The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri... the J.R. Ewing of Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri... the J.R. Ewing of Survivor"
Just a few comments on Jerri and her chances on down the road:

1) I think MB hired Jerri to look good in swimsuits (which she does), talk about chocolate and sex (which she does), and "stir up the pot" and play mind games (which she definitely does).

2) Everywhere I go, even newspaper websites, there are polls asking "Who do you think should be voted off next?" Jerri wins every time, without a runoff or a recount needed. Everyone hates Jerri. And MB is loving every minute of it:

Jerri is the J.R. Ewing of Survivor, she's the girl you love to hate. We are tuning in just to see what Jerri does next, hoping and praying through the commercials (and the reward challenges, commercials in themselves) that Jerri is the one to be voted off. She's going to be there for a while.

3) Once we get to the Final Four or so, however, Jerri's blinding presence would get in the way of the drama of the endgame. Sure, you'd think she would be the one that anyone would love to be up against in the Final Two, but I don't think she gets that far. Will she start playing games in Ep. 10? Probably, but I have to think that Keith and Tina start playing against her by then. From the final 7 to the final 3, somewhere in there Jerri is either going to have to win immunity or be voted off. I don't think she can do the Kelly and win IC after IC. It's in everyone's best interests (including MB's) that Jerri be gone by that time, and so she will be.

4) More later as events warrant.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri... the J.R. Ewing of Surv... Kokoro 03-11-01 1
   RE: Jerri... the J.R. Ewing of Surv... SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerri... the J.R. Ewing of Survivor"
For the record MB said he didn't think Jerri would cause so much trouble.(though the rest of it is probably right ;) He also expected BB to be more like Rodger is. Guess he's just a bad judge of character. (even though the fluke paid off)

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jerri... the J.R. Ewing of Survivor"
I mean no disrespect to you, Kokoro, when I say this, but: Why are you taking MB, Mr. Red Herring himself, at his word? Did he misjudge Jerri? Yeah, right. He's loving every bit of it. Maybe she is doing a better job than he thought she'd do, but I wouldn't call it a "fluke" on MB's part. Quite the opposite. Maybe MB is telling the truth, but at this point, one has to be skeptical/cynical of anything that comes from his weasally little mouth.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •