The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|East ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-27-19, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
at kama tribe returning players on the outs...at Manu, Reem Keith and Wendy were isolating themselves.At TC, Reem dug her own grave....and was the first person voted out...and the first person to face a new twist, go home or grab a torch and go to the edge of extinction

day 4 edge of extinction, see remm sitting up sleeping, cold...cloudy...I have no idea where I am and still don't know what is going on, hope to show my face again, look what just happened, what do I have to go through for my second chance.

reads: you will have to work hard for everything, at anytime if you want to leave, raise the sail and a boat will pick you up

Edge of Extinction, what does that mean, nothing better to do but analyze why I got voted out? didn't know I was baggy, don't want to embarrass my kids, I am not a quitter, see her making fire, and working, do not want to disappoint my family that is what is keeping me from raising that damn sail.

Manu day 4: they see how wrinkled their hands are...how are you feeling asks Wendy, didn't want to side with Kelly, she's played 2 times before

At TC, my strongest ally was voted out, and I feel I am next in line, it's all Kelly's fault she is the ring leader, she has a personality that she is trying to be your friend, I can see right through that...

Rick tells her your concerns are legitimate,

David, is playing a go with the flow kind of game, keith is with me, if Rick and David are with mom Just need one more vote

Maddog is telling Kelly they have to keep an eye on Wendy

Kelley has conf: I know how she feels, someone on the bottom is very dangerous

Kelley tells them all let's go get an idol....but anytime your name is thrown out there, they catch fire, it's basically me vs her, one of us will win the war.

Kama: Aurora: moral is a huge reason that we are doing well, fur us dancing has become our thing...
Aubry: I hate mum by ya survivor, but I will go with it....you don't really know what the hell is going on

Aubry and black girl and Victoria....glad you are here, moving forward are you interested, yes. Victoria says that everyone is scared of Joe but not right now

Aubry: Joe and I are being looked at under a magnifying glass

See Victoria and Julia: Aubry approached us and asked us what we thought of the returning players....
Victoria: Aubry is going to everyone I think she is a little panicked...

See her going to everyone

you remind me of me....see her telling everyone that,
Victoria: she is going a great job of pulling everyone in so she might have to go...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|East ...   Flowerpower1     02-27-19       
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     1  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   michel2     02-27-19     3  
         RE: Previously on Survivor....   Sheldor     02-27-19     13  
   Post intro   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     2  
   RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   PepeLePew13     02-27-19     4  
     RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   michel2     02-27-19     6  
         RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   PepeLePew13     02-27-19     8  
             RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     11  
   Challenge   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     5  
     RE: Challenge   michel2     02-27-19     7  
         RE: Challenge   PepeLePew13     02-27-19     9  
   Post challenge   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     10  
   RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   michel2     02-27-19     12  
     Right again!   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     16  
   RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   PepeLePew13     02-27-19     14  
     RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   michel2     02-27-19     19  
         RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   PepeLePew13     02-27-19     22  
             RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   michel2     02-27-19     26  
   Tribal Council   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     15  
     RE: Tribal Council   Sheldor     02-27-19     17  
         RE: Tribal Council   michel2     02-27-19     23  
             Changing the Formula   michel2     02-27-19     24  
                 RE: Changing the Formula   Sheldor     02-27-19     25  
   RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   PepeLePew13     02-27-19     18  
     RE: S38|Island of Extinction|Ep 2|E...   Sheldor     02-27-19     21  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     02-27-19     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •