The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cbjusmc 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbjusmc Click to send private message to cbjusmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
There's not that much to say. Elizabeth sucked even more on this task then she did the previous one when Stacie J. got fired. She literally had a mutiny on her hands. I could see Ivana and Raj bad mouthing her because they do that very well, but to see people like Kevin and Jen M. do it, that really says something.

She was indecisive and weak. On top of that, that was the worst recruiting advertisement I'd ever seen! As a US Marine, I know that when a lot of military people get out and joing the police force. Who would want to join up with a advertisement like that? You may as well stay in the military..

And on top of that, she actually looked "shocked" when Trump fired her! That I couldn't believe. Honey, please I saw that coming a mile away. When Carolyn and George are laughing at you and Trump is asking what's wrong with you, take a hint!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... banzai 10-29-04 1
   RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... eagle_eyez 10-29-04 2
 RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... Pepito 10-29-04 3
   RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... eagle_eyez 10-29-04 4
   RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... lindan 10-29-04 6
       RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... rtrader 10-29-04 7
   RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... speardefense33 10-29-04 8
   RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... Chuck45 10-29-04 9
 RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... lindan 10-29-04 5
 RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... okaychatt 10-29-04 10
 RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... What 10-29-04 11
 RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.... BOYmeetsREALITY 10-30-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-04, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
She goes down in history as the worst PM and contestant on the Apprentice show. And nobody can break her record forever.
I don't know what happened but she was OK in the Crest task. After that, she just crumbled.

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
>She goes down in history as
>the worst PM and contestant
>on the Apprentice show. And
>nobody can break her record
>forever.
>I don't know what happened but
>she was OK in the
>Crest task. After that, she
>just crumbled.

Personally, I think that Ivana was the worst PM. There wasn't a mutiny because she was such a butt-kisser. But this was pretty bad. Donnie Duestch was like "it wasn't even close".

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
Elizabeth backs down immediately whenever she is challenged. She has absolutely NO confidence. She seems to be very immature, perhaps she can develop her personality more and she grows older and lives through more life experiences. I hope.

Uncle Donald's lesson this week should have been, "Believe In Yourself". Andy did. Elizabeth didn't.

PS But she wasn't the worst Apprentice Candidate ever. Omarosa was. And as a PM, Kwame was pretty terrible, too... Elizabeth will be quickly forgotten. Omarosa and Kwame will endure.

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
>>PS But she wasn't the worst
>Apprentice Candidate ever. Omarosa was.
>And as a PM, Kwame
>was pretty terrible, too... Elizabeth
>will be quickly forgotten. Omarosa
>and Kwame will endure.

That depends on how you look at it. AS a PM, Omarosa had a lot of confidence and show some leadership qualities. However, her rudeness and insensitivity took away from that. But at least she showed confidence. Kwame didn't do well either, but he always stepped up and admitted that he took chances. That's why Trump kept him because he always took responsibility for his actions (Omarosa, take a hint). Elizabeth was all over the place and didn't really have any focus. She had no respect from the rest of her team due to her lack of focus and confidence.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
.perhaps she
>can develop her personality more
>and she grows older and
>lives through more life experiences.
>I hope.

Isn't she 31 already? How old will she be before she'll develop a more mature personality?

It's quite shocking to see Elizabeth's performance. When I looked at the background of the candidates before the Season 2 Premier, I thought she's the most qualified candiate with the most diversified background. I never would have guessed her performance on this show will be this bad.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
It's quite shocking to see Elizabeth's performance. When I looked at the background of the candidates before the Season 2 Premier, I thought she's the most qualified candiate with the most diversified background. I never would have guessed her performance on this show will be this bad.

I also thought, at the beginning, she would be one of the final candidates. She actually did a decent job during her first PM stint (w/o Maria's $5000 over-budget issue, she would have been the winning PM that week), but she definitely lost all of her confidence after losing that first time as PM.

I would agree that I can't see any company wanting her for any kind of leadership role after watching last night's episode. Her strengths may lie as an individual contributor in a task tied to her core competencies, not trying to lead a project team or department.

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
As a PM, Kwame wasn't great because he delegated too much and didn't really take charge. But that was just his personality, he wasn't a take charge rah-rah kind of guy.

However, even as a PM, Kwame had the best boardroom presence of any contestant ever, with Kevin at #2. Both of them keep things short and concise and Trump never second-guesses either of them or tries to pry and asks them follow-up questions. If Trump tried to go for a kill on either of them in the BR, they always can shut him up and he'll move on to someone else.

That's the biggest reason he was able to last so long, IMO.

Chuck45 65 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chuck45 Click to send private message to Chuck45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
Pepito you have me scratching my head. What show have you been watching? All of your assessments are completely wrong.

Elizabeth was a terrible PM and indecisive but remember she was the only person who didn't want the military type of advertisment. She stayed with that till the end. The only reason she went with it was because she couldn't come up with anything else and ran out of time.

Omarosa may have been unliked because she intimidates people around her but she was clearly not the worst PM. And Kwame was outstanding. Did you happen to notice he was the runner up at the end? I think you need to pay attension to the show and not see it through biased eyes.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
>And on top of that, she
>actually looked "shocked" when Trump
>fired her! That I couldn't
>believe.
She probably sensed that she'll be fired, but she's shocked because of the timing of the firing. She never would have expected to be fired without having the chance of bringing Raj and Chris into the boardroom. This is like receiving a sentence without a fair trial.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-29-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
<When Carolyn and George are laughing at you and Trump is asking what's wrong with you, take a hint!

Maybe she just wasn't SURE they meant her, due to her own convictions she'd done the right thing.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
There was nothing Elizabeth could do. She had no fire power, and her camp was being overrun by seething vampires. The smartest thing to do, was for her to retreat, regroup and analyze... which is what she did. She may have messed up on purpose, and Kevin was kind enough to be her Kavorkian.

I think she was shocked that Trump wouldn't give her any further time to discuss it. Underneath it all, Trump had a huge chubby in setting her up and cutting her throat. I think she saw the firing coming, she just didn't realize beforehand that Trump would extract such enjoyment out of it, and her subconscious was telling her that. Her only mistake was giving a guy like Trump the time of day.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Elizabeth, you saw that coming.."
Funny thing is....for about 5-10 minutes there, I was actually rooting for Elizabeth to come up with something great while working with Kevin and win the darn thing!

Those hopes were quickly squashed, however, when she flip-flopped her decision again the next morning! UGH! She is truly clueless!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •