The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The return of Stacie J"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cbjusmc 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbjusmc Click to send private message to cbjusmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The return of Stacie J"
Oh my goodness!! I jumped out of my seat when I saw that. Stacie J, along with Bradford and Jen C., will both be back on next week. And it shows Stacie J. getting in Ivana's face. Go get her girl!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The return of Stacie J banzai 10-29-04 1
 RE: The return of Stacie J Ricky 10-29-04 2
   RE: The return of Stacie J Estee 10-29-04 3
       RE: The return of Stacie J tamsinford 10-29-04 8
   RE: The return of Stacie J eagle_eyez 10-29-04 4
       RE: The return of Stacie J speardefense33 10-29-04 9
 RE: The return of Stacie J Singsing 10-29-04 5
   Stop bashing Bebo 10-29-04 6
       RE: Stop bashing Singsing 10-29-04 22
           Do you turn off the commercials so ... DontGetMeStarted 10-30-04 25
               RE: Do you turn off the commercials... Singsing 10-30-04 26
   RE: The return of Stacie J eagle_eyez 10-29-04 7
 RE: The return of Stacie J What 10-29-04 10
   RE: The return of Stacie J LionChow 10-29-04 11
   RE: The return of Stacie J Alag 10-29-04 13
   Warning - What Bebo 10-29-04 15
       RE: Warning - What What 10-29-04 16
           RE: Warning - What phcy 10-29-04 19
               RE: Warning - What Alag 10-29-04 20
   RE: The return of Stacie J eagle_eyez 10-29-04 18
 RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes ... realitychick 10-29-04 12
   RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes ... Alag 10-29-04 14
       RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes ... realitychick 10-29-04 17
           RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes ... Alag 10-29-04 21
 RE: The return of Stacie J BOYmeetsREALITY 10-30-04 23
   RE: The return of Stacie J Viewer 10-30-04 24
       RE: The return of Stacie J Shawn0734 10-31-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-04, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
I would like to see little Stacy and Pamela coming back too. They make good drama show.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-04, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
Just for fun they should bring back a couple of characters from last season like Heidi, Troy, or dare I say...Omarosa.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-04, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

You can dare, but I really wish you hadn't. She can tell when her name is being said, you know. She homes in on it. Why do you think a few of us keep using She Who Must Not Be Hired?

(Remainder of post edited and transfered to Speculation/Spoilers.)

tamsinford 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamsinford Click to send private message to tamsinford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
Yeah, like Beetlejuice....

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
>Just for fun they should bring
>back a couple of characters
>from last season like Heidi,
>Troy, or dare I say...Omarosa.
>

No need for Omarosa. They're on a roll as it is now. She'll just piss people off

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
I think they hinted towards that on the season finale last year when Trump was talking about this season. I know when he was talking about it they panned to Sam and Troy, so we'll just have to see what happens. I'd love to see it happen.

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
Thanks for spoiling it, big mouth.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Stop bashing"
The poster is referring to something that was clearly shown during the previews for next week, so that does not constitute spoiling. Anyone who tuned in for the entire episode knew this information.

Calling other posters names is not permitted here.

10-29-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Stop bashing"
Well, some people, not just myself, don't watch previews because they already show too much. preview or not, it's still a spoiler.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Do you turn off the commercials so you "
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-04 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

you can be surprised when you go shopping?
Just asking.

10-30-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Do you turn off the commercials so you "
you can be surprised when you go shopping?
Just asking.

10-29-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
I'm for one glad he/she did. I'll be sure to watch it next week just to see what happen. CBJ, thanks!!

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

And they probably haven't changed much. They lack conditioning and analytical abilities.

Notice Ivana doesn't flinch when Stacie is bashing Ivana. The only thing that can get to Ivana is Ivana. Thing is, nobody wants to climb inside her head in order to do that because she leaves such a digusting residue on everything... it's a very difficult task to shake off an Ivana once you've tasted it.

Maybe someday if she has children that don't like her, they could probably bring her down, but that's a long time to wait to stop a disease. By that time, this country could be well into becoming Korea or ancient Japan.

Her further strategy is that since it is too difficult for her to tolerate being around children, she probably farms out her ovaries, sells her soul, and asks other people to raise her children for her. Then she'll lay in wait until her "kids" get to be of "legal" age, and recruit them much like Donald is recruiting her today.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-29-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
But how do you REALLY feel about Ivana?

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
>LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04
>AT 01:10 PM (EST)

>
>And they probably haven't changed much.
> They lack conditioning and
>analytical abilities.
>
>Notice Ivana doesn't flinch when Stacie
>is bashing Ivana. The
>only thing that can get
>to Ivana is Ivana.
>Thing is, nobody wants to
>climb inside her head in
>order to do that because
>she leaves such a digusting
>residue on everything... it's a
>very difficult task to shake
>off an Ivana once you've
>tasted it.
>
>Maybe someday if she has children
>that don't like her, they
>could probably bring her down,
>but that's a long time
>to wait to stop a
>disease. By that time,
>this country could be well
>into becoming Korea or ancient
>Japan.
>
>Her further strategy is that since
>it is too difficult for
>her to tolerate being around
>children, she probably farms out
>her ovaries, sells her soul,
>and asks other people to
>raise her children for her.
> Then she'll lay in
>wait until her "kids" get
>to be of "legal" age,
>and recruit them much like
>Donald is recruiting her today.
>

Good lord, that is REALLY harsh. I hate Ivana too but sheesh, do you really need to go there?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Warning - What"
Bashing contestants is one thing, but turning it into a racial slam is not tolerated here.

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Warning - What"
Uncovering a bad pattern that would doom us to repeat a horrible part of human history is not a racial slam. It's just an opinion.

I mean, if you could have stopped 911 from happening, wouldn't you have said something?

What happens when Ivana becomes a walking racial slam? I guess we just don't ask and don't tell... that way, she becomes an insidious monster.... and gets away with anything she wants.

End

phcy 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phcy Click to send private message to phcy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Warning - What"
When I saw your post, I was so offended that I decided to register and post. I just have one question for you: when does Ivana's psyche become the equivalent of 9/11?
What she wants to do with her children or her life is her business. Who are you to judge and predict?
It seems that you are very disturbed by something, and vocalize it by leaving racial messages. You may not think that it's a racial thing to say, but to people who see it, it is quite disturbing.

10-29-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Warning - What"
>When I saw your post, I
>was so offended that I
>decided to register and post.
>I just have one question
>for you: when does Ivana's
>psyche become the equivalent of
>9/11?
>What she wants to do with
>her children or her life
>is her business. Who are
>you to judge and predict?
>
>It seems that you are very
>disturbed by something, and vocalize
>it by leaving racial messages.
>You may not think that
>it's a racial thing to
>say, but to people who
>see it, it is quite
>disturbing.

Great post. Welcome!

10-29-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
>Her further strategy is that since
>it is too difficult for
>her to tolerate being around
>children, she probably farms out
>her ovaries, sells her soul,
>and asks other people to
>raise her children for her.
> Then she'll lay in
>wait until her "kids" get
>to be of "legal" age,
>and recruit them much like
>Donald is recruiting her today.

Damn...I don't like her either, but that's definitely a little harsh.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes and Trumpettes"
Maybe I missed something last time. When a Trumpette or Trumpdude is fired...are they sequestered at another location or sent home?

10-29-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes and Trumpettes"
>Maybe I missed something last time.
> When a Trumpette or
>Trumpdude is fired...are they sequestered
>at another location or sent
>home?

Sequestered in another hotel which we affectionally dub "Chateu Le Loser."

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes and Trumpettes"
Oh! I hope they had their own rooms. Can you imagine having to still be sequestered with Sam? OMG, I would have thrown the troll from the roof!

10-29-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The return of prior Trumpdudes and Trumpettes"
>Oh! I hope they had
>their own rooms. Can
>you imagine having to still
>be sequestered with Sam?
>OMG, I would have thrown
>the troll from the roof!
>

hehe, if you think that's bad, imagine being in Chateau Le Loser right now with Jen C. trying to hump anything that moves, Stacy Rotten yipping and nipping at your heels, Stacie J. discussing political topics with her best friend the Magic 8-Ball (perhaps she names it Wilson like in CAST AWAY), Pamazon, Elizabeth of the loose tear ducts and Baldford telling you he's the general of the hotel.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
In my opinion, this is what makes these shows start "sucking"!

Unlike Survivor All-Stars, for example, these people coming back are not winners, but defeated rivals for a job with Trump. As a contestant, I would be pretty insulted that I was still fighting to stay in the game while these "return-ees" are given a free pass.

I might be alone, but I just don't like the concept of giving the losers more of a role in the outcome, be it direct or indirect. It kind of cheapens the show for me, and stinks of "filler" for the series.

Viewer 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viewer Click to send private message to Viewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
I totally agree. It's quite insulting that they are trying to "play" us this way. I am not enjoying the unprofessionalism this year at all. It's reminding me of Jerry Springer and his ilk.

I only caught the last few episodes last year and just loved it. I was rather upset that I had missed out! So, I'm doubly disappointed because I looked so forward to this season.

Shawn0734 97 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shawn0734 Click to send private message to Shawn0734 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The return of Stacie J"
They should bring back PAMELA, she should win too, she has what it takes!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •