The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alicia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alicia"
This is very speculative and I must say I'm wary of the source. I was intending to post this on the fan board but I really don't think a lot of the stronger posters read that board. Anyway, this is about the ebay auction. If the person that posted the info that Alicia is the winner isn't lying and actually ~did~ win the auction, this could be something.

Here are the odds posted in the auction:

Colby 5/2
Nick 9/2
Elisabeth 7/2
Tina 6/1
Alicia 5/1
Amber 8/1
Keith 6/1
Jerri 12/1
Rodger 6/1

If this person is lying, why wouldn't they just go for the obvious favourite?

<<You have nothing to lose, we are guaranteeing this information to be accurate or we will refund 100% of the winning bid.>>

This is also posted at the end of the auction info....there's not many people that would guarantee something like that ~especially~ if it's a blatant lie....I mean why even guess if you have to send out like 10 peoples' money back later?

Logic says it has to be Alicia next (strongest, well pronounced prescence) but maybe people shouldn't just throw this off. Anyway I'm sending the seller an e-mail that should get a definitive answer....I'll let y'all know what happens.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alicia SurvivinDawg 03-12-01 1
 RE: Alicia aymelek 03-13-01 2
   RE: Alicia Superman 03-13-01 3
   RE: Alicia Play2Survive 03-13-01 4
       RE: Alicia aymelek 03-13-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-01, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alicia"
Watch out about eBay, you can get ripped off. What does it mean to refund 100 % of the WINNING bid? I don't want my WINNING bid to be refunded, I want to collect against the odds!!! My point here is that the wording is peculiar, and I trust eBay about as far as I can throw it.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-01, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alicia"
OK, I'm going to swing this thread away from the Ebay thing for a moment because I wanted to remind everyone why Alicia probably won't go this week--most people seem to be picking her to go & I don't want the board to be wrong this week!

Alicia was interviewed upon her return (sorry, don't have the article/thread--can someone help me out?) and she said that she was hurt in the Outback. What are the chances of another injury happening this week? There's nothing in the previews hinting to another injury as they did for Mike's injury. Another (same?) article/thread says that she's still in therapy for the injury, and of course I don't have that either.

So chances are pretty good Alicia wins immunity this week, unless Nick was Ogakor's 2nd pick after Jeff to get the boot and they boot Nick. I'd think Lis, Rodger or Nick would be the more likely pick this week!

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-01, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alicia"
I'd like to see that article...........

Not trying to knock your info aymelek, but why would Alicia have permission to talk about an injury and Mike be prohibited from it? It doesn't add up. Mike wasn't even allowed to tell his family how he burned his hands, but Alicia was allowed to
tell a reporter?

Alicia did get bit by red ants. Thanks shanana bannana for the info:

>For anyone interested, here are a few tidbits from Howard's interview with Jeff this morning:

>1. Alicia got bit on the lip in an early episode by red ants when she went to bite into a coconut (or something). That's why she had that herpes-looking thing on her lip for a while.

I think that's the only time Alicia get hurt.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-01, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alicia"
That's a good point. I've heard this as well. I suppose there's always the possibility she does get voted out and then hurts herself on the ranch. As part of Tribal Jury, she's not allowed to leave. I wouldn't suspect there's much to do except clown around outdoors, ride horses?, etc. Lots of opportunity for injury.

But...I hope you're right, Aym, I don't want to see Alicia go.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-01, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alicia"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-01 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

I wasn't saying the article/rumor was true or not, just wanted to remind y'all about it becasue I read it in the threads weeks & weeks ago.

I'd like to see the article/interview too!! It said that she was the first one interviewed upon their arrival home, so maybe she didn't know it could be a spoiler? Guessing?

And I don't think Mike was prohibited from talking about the injury, he said himself he thought it would be in the best interest to keep quiet about it. Playing the game to the end, he was!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •