The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Farewell TnT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Farewell TnT"
I hope you keep posting Tramel!! I for one will miss seeing you and your sis on the show.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Farewell TnT Strider 10-10-02 1
   RE: Farewell TnT Esbea 10-10-02 4
 Questions for Tramel mikey 10-10-02 2
   RE: Questions for Tramel ELCinOhio 10-10-02 3
       RE: Questions for Tramel Esbea 10-11-02 9
   RE: Questions for Tramel Esbea 10-10-02 5
   one more smiles 10-10-02 6
       RE: one more TAR3Tramel 10-10-02 8
 RE: Farewell TnT Bebo 10-10-02 7
 RE: Farewell TnT Canada Girl 10-12-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Farewell TnT"
And I'll give Tramel the quote of the week:

"We have to go to Chaka Khan?"

LOL

Strider

10-10-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Farewell TnT"
lol..yep, that one and "why cant it just be called DETROIT?"

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Questions for Tramel"
1. Was it really as close a finish as it looked on the show between you and Teri/Ian? As you were on a later ferry, how did you catch up and make it close?

2. How much money did you win for your finish?

3. Are the twins as dumb as they seem on TV?

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Questions for Tramel"
I would be very interested to see how close the finish was. It looked to me like camera tricks made it a lot closer than it really was.

Also, out of the $760 how much did you not use? It seems like the money alottment this year was a lot higher than any leg in either TAR1 or TAR2

10-11-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Questions for Tramel"
One more question...we know that theres restrictions on what you can say about the game, so Im not sure this qualifies:

Where did you guys ride out the time after elimination?

OH..and...any truth to the posting about a member of Heave hooking up with a member of A-Mon? Thats certainly not TAR related!

10-10-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Questions for Tramel"
I was wondering how close you were behind them too. Especially since I read that Ian ran down your clue on the wave runner, and thought they should have gotten a time penalty for that.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "one more"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-02 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

One more question...

If your sister drove so much like a granny, why didn't you do the driving???

I will miss seeing you!!! I loved your comments!!!

TAR3Tramel 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TAR3Tramel Click to send private message to TAR3Tramel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: one more"
If your sister drove so much like a granny, why didn't you do the driving???

You won't believe how many times I've gotten this question. Ok, here goes...

In the real world, Talicia claims that I drive slow, so I felt it was best to let her drive at the start of the show. After she drove that Mercedes at a steady pace of 55, I realized I couldn't let her drive anymore. It wasn't that simple though.

The volkswagon van was a stick, and I figured since she's driven a stick much more than I have, it was best to let her handle that one. She actually did ok. The waverunner, though, was a totally different story.

I've never been on one before and she said she was a virtual pro at it, so I let her take care of it while I navigated. Unfortunately, sis didn't want to give it any gas and we tipped. Trust me, if I had to do it all over again, I would have driven the waverunner. Actually, if I had to do it all over again, I would have done the kayaks.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Farewell TnT"
Sigh. Always get a little bummed when the teams with personality get eliminated.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Farewell TnT"
SO SO sad to see T&T go. In my opinion, they would have been the funnest team to watch, the ones I would be looking forward to seeing every week. And Tramel, you didn't even get to eat any bugs!!!

Well, here's hoping this season of TAR does really well and you get a Hollywood Squares gig!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •