The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
If there's one thing that makes TAR3 better than TAR2, it's the transportation arrangements. The teams arrived on EIGHT, count them, EIGHT different flights in London. They actually had to use some strategy to come up with a flight plan and tickets. At the same time, the race remains suspenseful because of limited bunching (such as on the first bus), and clever editing.

And, they had yet another detour where some teams chose one task and some teams the other. Just to remind Femme, a detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons.

Great quotes:

"They're like chicken heads barking in my ear." --Michael, re Heave.

"I can't say 'ass' in front of my dad." --Andrew.

"Drew, you better start making better use of that pole." --Derek.

Strider

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Planes everywhere! (and some qu... ELCinOhio 10-17-02 1
 RE: Planes everywhere! (and some qu... katem 10-17-02 2
   RE: Planes everywhere! (and some qu... Strider 10-17-02 4
 RE: Planes everywhere! (and some qu... TeamJoisey 10-17-02 3
   RE: Planes everywhere! (and some qu... Strider 10-17-02 5
 RE: Planes everywhere! (and some qu... L82LIFE 10-17-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
I couldn't agree more.

I think my favorite episode of TAR2 was getting from Brazil to S. Africa because of the same situation. They got to the airport WHILE IT WAS OPEN, what a difference that makes.

Also, because of this an obviously weak team lost. In TAR2 it was the Gutsy Grannies, last night those 2 had been in the pack of the pack since day 1.

Also nice to see that the fast forward didn't "rescue" a weak team

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
>Just to remind Femme,
>a detour is a choice
>between two tasks, each with
>its own pros and cons.

LOL Strider

>"Drew, you better start making better
>use of that pole." --Derek.

You know, I actually thought you would say something about this line when I first heard it

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

10-17-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
There's no way I could resist bringing it up (hee hee).

Strider

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-17-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"

Stider, you can't have missed: "We're full of spunk!"

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-17-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
Oh no, I didn't miss it. But CG has a whole thread dedicated to that quote over in Bashers.

Strider

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Planes everywhere! (and some quotes)"
LOL Stider!
Have to add one of my own fave quotes of the week.

"Am I just too strong for this?" Heather to the Scottish gamesmen, right before she threw the rock for only about 2 feet!

Best picture of the show-DD Twins suntanning while waiting for the bus. That just cracked me up!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •