The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stacy R."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kritt114 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kritt114 Click to send private message to kritt114 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stacy R."
Does anyone know how tall she is???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stacy R....A Giant in Her Own Mind trigirl 10-30-04 1
 RE: Stacy R. Reba123 10-30-04 2
 RE: Stacy R. frodo2 10-30-04 3
 RE: Stacy R. xserver 10-30-04 4
   RE: Stacy R. Alag 10-30-04 5
       RE: Stacy R. gnosis92 10-31-04 6
           RE: Stacy R. Alag 10-31-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Stacy R....A Giant in Her Own Mind"
I'm not sure how tall she is, but I did see the contestants while in New York in May. Honest to gosh, I thought that her suitcase was bigger than she was. Now, it was a very large suitcase, but....

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stacy R."
I have no idea, but I think she was probably just under 5' SHe looked really short because the rest of the people on the show are so darn tall! The women are all 5'9" and up (roughly)!

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stacy R."
too bad she has such a nasty personality. Short women are very attractive, but men over 30 care about more than just looks, and spoiled psycho-chicks just don't cut it anymore.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-30-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stacy R."
Read somewhere she's under 5 feet even in high heels.

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stacy R."
I could have sworn I read an interview where she said she was 4'11".

And not all the women are roughly over 5'9". Elizabeth said in a recent interview that she was 5'3" and I think Ivana looks kinda short.

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stacy R."
if she is 5'0 with heels she must be like 4'10".

elizabeth looks 5'9 as does jen m.

stacy was voted as class president so she must have some social skills.

>I could have sworn I read
>an interview where she said
>she was 4'11".
>
>And not all the women are
>roughly over 5'9". Elizabeth
>said in a recent interview
>that she was 5'3" and
>I think Ivana looks kinda
>short.

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stacy R."
<<>elizabeth looks 5'9 as does jen
>m. >>

She herself said she's 5'3" on her website. I'd link it for you but I'd rather not contribute to her DAWiness.

And EVERYONE looks taller on TV/movies. Trust me. I work in the entertainment industry. EVERY actor/actress I've seen is 5'5" or shorter (I'm obviously exaggerating but the majority of them are tiny little things).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •