The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

ugh

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LoserLodge X... jbug 03-03-09 1
 Uoo! Uooo!! Uooo!!! Molaholic 03-03-09 2
 RE: LoserLodge X... vince3 03-03-09 3
 Points are coming suzzee 03-03-09 4
   Points for 11.5 suzzee 03-03-09 6
       RE: Points for 11.5 vince3 03-03-09 7
           RE: Points for 11.5 suzzee 03-03-09 8
       RE: Points for 11.5 emydi 03-04-09 12
           RE: Points for 11.5 suzzee 03-04-09 13
 RE: LoserLodge X... 5cats 03-03-09 5
   Benji Bonus 5cats 03-04-09 18
 RE: LoserLodge X... agman 03-03-09 9
   RE: LoserLodge X... jbug 03-04-09 19
 RE: LoserLodge X... kingfish 03-04-09 10
 RE: LoserLodge X... byoffer 03-04-09 11
 RE: LoserLodge X... suzzee 03-04-09 14
 RE: LoserLodge X... Road Kill 03-04-09 15
 RE: LoserLodge X... Belle Book 03-04-09 16
 RE: LoserLodge X... JazzyJax 03-04-09 17
 RE: LoserLodge X... kingfish 03-04-09 20
   RE: LoserLodge X... byoffer 03-05-09 25
       RE: LoserLodge X... kingfish 03-05-09 33
 RE: LoserLodge X... MJewel 03-04-09 21
 RE: LoserLodge X... Dakota 03-05-09 22
   RE: LoserLodge X... jbug 03-05-09 23
       RE: LoserLodge X... Dakota 03-05-09 30
 RE: LoserLodge X... qwertypie 03-05-09 24
   RE: LoserLodge X... Dakota 03-05-09 32
 RE: LoserLodge X... Starshine 03-05-09 26
 RE: LoserLodge X... CTgirl 03-05-09 27
 RE: LoserLodge X... whoami 03-05-09 28
 RE: LoserLodge X... iatovttotx78 03-05-09 29
 RE: LoserLodge X... Kermit the Vixen 03-05-09 31
 RE: LoserLodge X... Wallflower66 03-05-09 34
 RE: LoserLodge X... DearAbby 03-05-09 35
  LoserLodge X: L... emydi 03-06-09 36
   RE: LoserLodge ... emydi 03-06-09 37
       RE: LoserLodge ... byoffer 03-06-09 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

I feel forced obligated compelled to let you know I am here. I'll return later to do what you demand; but wanted to make sure you knew I was here and would never ignore you.

I'm back.
HouseCam ON:

Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? Coach & Coach

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. Erinn

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her? Taj takes Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP. JT

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council. Joe

HouseCam OFF

BONUX:

Benji travels back to ancient Greece. As we already know, he thinks he is this guy & tries to make everyone else believe it:
He thinks he is an Olympian.

Hoever, we know better. Men if they were not training in military, or discussing politics went to the Theatre for entertainment.
Since we also know there is no way Benji could be in the military, and there is no way he could get a job in politics, he found himself a job working in the theatre. As an actor you say? No sorry. Benji found employment as a model (I use the term loosely - mannequin would be more appropriate) for the costume designers. Model was as close as he could find to his hero -
remember? this guy?

So Benji stood around while the designers tried these on him (you can use your imagination as to how he looked in them. I would not torture you by posting his actual pics).

And yes, he had to stand in for the fitting of the women's clothing as well (even the men played the roles of women in the theatre)

Benji never got to wear any of the costumes. Not in the theatre, not socializing with all the Greeks. No one wanted to associate with the face licker.

Anyone here in the lodge who is in need of appropriate clothing, feel free. I promise that these are not the actual garments that Benji tried on. These came back thru the time machine without him

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Uoo! Uooo!! Uooo!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

FTR, according to my handi-dandi Bablefish, "Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης" translates to "Voter of vacillation"

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each Coach tells himself, and anybody else within earshot, that he is the strongman.

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Erinn

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Taj picks Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) JT

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council Joe

<TIME MACHINE -- ACTIVATE!>

<whirrrr> <flashing lights> <whirrrrr> <weird looking hourglass/clock thingy zooms past>

<cue Rod Serling voice>
You've been summoned here, to a place far in not just miles, but in eons as well...
The familiar is a distant memory...
The comfortable is just out of reach...
The unusual is hanging over your head...
The bizarre is ordinary...

There, in the misty distance, you see a form - just a shape - nearly human, but still somehow alien...

It approaches, it's footsteps echoing sickeningly in the distance.

It speaks. At first you don't understand the language, but slowly it becomes comprehensible.

"Hello. My name is Benji. I'm here on a very important mission"

You shudder. You know this character. He's deadly. He can't be trusted.

"I want you to join me on a quest. I must find a hidden object. It is of tremendous value. But I am the only one who can have it."

Somehow, this proposition reminds you of something. Something like -- 10-day old fish heads. But, you're intrigued.

"I need somebody to act as a shield. I want you to pretend to look for this immu.. I mean, package, so the other trib... I mean, people, will leave me alone so I can find it myself."

Those fish suddenly take on an all new odor. Something like an additional 16-tons of month-old camel dung has been added to the mix.

"I know you will trust me. You have a trusting face. I trust you. If you help me, I will take you with me."

Trust He actually said it three times in succession. That can mean only one thing.

~Run Away~

You manage to get back to the Time Machine and plug in the temporal coordinates. As the outside view begins to waver, you can see Benji approaching another victim. You try to shout out a warning, but the machine's whirr is just too loud. Light waves bend, forming a complex color field shrinking into a single, brilliant point of light...

-30-

Μια έκπληξη  © MMIX
Mole Speak

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-09 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each Sydney will tell JT he's the strongman.....

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Erinn

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Sierra will pick Spencer

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) Brendan

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Taj

Benji would be a stable boy in ancient Greece. If there's anybody that can toss manure around, it's him!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Points are coming"
Soon, I want to double check them then I'll post them.

House points: The only thing Sir Tribe has is the highest weekly total points goes to the house of the point winner. He had planned to divvy up points somewhere around mid season so I'm sure he'd want to do the honors so that will be on hold for him.

Jazzy Jax joined up and needs a house to sleaze around in. I would guess one of the two houses with two members cavorting around but he who is missed terribly will do the honors there as well.

OK, pizza is here and I'll be back.

Sentiments courtesy of Agman

03-03-09, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. " Points for 11.5"
MJewel snarfed up the most points this week and sits in first place, well done!

House Cam results:

1. Lodge Manna?: No blurs (3)
2. No Lamprey For You: Timbura: Ben, Brendan, Debbie, Erinn, Jerry, Sierra, Tyson (5)
3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Brendan & Taj (7)
4. Grabby Pants: Taj (15)
5. Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Sierra (15)

Hopefully I got the right Survivors and counted everyone's points up right .

~ Points from 11.5 (Plebian Sin) + Last week (Sacrifice) = Current (Exaltation)

1- MJewel ~ 27 + 53 = 80
2- agman ~ 20 + 36 = 56
3- Ahtumbreez ~ 0 + 53 = 53
4- CT Girl ~ 0 + 53 = 53
5- whoami ~ 7 + 43 = 50
6- Belle Book ~ 12 + 38 = 50
7- qwertypie ~ 7 + 38 = 45
8- Road Kill ~ 12 + 33 = 45
9- starshine ~ 5 + 35 = 40
10-vince ~ 0 + 38 = 38
11- jbug ~ 7 + 28 = 35
12- 5cats ~ 15 + 18 = 33
13- Molaholic ~ 7 + 23 = 30
14- byoffer ~ 12 + 18 = 30
15- Wallflower ~ 12 + 18 = 30
16- DearAbby ~ 22 + 8 = 30
17- Survivor Maniac ~ 7 + 21 = 28
18- kingfish ~ 10 + 18 = 28
19- iatovttotx ~ 7 + 18 = 25
20- suzzee ~ 3 + 18 = 21
21- Kermit the Vixen ~ 0 + 18 = 18
22- Dakota ~ 12 + 6 = 18
23- Jazzy Jax ~ 8 + 0 = 8

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Points for 11.5"
*grumbles that someone should've told him that we were gonna continue before the show last week so he would've posted an entry............*

03-03-09, 08:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Points for 11.5"
ugh, and you still have me by a bazillion points. I svck.

03-04-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Points for 11.5"
Thanks for doing the scoring suzzee, I'll add this week's scores onto these.

I think I'm going to let the house thing alone and if Tribey does come back, he can start it up again. I'll try to think of some other things to do

03-04-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Points for 11.5"
Sounds good to me thanks!

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
HouseCam 5
1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each - JT is Strongman and Sydney tells him.

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Tyson

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each - Brendan sent and picks Taj.

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) Ben

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Sydney

Me thinks the kitties need a whipping.

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Benji Bonus"
Benji and his minions'job is to pleasure the Goddess before she can stab her Greek God. If they are unsuccessful then bye bye Benji. If she is satisfied they all are Rewarded.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Well, it looks like the lodge is gonna get "whipped" into shape...and from what I can tell, the mistress will not get "soft" on us. She will be "hard" to please.

Housecam 5:
1. Coach and himself....he's a legend in his own mind
2. gotta be Erinn
3. taj and brenndan
4. coach
5. Sierra

Bonux.....He can clean the Augean stables

He will become Medusas' hair dresser!

I think the mistress needs a new lodge siggie....suck up points???????

03-04-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
you? found him the perfect job

I know you didn't just call our mistress a medusa!!! did you?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Thanks for doing this Mistress. You're a gem. Two gems in fact.

I know some of us <insert a cough disguised 'Agman' here> have been going to pot and need your delicate yet decisive floggings. Since I have been doing my chinups ,<insert cough disguised 'beer to chin-ups' here> I am, of course in perfect shape.

Be back for entries later. Burp.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
*HutCam on*

1. Lodge Strong Man?: Sydney will call JT the strong man

2. No Lamprey For You: Taj

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Brendan will take Taj

4. Grabby Pants: Coach

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Taj will vote first

*HutCam off*

Lodge Bonux

Poor Benji, out of work and looking. You think it's tough to find a job in the economy of 2009? Well it's nothing compared to trying to find a job back in ancient Greece. Luckily Benji's time in the Lodge has given him a unique skill that applies well to Ancient Greece. He will be a Blur Installer.

You see back in ancient Greece days the people were often not appropriately dressed for their work. This led to wardrobe malfunctions the likes that give the CBS execs nightmares. Luckily Benji has honed his eyes to hunt out the offensive material and apply the blurs. Here are some examples of his work...

Saving us from butt cracks and bare oobies:

Saving us from feeling inadequate nekkid dangles:

Saving us from nekkid vajay-jays and horny men:

And the morality police really worry about this greek...

Thanksfully, with Benji on the job, the Lodge will be a safer place.

Hey, How did that one get by????

Benji: Sorry about that last one gang, but Michelangelo's David is not Greek.

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

03-04-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
14. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "

1. Lodge Strong Man?: JT and Sydney

2. No Lamprey For You: Sandy

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Steven

4. Grabby Pants: Erinn

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: JT

Scene 1: Early morning on summer in ancient Greece.

Thump screeech pots & pans clanging

We see Benji the great climb out of a rather battered time machine looking around and shaking bits of feta cheese and bread dough out of his wavy hair.

Benji: I am the great Benj....., where am I?

Baker: You in my bakery, get out you maka beeg mess.

Benji is tossed from the bakery on to the street just missing the news stand (ok, work with me). He picks up the Greek Inquirer and looks through it.

Benji: Wow, they're looking for a deity to replace the one that some punk took.

*light bulb goes on

Hey, I can do that......

So now he stands in the town square where pigeons roost on his mighty arms and poo in his flowing locks. A sign below him says:

"Be careful what you wish for"

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
EJECT EJECT EJECT!!!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Too late my head just exploded...

I am not creative enough for this game, so here are my picks...

Hutcam On

1. Strong Man - Coach and Sierra
2. Lamprey - Erinn
3. Egg Yolk - Taj and Taj
4. Grabby - Coach
5. WTF - JT

Bonus - Benji will be a uh, um the Building Manager at the Parthenon.

Hey I just figured out that Benji is Coach!!!! It all makes sense now...

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each J.T. and Stephen tells him.

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Tyson, I guess.

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Sierra, and she chooses Stephen.

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) Coach.

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Joe.

As for the Lodge Bonus, Benji aka Coach is looking for a job, and he decides to be the shield-bearer for none other than Hercules (or Heracles). Shouldn't be so hard, huh? Well, it wouldn't be if Hera hadn't sent a fit of madness onto Hercules and he not only killed his wife Megara and her children, but went after Benji as well ...

Belle Book

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-09, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Ooh, I see I took my rightful place at the ole' bottom

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? JT & Sydney

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe.Sandy

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?Taj & Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP Sandy

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council Erin

03-04-09, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Ancient Greek Stone Hut Cam Hammer and Chisel On:

Graphics by Agman

1. Lodge Strong Man?: Erin tells JT

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. Sandy

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(Brendan and sydney)

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15)erin

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Joe

How Benji saved the world. By Benji's only friend, Benji.

(This started out to be about how Benji saved the world with his eye movements, but that's a story for another day).

One day, Benji was out on the dock fishing, and out of the blue it appeared. It was a time machine, and out of it stepped two teenagers, one named Bill and and the other Ted.

They introduced themselves, and said that they had a most excellent adventure to finish, and mysteriously ran up the hill into the forest. They had guitars strapped to their backs. Weird.

Benji started poking around on the time machine. It resembled a telephone booth, so Benji thought he’d try dialing his girl Olive Loaf. He and Olive had a real thing going on, except that Olive thought he was dumb. And in fact Benji was pretty dumb, he had had no schooling. Did I mention that this was the cotton fields of North Alabama where nobody knows nothin? Well, it is, and they don’t. Don’t know a dang thing.

So he dials BC3-0300, and of course the Time machine, being a time machine, goes back to March of the year 300 BC, in downtown Sparta, Greece. Why Greece? Well it was just luck of the draw, that’s all. Pure dumb luck, and one thing Benji had, was dumb luck. Cause he was real dumb. And...er..had luck.

Anyway they put him in the Spartan army and it was tough on him for a while, he was pretty much out of shape. Beer gut, man boobs, and a little dinky winky.

But those Spartans are real good at whipping poor Alabama boys into shape, and pretty soon he had lost his gut and boobs, and his dinky winky even developed a little additional heft.

(Editor's Note: there is a popular misconception that this statue depicts David, and was chiseled in Italy during the Renaissance. Not true, it was actually smuggled into Florence, Italy by two illegal antique dealers named Michael and Angelo, and is, in fact our Benji after graduation from the Spartan Fat farm. Just thought you'd like to know).

Back to the story:

After he got in shape, Benji went and fought them there Persians, beat the peedee crap out of them, saved Greece, and ran the 26 miles back to Athens to tell them the news. Benji had saved the ancient world, and was a hero.

When he got to Greece, someone said he hadn’t really done it and was a liar, and could he do it again to prove it? So he said 'by God' (OK, he actually said 'by Zeus', but that's detail) he'd race anyone to Thermopylae and back again and whup all their asses. He didn’t know it but that was the beginning of the Greek Olympic games. He was a hero all over again.

He got to liking the running around naked business, and the naked Greek women didn't hurt his eyeballs any either. He liked all the wine and smart Greek philosophers, but he was puzzled that the philosophers weren’t really all that smart after all. They’d never heard of the worry wart curse, or how to gobble a turkey, or even how to make grits.

They didn't even know how to make Grits!

So he got the job of teaching all them philosophers all this stuff, and they were so grateful that they put him back in his booth and sent him back.

He dialed his own number AD3-2009, and found himself on the pier again, and Bill and Ted kinda peeved about him stealing their time machine. Except by now they had Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, Jesus, and Socrates(? Yeah, that detail is still unexplained) with them.

Benji stepped out of the time machine, scratched his head which almost knocked his golden laurel wreath off (that’s all Benji had on), and his naked Spartan trained Adonis Physique stopped Bill and Ted from going all Wyld Stallion on him.

They just kinda stared at him, then got in their telephone booth with their guests, said something about not being the Wyld Wussies, and disappeared.

Benji picked up his fishing pole and his stringer, he had a nice mess of brim, found some cutoffs (He was a good Baptist, after-all, and knew when to cover up) and went home.

After he told Olive about his most excellent adventure, she saw him in a whole new light (in a golden laurel wreath topped Spartan trained Adonis physique light), and decided he was just smart enough. They got hitched up, had a bunch of kids, and lived the good life ever after.

Years later, an author named Winston Groom would pen a novel based on a modernized (and slightly relocated) version of Benji's escapades in Greece, Forest Gump.

Yes, Benji is the Gump!

He however lost the legal suit he filed for royalties because the judge couldn't read his eye commands.

Tribe the scribe.

Nothing to do with the story, just a gratuitous sex shot of one of our fellow losers!

03-05-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
and his dinky winky even developed a little additional heft.

We all know that the Adonis physique steroids that your Benji used to buff have the opposite effect on, er, "dinky winky heft".

I am willing to cut you some slack for the gratuitous sex shot though.

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

03-05-09, 07:20 PM (EST)
33. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Yeah, I always suspected that Michael and/or Angelo might have Photo'chisel'shopped that detail.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-04-09, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-09 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

The mistress is here! (looking for sign-up sheet for lessons...it's been awhile and I need some practice <grin>. Now who can I practice on?) Well I best make my Cam entry and then I am off to find someone to practice on .

Cam on:
1. Lodge Strong Man?: JT is and Sydney tells him so.

2. No Lamprey For You: Erinn

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Taj and she takes Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Ben

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: JT

Cam off.

Now for some time machine travel back to ancient Greece! The first thing I saw was Benji here:

He was quoted as saying a bird in the hand is worth 2 benji's in the bush...hmmmmm.

The next thing I saw was the two sides of Benji. I guess two heads are better than one:

But, I finally disocvered what are to be Benji's jobs. By day he is a human clothesline:

By night, he will be a male dancer at an ancient Greece version of a club resembling the Whiskey a Go-Go. Go figure. I hear he is expected to do fairly well as long as he stays away from licking things <grin>.

Well, gotta go for now. The time machine is ready to go and I have to get back to the lodge!

Back...and what a trip. Off to get some practicing in! Hmmmmm...where is that Agman or Kingfish when a girl needs some practicing? <grin>. Whew...maybe a glass of ouzo first...you know all that greek influence!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 00:23 AM (EST)

The Mistress comes through in the clutch!

BONUX
Benji is going to be an Olympic runner in Ancient Greece. Hermes, an Olympian god, will be his coach. He will have to run in the stadion, which is 192 meters, in the first sprint. Maybe the Canadians can tell us how far that actually is, since Americans know nothing about ancient metric systems, often still used in societies around the world. We, however, measure almost everything by the length of football fields, dingdong size and hands (think horses, not cup size, Kingfish and Agman). Oh, I'll look it up. 192 meters is a little more than two football fields.

k. Now I have questions to answer and I know nothing. Later, Losers.

By Tribe, Loser Lodge Proprietor

03-05-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
23. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Now I have questions to answer and I know nothing

That didn't stop the rest of us from guessing

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

03-05-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Good point, JBug. Oh, I snatched one of the togas while upstairs. If you need it back, I'll have it washed and brought back to you by this week's bootee. (That's bootEE, Agman, not booty, k?)

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each
Sydney tells JT.

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5)
Tyson

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each
Taj and Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15)
Joe

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15)
Sierra

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each Jt is strong man, Sydney tells him

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Benji

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Sierra and Stephan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15)Benji

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15)JT

Alas, our poor Benji finds himself being cohost/sex slave to Joan Rivers during this season of Gladiator Idol. Yes, I know gladiators were Roman, but Benji sucks at geography.

Oh Mistress, I brought the gallons of fresh cream for the afterparty "Find the Smartie" game. Can you help me whip it?

03-05-09, 06:40 PM (EST)
32. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
I've decided to hang out here, Qwerty. This could be fun.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each. Brendan is strong man, Erinn tells him

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Sierra

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Sierra and Stephan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) Sierra

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Sandy

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Woo hoo Emy's in the house! Thanks for running this game!

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each JT and Sydney

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Coach

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Brendan and Stephen

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) Erinn

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Joe

Lodge Bonus:

Ben should take over for Charon the man who ferries dead souls to Hades. This is a perfect job for the coach since he loves talking about and complaining about the other peeps. Look at how willing he is to cast off Candace and Erinn...

And here he is doing his "Erinn is evil" look:

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each JT

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Taj and she takes Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15)Sierra

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15)Erinn

Lodge Bonux

Benji Would be good at being the door keeper of the vomitorim in the Roman ocupied cities of ancient Greece.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-09, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) JT and Spencer

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. BEN

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her? Taj & Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP. BEN

BONUS: Snake & Octopussoir Charmer.

Thanks for your willingness to take over for Tribe.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-05-09, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
1. Lodge Strong Man: Brendan says this about himself. I will feel so cool if I am right about this because I just want to buck the Ben train.

2. No Lamprey For You: Brendan

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette: Brendan chooses Stephen

4. Grabby Pants: Erin

5. Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Debbie

Now, I've enjoyed reading all of your fictional tales about finding Ben a job and all, but we all know there is obviously only ONE job he would actually accept:

Zeus, King of All Gods

I know, it's a lame attempt. I'll just bend over and let the mistress have her way with me.

*thwack!* "Thank you may I have another" *thwack!* "Thank you may I have another" *thwack!* "Thank you may I have another" *thwack!*

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-05-09, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Thanks for keeping the Lodge alive, Emy!

HouseCam 5
1. Lodge Strong Man?: who is the strong man and who tells him this? (2) each
Coach, Tyson

2. No Lamprey For You: Name 1 survivor who WILL NOT be on the Reward winning tribe. (5) Sandy

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette.: Name 1 survivor who WILL be sent to Exile Island and who does that person choose to come with him/her?(3)each Stephen, Sierra

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who WILL grab the Tribal Immunity Idol from JP (15) Brenden

5. WTF is this anyway? Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης: Name 1 survivor who will VOTE FIRST at tribal council (15) Erinn

Bonus: Benji is an putrid odor tester. Ewww....

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 10.5 weeks to go "
Mistress Emy, how happy I am to see you here at the lodge again. I think suzzee is an excellent choice as a trixi in training.

1. Lodge Strong Man ~ Coach tells himself

2. No Lamprey For You ~ Coach

3. Egg Ova Yolk Omelette ~ Brendan chooses Taj

4. Grabby Pants ~ Coach

5. Ψηφοφόρος ταλάντευσης ~ Coach

Lodge Bonux ~ Benji takes a job as tour guide at the Coliseum.

Learning from Mistress Emydom since September ’05

03-06-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
36. " LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 9.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

i'm an idiot...use the other one...I thought I erased this already...

03-06-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
37. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 9.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

boy did i mess this up!

03-06-09, 04:01 PM (EST)
38. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 9.5 weeks to go "
So should we answer here, or wait for you to start a new thread? I will assume the latter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •