay 02-09-05 35
                                       RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION RocketAudy 02-10-05 36
 RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION daddy brian 02-09-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Where'd you get the info? Doesn't hurt to jot it down and see what happens...At least we have hope that Jonathan and Victoria aren't in the final 4.

An IceCat creation

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Thanks for sharing your list, but in order to gain one shred of credibility on this site, you'll have to provide a source and explain how you got this order.

Scratch and sniff

cdru 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-03-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cdru Click to send private message to cdru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
It bears a striking resemblence to the one posted in this thread over at some other website. Except in the referenced thread 4 & 5 are flipped. 1-3 are also not known but in this spoiler they are put in some order. No credibility can be given to it either way as the first time it started showing up was around was just before Donald & MJ came in last during the non-elimination round. A guess that they get they boot is entirely possible and the 3 previous eliminated people were already known.

JackieKay 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
>It bears a striking resemblence to
>the one posted in this
>thread over at some other
>website. Except in the
>referenced thread 4 & 5
>are flipped. 1-3 are
>also not known but in
>this spoiler they are put
>in some order. No
>credibility can be given to
>it either way as the
>first time it started showing
>up was around was just
>before Donald & MJ came
>in last during the non-elimination
>round. A guess that
>they get they boot is
>entirely possible and the 3
>previous eliminated people were already
>known.

I saw something like this over at Fans of Reality TV boards about a week ago. Someone mentioned that it had been all over the web. I agree it is suspicious.

Supergrass 36 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrass Click to send private message to Supergrass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Wow that is some sick stuff....where did u get that???

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
When was this list first announced? If it was first posted farther back than Lena/Kristy's boot, it would be more believable.

Should be interesting to see if Freddy/Kendra get booted next.

A 2005 Jims02 creation. Jims' Random Thoughts

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-03-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
This list is almost too good to be true, both Jonathan and Kendra kicked out next will make the show more enjoyable. But Lori/Boro making to fourth strain my brain to believe.

Plus it the list is right I hope Kris and Jon win more first place prizes.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
i guess you could throw this spoiler out...

golffreak 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail golffreak Click to send private message to golffreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Oops.... WRONG!!!

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Very wrong.

01-05-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ladyhawknz Click to send private message to Ladyhawknz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Well I haven't seen this weeks episode - doesnt show here for another 3 days. So who got eliminated this week??

Never said that the list was definiate - it was what I had been told that was all. Until the end of the show I dont think anyone will know for sure!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
It isn't Freddy and Kendra. Look in the East Coast thread to find out.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Gus and Hera.

01-05-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
14. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
That's a shame - I had hoped that they were going to stay longer - usually the good ones get elimated first. Hopefully Jonathan goes soon - I just can't stand him.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
I liked Gus, as long as he kept his shirt on. As soon as Scumbag is out of the race, I'll be a happier camper.

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-05-05, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Well, that list has just been blown out of the water. Gus and Hera were eliminated next, not Freddy and Kendra.

Katefromthefrozennorth 6 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katefromthefrozennorth Click to send private message to Katefromthefrozennorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

>Well, that list has just been
>blown out of the water.
> Gus and Hera were
>eliminated next, not Freddy and
>Kendra.

not if taking the stairs instead of the funicular was againt the rules - then Freddy & Kendra (isn't she a snotty bag) would be eliminated and Gus & Hera would be back in the running . The cbs website specifically mentions the funicular vs. stairs: "Arriving at the base of Fisherman's Bastion, Freddy & Kendra took the stairs up to the top, while Gus & Hera opted for the funicular. In the end, Freddy & Kendra pulled through in the footrace to take sixth place, while father and daughter duo stepped onto the mat in last place. Phil informed Gus & Hera that they had been eliminated from THE AMAZING RACE."

LETS LOOK FOR A CORRECTION ON THE NEXT EPISODE, maybe!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"

Several teams rode the funicular. It was NOT against the rules to ride it.

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
I made this very point in another thread here - I do believe that a correction is in the works. The point being that taking the stairs was not permitted, and taking the funicular was required!

I will review the tape tonight (if I find the time) to see just what exactly the clue said. If it said "take the funicular" then the stair climbers may well be SOL.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
In the past, I think, if there was a mistake like that they took care of it before the episode ended, right?

I'm not positive, but I recall Heather/Eve being the ones eliminated when they took a taxi during their faux-pas and they had received a penalty.

If it is an elimination and there is a rule broken, it's usually handled right away.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
>If it is an elimination and
>there is a rule broken,
>it's usually handled right away.

Here are the cases I remember:

- Momily
- Heather/Eve
- Chip/Reichen
- Freddy/Kendra (ep 2, the lost clue)

There are also a number of situations where the team didn't properly complete a roadblock or a detour and got sent back to do it again before they could check in (one example, Chip and Kim not completing Chips or Zips properly).

In each case, the penalty was assessed before the eliminated team was declared.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

01-05-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Thanks Bebo, that is what I thought. I guess we can conclude that Gus & Hera are not coming back and that Freddy & Kendra did not break any rules.

Volcanic Toaster 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Volcanic%20Toaster Click to send private message to Volcanic%20Toaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
It was never said you had to take the funicular, anyway... Phil said that they must travel by foot or take the funicular.

01-05-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
I wasn't positive about that because I did not pay that much attention to the reading of the clue, so thanks for clearing this up.

Oh, and welcome to the boards! Volcanic Toaster is a really cool name, I like it.

01-05-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
I highly doubt Gus and Hera would be brought back, if that is what you are saying. But, even if Freddy and Kendra did break the rules, and got a 30 minute penalty -- we have no idea how far Gus and Hera were behind. They made it look like they were neck and neck with Freddy and Kendra, but it may have been an hour difference for all we know. They always do that with the editing to make it look close, but sometimes its just not.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
hayden and aaron also took the stairs. thats how they were able to beat rebecca and adam.

but maybe both teams do get a penalty.

i remember that don and mary jean got a 30min penalty for taking adam and rebeccah's van by mistake. although they didnt do anything "illegal", another team suffered because of their mistake. even with the 30min penalty, the grannies werent eliminated. the penalty was revealed in the next episode.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
The only way the Freddy and Kendra get eliminated is because someone complains about his outburst feeling "threatened". When Don and MJ were penalized it was the week later as they had to review the tape. They would not - re-tape them getting to the mat and Phil saying your the "blank" team to arrive. IF and that's a big IF they were eliminated it would be because of his outburst. I highly doubt this as SeeeBS would be using some sort of "a big twist" or "a big surprise" on the next TAR previews and they are not. Also if F/K are kicked out there is nothing to suggest that Gus/Hera are brought back. Of course - I was the one who thought G/H would not be eliminated anyway.

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-06-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
We can STOP all the speculation and wishful thinking that Freddy and Kendra are somehow eliminated at the beginning of the next ep on Jan. 11. They ARE SEEN in several scenes of the video previews for next week during the challenges taking place in Corsica, the next stop on the race around the world.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
AMEN - and ty - even though I havent seen the vidcaps you are talking about - I totally agree - they are not eliminated

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Very good point.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

beatball2k1 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beatball2k1 Click to send private message to beatball2k1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Where did the original person involved with this spoiler know about the order of elimination?

02-09-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
33. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
It was all over the web shortly before it was posted here. Someone obviously came across it and decided to post it as fact. It seems it first showed up after the first three teams were already gone and just before Don and MJ were eliminated -- and it wasn't a stretch at that point to predict Don and MJ would be next. Since Freddy and Kendra were supposed to be the next ones gone, and instead, they won the whole thing, obviously this spoiler was a fake. A few teams happened to fall in the correct order, but most didn't.

beatball2k1 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beatball2k1 Click to send private message to beatball2k1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
>It was all over the web
>shortly before it was posted
>here. Someone obviously came
>across it and decided to
>post it as fact.
>It seems it first showed
>up after the first three
>teams were already gone and
>just before Don and MJ
>were eliminated -- and it
>wasn't a stretch at that
>point to predict Don and
>MJ would be next.
>Since Freddy and Kendra were
>supposed to be the next
>ones gone, and instead, they
>won the whole thing, obviously
>this spoiler was a fake.
> A few teams happened
>to fall in the correct
>order, but most didn't.

Do you think the person who found out the order of elimination switched the order on purpose so if that person got troubled by some reason, the spoiler would not be correct? Or so that person would not get hassled by cbs or somebody else?

02-09-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
35. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
I don't know exactly what you mean ... I can't understand for the life of me why someone would ever create and circulate a false list if they had access to the correct info. What would be the point? I think you are reading too much into this -- this was a fake spoiler that was proved wrong. End of story.

RocketAudy 70 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RocketAudy Click to send private message to RocketAudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
I kept thinking it was someone (CBS or someone from the show) deliberately trying to muddy the spoiling waters. Freddy and Kendra (the real winners) were buried in the pack, while Hayden and Aaron were shown as the winners on the fake list. The fake list seemed much more probable than the actual outcome, and therefore was easy to accept as fact.

daddy brian 39 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daddy%20brian Click to send private message to daddy%20brian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: ORDER OF ELIMINATION"
Well you had 3 of the top 4

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •