The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-02-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
Isn't he supposed to be working on that building project in Chicago? How can he get the job done if Donald keeps dragging him around everywhere? First to fill in for George, then to do a Miss Universe pagent overseas. Is Donald really serious about the show? Or is it that he's having trouble finding help because people as a whole hate working for him?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... amea_gari 11-02-04 1
 RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... Pepito 11-02-04 2
   RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... realitychick 11-02-04 3
 Donald is insatiable... Skittles 11-02-04 4
   RE: Donald is insatiable... lindan 11-02-04 5
       RE: Donald is insatiable... realitychick 11-02-04 7
           RE: Donald is insatiable... What 11-03-04 10
 Chicago AyaK 11-02-04 6
   Does Donald test his bankers for th... What 11-03-04 11
 RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... 63_Stingray 11-02-04 8
   RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... amea_gari 11-02-04 9
   RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... What 11-03-04 12
       RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave ... 63_Stingray 11-03-04 14
           ?? What 11-04-04 15
               RE: ?? 63_Stingray 11-05-04 17
 I thought that like most LA/Hollywo... DontGetMeStarted 11-03-04 13
   LA/Hollywood contracts - interestin... What 11-04-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-04, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-04 AT 05:43 AM (EST)

I think he's just trying to legitimize the show. Let me explain.
By showing off Bill, he is proving the guy actually works for him. He's a part of the Trump organization, by golly. Look at what I did for Bill. Women, money, fame! I have power, I can elevate you to glory!
Seriously, that's what he's doing. he's showing off the fact that it was Trump power that took this man to the top. he's greeting Miss America, he's sitting at Trump's right hand. This is serious stuff! Trump wasn't kidding!
Remember how Trump bragged last season, and at the beginning of this one? He talked again and again about the wonderful life these people would be leading if they became the next apprentice. Half the task prizes were aimed to entice. And you know what it ALL boils down to for Trump?
Masturbation.

A J Slice siggy

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
The Trump Tower project in Chicago would hardly keep Bill busy. They haven't even started builidng it yet, in fact, the old building that is standing in that location hasn't even been torn down yet, so Bill has plenty of free time. In fact, I wonder if Bill will even EVER get to work on the building.. I think his one-year position will expire before any work begins on the tower...

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
I bet it's in the employment agreement under "Special Projects as Assigned". Remember that? My SPAA are all crap jobs...I want Bill's!

Skittles 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-02-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skittles Click to send private message to Skittles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Donald is insatiable..."
It may be that Bill is just really efficient.

It may be that Donald wants to see where Bill's strengths are.

It may be that Bill has been working too hard behind the scenes, and Donald just wanted to reward him.

Maybe Bill wants a date with Miss Universe, so he could have the whole world in his hands, even if it's just for a little while.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Donald is insatiable..."
There was an earlier post asking why would Raj want to work for DT. Maybe having the potential of getting a date with Miss Universe is his reason of wanting to be The Apprentice.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Donald is insatiable..."
Really good point! Who'd a thunkit.

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Donald is insatiable..."
I wonder how strong Donald's boo-ty meter is?

I mean, if Donald found out that was the only reason Raj and/or Bill was interested in working for him, would that be an instant fire, status quo, or a possible promotion?

Gives thanks to the booty man!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Chicago"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-04 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

As Pepito said, the Chicago Sun-Times building is still there -- so there isn't much that Bill Rancic can do for now except learn from Trump's henchmen, who are generally in NYC.

The plate tectonics inside Hollinger shifted -- Conrad Black and his corrupt lackeys (who were Trump's partners while looting the shareholders of Hollinger) are out -- and as far as I know, Trump still doesn't have a financing deal for the Chicago project.

And George has to be gone sometimes -- SOMEONE in The Trump Organization has to work. The Donald is too busy messing with the few comb-over hairs left on that orb he calls a head to worry about something as trivial as work.

11-03-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Does Donald test his bankers for their personal failure rate?"
I wonder why, at Donald's age and bottom line, he would be interested in paying interest on a business loan?

I wonder if Donald utilizes as many banks as he can with financing as a gateway into domination? That would mean he could eventually control the economy. It's a back door way in to becoming President of the United States.

If the media pays too much attention to his hair and his face, they will blind part of the masses into looking only on the surface. Could mean that whomever deflects deeper attention to ridicule is actually working for Donald on the down low.

We don't have a real census though, because the ratings tell us that only a fraction of Americans are viewers, so what are the rest of the people doing with their time? Lurkers or blind mice?

If Neilsen tells us that the ratings are low, do they really know how to estimate the value of a show? I mean, if you start out with 10 percent, then divide that 10 percent up into 10 different entities, you could have yourself a network of mass porportions in no time flat.

It's world domination via test tubes (TV tubes).

63_Stingray 483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-02-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 63_Stingray Click to send private message to 63_Stingray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
Bill is a walking advertisement for the Apprentice and I think his role falls more within PR than it does project management? I don't think they've even broken ground on that building yet and they show Bill wearing a hardhat and making like he's giving orders. I think that was just a ruse. Bill has a good job but it likely has little to do with construction of a hotel in Chicago.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
Bill is a walking advertisement for the Apprentice and I think his role falls more within PR than it does project management?

Agreed.

A J Slice siggy

11-03-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
Hasn't there been a hiring freeze within Donald's organization?

Why then, all of a sudden, did DT see the value in creating a show like this?

I believe that Bill now represents a hooker, seducing other Apprentice wannabes to come forth and try out. Granted 250k is a lot to pay a hooker, so Bill must have some valuable information that Donald is trying to extract.

I think with the winning Apprentice, Donald secretly asks himself, how did Bill dupe me? How did he make his way into my locked organization even if I asked him to? He is rewarding his so-called enemy (Bill) with money for conquering his fire wall, but gathering data at the same time to become stronger, so it may not be that easy in the future to break down the walls of the Trump fortress for whatever reason.

Bill has an extremely high tolerance for pain, because he doesn't seem to mind being rented out by Donald. I don't think Bill will know Donald's real plans until the end of his contract.

11-03-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 63_Stingray Click to send private message to 63_Stingray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why doesn't Donald Trump leave Bill alone??"
Trump pretty much said in the beginning of the show last year that he might just fire the Apprentice at any time with a pay off for the year in full. As host of the show, Trump saw an opportunity to shamelessly self promote every aspect of his empire and boost his name recognition and public image with the public which has paid off for him the sales of his "how to" books and related merchandise.

"I think with the winning Apprentice, Donald secretly asks himself, how did Bill dupe me? How did he make his way into my locked organization even if I asked him to? He is rewarding his so-called enemy (Bill) with money for conquering his fire wall, but gathering data at the same time to become stronger, so it may not be that easy in the future to break down the walls of the Trump fortress for whatever reason."

??

11-04-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
15. "??"
"Trump pretty much said in the beginning of the show last year that he might just fire the Apprentice at any time with a pay off for the year in full."

Interesting quote. I wonder what motivates Donald?

11-05-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: ??"
Money, power, fame, and women and not necessarily in that order.
He's not that complicated.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-03-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I thought that like most LA/Hollywood contracts"
The title 'the apprentice' just means Trump owns him for a year and he does whatever rump (oops) i mean trump wants him to do...

11-04-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
16. "LA/Hollywood contracts - interesting way to put it"
I think it would be a huge blow to Bill if, after Bill is let go, Donald shows him all of the 'real' work that was done when Bill wasn't looking = the very crew Bill is supposed to be managing is the same crew that will ridicule him later because they know that he's not really the boss because Trump set him up that way.

Maybe Donald sees Bill as a spy looking for the easy way in, which begs to ask, just what is your hiring criterion Donald?

Bill didn't sign up to be an actor or a clown, he signed up "at least verbally" to be his Apprentice, so somehow Bill must have been sold into something else in writing after the camera was off and nobody was looking.

Bill has such a calm and sweet demeanor, that most of us would probably never catch on if he was miserable. He could be dangerously ignorant, so the real jury will be Bill's parents after Donald decides he's done playing with him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •