The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elizabeth on Today Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elizabeth on Today Show"
Anyone see it this morning? I believe MSNBC has the video up (if you can't find it, I think I have the link somewhere). I guess Today Show was going with a Halloween theme and Katie Couric dressed up (scarily) like DT. She seriously looked exactly like him and it was CREEPY. Elizabeth was wearing a sexy version of a police uniform and Katie even said to her "You look hot in that uniform." Kinda funny.

Elizabeth seemed much more DAW-ish than usual and maintained being blithely unaware of her lack of leadership qualities. She seems nice but I don't think she'd get it even if an Omarosa-sized plaster fell on her head ("it" being everything in general ).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You gotta start somewhere... What 10-29-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "You gotta start somewhere..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-04 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

I missed her. No better way to become a leader than to start trying.

At least Miss Couric didn't ask about her love life.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •