The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am truly sorry...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-09, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am truly sorry...."
Starting from this moment forward the AVG and LoserLodge will have to go unhosted and most likely unfinished.
My intention is to have continual communication, but I'm afraid my situation is not one in which that will be a given.
My 13 year relationship is over. I have decided to leave my controlling, cheating and drug-addicted boyfriend. I need some space away from him to make some clear decisions about how my life should be going.
I'm also hoping that it will be the time he needs to take action and clean up his act. But that's a hope, and soooo far from the probable reality. This I understand.
He was always controlling in the relationship and did his best to discourage my "addiction" (as he would call it) to this board and it's members. Well, sadly, it finally worked.
I'm not over you, or the show, or gawd forbid hosting games.
Rest assured I will miss this place and when I'm in a position to restart, I just might. If he has truly gotten over monitoring my life.

Once again, I'm so sorry about this and I swear it was my intetion to really throw a monster party this season in the lodge. I am soooo sad I can't finish it.

Alas, it is me who finally has to come first. I am taking the control out of his hands and living my own life.

I would ultimately like to return in a couple of weeks and explain everything in more depth, with more messages to friends, acquaintences and peeps who have unknowingly inspired me. Until then, wish me luck. I will need it.
Send me your prayers and good vibes too.

And just for the record... I am, IRL, an amazing florist as well as an accomplished wedding coordinator, I have 25 plus years in the hospitality industry and am open to relocation, if'n it's a warm climate.
I also am a not so shabby graphics designer, who with the proper tools, time and circumstances could blossom into an amazing graphics artist.
I care deeply for my puppies, which sadly I am being forced into leaving one of them behind for the moment.
So please, along with me, send well wishes to my sweet sweet girl, Billie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Snidget 02-25-09 1
 All you need to know. Estee 02-25-09 2
 RE: I am truly sorry.... vince3 02-25-09 3
 oh sweetie emydi 02-25-09 4
 *hug* moonbaby 02-25-09 5
 RE: I am truly sorry.... jbug 02-25-09 6
 Hugs Tribe Ahtumbreez 02-25-09 7
 Wow foonermints 02-25-09 8
 RE: I am truly sorry.... whoami 02-25-09 9
 RE: I am truly sorry.... dreamerbeliever 02-26-09 10
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Silvergirl1 02-26-09 11
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Asrai 02-26-09 12
 RE: I am truly sorry.... qwertypie 02-26-09 13
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Puffy 02-26-09 14
 Coming out of lurkdom Rebel Crown 02-26-09 15
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Starshine 02-26-09 16
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Sagebrush Dan 02-26-09 17
   RE: I am truly sorry.... agman 03-01-09 51
 We are sorry.... kircon 02-26-09 18
 {{hugs}} suzzee 02-26-09 19
 RE: I am truly sorry.... MJewel 02-26-09 20
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Colonel Zoidberg 02-26-09 21
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Survivor Maniac 02-26-09 22
 *Hugs* byoffer 02-26-09 23
 RE: I am truly sorry.... kingfish 02-26-09 24
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Dakota 02-26-09 25
 RE: I am truly sorry.... LionChow 02-26-09 26
 One more thing.. kingfish 02-26-09 27
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Brownroach 02-26-09 28
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Karchita 02-26-09 29
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Molaholic 02-26-09 30
 RE: I am truly sorry.... CTgirl 02-26-09 31
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Tahj 02-26-09 32
 RE: I am truly sorry.... agman 02-26-09 33
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Corvis 02-26-09 34
 I am so torn! Kermit the Vixen 02-26-09 35
 In honor of Trib... agman 02-26-09 36
 RE: I am truly sorry.... smokedog 02-26-09 37
 RE: I am truly sorry.... 5cats 02-26-09 38
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Tenorsaxy 02-26-09 39
 RE: I am truly sorry.... DearAbby 02-26-09 40
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Wallflower66 02-26-09 41
 RE: I am truly sorry.... KObrien_fan 02-26-09 42
 You know me Sugar ... Late to the P... Scarlett O Hara 02-26-09 43
 RE: I am truly sorry.... vennui 02-26-09 44
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Belle Book 02-26-09 45
 RE: I am truly sorry.... RudyRules 02-26-09 46
 RE: I am truly sorry.... taffnic 02-26-09 47
 Sending Tribeeee some love mimo 02-27-09 48
 RE: I am truly sorry.... iatovttotx78 02-27-09 49
 RE: I am truly sorry.... JazzyJax 02-28-09 50
 RE: I am truly sorry.... Flowerpower 03-13-09 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-09 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

Yikes!

Oh.My.Heck.

I am so sorry you are going through this right now. Hope that you get through this hard time quickly and with the least amount of pain possible.

Take good care of yourself!!

ETA http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/33320.shtml posted in OT in case some people aren't in the games this round

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "All you need to know."
People will wait for you.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Le sigh. Go. Get yourself back together. The games can always wait. You're much more important to us.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "oh sweetie"
i'm so sorry. (((((HUGS)))))

love.prayers.peace

Don't worry about the games, we understand completely

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*hug*"
Good luck, tribe. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
I will truly miss you. You opened your arms and loser lodge to me when I ventured in without any clue as to what I was getting into. And made it the most fun I have ever had on the internet. Your imagination and creativity and talent is awesome.

I wish you all the best and everything you deserve. You are a fabulous person (I know these things). You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for being the perfect host, and for my great siggies.
{hugs} and kisses

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

Crusin w/ Trib

Tribe shakes me

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hugs Tribe"
And for what it's worth, though you will be sorely missed at The Lodge, I'm glad you are taking time for yourself. Good for you Tribe and it's about damned time!

smooches and hugs

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Wow"
»I have decided to leave my controlling, cheating and drug-addicted boyfriend«

Now THAT certainly sounds like an excellent thing.
Our prayers and well wishes for you, including Billie! You really are a nice guy.

Tribemints© by Tribey

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-25-09, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
I will keep you in my prayers. Take the time to get it together.
The games will wait for you, and so will all of us. Maybe they will put Survivor on hold until you return. LOL

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-09, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Not going to talk about how you will be missed tribey, because this isn’t a funeral. Instead, this is a rebirth and should be celebrated. So many would just be status quo and allow the inevitable to continue to happen. You mentioned those who unknowingly inspired you, well you my friend are my inspiration. Just believe in the dream of what your life could be and should be and it will become reality. A (((hug))) for luck on your new path and journey. db

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I am truly sorry...."

13 years is a long time, and it takes a lot of courage to separate yourself from your SO (ex-SO now).

My sister is still in this kind of relationship. Unfortunately, she is not in a good state of mind.

Take care, Tribe. I've never played these games, but I do appreciate you anyway.

{{{Hugs}}}

Agman, 2008

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Tribe, I am so sorry to hear that you're hurting this way. I am, however, so proud of you for being so incredibly courageous. You will be in my prayers, sweetie, as will Billie and the rest of your critters.

Speaking of inspiring others, you have done that and so much more for me. Much love, hon.

Go Fly A Kite with Tribe

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Stay strong, my friend. You deserve so much better.

We will always be here for you. And we love you. You have made this place so much brighter, friendlier and welcoming.

(Edmonton would be a better place with your talents, but you did say you wanted to relocate to a warm place. It is dipping down to -22 F tonight)

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
I'm saddened to hear about your troubles, but I know that you'll learn and grow from this. I always look forward to your posts on these boards. Thanks for all the great siggies. Here's just a couple...

I love me some Tribe.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Coming out of lurkdom"
...to give support to one of the best. You'll always be MY favorite. Good luck and hope you'll be back soon.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
You are sorry? As far as we are concerned there is nothing for you to feel sorry about.

Yes we will miss you, however YOU are the most important thing, even if you never came back, but we knew you were safe and well we would be happy for you.

I hope that things start to fall into place for you, and I am sure that in five years time you will look back on this as the best decision you ever made.

Never forget that you have friends here, and that we do care.

May the sun always shine on Tribe

Something or Other

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Congratulations on your very painful decision. It takes a lot of courage to take the steps you have, and I'm very happy for you and proud of you. All my best to you, my friend. You have been wonderful around here and I am glad to know you.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: I am truly sorry...."

Well said Dan! It's also good to see you around here again stranger!!!!!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "We are sorry...."
Sir tribe, we will hold your place for you. When ever you are ready we will welcome you back with open arms. I will pray for you and your pets. Didn’t Billie host a game or two? Be kind to yourself and don’t forget to eat. And remember that you have true friends here that love and care for you. And don’t forget I’m a night owl if you need to talk.

A big, mom hug for you Sir tribe.
k

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "{{hugs}}"
Be sure you will be in my thoughts dear Tribe. Take all the time you need for yourself, stay strong and know that you are a wonderful and talented person who I am very proud to call friend.

Peace on Earth (thx Tribe)

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-26-09, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 06:57 AM (EST)

Tribe,

I am so very sorry to hear about your situation. Don't worry about the games, you are way more important! We are all here for you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your Billie. Please take care of yourself and know that you are cared about and thought of often. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. Take care Tribe and please if you can let us know how you are doing <hugs>.

MJ

ETA in hugs.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-09, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
You need to put yourself first, and I applaud you for doing so...there comes a time in any person's life when enough is enough, and bravo for recognizing it and acting upon it.

I wish I could send my Yorkie through the internet wires to play with your Billie for a while...

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
I am sorry for you situation and wish you the best of luck in your new life! You have been such an asset to this board, we will miss you until you return!

Billie looks exactly like my Peanut! Such a cutie!

*Hugs*

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "*Hugs*"
I am so sorry for you, Tribe. You are a great guy, and whatever happens please don't let anyone make you question or change that. You have certainly built up a ton of good kharma around here.

Hang in there...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Ok, I know what's going on....

This is the 'suprise twist' reward challenge for this week designed by our nepharious host...

Who will fall for the "I'm going away for a while" ploy, and who can guess how long will it be for?

(I'm lowballing it....) One week! For 10 points?

Then, TOGA TOGA TOGA!

Tribe, we won't be the same without our LL chief or his Monkey. You and your little dogs, and Billie, have my best wishes and I hope that you can get past this and find happiness.

You have a large loving fan club on these boards, I don't know anyone that has been as giving, imaginative, and optimistic as you have been, and I for one am grateful.

Take care of yourself and come back when you can. We will all be sad until you return.

Your bud, Kingfish.

(P.S. Make sure you take the computer.)

Tribe the everloving scribe.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Tribe, Losers will be Losers whether there's a Lodge or not. Take care of you and know that there are many who love you and support you.

ETA: Prayers and good wishes for Billie!

Tribe's Creativity Overflowing

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-09, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
However difficult it must have been, you've done a tremendous thing in taking that first huge step. I can't imagine how hard it must be to close the book on 13+ years, but it's not like you made the decision lightly. You were pushed to the brink by someone else who finally left you with no alternative but to jump.

Now I wish you the best of luck in having the strength to "keep that book closed"! I know we here at RTVW are not friends in the traditional, "hey let's go out and grab a beer" sense, but none the less, we'll be here for you as best we can.

Be strong!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "One more thing.."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

...and I'm going to add this hoping that if you take the suggestion, that it will be a positive thing for you, and that you won't hesitate to ignore it if it isn't.

We can live without LL (sadly, and unhappily, the color will be gone and be replaced by various shades of gray, but we will live), but it's possible that having something to divert you from having to think about and deal with what you are going through might be therapeutic. (?).

Maybe LL can actually save you from the dark forces that are tugging at your happiness? Maybe, with all our debauchery and liver killing (and small animal torturing) excesses, maybe we can help you get thru this? The irony alone would be pretty cool.

Stay in touch, let us know what is happening.

(ETA: I would have been willing to bet that you worked in some computer graphics related job. Your skills were good to start with, but have improved so much).

Tribe the scribe.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Oh no! Please don't leave for good, tribe -- you are one of my favorite people on these boards since when I first showed up in spoilers.

But it sounds like you have some heavy stuff to deal with right now. I, and all of us here, are in your corner. I wish you the best of luck and, being the smart, clever, wonderful person you are, I feel positive everything will work out for you.

<big hug> Come back soon.

-- BR

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Take care, hon.

(((hugs)))

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Congratulations on having the courage to make this choice that, obviously, is the best thing for you. And that is what is important. Games are only diversions - life is essential.

I want to thank you for your contributions to my own OT identity - the siggies, the losserness, the wisdom of seeing things from many angles, and the fun of participation.

I want to wish you the very best in your new course. You will be stronger from this. When the time is right, I'm sure you'll be back, snarkiner than ever.

And SoCal definitely has a need for an amazing florist-accomplished wedding coordinator who can also dabble in the graphic arts. Needless to say, we're warm (expected high today, 73F)

Peace to you

John (Molaholic)

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
No apology necessary Tribe! Your IRL is so much more important that a few fun, but silly games (which we all love none the less!). I hope it all works out for you. You are one of the nicest, most welcoming guys on SB and I sincerely wish the best for you. You have made my time in the Survivor forum special. I’ll miss you and look forward to your return.

You have my prayers, good thoughts and vibes, and all my fingers and toes are crossed too!

Hugs to you and to Billie.

My first ever siggie was made by Tribe

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Bummer.

All the best to you Tribe. I really hope everything works out for you and that you will be back soon.

It's a Tribe!

02-26-09, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news Tribe. I am, however, very pleased with the course of action you are taking and that you know you must take care of yourself! I will miss you and I wish you the best in this journey. I also want to thank you for all the guidence and patience you've had with me during my time here. I hope you are able to come back and lead the tribe again. God bless.

Promotion courtesy of Tribe!

Tribe styled my Fro

Eggman, SharTribe sig shop 2008

sculpted by Tribe

thanks Tribe

The tribe has spoken

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Best wishes, tribe. I hope things work out well for you.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-26-09, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "I am so torn!"
There is a huge part of me that screams "NO! We'll miss you too much! This is MY addicition too and Loser Lodge is my creative outlet!!" 'Cuz you're one of my favorites and if I was a guy, and if I was also gay, and if I was also single, I'd have a total crush on you (alas, I'm a straight, married chick).

Another HUGE part of me screams "GOOD FOR YOU!" Controlling drug addicts don't change until the pain of staying the same is worse than the pain of the unknown that comes with change. Long-term relationships are so hard to leave, even if it's for the best. Why is it that the right thing to do is so often the hardest thing to do? But one thing is for sure, going through this pain results in growth and strength. You'll be a better person for it - I speak from much experience.

I am currently watching my 20 yr old daughter doing everything she can to keep a miserable, abusive, sick relationship together because she does not have the self-esteem or the courage to move on. It makes me so sad. I'm glad you've got enough of both.

A favorite siggie from Tribe

Another favorite siggie from Tribe

Yet another favorite siggie from Tribe

Siggie courtesy of TribeElf

My alltime favorite siggie from Tribe.

02-26-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
36. "In honor of Tribe....."
I will be flying this siggie for at least the rest of this survivor season as a tribute to Tribe. Anyone is free to use it also.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-26-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Sorry to hear the bad news tribe. All the best to you as you begin this new chapter.

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-26-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
I don't know what else I can say that hasn't been said. I am so so sad about your leaving and what you have been going through. You have been such a smart, humorous and creative rallying point for all of us. I hope you find a tranquil place to be and come back to us. My thoughts are with you. Michele

Thanks for My Tribe siggies:

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
{{{HUGS}}}

I - we - love you, Tribe. Congrats on taking control of your life. I wish I had that kind of strength.

Check out my blog!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Dear tribe,

When I read your post this morning, I was at a loss for words. Seven hours later, and I still don't know what to say. I'm sad for all of us but glad you have reached a difficult decision. I wish you luck, and I'm sending prayers, good vibes, and hugs for you, Billie, and Cooper. With your amazing talent, I know you won't have any difficulty finding employment if you choose to relocate.

Don't stay gone from us too long! You've made me so many siggies, I can't show them all, but here are some of my favorites.

D'Abby

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-26-09, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I am truly sorry...."

Poor tribey. You are doing the right thing. I hope that everything works out for the best, and you find the happiness that you deserve. Come back soon!
If you head south, I have a couch with your name on it.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

Tribe I haven't been by this board in what seems like forever but a friend pointed out this post and I am glad they did. I am very sorry to hear your news but also happy for you because you are a truly amazing person and you will get through this and be way better for it in the end. Life throws us curve balls and I know you will wait on it and then hit it out of the park. As for the best wishes and the prayers you have both my friend, and a shoulder and whatever else. PM me if there is any chance that you are considering Dallas (it is 85 and beautifully sunny here today ) as a potential relocation place. We have plenty of hospitality down here! Hang in there and I love you!!!!

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "You know me Sugar ... Late to the Party ... but"
I am not too late to say this ... You have real friends here Tribe who love you dearly and support you 100%. You ARE a very gifted graphic designer that any firm or web design company would be lucky to have on staff. You are an incredible florist and an amazing wedding planner. You are a real problem solver too. Most of all, you are a friend. If there is any thing that you need now Sugar, you just ask. We love you and wish you the very best! Come back to us when it's time. We're always here for you!!

P.S. Thanks for being such a good and wise friend. Be well, my friend and good luck!

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Please be safe. Make sure that you protect yourself .Don't be afraid to get help if you need it . I worked for on a hotline for 5 years and I know how dangerous getting away can be.

Be safe and be strong. You know whatis best for you.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-09, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
I hope you get out of that terrible relationship and that you're able to get that dog back -- and your life!

Belle Book

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
{{{HIGS}}}

Yup, it's an Agman creation!
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Many warm thoughts and well wishes are being sent your way.

You are a very kind and thoughtful person. You gave me my first sig pic a couple of years ago. (I was wondering if I could get up the nerve to ask someone)

A tribe creation

And then a couple of weeks ago out of the blue and totally unexpected I received two more sig pics from you. Thank you very much.

A tribe creation

A tribe creation

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Sending Tribeeee some love"
Tribe--I'm sending you good thoughts. I know things might seem really dark now, but you've got a lot of people pulling for you. You've entertained us, inspired, and gifted us with your artful siggies. We will most definitely be waiting for your return. Good luck with everything. You deserve the best and I'm hoping you'll be reunited soon with the lovely Billie. She's a real cutie (bet she takes after you.)

Please take care of yourself--you need to be selfish right now and think what's best for you. And if I happen to hear of an opening for an amazing florist/wedding planner/graphic designer in an amenable climate (unfortunately I'm in the cold northeast, which I don't recommend!!) I will pass it on.

Um grande abraco (a big hug in Portuguese--seems appropriate to the season.)

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Take care of yourself tribe. I'll send all my good thoughts your way. I've been through something similar so I know how hard this is for you. You are strong and brave, things will get better. Please take all the time you need to get in a better place. We'll be here for you when you're ready to return.

*Loads of hugs*
Tim

Sprung by Tribe

Sprung by Tribe

Handcrafted by Tribephyl.

Handcrafted by Tribephyl.

A gift from Tribe

Tribe made me pretty

~~~~~~
Bride of Frankenstein:

~~~~~~
Chucky:

~~~~~~
Creature from the Black Lagoon:

~~~~~~
Davy Jones:

~~~~~~
Dexter:

~~~~~~
Frank the Bunny:

~~~~~~
Freddy:

~~~~~~
Ghostface:

~~~~~~
Hannibal:

~~~~~~
Joker:

~~~~~~
Jigsaw:

~~~~~~
Leatherface:

~~~~~~
Michael:

~~~~~~
Pinhead:

~~~~~~
Sleestak:

~~~~~~
Spaulding:

~~~~~~
StayPuft:

~~~~~~
Voldemort:

~~~~~~
Wolfman:

~~~~~~
YellowBastard:

~~~~~~
Agent Smith:

~~~~~~
Auto Hal:

~~~~~~
Darla:

~~~~~~
DarthVader:

~~~~~~
Jason:

~~~~~~
Sylar:

~~~~~~
Syndrome:

~~~~~~
Wicked Witch of the West:

~~~~~~
Benjamin Linus:

~~~~~~
Killface:

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
Lots of love and hugs to you Tribey, you're the greatest hostest with the mostest and deserve true love and happiness. Good wishes to you and Billie and here's to a great new life ahead! (both of you are soooo cute )

We'll miss you!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: I am truly sorry...."
My dear Tribe...

Here it is, March 13, and I am just now seeing this...I am heart-broken for you during this terrible time. I pray that you have the strength to choose your right path, you know we are here and we are all on your side!

You, my friend, are a remarkable man and we have all been drawn to you. It is not surprising to hear that you are amazing at the things you do and love, as we see it on these boards, everywhere. Be strong and take pleasure in the beautiful and simple things around you. I know that you will find your way, you are a gift!

Good vibes, well wishes, and lots and lots of LOVE for you, and your sweet puppies, especially for sweet Billie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •