The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm not quite dead yet!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm not quite dead yet!"
Hello SB peeps! Sorry I haven't been around much lately - life has been super busy and so my ability to read threads and post witty comments has been limited. For those who care (and for those who don't for that matter) here is what has been going on in my life.

Our company is moving to another part of town which has caused some major changes. I got promoted (Woohoo!) effective October 1st and got a big pay raise (Woohoo!) but I am now doing my job and my former boss' job (Doh!) as he is not moving with the company. As such, I have been really busy learning my new job and doing my old one. I guess they discovered that I was spending too much time here during the day.....

Our company actually moves in two days so I am in the middle of packing up my part of the office to get ready for the new move. At the new office I will be getting a window (Woohoo!) but it is a smaller office (Doh!).

And as if moving the office wasn't bad enough, I moved personally as well - and we all know how much fun that is. I've been at my new place since Wednesday and it is pretty cool - I am now living downtown and am out of the suburbs. It is an adjustment, but so far I am liking it.

I also had a battle with kidney stones last month. For those who don't know, they hurt like hell! And the pain killers aren't much better. The good news is that I have been fine for a couple weeks now and as long as I drink a lot of water each day I should be ok.

So, for all my SB friends - this is an opportunity for you to tell me how much you missed me and to show me some lvoe. And for all those new peeps who I haven't gotten to know too well yet, show me some lvoe as there is no lvoe quite like Bucky lvoe.

"I lifted a 50 from the man! Sweet!"

PS - Bucky.Heart.True

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! L82LIFE 11-03-03 1
 Hey Bucky! bebekid 11-03-03 2
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! blacknwhitedog 11-03-03 3
   RE: I'm not quite dead yet! ginger 11-03-03 4
 A poem moonbaby 11-03-03 5
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! KScott 11-03-03 6
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Swami 11-03-03 7
   RE: I'm not quite dead yet! J Slice 11-03-03 13
   RE: I'm not quite dead yet! ginger 11-03-03 15
       RE: I'm not quite dead yet! J Slice 11-03-03 16
           RE: I'm not quite dead yet! ginger 11-03-03 18
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! FarmBoy 11-03-03 8
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Breezy 11-03-03 9
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! minitroll 11-03-03 10
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Devious Weasel 11-03-03 11
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! mtopaz 11-03-03 12
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! true 11-03-03 14
 RE: BUCKY's BACK! Sheila 11-03-03 17
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Wheezy 11-03-03 19
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Asrai 11-03-03 20
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Drive My Car 11-03-03 21
   RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Asrai 11-03-03 23
       RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Drive My Car 11-03-03 24
       RE: I'm not quite dead yet! Wheezy 11-03-03 26
 RE: I'm not quite dead yet! tig_ger 11-03-03 22
 Tell the truth now Bucky hon... northernlights 11-03-03 25
 Just remember..... anotherkim 11-03-03 27
   RE: OMH Sheila 11-03-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
I missed me some Bucky Katt. Thought about you every day when I read the comics page!

Congrats on the promotion and raise, and the new home! Now hurry up and get settled so you can come and play more often.

L8*Heart*Bucky

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hey Bucky!"
Yes, I'm using you for a DAW, but I still *heart* ya!

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Congarats Bucky!

Good to hear from you but sorry about the kidney stones- Ouch!

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Jesus god (as the father in the Hotel New Hampshire used to say)! A kidney stone and a move and an office move and a job change. Short of being imprisoned for a felony I think you've covered the entire stress spectrum there!

I admire your energy and pluckiness after all of this turmoil. You should take a nice long nap.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "A poem"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-03 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Plucky Bucky
Stones? How yucky.
Missed you here
You're back? We're lucky!

*ducks the eggs being thrown*

Heeeeheheeeeeheeeee! You have a whole lot going on!
Good luck with everything!

Thank you ginger for the inspiration

The Stones

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Glad to hear you are not dead (yet)!! Congrats on the promotion, new office (with window WooHoo) and new place to live. Kinda sucks about those kidney stones though huh!! Keep drinking that water (hope your new office is close to the bathroom). Glad to hear from you and come back when you get settled!!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Congrats on the big promotion, big raise and big move! You really have been busy!

Sorry about the kidney stones. My husband passes those from time to time. I know when because I hear him screaming in the bathroom. He pees into a little strainer thingie and collects the stones to show me. Isn't that special? Amazing that such little bitty things can cause so much pain!

IceCat is a Genius

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Love is: looking at your husband's kidney stones and doing a convincing job of pretending that they're really interesting.

Swami, is this what marriage is all about?

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

11-03-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
I occasionally pass stones. Labor is a cakewalk compared to the joy of stone passing. I can only imagine what it's like for men, because they have a much smaller "point of exit."

Kidney stones just suck.

Not too wild about the Stones past Tattoo You, either.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Ever jam a q-tip through your eardrum?

Now, granted, I've never given birth, but if it's anything like the q-tip, I'll give MYSELF a cessarian.

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

11-03-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
I'm guessing the male-passing-stones scenario is a little like the Q-Tip thing. Giving yourself a c-section would make one hell of a senior thesis, wouldn't it?

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"

Wow Bucky!!

Way to get everything done all in one month! Congrats on the job and condolences on the stones.

See ya 'round the boards!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Breezy.Heart.Bucky

I too think about you every sunday while reading the comics.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-03-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
We sure have been missing the Bucky lvoe around here lately!

Congratulations on the raise, the promotion, the office with a window, and your new city place. How does it feel to be a city cat?

Keep drinking that water!

I missed Bucky the most.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Sorry about the stones - I know from experience on that one. Good to have you back!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-03-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Big *smooches* for BuckyKatt! Sorry about the kidney stones - ouch! And congrats on the promotion - much deserved I'm sure.

Lvoe.to.BuckyKatt

Cold enough for ya?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Awwww, you made me blush. You know how much I *heart* you.

Ouch! Kidney stones! You poor thing, I hope they don't give you any more trouble. Remember, while you're all busy working and moving, you must a take care of yourself first, or the rest will crumble. So, take a Bucky moment, and relax. true's orders!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BUCKY's BACK!"
I hope you are feeling better!! Stone passing sounds worse than pulling out the purple stone.

Hey, that's a good story about being all busy with work and moving and stuff but it's really okay to just tell us that you don't have as much time for us since you have to take more frequent bathroom breaks for all of the extra water intake!!

Seriously, take care of yourself! I hope you are enjoying the city life and I hope your pay raise is enough for you to decorate your pimpalicious crib!

*HUGS*
Although after that public display of affection for True, I'm thinking twice about them!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"

Hi Bucky!
Wow, having kidney stones turned you into buttah! Nice to see you back here.

Wheeeeeeeeeeze!

sorta like underdog, but cuter

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Bucky Baby! Oh, how I've missed you! Well, I haven't really been around much myself, but I've had all of ya's on my mind a lot. Anyways, I just returned from a trip to Seattle where it seemed that I 'saw' you on every corner.

I swear, every time I saw one of these signs, I giggled with delight! Smoochies for ya, hon!

ASRAI

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"

HEY! I see Bucky!!
Glad for all the wonderful changes in your life. Sad about the pain and discomforts.

Happy for us that we get to see you!
HUGS Bucky!!!

Hey look, I see Asrai too! Hi Asrai!! Hugs to you too.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Buggy dahlin'! Oh, how I've missed worshipping at your feet! Or is it Tech? Or Wheeze? Or Kimmm? Hell, I just adore ya ladies, who cares whose feet I'm at?

Proud owner of a Kyngslayde Kreation 2003
Wonders if she'll start a riot!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Get off of my feet and give me a HUG!

( Bug worship is just embarressing)

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"

My feet! My feet!

Hey chica! Miss your face!

Wheeeeeeeeeeze!

sorta like underdog, but cuter

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I'm not quite dead yet!"
Welcome back! Glad to hear you aren't dead; sorry to hear about the kidney stones. My DH had some of those right after our wedding. I tried to get a refund from his mom. I still contend that she delivered me defective goods and I was entitled to a 30 day money back guarantee. Just keep drinking the water. And the lithotripsey worked great too.

Congrats on the promotion and the pay raise (Hint...OT party???); sorry to hear about that you had to move at work and at home. Hope it's all sorted out soon. You were missed.

A Kyngsladye Original

Nookie's favorite

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tell the truth now Bucky hon..."
...you had to come back to see me huh?

Congrats on the good stuff and ouch on the kidney stones! How about a nice scritch behind the ears to make you feel better?

~ hearts Bucky too!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Just remember....."
nobody ever named a horse Bucky.Heart.True.

CONGRATS!!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: OMH"
Too Cute Kimrageous!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •