The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Wow, was it me or was this season's "This season..." segment longer than usual?

Anyways, I've uploaded the vidcaps for it to the image gallery. There's some decent spoiler stuff in there (as usual, lots of group date/solo date shots), but there are 336 vidcaps to go through so I'm not even going to try and post them all here on the message boards.

The image gallery link is:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=626&perpage=24

...all the caps are the same chronological order as the "this season..." clip

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... SilverStar 09-23-04 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... Sophie 09-24-04 2
 RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... tuliplily 09-26-04 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... SurvivorBlows 09-27-04 4
       RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... teacherkelly 09-27-04 5
           RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... SurvivorBlows 09-27-04 6
               RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... realgal 09-27-04 7
                   RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... leogirl_21 09-27-04 8
                   RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... annieville 09-29-04 9
                       RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... teacherkelly 09-29-04 10
                           RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... trillium 09-29-04 11
               Trish vs. Krysta gatortod 09-30-04 14
       RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... LeftPinky 09-29-04 12
           RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... missygirl3 09-30-04 13
               RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... Loree 10-01-04 15
 RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... Rockytop Chick 10-01-04 16
   RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... LeftPinky 10-06-04 17
   RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... greeneyes 10-06-04 18
       RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... SurvivorBlows 10-06-04 19
           RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This... greeneyes 10-07-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Awesome! Thanks Webby!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Bump!
Cause I'm still waiting for some speculation to start...

tuliplily 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tuliplily Click to send private message to tuliplily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Wow! Thanks for posting the VIDcaps!

Check out the woman on the right in this one: http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2116&password=&sort=8&cat=626&page=2

It gives away who one of the surprise (returning) bachelorettes is. I hope her heart isn't broken this time.

09-27-04, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-04 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

Looks like a match to me...

...also fits with the whole "more mature" theme of this season -- Mary was about 35 when she was on the show with Blob -- and by far the oldest bachelorette of her cast.

If we assume that the same logic applies to the other returning bachelorette, then we can probably write off anyone from Andrew's cast -- except for two 29-year-old and a 30-year-old, all the other bachelorettes were in their early/mid 20's:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1050

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
I kinda thought it might be Mary. Her biological clock was ticking so loud that she scared off Blob. These guys might be right up her alley.

But I do wonder who the other one will be. I hope it is not Trish/Trash. Her 15 minutes of fame was more than I could handle. If I have to look at her again, I think I will have to turn the channel. I hope it's one of the other girls from Bob;s season. There were a couple of older women in that group with good heads on their shoulders.

09-27-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-04 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

Unfortunately I think the other one might be Trish, for several reasons:

1) She's a good match from an age perspective (she's one of the older previous bachelorettes)

2) We know she's a big enough attention whore that she'd definitely be willing to come back

3) From the elevator vidcaps, both returning bachelorettes appear to be brunettes -- a fact that given that the majority of women on this show always seem to be blondes, would appear to drastically narrow the pool of possible returness.

Other older brunette possibilities would include B3's Christina, the 30-year-old pharmaceutical sales consultant from Montclair, NJ and B4's Karen, the 28-year-old pharmaceutical salesperson residing in Providence, RI.

If you look at the below vidcap, based on body-build, I'd say Mary is the woman on the right, with the taller woman on the left most likely being Trish -- although the hair appears to be a bit short for hers, and at second glance, the hair and body-type are probably a better fit for Christina.

realgal 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realgal Click to send private message to realgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
That isn't Trish for sure. Trish is taller and skinnier.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Thanks for posting.

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-29-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
I agree that doesn't look like Trish. Could it be LeAnn?

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-29-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Please not Leigh Ann....

Why not bring back some one like the girl who didn't want to be invited back by Jesse. I can't remember her name. It would be nice to see some women who didn't make it so far in earlier editions bc the men were picking 22 year olds.

Maybe Karen from NJ, although Byron doesn't seem like he'd appreciate a high maintenance pageant girl like Karen or Mandy Jaye. (although I really liked Mandy Jaye)

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
"Why not bring back some one like the girl who didn't want to be invited back by Jesse. I can't remember her name. It would be nice to see some women who didn't make it so far in earlier editions bc the men were picking 22 year olds."

Yes, Kristy is a very nice young lady w/ high morals and values but she is only 22. So, she would not be appropriate for this season. However, someone with her same morals and values would be good.

I've just been thinking lately how weird it is that I know 3 people who have been on Bachelor. I've had my pic taken w/ Blob (after he was rejected on the Bachelorette but before he'd decided to go on as the Bachelor) and also met his Mom. I trained one of the young ladies who was on with Jesse as a Lifeguard and the young lady mentioned above has worked as a Lifeguard for our Rec Dept.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Trish vs. Krysta"
Wow ... that could get very interesting and would be the whole reason to bring Trish back.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-29-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Yeah! I liked Mary... of course, she'd be a better match for Jay than Byron...

As long as the second DAW isn't Trish!!
PhoenixMons Masterpiece

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-30-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
NOOOO!! not mary. that woman drove me crazy. I read somewhere that the other returning girl is Heather from Texs..... also annoying as he***..thank god for summaries

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Was Heather the flight attendant?

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Why is no one speculating on Estella?? She'd be about the right age, and that picture seems to be a long haired brunette.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
I'm sure Estella will never put a foot near the Bachelor after her debacle with Blob.
PhoenixMons Masterpiece

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Actually, Estella is also currently dating country singer Steve Holy. And is the star of his latest video -- I've only seen it once, but the premise of the video is that they are together, and he throws her a surprise party.

10-06-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
>Actually, Estella is also currently dating
>country singer Steve Holy.

Not anymore -- they broke up this past summer already

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: VIDCAPS: The Bachelor 6 - "This season, on The Bachelor...""
Oooops! I missed that one! Sorry about the wrong info.

Anyway, I'm glad she didn't come back to the BAchelor, since her "twin" Amanda was already there this time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •