The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-05 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

OFFICIAL TARsucks.com SUMMARY: TAR 7 EPISODE 2 - LITTLE MARKET OF HORRORS
(a.k.a. No Longer Just a Race)

Preamble: A fair warning to everyone reading, you will be offended by something in this summary. Don't worry, it means you have a heart, which would make one of us. It is my plan to personally ridicule every, and I do mean every, contestant on this program for reasons including but not limited to lack of physical strength, lack of intelligence, and lack of judgement in choosing a fiance.

Enjoy.

Last Week on The Amazing Race...Jims and Vols wrote a summary.

Cue the credits!

We begin with Phil's obligatory speech about the pit stop and commentary. Will the biggest DAWs ever continue to lord their popularity over everyone else to win some prize that they don't need *hint hint*? Will GI Joe and Armpiece not suck so much this week? We'll see.

The sketchbians are off first and kindly read the clue for us, informing us that they need to hop a bus to Arequipa, which is named The White City because all the citizens think they can rap but actually can't. Okay, it's really something about the buildings, but I like mine better. Once there, they have to find a shoe shine place and get their next clue. However, since it's 10pm and they have to take a bus, I think we all know this'll be a bunch point.

Tangent: And only 3 minutes in too! Way to go, Bruckheimer!

Mompom leaves next, followed by Lamber and Asshat.

Amber: Rob's the leader of our team. Granted, he's actually pretty lazy, but last time I checked, idle trumps invisible. I occasionally have to talk some sense into him, since his speech impediment accent prevents him from talking sense at all, but yeah.

Way to go, Lamber. You've just said more in the last 30 seconds than you have in the past 5 years.

At the station, the sketchbians and mompom line up for the first bus to leave. Lasshat decide to dig up more info and find a bus that leaves later but arrives earlier. That must be pretty embarassing, being outsmarted by Rob and all.

Next, the Assomatic Brothers (see below, wayyy below) and the Gaydariffics head to the station and, guess what, join the line for the slow bus, followed by Meredith and Gretchen. RayDa arrives next and powwows with Lasshat...apparently they're part of Lasshat's secret society along with the Tokens. When the latter arrives, Ray discreetly tells them "You're on a secret list...I got you covered." Now you're taking credit for Rob's work. How sad. He ends by telling them to "play dumb," which brings us to...

The Spearmint Sisters, who are wearing the weirdest green shirts I have ever seen. As they ride to the station, Heidi notes that "my hair is blowing in my mouth," which is such an easy joke I don't even feel the need to dignify it. Megan tells her to put it behind her ears. You know, like she does with her ankles. GI Ho leaves last and they all get to the station.

Are you ready? Because it's Blowout time! One of the gaydariffics finally decides to talk to a security guard and discovers Rob's deception, leading them to tell Susan, "Don't trust Rob and Amber." It took you to the 2nd episode to figure that out? God you really are dumb. The sketchbians decide to confront Rob, and some minor arguing ensues, with Rob playing the blame game to keep him off the defensive.

Tangent: Maybe Rob really isn't all that...no, that just can't be. Everyone else has to just be really really really stupid.

The end result is that everyone gets on the same bus, and the spearmints tell us how they've bonded with the assomatics. They deserve each other says this summary writer.

But wait! The drama's not over yet. Asshat tells us that he used other teams' money to bribe the bus driver to only open the front door. I'd ridicule him now but he didn't actually spend something. As much as I hate to admit it...touche, Robert.

As a result, RayDa is first to the clue, which is a Roadblock. Get ready for another Amazing Rationary moment, where we are told that a Roadblock is something that only one team member can perform, and that they will have to shine 5 pairs of shoes. Ray takes this one for his team and gets to work. Amber, Ron and Joyce are the next lucky players, along with Lynn, Megan, Brian, Susan, Debbie and Gretchen.

Tangent: You don't know how hard it was to figure out the name of the racer who was actually doing the thing for some of these teams.

Ron, having been many a shoe slave in the military, races through this task. And Joyce, in the greatest irony ever, can't get anyone to let her shine their shoes (Oh, you were thinking it too. Don't be so sensitive). Megan finishes her first shine and asks her supervisor, "Tell him how much." "5 bucks plus a taxi in the morning" "No, for a shoe shine." "Oh, 1 sol." Debbie kisses her first customer, who immediately runs off to tell all his buddies. Apparently they didn't watch last week. Brian tells the camera, "These people don't want a shoe shine, they want to be treated well." Okay Brian, I'm not gonna lie to ya...at you, not with you.

When the dust settles, the teams are given plane tickets on one of two flights to Santiago, Chile, where they have to find a feniculee fenicular station and ride to the top of a mountain to find a statue of the Virgin Mary. Leaving on the earlier flight are Joe and Armpiece, RayDa, Lasshat, Mompom, and the Gretchen and Meredith. The Spearmints, Tokens, Sketchbians, Assomatics and Gaydariffic pick up the 2nd flight. And once again, in the "so easy I'm not gonna even touch it" category...

Lynn: "We're used to pulling up the rear."

Tangent: Don't you love it when the summary writes itself?

Anywho, the first flight lands and the teams are off to the funicular! Lamber, who's wearing a shirt with a huge a on it (you know, in case she forgets) and Rob get there first and are soon joined by GI Ho in a ride up the mountain. We get some footage of RayDa, the oldies and Mompom (where Patrick lets out the most.effeninate.OMG.Ever) before we cut to the top of the mountain, where the teams find a...

DETOUR!

Amazing Rationary: A detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. Just like it's been for the last 6 seasons. Anyways, shop for food or schlep 180 books to the library.

GI Ho and Lasshat do schlep.

Rob: We're gonna schlep. We're already running low on cash, so we're gonna lug the books.

Gee, maybe if you tried not bribing someone, this might not have happened, hmmmm?

Meanwhile, the second flight comes in and the teams race for the cabs. Debbie speaks to her cabbie in perfect spanish...God why does that turn me on? Anyways, the rest of the teams head to the funiculee funicular...but wait! Mompom runs out of pesos! Fortunately, you can always count on the kindness of American tourists who don't know the value of foreign currency to trade you the money for tickets. Or something like that...I can never remember these things.

Tangent: That's what you get for gunning after my girl last week.

Rob and Amber get to the bookstore and start stacking their books.

Rob: Okay, start grabbing books. Get them in stacks of 10.
Amber: That's the one after 7 right?
Rob: I was hoping you would know.

In what I will begrudgingly admit is a fine act of brilliance, Rob uses his construction skills to get all 180 books in one trip. See? James from Survivor: Pulau? That's how you put your construction skills to good use, not by utterly losing to the other tribe.

The editors then proceed to rub Rob's prowess in our faces by showing GI Ho's piss poor attempt to stack their books. "Big hands help," says Ron. And you know what they say about guys with big hands, right? They don't know how to stack books.

Tangent: This was originally a much more offensive joke, but I decided to cut it at the end. Flaggie me if you want to know what it was.

Anyways, Lasshat takes all their books in one trip, while GI Ho decide to take two. We then cut back to the mountain, where the oldies decide to be our first lucky shoppers, followed by the sketchbians (who schlep) and mompom (who shop). Gaydariffic and the Tokens then both also decide to shop and we're off!

We get our first glimpse of the market as the oldies get their shopping list.

Gretchen: We need to get the fish first.
Meredith: 3 kilograms. Oh my God.

Buddy, 3kg is not that mostrous. It's a fish, not a penis.

Lasshat and GI Ho then get to the Library and deliver their schlepped books. The former, who got all 180 books in one trip, then get a clue to go to the pitstop, which is good since it means that this show is almost over and I can soon go and drink away the pain of having to endure it.

GI Ho, who have gotten 112 books, go back to the bookstore for their second trip. In a dazzling representation for the math skills of Pageant constestants...

Kelly: Okay, we need 78.
Ron: How about 68?

Way to go.

Rob and Amber then check in, where Phil tells them they have won a trip to Atlantis. Good job Phil! Drown these two so we never have to watch them again! Oh, it's in the Bahamas. Now that's not nearly as cool.

Phil: How are you enjoying the race?
Amber: I think it's really bringing us closer together. And I could never do this without him.

Tangent: Well damn! I guess that ends that dream. Oh well, I guess there's still Debbie the spanish speaking sketchbian.

Back to the market where the oldies purchase their fish, despite almost not having enough money. They accept what the two have, and Gretchen promptly orders them to "wrap it up." They gave you a discount, wrap your own damn fish.

Finally, the assomatics and the spearmints pull up to the funiculee funicular and find the clue.

Megan: We're last?
Heidi: Well, let's see. There's no clues left. That means that...ummm...ummm...zero teams are behind us.
Megan: Hmmm...carry the 1...omg we're last!
Heidi: I was in shock.
Megan: Me too. I thought I got a sign wrong!

The assomatics schlep and the spearmints shop. Ahhhh, strength versus speed. Too bad stupidity trumps both.

The sketchbians and GI Ho continue their task, while gaydariffic enters the market. Upon reading the ingredient list, they note that they don't wanna touch the fish. Just give it to the spearmints, I hear they touch anything once.

While the later teams continue with their detours, GI Ho and RayDa finish schelpping and check in 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Mompom again runs out of money and resorts to begging. One smartass hands them a flower, but the joke's on him as they then turn around and sell it for 1,000 pesos. We also see a bit more begging from gaydariffic, who start getting groceries for free. This has got to be the best market ever!

Mompom, Gaydariffic, the Tokens, and the oldies all finish buying their ingredients, then we cut to the real race. The assomatics arrive at the bookstore followed by the spearmints arriving at the market. As the former start stacking their books, one starts singing, "Stackomatic...stackomatic brothers." Yeah, I've got a better nickname for you (see way way above). As they leave, they see the sketchbians coming back for their second trip.

Brian: Hey...did those girls just...
Greg: Get way ahead of us?
Brian: What?
Greg: Nevermind.
Brian: Hey, remember that time I got totally cheesed out on Fear Factor?

Back at the market, the four earlier teams check in with their groceries. But oh no! The oldies and gaydariffic get screwed over by the scale! I bet they now know how a lot of women often feel. That means that the Tokens rush ahead of them.

The oldies rebuy their fish and complete the task, while gaydariffic decide to fight with the vendor and promptly get kicked out of the market. So guess who's gonna finish first out of these two? CBS is a very twisted organization.

The Tokens check in 4th and the oldies get lost. Cut to the sketchbians handing in books and the assomatics are charging down the street. They arrive just as the sketchbians finish their task.

Bianca: The boys are here.
Debbie: You wanna make out again?
Bianca: No thanks, I think I saw one of them wet himself last time

Mompom finishes their task next and proceeds to the pitstop, while we see more footage of the oldies wandering around, when out of nowhere Meredith refers to himself in the third person, saying "Meredith is trying his best." Ohhhhhhhhh! So that's your name! I just kinda figured, you're not Gretchen, you're not Meredith, you must be "&."

Gaydariffic, the sketchbians, and the oldies check in 5th through 7th, and mompom comes in quite soon after at 8th.
So it's a race to the finish between the spearmints and the assomatics. As the former get their last ingredient...

Megan: I like him.
Heidi: Me too. Wanna do him?
Megan: That's not on the list.
Heidi: I know, I meant like just for fun.
Megan: Maybe later.

And they rush to check in.

Meanwhile, the assomatics grab their last 86 books and are soon racing towards the pit stop. They get to the park where the pitstop is at literally the same time and it's a footrace to the finish.

And the win...no wait...non-loser is...

The assomatics, who must watch their friends the spearmints take the Philimination. As Greg bends down and lets out a sniffle...

Brian: Are you crying?
Greg: Yeah, I'm so emotional right now. Like I stepped on the mat and then I started crying.
Brian: Hey, you wanna go spy on the sketchbians?
Greg: Sure.

Final Words:

"I'm so proud of Heidi and I not giving up. I can't never came out of our mouths."

I'm betting "No" doesn't make much of an appearance either.

Next Week on The Amazing Race:

- Lasshat starts the taxi stealing shtick (week 3? About damn time).
- The assomatics blow their load. Again.

edited to fix a joke

New year, new look, new Erist!
Unofficial SB Survivor 10 Jenn Tracker

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... ARnutz 03-12-05 1
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... Fishercat 03-12-05 2
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... TeamJoisey 03-12-05 3
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... strid333 03-12-05 4
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... alwaysintruble1 03-12-05 5
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... I_AM_HE 03-12-05 6
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... Schnookie Palookie 03-12-05 7
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... Cygnus X1 03-13-05 8
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... kathliam 03-13-05 9
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... PepeLePew13 03-13-05 10
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... seahorse 03-14-05 11
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... Seana 03-15-05 12
 RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episod... samboohoo 03-15-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
OMG, Sir! This was hilarious! Great job!

I especially love all of your nicknames, oh and those "tangents"... very funny!

*smooches* from the sketchbians!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
I actually spit took (took? taked?) on this

Bravo, and that's going to be tough for the next group to follow, and that's...oh crap...>_>

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
This, Sir, is a fine and funny piece of work.

I loved
ankles
feniculee fenicular (Relief. I'm not the only one who laughs at that)
Lamber's shirt
That's the one after 7 right?
...big hands Tangent: The untold joke is funnier when untold.
It's a fish, not a penis.
...they touch anything once.
You wanna make out again?
...you must be "&." (Or the racer formerly known as Meredith>)
Wanna do him?
I'm betting "No"...

And all those great nicknames. That's one of the perks of early summaries, you get the tag people with names that stick all season. GI Ho in particular is perfect and permanent.

Great job, Erist.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Hee hee. That was funny.

Three is the perfect number.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
A fair warning to everyone reading, you will be offended by something in this summary. Don't worry, it means you have a heart

Should I be worried that I wasn't offended, but instead was laughing out loud during the entire reading?

Excellent work!

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-05 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

great to see another summary by you Sir!

Gee, maybe if you tried not bribing someone, this might not have happened, hmmmm?

bwahaha!

Rob and Amber then check in, where Phil tells them they have won a trip to Atlantis. Good job Phil! Drown these two so we never have to watch them again! Oh, it's in the Bahamas. Now that's not nearly as cool.

and don't give up yet Sir - there has to be a reason they're still engaged after a year despite having a cool mil in the bank!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
THAT, was an excellent summary Sir! Way too many funny parts to copy here. It was all great. Thanks for the laughs

Thanks IceCat & RollDdice

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-05, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
The "Gaydariffics"?! I resemble resent that remark, big boy.

And it's not just anyone who can cheese off half a country's economy, you know.

Nicely done, Erist!

I'll get you next time, Pitstop Romber!

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Erist, that? was wonderfully funny and not at all snarky...tee hee. A totally enjoyable read.

Tangent: Maybe Rob really isn't all that...no, that just can't be. Everyone else has to just be really really really stupid.

I blame the editing, don't you think?

Thank you again.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Gee, SirErist, thanks for setting the bar really, really high for Fisher and I to follow in the next episode...

But what a read it was! Too many great parts to copy (TJ already outlined most of my favourites) and you know, I was kinda disappointed you didn't light into Rawb more than you did, knowing how you'd like to get to know Lamber in a better way.

Thanks, Sir!

Scratch and sniff

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Funny stuff.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Oh my heck! I've just had the chance to read this and I'm still laughing.

Too many laugh-out-loud bits to copy-paste here.

Very well done.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Summary: TAR 7 Episode 2 - Little Market of Horrors"
Woo Hoo, Great Job!

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •