The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"all stars survivor serie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sergevlem 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sergevlem Click to send private message to sergevlem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"all stars survivor serie"
hey, what about an all stars survivors serie after the 4th serie that would be made of the 4 bests survivals from each of the first 4 series all mixed up...it would be nice to see rudy against big tom and richard with colby...sad that brandon didnt make the final 4 hehe!
post your toughts on it...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: all stars survivor serie lothar 01-03-02 1
 RE: all stars survivor serie Kokoro 01-03-02 2
   RE: all stars survivor serie melverine 01-04-02 3
       RE: all stars survivor serie JohnMc 01-04-02 4
 RE: all stars survivor serie PagongRatEater 01-04-02 5
   RE: all stars survivor serie JohnMc 01-04-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lothar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lothar Click to send private message to lothar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: all stars survivor serie"
esprit de rejetature !

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-03-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: all stars survivor serie"
This is an idea that's been around since the end of Survivor 1 and I've always thought it would be cool....but they may have to just use favourites (or some other method) unless S4 has a 3 women/1 man final 4. (and this is assuming they'd all go back and do it again =)

----------------------------------------

"If Kim J. somehow wins the million dollars, ~I'm~ going to puke on her husband." - Me

melverine 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melverine Click to send private message to melverine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: all stars survivor serie"
well, lets see who we have...

Richard
Kelly
Rudy
Sue
Tina
Colby
Keith
Elizabeth
Ethan
Kim Johnson
Lex
Tom
Survivor 4 person
Survivor 4 person
Survivor 4 person
Survivor 4 person

Richard would so be the first voted off, then the Survivor 4 people because they'd be the ones in the recent limelight. The new final four would be Tina, Colby, Liz, and Kelly. Tina and Colby would still be really tight while Liz is their favorite best friend and Kelly would be the rat she is to sneak her way into the final four. Thats all in my humble opinion.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: all stars survivor serie"
Those would be interesting. You'd have to split them up somehow, though, because you already know what the alliances would be. You have to split up Rich and Rudy, which puts Sue and Kelly apart. (Plus that keeps them from biting each other's heads off for the first 18 days.) You also have to split Tina and Colby, leaving Keith and Liz to be split also.

If such a scenario were to play out, EVERYONE would have to participate. Not sure what happens if someone doesn't show up, but if they have to start picking alternates, my first vote is for Roger, then TBird, then maybe Sean.

I agree that Rich would be the first to be voted off. Did you see what happened to him on "The Weakest Link." He was voted off just because he won S1.

Think it wouldn't be really fair to actually do this until maybe S8 or more to prevent old alliances. Even on S3, all of the members are currently of the same tribe, Boron (even in spite of the swap.) S2 would currently have the only member of the other tribe.

Could Liz be eliminated early because of this? Would old tribes work together across new tribe lines?

Might have to wait till after S8 before such a scenario would be fair.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: all stars survivor serie"
I was thinking about this as well and I would think that probably you would need to exclude the winners exactly for the reasons noted above (and in all likelihood they wouldn't participate anyway) and invite people in inverse order of them leaving the island OR I wouldn't put it past MB to just invite the people he wanted to Jenna, Colleen, Mike, Gretchen, Jerri, Alicia....there are a bunch of people who didn't make it to the final four who were actually some of the best contestants.

That being said, I think you might find it pretty difficult to get them to sign up to do this again. The contestants all talk about how Survivor is the hardest thing they've ever done. There would have to be a super-prize (10M?) and bigger money for the also-rans. I think the ratings would probably be huge and make that pretty doable.

I wonder if there is any real possiblity of this happening. I know I would be hard by the channel if it did.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: all stars survivor serie"
Here's another glitch to the all-survivor survivor, though I think it would be a totally fun show to watch. On other "non-reality" gameshows, whenever they end up running out of ways to keep the show exciting. (Unfortunately, that's how Survivor is becoming.)

I'm still voting for holding out for that one till after S8. S9 is taped in the summer for viewing in the fall with the all-stars. S10 is taped in the fall to begin after the Super Bowl and end in May during sweeps.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •