The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How thirsty are these women?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SweetDaisey 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetDaisey Click to send private message to SweetDaisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How thirsty are these women?"
Ok - this has been bothering me for a while. Why do the HG's have to carry some kind of beverage everywhere they go? Every time I see Christina she's slurping something - no pun intended. The other day she goes off to sell her "art" and she can't manage to carry everything but, she has that *** drink in her hand. Now I'm noticing it more and more with the other HG's.

It's so annoying to see a HG go for an interview with someone and they have to carry a water bottle with them and have a big ol slug right in the middle of whatever they are listening to. Sorry, but it just seems rude to me. I can manage to go an hour or so without a Big Gulp can't they? Do the camera's make you thirsty? Is is just that much dryer in California that they have to constantly be hydrated? Maybe its all the crying. UGGGHHH!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How thirsty are these women? 2Centz 01-16-06 1
   RE: How thirsty are these women? SweetDaisey 01-17-06 2
   RE: How thirsty are these women? vintage53rose 01-18-06 11
 RE: How thirsty are these women? Pixeltalk 01-17-06 3
 RE: How thirsty are these women? L_11 01-17-06 4
   RE: How thirsty are these women? 2Centz 01-17-06 5
       RE: How thirsty are these women? CBailey 01-17-06 6
       RE: How thirsty are these women? Ijustsharted 01-19-06 13
 RE: How thirsty are these women? eire_heart74 01-17-06 7
   RE: How thirsty are these women? lovemydogdude 01-17-06 10
 RE: How thirsty are these women? GoodnightLittleBear 01-17-06 8
 RE: How thirsty are these women? C_Mar 01-17-06 9
   RE: How thirsty are these women? Reptillycus 01-18-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
The episodes we're seeing now happened around the end of October. At the time, it was unusually warm here in Los Angeles, and even a few degrees warmer than that in the San Fernando Valley, where the house is located. I would put the temp at around 85-90 degrees. Hot, but not Mojave desert hot.

I agree with you. Unless you're absolutely melting, there is no good reason to be sluggin' swigs from a bottle while a stranger is talking to you.

I don't walk around with bottles & cups all day and, oddly enough, I still manage to stay hydrated.

SweetDaisey 54 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetDaisey Click to send private message to SweetDaisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
I'm a native Floridian. The 85-90 degrees are our Spring and Fall temps. Anything under 70 and we are breaking out sweatshirts - course we will wear those with shorts and flip flops. I don't have to carry my water ration with me everywhere I go. Sorry, guess this just peeves me.

vintage53rose 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vintage53rose Click to send private message to vintage53rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
Well I see it differently!

Having lived 30 years in Southern California I lugged water around (lived San Bernardino desert, then San Diego, then LA then San Diego) am now in Southern Arizona.

If you want to have the eight glasses that one needs for average health and one lives in a dry climite - which the San Fernando Valley is! Then water is considered appropiate. At least they're not slugging down mega sodas.

Rememeber they're also receiving advice from a nutrionest. I'm sure she's educated them about the importance of water. Rule of thumb is "if you're thristy then you're already a quart low of water" <--- this is not an urban legend it's the truth.

Tina

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
It's that dry California air!!!

I live in Arizona (how about 110 degrees and 10 percent humidity?) and I'm always drinking something. I'd never do it in a job interview, unless they offered me a drink. But not a water bottle.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
One other perspective might be: product placement, as last season all the water bottles were coindidentally Aquafina.

But since there doesn't seem to be any prominent product this time, I dunno. It IS weird. Maybe they think it's cool or something. Like back in the 80's when everyone wore sweat suits so everyone else would think they "worked out" all the time. Maybe they think it's making a statement of some kind.

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
Interesting point about the product placement. I haven't seen the show, but one recap said that the diet expert who came to the house today was from Nestle. They have a few brands of water; Panne, Pellegrino and Vittel are among them.

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-17-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
Maybee they are worried they are going to run out of cups if kim keeps breaking them so they decided to carry water bottles and see if kim thought it was a new style.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
2centz I love your signature!!

I live in Las Vegas and I dont go anywhere without a bottle water, besides I'm diabetic and these new meds make me thirsty...

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-17-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
Well all that wine they are drinking is bound to make them a little thirsty throughout the day. It ain't just Allison hitting the vino. The other women in the house seems to be slurping it back lately.

Maybe because she isn't there and now they actually have a chance to have some before she would of drank it!

I think it's product placement too. I remember from Season One they were always drinking from these big pink mugs that had the Sweet N' Low logo on them.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
<Maybe because she isn't there and now they actually have a chance to have some before she would of drank it!>

LMAO..I agree..very interesting point about the product placement..hmmmm

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-17-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
It may be that the LCs feel that drinking lots of water is cleansing as well as hydrating, to make the body feel good as well as the mind.

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
I have a very dry mouth due to medications I take. Maybe they are on some type of medication as well.

Reptillycus 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reptillycus Click to send private message to Reptillycus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How thirsty are these women?"
It may be just a cultural habit, carrying around bottles of store bought water, when all you have to do to get tested safe water is go to the faucet with a glass, get some and drink it.
Also it may be a nervous habit, like Lisa drinking the milk? from a wine glass.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •