The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S18 Tocantins - LOD - Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S18 Tocantins - LOD - Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
SURVIVOR 18 - TOCANTINS

The LOD had an exciting week with another shift in the leaderboard. 5cats has now claimed the top spot! Congratulations!

As for the survivors, it was Spencer that ended up having his torch snuffed!

As for the LOD players, I am sorry to say two players will have to bring me their torches this week. Kermit the Vixen and Smokedog will have to bring me their torches this week as they had the lowest total scores. We will be sorry to see both of you great players go. Perhaps you may find consolation over in Emydi's Loser Lodge X.

Congratulations to Qwertypie and Ohmyheck! You were last week's lucky recipients of the Mutiny Bonus. Qwertypie did not declare mutiny. Agman chose to declare mutiny on tribephyl and thus received Taj as the draw and doubled the draw score. Tribephyl had 50 points added to his score for having mutiny declared on him.

FIRST PICK BONUS

This week, congratulations go out to Taffnic and SurvivorManiac! I have drawn your names out of my Lucky Steelers Hat this week and you each get to pick first this week. You have until Tuesday at 6pm EST - Board Time to make your picks. If you do not make your picks by that time, than anyone can pick. Picks can be made up until 5pm EST (Board Time) the day the show airs or until I post the list of picks/draws the day the show airs (Which will be sometime after 5pm that day). No picks will be accepted after that time for the week. Each survivor can be picked twice.

Please remember to put your Survivor pick in the Subject line with a 1 or 2 behind their name so we can more easily keep track of who has been picked.

5cats with a score of 1278 has moved up into first place this week, moving up several spots into second is ohmyheck with a score of 1253 and moving up into third is Suzzee with a score of 1132. Way to go all of you! There are several players right behind all of you and looking to move up. You never know what will happen in the LOD!

Weekly Points by Survivor:

Jalapao(Red):

J.T. ~ 153, Joe ~ 100, Spencer ~ 36, Stephen ~ 121, Sydney ~ 83, Taj ~ 182

Timbira (Black)

Ben ~ 43, Brendan ~ 121, Debra ~ 103, Erinn ~ 52, Sierra ~ 68, Tyson ~ 71

If anyone had JT as their pick they received an extra 25 bonus points to their score. If anyone had Tyson, Spencer, Erinn, Taj or Sierra as their pick they received an extra 75 bonus points to their score. If anyone had Sydney or Debra as their pick they received an extra 125 bonus points to their score.

Leaderboard

Player ~ Pick ~ Draw ~ Weekly Score ~ Total Score:

5cats ~ Sierra ~ Taj ~ 325 ~ 1278
ohmyheck ~ Debra ~ Taj ~ 592 ~ 1253
suzzee ~ Taj ~ Ben ~ 300 ~ 1132
Road Kill ~ Sydney ~ Sierra ~ 276 ~ 1123
tribephyl ~ Sydney ~ JT ~ 411 ~ 1098
agman ~ Ben ~ Tyson ~ 114 ~ 1088
dreamerbeliever ~ Spencer ~ Brendan ~ 232 ~ 1088
VisionQuest ~ Debra ~ Erinn ~ 280 ~ 1086
byoffer ~ Spencer ~ Sierra ~ 179 ~ 1042
Starshine ~ Taj ~ Tyson ~ 328 ~ 1037
Corvis ~ Erinn ~ Joe ~ 227 ~ 1022
Molaholic ~ JT ~ Joe ~ 278 ~ 997
taffnic ~ JT ~ Stephen ~ 299 ~ 992
qwertypie ~ Joe ~ Debra ~ 203 ~ 990
vennui ~ Tyson ~ Stephen ~ 267 ~ 916
Wallflower66 ~ Joe ~ JT ~ 253 ~ 890
vince3 ~ Tyson ~ Erinn ~ 198 ~ 888
CTgirl ~ Sierra ~ Brendan ~ 264 ~ 882
iatovttotx78 ~ Brendan ~ Sydney ~ 204 ~ 879
mia rules18 ~ Erinn ~ Debra ~ 230 ~ 871
nobody ~ Brendan ~ Spencer ~ 157 ~ 864
Survivor Maniac ~ Stephen ~ Ben ~ 164 ~ 846
Kermit the Vixen ~ Stephen ~ Sydney ~ 204 ~ 811
smokedog ~ Ben ~ Spencer ~ 79 ~ 762

Your list of eligible survivors to pick from:

Jalapao(Red):

J.T. ~ Joe ~ Stephen ~ Sydney ~ Taj

Timbira (Black)

Ben ~ Brendan ~ Debra ~ Erinn ~ Sierra ~ Tyson

The Rules are HERE

WEEK 6 HAPPENINGS

1PT - Each time your survivor is shown eating and/or drinking
2PT - Each time your survivor says another survivor's name and/or the word alliance
3PT - Each Time JP says your Survivor's name (except for TC)
3PT –Each time your survivor has a confessional (except for the first confessional)
5PT - Each time your survivor is shown working at camp and/or JP says your survivor's name first at a challenge
5PT - Each time your Survivor is shown in the water (except for challenges)
10PT - Each time your survivor says JP's name, reads Tree Mail, or for each vote your survivor receives at TC but is not eliminated
10PT - Your survivor is shown first directly following a creature or a commercial break or gives back/takes the II to/from JP
15PT – Reward Winner
20PT - Immunity Winner
25PT - Your Survivor is sent to Exile Island and/or gets the vase with the clue in it
50PT – Your survivor finds and/or uses a Hidden Immunity Idol and/or decides to mutiny

-2PT - Each time your survivor is shown laying down
-3PT – Each time your survivor cries
-5PT - Your survivor speaks first at TC
-10PT - Your Survivor has the first confessional
-15PT - Your survivor's name is said first by JP
-50PT - Being voted off

*****If your survivor you pick has NO Confessionals you will be awarded 50 bonus points!*****

The"Mutiny" Bonus:

The two lucky players drawn from my Lucky Steelers Hat this week are: iatovttotx78 and Dreamerbeliever. Congratulations to both of you! If you need to refresh your memory on this bonus please see the rules link above or feel free to ask questions.

Let's take a moment to honor our fallen comrades:
Kermit the Vixen ~ Smokedog

If there are any questions with scoring or anything at all, just pm your game hostess please .

Remember, no picking until Taffnic and SurvivorManiac have picked first (at least until 6pm EST Board Time on Tuesday). Good luck, all!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Taj 1 Survivor Maniac 03-31-09 1
 JT 1 taffnic 03-31-09 2
 Ben 1 vince3 03-31-09 3
 Sierra 1 suzzee 03-31-09 4
 Taj2 agman 03-31-09 5
 JT - 2 VisionQuest 03-31-09 6
 Sierra - 2 nobody 03-31-09 7
 Stephen - 1 Road Kill 03-31-09 8
 Brendan-1 CTgirl 03-31-09 9
 RE: S18 Tocantins - LOD - Week 5 Re... smokedog 03-31-09 10
 Brendan 2 byoffer 03-31-09 11
 Sierra 2 mia rules18 03-31-09 12
   Woops I mean Stephen 2 mia rules18 03-31-09 13
 Tyson #1 5cats 03-31-09 14
 tyson 2 vennui 03-31-09 15
 Erinn-1 ohmyheck 03-31-09 16
 Tyson 1 Starshine 03-31-09 17
   Whoops Debra 1 Starshine 03-31-09 18
 Erinn 2 Molaholic 03-31-09 19
 Debra 2 Corvis 03-31-09 20
 Ben 2 iatovttotx78 03-31-09 21
   RE: Ben 2 MJewel 03-31-09 24
 Joe- 1 Wallflower66 03-31-09 22
 Joe #2 dreamerbeliever 03-31-09 23
   RE: Joe #2 dreamerbeliever 04-01-09 26
 Sydney 1 for Tribe vince3 03-31-09 25
   tis so... tribephyl 04-02-09 27
   I guess is is sydney 2 for me. qwertypie 04-02-09 28
 Picks/Draws List MJewel 04-02-09 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-09, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Taj 1"
I hope Taj gets a lot of points! Otherwise I'm a goner!

Go Taj!

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "JT 1"

A Tribephyl creation

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ben 1"
Let's see if Coach can do anything useful....

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sierra 1"
Let the April madness begin. Waves to my LL fearless leader

Agman camouflaged me for S17

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Taj2"
crosses fingers

Promotion courtesy of Tribe!

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "JT - 2"

nobody 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nobody Click to send private message to nobody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sierra - 2"
Sierra - 2

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Stephen - 1"

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Brendan-1"

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S18 Tocantins - LOD - Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
I suck at this game! Some day I will hopefully grasp how to pick properly LOL.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Brendan 2"
come on, lucky hat!!

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-09, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sierra 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-09 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Woops I mean Stephen 2"

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Tyson #1"

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "tyson 2"

hopefully I don't bottom out

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Erinn-1"
I had a great week in the LOD!

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Tyson 1"

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Whoops Debra 1"

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Erinn 2"

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Debra 2"

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-31-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ben 2"
What is mutiny again?

03-31-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ben 2"
Here is :

The "Mutiny" Bonus. If you choose to declare "Mutiny", you will pick a player in the game to declare "Mutiny" on. How "Mutiny" works: When the draws are picked, your draw will be traded for the player's draw you declared "Mutiny" on. In other words, you will get their draw and they will get yours. Whatever draw you end up with, your draw points will then be doubled when I score it. The player you declared "Mutiny" on will not have their draw score doubled but will receive to their weekly score that week 50 points for having "Mutiny" declared on them. "Mutiny" will be an interesting twist to the game depending on how you decide to play it or to not play it . If you decide to declare "Mutiny", the player you choose to declare "Mutiny" on must be posted somewhere in the weekly game thread. You must clearly state you are declaring "Mutiny" and state the player you are declaring "Mutiny" on. This must be posted sometime before I post the final picks/draws list. If it is not posted before then, you will forfeit your chance to play the "Mutiny" bonus for that week. Each of the two players picked can choose any player to declare "Mutiny" on and it can even be the same player. There is no limit to how many times a player can have "Mutiny" declared on them. Also remember, as always any bonus is optional to participate...you don't have to play them.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-31-09, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Joe- 1"

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Joe #2"
mmm leftovers again

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Joe #2"
Almost forgot, I decalre mutiny on Survivor Maniac! Hope it helps some SM.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Sydney 1 for Tribe"
Sydney is the last Survivor left to pick, so it's safe to give it to Tribe......

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "tis so..."
Thank you, vince, for keeping my flame going.
I am greatful.

Now, Come on lucky hat!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "I guess is is sydney 2 for me."
At least I am in good company

04-02-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
29. "Picks/Draws List"
Picks/Draws List:

5cats ~ Tyson ~ Tyson
ohmyheck ~ Erinn ~ Joe
suzzee ~ Sierra ~ JT
Road Kill ~ Stephen ~ Sierra
tribephyl ~ Sydney ~ JT
agman ~ Taj ~ Tyson
dreamerbeliever ~ Joe ~ Brendan (mutiny declared thus Dreamerbeliever's draw will be Debra)
VisionQuest ~ JT ~ Sydney
byoffer ~ Brendan ~ Ben
Starshine ~ Debra ~ Joe
Corvis ~ Debra ~ Taj
Molaholic ~ Erinn ~ Sydney
taffnic ~ JT ~ Brendan
qwertypie ~ Sydney ~ Stephen
vennui ~ Tyson ~ Erinn
Wallflower66 ~ Joe ~ Taj
vince3 ~ Ben ~ Erinn
CTgirl ~ Brendan ~ Sierra
iatovttotx78 ~ Ben ~ Debra
mia rules18 ~ Stephen ~ Stephen
nobody ~ Sierra ~ Ben
Survivor Maniac ~ Taj ~ Debra (mutiny declared thus SurvivorManiac's draw will be Brendan)

Dreamerbeliever is declaring mutiny on SurvivorManiac thus Dreamerbeliever will have Debra as the draw and SurvivorManiac will have Brendan as the draw.

Good Luck All!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •