The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S37~Time to Vote~Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-18, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S37~Time to Vote~Episode 5"
Please vote for the survivor you think is going home this week:

Vuku - Orange
Alec
Carl
Davie
Elizabeth
Kara

Tiva - Green
Alison
Christian
Dan
Gabby
Jon

Jabeni - Purple
Angelina
Lyrsa
Mike
Natalie
Nick

An Agman Nation Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lyrsa michel2 10-23-18 1
 Alec Flowerpower1 10-24-18 2
 Alec CTgirl 10-24-18 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-23-18, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lyrsa"
Jabeni is such a weak tribe that I figure they'll be going to TC.

Mike and Nick are tight and the tribe needs them anyway.

Angelina could be the new Natalia but I don't think she's has bossy. Determined, yes; decisive, yes; but bossy? I don't think so.

Now everyone would want Natalie to get the boot but Lyrsa is just as useless and the Natalia boot may just force Mike to tell Nick they have to go after a David first.

Flowerpower1 4416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-18, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Alec"
Going to go with the surprise boot. Alec went from 0 - 3 confessionals. He was the center of attention this past week, as he made the decision.

The clues support the orange tribe going back to TC, when they note that Kara has some scrambling to do after being on the wrong side of the vote.

He is in the promo vidcaps, which supports the OFG Theory. He is not in the promo vidcaps.

He is most prevalent in the press images, so a + Sheldor theory.

But, as unlikely as it is for them to lose when we see that Alec is in the challenge and in the lead, I am still going against the grain. Elizabeth was interviewed about the first so many days leading up to this point, and she noted before the swap that they had made a pact, on the David tribe, to try and keep together, and reunite later. They are the tribe now that has the David's up in numbers. I could entertain that they may want to throw a challenge to boot another Goliath, to spare the other David numbers.

I don't know, however? I keep waffling between Alec and Lyrsa. I think Natalie is not going any where, unfortunately.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-18, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Alec"
I was coming here to vote for Alec too, FloPo and was happy to see I wasn't as far out on the limb as I thought!

When I saw the uptick in confessionals for Alec, I started to consider him. When I saw the number of press photos of Alec, my eyes popped out! I hope Sheldor's theory is correct!

But I wouldn't be at all surprised if Lyrsa went home tonight either.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •