The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'd like to see where we all stand...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-01, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'd like to see where we all stand...."
Just wondering what everyone thinks of this mess. Lets sum up all this information. Personally, I AGREE on the CBS website spoiler. I agree on the order the castaway's will be voted off in. But I'm hesitant on Elisabeth and Amber being the final two.....hmmmm....anyway, I'd like to know your comments and opinions. Agree or disagree with this major "Spoiler"...

Final Three: Jeff Probst, Mark Burnett, and a greasy, fat, ugly-@$$ pig.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'd like to see where we all st... Minstrel 03-10-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-01, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'd like to see where we all stand...."
I can't put 100% on this spoiler. People with no votes will become greater targets. I predict more tie breaking TC's and there is the possibility, Ogakors take all final five positions.
(Tagis?)

I can see Amber moving to Elisabeth and Rodger, but that's it. Three isn't enough until much later. It is possible only Elisabeth and Rodger remain with the Ogakors before they start to shake themselves up. And, Rodger and Elisabeth appear unable to win ANY sort of physical challenge.

Colby, Keith, and Jerri know they have votes against them and can't be in tie breakers successfully. At some point, they need to look at realignment. That could involve Kuchas in a variety of possibilities.

Just what does Elisabeth and Rodger do to enhance their staying in the game? What is the crack in the armour? Do they figure out Jerri is actually an evil ##### and she is not on even terms with K/C/T? That she has 2 votes? But if so, how do they turn the tables? Last week's "outwit" was pretty sad. They need help being at a disadvantage 5-4. Pulling Amber away from Jerri is an interesting scenario. The others would be more difficult. And, just who wins immunity? An Ogakor again? Tina has certainly come on strong.

This whole theory and some others, is based on the "strong" eating each other up to leave "the weak." Ogakor could have done that last week but evidently does have a bond to attempt an all Ogakor final two. That kills this website spoiler.

We have seen Ogakor call a "truce" before and they will probably do it again. For any one Ogakor to attempt eliminating the others will be squashed without the help of Kucha members.

I think there's too much potential to call the CBS website theory accurate at this point.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •