The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is KEITH in trouble?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

grumpy_angel 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grumpy_angel Click to send private message to grumpy_angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is KEITH in trouble?"
I know I keep on posting new threats, but as I rewatched last week's episode, i was wondering if Keith was in trouble.
The members from Kucha heard him when he said to tina 'i need this' and he confirmed it at the TB. So might the former memebers from Kucha take him as a target?! But then again, they would need someone from Ogakor to vote with them......Jerri maybe?!
but the thing is , i think ogakor members will eliminate kucha one by one...unless all those clues are true and liz makes it to the final two. but i think wheter liz or jerri goes soon, cause liz said' jerri has got to go'.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is KEITH in trouble? MDSkinner 03-11-01 1
   RE: Is KEITH in trouble? Outfrontgirl 03-11-01 3
 RE: Is KEITH in trouble? dangerkitty 03-11-01 2
   RE: Is KEITH in trouble? ACPS65 03-11-01 4
 RE: Is KEITH in trouble? shakes the clown 03-11-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is KEITH in trouble?"
I think that they only way that Keith would be a target for Kucha is if he upsets someone. Other than that, Colby is a better target now, just because he does have a ton of votes against him.

It is all irrelevant though, unless an Oga votes with them. And if an Oga votes with the Kucha's, it would only make sense that they would vote for whoever that person wanted them to, which could be anybody depending on who decided to vote with them. So at this point I think that Keith is as safe as any member of Ogakor, and certainly no more of a target than any one else since there is no longer worry for that tie that we had last week.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is KEITH in trouble?"
I think Keith is safe for just as long as he's part of a majority voting bloc, but at any point that he's not needed as an ally and popularity/likeability becomes a factor, he'll lose. Mitchell said that Keith was a guy who couldn't say hello without seeming arrogant, and that might not mean much except that Jeff said basically the same thing. It's not uncommon for successful chefs to get into the prima donna mode and to forget how to be polite to those who work with them.

In contrast, Jeff and Mitchell thought Jerri was much nicer in reality than on the show. The editing makes me (us) sympathetic to Keith because of Jerri's rotten treatment of him, but that doesn't mean the other survivors like him. Although it's a good strategy to keep an irritating person around if you're going to be the final two, in reality it must be very tempting to oust the irritant because every day spent out there seems so long.
We saw that conflict in S1, especially near the end.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-01, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is KEITH in trouble?"
If anything, Keith may the best one to try and hook up with Ogakors NOW.

This is more devil's advocate, I do think Oga will stick together at least one more TC. But: Kuchas know that Keith is somewhat of an outsider on Oga. They know he feels vulnerable. They may know by now that he is feuding with Jerri. If he were to approach them about defecting, they would be more likely to believe him. And I keep remembering his statement that he wants Jerri NOT to win more than he wants to win.(Still true? Could be). By defecting, he could get them to take her out now. He is probably no worse off when it gets down to just him and Kucha than he would be when it gets down to just the 5 Ogas -either way he is a candidate to go at that point. If it is just 5 ogas, at that point they may see the value in keeping Jerri because whoever is up against her in final two may feel that they will have a good chance - so they may not vote her off in a hurry. So if anything, I see keith as a defector more than a target.

But again: I am not ready to abandon the "Kucha goes - Alicia" prediction. No, this is not not not a "jerri goes" post!!!

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is KEITH in trouble?"
I feel the only way to change the outcome of the game will be if a Ogakor member votes with Kucha....which I feel is very unlikley.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is KEITH in trouble?"
>I know I keep on posting
>new threats,

well, "knowing" is the first step to admitting you have a problem. Cause, believe me, I noticed it as well and it's getting kind of ridiculous.

>a target?! But then again,
>they would need someone from
>Ogakor to vote with them......Jerri
>maybe?!
>but the thing is , i
>think ogakor members will eliminate
>kucha one by one

....so, basically there's no point to your post cause you even acknoledge that Keith is NOT in trouble.

I think you need to settle down a bit cause, at most, the average person starts about 2-3 threads a WEEK on this board, and you manage to cover that quota in a typical hour. We like to keep things organized around here and that's tough to do when the key threads get pushed back two or three pages. Welcome to the board.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •