The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's is this Sandy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheMick 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheMick Click to send private message to TheMick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's is this Sandy?"
Now the heck with Ivana or anyone else flying under the radar... Who the heck is this Sandy gal? The programs been on for 8 weeks and she has barely made a peep on the program. She is still basically an unknown, all we know is she is a wedding planner. Since it is Halloween, she is invisible in the programs and tasks, never creates controversy, never has been a PM, never has been in the "final 2" boardroom.
She will be dismissed from the Donald eventully if and when he finds out she is part of the program.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's is this Sandy? BOYmeetsREALITY 10-30-04 1
   RE: Who's is this Sandy? gnosis92 10-31-04 4
       RE: Who's is this Sandy? anotherkim 10-31-04 6
           RE: Who's is this Sandy? gnosis92 11-01-04 8
               RE: Who's is this Sandy? eagle_eyez 11-01-04 9
 RE: Who's is this Sandy? banzai 10-30-04 2
   Sandy Chow DontGetMeStarted 10-30-04 3
   RE: Who's is this Sandy? gnosis92 10-31-04 7
 RE: Who's is this Sandy? What 10-31-04 5
 Guess now... ARnutz 11-05-04 10
   Am ARnutz about your post! What 11-05-04 11
   RE: Guess now... lrlr1 11-06-04 12
 RE: Who's is this Sandy? lrlr1 11-06-04 13
 RE: Who's is this Sandy? Twickb1 11-11-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
"She will be dismissed from the Donald eventully if and when he finds out she is part of the program."

HEE HEE HEE!

That must be what he is waiting for!

She is always quick to gang up on whoever is down at the moment, but she is rarely shown having an independent thought of her own!

She wont make it much longer. No presence = no chance!

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-04, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
on tasks 7, dog washing, and task 8, nypd, as well as task 5, sandy does seem to be a teamplayer.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
if templayer=offers no suggestions, does nothing original, says nothng memorable and has no measurable responsibility, then yes, Sandy is a team player .

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I think she's trying the infamous "under the radar" strategy and it will eventually backfire on her in a big way.

11-01-04, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's is this Sandy? "
>if templayer=offers no suggestions,
>does nothing original, says nothng
>memorable and has no measurable
>responsibility, then yes, Sandy is
>a team player .
>

i know sandy is part of the coven.
what did she say in the BR during stacie J's firing, about stacie j?

we know ivana talked about borderline schio and stacy R "scariest moment of my life"

what did Sandy say about Stacie R?

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's is this Sandy? "
>>if templayer=offers no suggestions,
>>does nothing original, says nothng
>>memorable and has no measurable
>>responsibility, then yes, Sandy is
>>a team player .
>>
>
>i know sandy is part of
>the coven.
>what did she say in the
>BR during stacie J's firing,
>about stacie j?
>
>we know ivana talked about borderline
>schio and stacy R "scariest
>moment of my life"
>
>what did Sandy say about Stacie
>R?

Sandy said that she would agreed with little Stacy and would never have Stacie J. working in her bridal shop, let alone running one of Trump's companies. Something to that affect. Other then that, I've never heard a peep out of her.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
She has to be a PM for the next task. She has to show Mr. Trump something.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sandy Chow"
love my kibble!!;)

10-31-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
>She has to be a PM
>for the next task. She
>has to show Mr. Trump
>something.

also she is the only remaining person to have never been PM.
still they use a lottery system.

does anyone think sandy has shown a liking for one of the guys, for example, kelly?

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-04, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
A Federal mole who doubles as a matchmaker.... or was that grave digger?

Hmmm... I'll have to check my notes.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-04, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Guess now..."
we all know who Sandy is. Wow, she did a great job last night!! I was stunned and amazed at how well she did at this task. Especially when she was showing the house, she looked like she could have been a real estate agent when she was giving the tour, I had no clue this woman even had anything good to offer. I am looking for her to come out more in the next few episodes, her storyline has just begun while others are coming to an end.

A J Slice original (c)2004

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Am ARnutz about your post!"
Even Donald hasn't slammed her much for 'being under the radar' too much. The only thing he said that came close was when he got after her for washing too many dogs along side Kelly, but then again, I can't blame her. I'd probably forego looking good while multitasking in order to scrub little furry things along side Kelly... it's good clean fun.

Pass the soap.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-04, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guess now..."
I am looking
>for her to come out
>more in the next few
>episodes, her storyline has just
>begun while others are coming
>to an end.

Sandy got lucky, that's all. Her team was on the ball. In the final analysis, Sandy is just 'one of the girls', nothing special.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-04, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-04 AT 06:05 AM (EST)

>Now the heck with Ivana or
>anyone else flying under the
>radar...

When has Ivana EVER flown under the radar? Those promos the show put out saying they had someone on Apprentice 2 that will put Omarosa to shame were talking about Ivana! She's a spiting, conniving, screechy-voiced alley cat! (Tell the truth - doesn't Ivana's voice when she gets mad in the boardroom screech across your nerves like fingernails on a blackboard?)

Twickb1 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twickb1 Click to send private message to Twickb1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who's is this Sandy?"
Are you kidding? dont you remeber sandy was the one who actually came up with the idea for Mike Piazza to be the celebrity for Crest.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •