The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bushsux 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bushsux Click to send private message to bushsux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

She's very conniving and butt-ugly to boot. Go home!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... amea_gari 10-27-04 1
   RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... bushsux 10-27-04 2
       RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... eagle_eyez 10-27-04 3
           RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... jae 10-27-04 4
               RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... eagle_eyez 10-27-04 14
           RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... bushsux 10-27-04 6
 Ivana trigirl 10-27-04 5
   RE: Ivana pooball 10-27-04 7
 RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... DHerder222 10-27-04 8
 RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... Kelly_Smith 10-27-04 10
 WARNING to bushsux Bebo 10-27-04 12
 RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... HistoryDetective 10-27-04 13
   RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... Alag 10-27-04 15
 RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... Alag 10-27-04 16
 RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... amea_gari 10-27-04 17
   RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... jae 10-27-04 18
       RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... dtc 10-28-04 19
           RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... Alag 10-28-04 20
           RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go n... amea_gari 10-28-04 21
 Locking Bebo 10-28-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
I think she's beautiful, personally.

10-27-04, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bushsux Click to send private message to bushsux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
>I think she's beautiful, personally.
beer goggles

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
>>I think she's beautiful, personally.
> beer goggles

Tammy from last season looked better then Ivana. Ivana's not hideous, but she's definitely not gorgeous either. Plus, why would Trump want to keep someone around who has the same name as his first wife. Ain't gonna happen.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-27-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
>Plus, why would Trump
>want to keep someone around
>who has the same name
>as his first wife. Ain't
>gonna happen.

Well, it happened for 7 episodes already.

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
>Well, it happened for 7 episodes
>already.

That's just because she has managed to avoid the boardroom. Trump
s asked before why she wasn't there. First chance he gets (unless someone pulls a "Bradford mistake"), Ivana's history!

10-27-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
>>>I think she's beautiful, personally.
>> beer goggles
>
>Tammy from last season looked better
>then Ivana. Ivana's not hideous,
>but she's definitely not gorgeous
>either. Plus, why would Trump
>want to keep someone around
>who has the same name
>as his first wife. Ain't
>gonna happen.

Plus, why would Trump want to keep someone around who has the same name as his first wife. Ain't gonna happen.
Good point!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ivana"
She's very pretty but has a hideous personality.

She is the first do drop negative comments about the PM, but forgets how awful a PM she was and that she lucked out BIG TIME with the Bradford debacle.

pooball 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pooball Click to send private message to pooball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ivana"
my favorite was her flow chart of volume + sales = money or something... omg.

i dont think she's ugly at all. sometimes i wonder why people are motivated to say someone is ugly. i kind of feel bad to say someone is unattractive in general... and also considering they could easily read this (there was someone on the old nbc board vehemently defending omarosa last year i will be you that it was her). i said that andy was not attractive in another thread but not "hideous".

im curious - is it that people who are truly borderline (but you don't like) the ones you feel comfortable calling "hideous"? And as for people who truly ARE unattractive, it seems we can't say that they are hideous? i.e. on the swan, some of the "before" women were hideous - but of course everyone just says they're "Average" or "plain jane" - and one of the husbands got "in trouble" for saying "yeah i can see how my wife can use plastic surgery" - no kidding!!! she was nasty!

i dont get it... and i always see it on internet boards...i.e. brittany spears is so ugly, etc... what?? clearly, not. for brit, i am sure jealousy is behind that comment but i dont understand the comment about ivana.

the other thing i would say is TV makes people look much less attractive... so if someone is hot on tv they are probably REDICULOUSLY hot in real life.

DHerder222 63 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DHerder222 Click to send private message to DHerder222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
I think Ivana is an example of someone Trump really, really wants to fire but just never winds up in the boardroom. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she hasn't come up there since the second week, and that was the time Bradford got canned for his overconfidence...right? She might be this season's Omarosa - The candidate who's obviously not going to win but just keeps dodging the bullet.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
I wouldn't say she's ugly at all. Not like a model but damn, how many of us are models? Anyway.....

She's annoying because all she does is point fingers at others and say "you screwed up" and "you screwed up". When she does not perform any better than the others.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING to bushsux"
I've removed the picture you reposted in this thread, since it is a clear violation of the community guidelines to repost something from a locked thread without prior permission from the moderators. Please take a moment to read the community guidelines - there's a link to the top of this page.

Please stop posting large pictures which are not relevant to the topic of discussion. We have a number of posters who access this forum via dial-up, and large pics make it difficult for them to pull up threads and get involved in the discussion.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
Welcome to the forums, bushsux!

You do realize that none of the photos that you have posted actually show Ivana, right? Yeah, they all appear to be Asian women, but it is possible to tell them apart if you look really close.

But you have inspired me to start a thread talking about how ugly Elizabeth is. I think that I will include a photo of Tammy Faye. One white woman looks pretty much like any other...

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
Yikes. If Ivana's considered "butt-ugly," I'd hate to see what the rest of us are considered.

10-27-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
Why did you post a picture of Yoko Ono when discussing Ivana? Its not funny and people can find that very offensive.

10-27-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Isn't that Yoko Ono? She was Japanese. I don't think Ivana is ethnically Japanese.
Everyone knows beauty is subjective. But it seems some people can't see beyond the plastic ideal of Western culture.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-27-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
Since her last name is "Ma", she should be Chinese.

>That's just because she has
>managed to avoid the boardroom.

Doesn't that mean she's doing something right, or at least she just doesn't suck as much as some of the others?

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-28-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-04 AT 00:48 AM (EST)

well...i think she sucks, and she is of mediocre look among the asian....but she isn't as bad as 'hideous'.

you know what asian (or chinese) people would think as hideous, lucy liu
that shows how much the difference one judges beauty from different culture

10-28-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
20. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
>LAST EDITED ON 10-28-04
>AT 00:48 AM (EST)

>
>well...i think she sucks, and she
>is of mediocre look among
>the asian....but she isn't as
>bad as 'hideous'.
>
>you know what asian (or chinese)
>people would think as hideous,
>lucy liu
>that shows how much the difference
>one judges beauty from different
>culture

My God, can we just curb the ignorance on this thread? I know you have a smiley emoticon but I don't think you speak for Asian or Chinese people by thinking Lucy Liu as "hideous."

10-28-04, 02:10 AM (EST)
21. "RE: That hideous Ivana's gotta go next..."
Uhm, yeah, i've gotta agree with Alag here.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Locking"
Friendly reminder to check the guidelines - racist speech is not tolerated here.

Also a reminder that it is against the guidelines to start another thread discussing a locked topic without prior approval of the moderators. Let me assure you that while you are free to speak of Ivana's qualifications or lack thereof in other threads, it is unacceptable to claim that she - or anyone else - is hideous because of her race.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •