The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

willowsherman 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willowsherman Click to send private message to willowsherman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
What's the deal with the washing machine situation in the SO houses? In today's episode it showed Kim and Christina loading a stackable washer and dryer, like I have in my apartment. In the season #2 house they also had a stackable washer and dryer. I rememebr it from the episode with Vanessa and the the bowling ball.

Aren't both houses mansions? Why the small washers and dryers? I'm wondering if one of the rooms they are using was meant to be maid's quarters or something.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? 4theanimals 01-17-06 1
 RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? lovemydogdude 01-17-06 2
 RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? Cygnus X1 01-18-06 3
   RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? wibblewobbles 02-04-06 4
       RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? ForeverHotBabe 02-04-06 5
           RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? mhb0125 02-05-06 6
   RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? SOfan0221 02-05-06 7
       RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses? Ijustsharted 02-06-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

4theanimals 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4theanimals Click to send private message to 4theanimals Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
Well, can't say I paid real close attention. However, I can tell you that just because they are stackable that doesn't mean their small. They make full size stackables now. Which in theory would mean they could fit two full size washers and two full size dryers where two would normally go.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
Good eye..I didn't notice but I agree that they make stackables with xlg capacity. They can be nice especially to save space. You would think they would have more than one set though..with all those HG's?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
We have a full-size washer and dryer stacked atop each other. The front-load washer is especially nice.

Without a screencap, I guess we won't know what size they were at the SO house.

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

wibblewobbles 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wibblewobbles Click to send private message to wibblewobbles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
Allison drank away the money that was going to purchase the nice ones.
Seriously, you posters crack me up. You notice EVERYTHING. So do I but I think to myself, would anyone else care if I brought them up. I guess so. It's too funny that I've found ppl who think the way I do. This is the most fun I've had just sitting here reading. Makes my day.

ForeverHotBabe 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-04-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ForeverHotBabe Click to send private message to ForeverHotBabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
I love it wibblewobbles people here see EVERYTHING on the show like facial expressions and the way the women act and what they say, its unbeleiveable. Thats just my OPEN, HONEST, AND TRUE OPINION!!!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-06, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
I find it hilarious that Kim has a hissy fit about the washer and dryer. Don't leave your clothes in them for so long and you won't have this problem!!!!

I had a stackable at a previous address and I hated it. Anyone else like?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"
I also had the full size stackable however the one I saw Kim load up had the washer lid that raised up like it was held open magnetically.

The dryer portion then had a gap above the washer to accomodate the washer lid.

It reminded me of the apartment sized set I had back in the 80's.

It did seem odd with the size of both season 2 and 3 houses that they wouldn't have larger laundry facilities.

At least they don't have to go to the laundromat. lol

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Washing Machines in SO Houses?"

In season 1 they didnt have stackables. I remeber 'cause one day Christine was doing the laundry and she held up a pair of undies that obviously didnt belong to her.....for a minute there I thought she was gonna sniff em....LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •