The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eve is Awesome"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

EveIsAwesome 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EveIsAwesome Click to send private message to EveIsAwesome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eve is Awesome"
I don't know about the rest of you -- but I think that EVE is incredible, not only are we talking about a very attractive women, but we are talking about a socially conscious, highly intelligent one at that....

I hope she and Heather win.

Rock On Eve.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eve is Awesome mikey 09-12-02 1
   RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 3
 RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 2
   RE: Eve is Awesome EveIsAwesome 09-12-02 4
       RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 5
       RE: Eve is Awesome TeamJoisey 09-12-02 6
           RE: Eve is Awesome EveIsAwesome 09-12-02 10
               RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 11
               Warning AyaK 09-12-02 12
               RE: Eve is Awesome FesterFan1 09-12-02 13
                   RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 15
               RE: Eve is Awesome TeamJoisey 09-12-02 14
                   RE: Eve is Awesome EveIsAwesome 09-12-02 16
                       RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 17
   RE: Eve is Awesome Bebo 09-12-02 7
       RE: Eve is Awesome Femme 09-12-02 8
       RE: Eve is Awesome Esbea 09-12-02 9
 Wait and see realitybites 09-13-02 18
   RE: Wait and see Bebo 09-13-02 19
   RE: Wait and see TeamJoisey 09-15-02 21
       RE: Wait and see Esbea 09-15-02 22
       RE: Wait and see Lisapooh 09-16-02 24
 RE: Eve is Awesome Sophie 09-13-02 20
   RE: Eve is Awesome managerr 09-16-02 23
       RE: Eve is Awesome EveIsAwesome 09-19-02 25
 This isn't Eve TAR3Tramel 09-19-02 26
   RE: This isn't Eve mikey 09-19-02 27
       RE: This isn't Eve TAR3Tramel 09-26-02 30
           welcome! GTmike 09-26-02 31
           RE: This isn't Eve L82LIFE 09-26-02 32
           RE: This isn't Eve mikey 10-01-02 33
   RE: This isn't Eve Esbea 09-20-02 28
   RE: This isn't Eve TeamJoisey 09-20-02 29
       RE: This isn't Eve SurvivorBlows 10-01-02 34
 Tramel, please tell me one thing... SurvivorBlows 10-02-02 35
   RE: Tramel, please tell me one thin... TAR3Tramel 10-02-02 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
I see Eve has joined our board and we welcome her.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-02 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

LMAO mikey...but I thought it was Heather. or it could be one of Eves relatives. I dont think that anything in the bio could be construed as reflective of a "social conscious" (sic) or high intelligence....but maybe I need to read it again.....LOL

09-12-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
Oh look....theyre coming out of the woodwork already......<sigh>

(Bebo, is that too cynical?)

Ill go on record again as saying I already cant stand this team, though Id like to see them hang around long enough to outsmart themselves and get that "OMG i cant believe we got eliminated we're so smart and beautiful and talented and manipulative" look on their faces.

Go Andre and Damon!!!!!

09-12-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EveIsAwesome Click to send private message to EveIsAwesome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
I apologize, I just figured that Harvard Law spoke to intelligence....

Why Y'all gotto be playa-hatin.....

you gotto hate them because they are good-looking? a totally intelligent response -- I assume this means that you are ugly.

09-12-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
>I apologize, I just figured that
>Harvard Law spoke to intelligence....

It could speak to a lot of things.....

>you gotto hate them because they
>are good-looking? a totally
>intelligent response -- I assume
>this means that you are
>ugly.

I had considered not even dignifying this with a reply since it should soon be deleted, but....
1. I never used the word "hate".
2. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I think that the woman racing with John Vito is much better looking if that makes any difference.
3. You know what they say about people who assume.......
4. Your assumption speaks to your high degree in arm chair psychology, so Ill take that into consideration.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
>I apologize, I just figured that
>Harvard Law spoke to intelligence....
>
>
>Why Y'all gotto be playa-hatin.....
>
>you gotto hate them because they
>are good-looking? a totally
>intelligent response -- I assume
>this means that you are
>ugly.

If you are here hoping to see us praise Heather and Eve for the goddesses they certainly must be, you need to go to the top of this page.

"The Amazing Race Sucks"

Therefore, we are devoted to playa-hatin'. Expect your favorite team to be reviled.

By the way, Eve, Harvard would be appalled at your abysmal spelling and grammar. To point out the obvious, plenty of dolts have made it through Harvard on Daddy's checkbook and connections. Some even get to be president.

09-12-02, 04:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
I am not certain how you would know that Harvard would be appalled, perhaps that is what they told you at Community College.

As for Presidents from Harvard, I hope you are not referring to our Current President, an intelligent person would know that he attended Yale.

All in all, I would rather not revert to ad hominum attacks (if you are not sure what this means, perhaps you should look it up), it is a shame you had to revert to that.

09-12-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
oooooooh, looky guys, the gangsta knows a Latin phrase!!!!

Shall we all pause for a moment to be impressed? Ok, moment's over...you all may resume your normal activities.....

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Warning"
EveIsAwesome, we do NOT tolerate personal attacks on other posters here. If you want to attack other posters, please find another site. You have now been warned. You will not get another warning.

P.S. As a Harvard Law grad myself, I assure you that the current president has an MBA from Harvard Business School and Harvard claims him as an alumnus.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
All in all, I would rather not revert to ad hominum <sic> attacks

Ummm....

I am not certain how you would know that Harvard would be appalled, perhaps that is what they told you at Community College.

Sounds a little "pot and kettle", eh?

(if you are not sure what this means, perhaps you should look it up)

Actually, considering that you spelled the word incorrectly after giving an example that would've made Webster proud...I'd say you are the one in need of a dictionary.

As for Presidents from Harvard, I hope you are not referring to our Current President, an intelligent person would know that he attended Yale.

Hate to burst your bubble, but good ol' Dubya did in fact go to Harvard...He got an MBA from there. And since both members of Team Princess went to Harvard for grad school as well, I'd say the comparison was on the money.

What was that about "intelligence" again?

Fester <-- Ugly, and proud of it.

09-12-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
Fester <-- Ugly, and proud of it

I, apparently, need the name of your therapist.

I love you guys...youre crackin me up

09-12-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-02 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

>I am not certain how you
>would know that Harvard would
>be appalled, perhaps that is
>what they told you at
>Community College.
>
>As for Presidents from Harvard, I
>hope you are not referring
>to our Current President, an
>intelligent person would know that
>he attended Yale.
>
>All in all, I would rather
>not revert to ad hominum
>attacks (if you are not
>sure what this means, perhaps
>you should look it up),
>it is a shame you
>had to revert to that.
>

Eve, you betray yourself with your own ad hominem attack on my education. And, yes, that's the correct spelling.

For the record, George W. Bush recieved his bachelor's degree from Yale, and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard. It was, of course, John Quincy Adams who coasted through Harvard on his father's checkbook and connections. Or do I mean Kennedy? You see, George W. Bush is but one of seven presidents to study at Harvard.

As I pointed out earlier, this web site is called The Amazing Race Sucks. We take great pleasure in attacking the show, the producers, the host, the cast and all other aspects of the show. We even denigrate the commercials. If you are here to start a fan club for one of the "playas" (an appalling affectation, by the way), you will find yourself with few friends.

Edited to add this:

My apologies. We are in the newly-created "Fanatics Forum", where all and sundry are invited to praise the contestants. You may well find Eve fans here. I wish you well.
Your most fervent worship and adamant defense won't stop this site's devotees from bashing, I'm afraid.
For reference, I'll suggest you visit TAR2 threads concerning the "incestuous" Blake and Paige Mycoski.

09-12-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
You mean this is not the place to come to find new friends?

Damn. Seemed like it worked for you, so I thought I would give it a shot.

09-12-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
I can see how being insulting and condescending to people you dont know would make you very popular. Perhaps you might find a nice teen board somewhere that would welcome your "accent" AND feed a superiority complex. We can be rude and nasty about the contestants here, but generally have a great liking for each other, even when we disagree.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
Oh look....theyre coming out of the woodwork already......<sigh>

(Bebo, is that too cynical?)

1. There is no such thing as too cynical, according to Bebo's Book of Evil.
2. This is Fanatics, after all.

* making note to worship lavishly at the feet of the blue men for making multiple TAR forums *

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
>>* making note to worship lavishly at the feet of the blue men for making multiple TAR forums *<<

I second that... Come back home, Bebs.

Femme

09-12-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
Thanks for the affirmation!

And by the by, might I compliment you on your new graphic? It goes so well with your designation as "Roller Coaster Inagurator"!

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Wait and see"
I prefer to wait until I see and hear Eve in action before I decide if I like her or not. This is true for all the teams and their members.

EIA and I will probably be the only ones rooting for her if she uses her, um, charms to get ahead. I'm perverse like that.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Wait and see"
>EIA and I will probably be the only ones rooting for
>her if she uses her, um, charms to get ahead.
> I'm perverse like that.

I like the non-boring teams that try any and all strategies to win. I've picked who I think will win based on the profiles, but I have no idea which teams I'll cheer for - or against - yet.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

09-15-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Wait and see"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-02 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-15-02 AT 00:45 AM (EST)

>EIA and I will probably be
>the only ones rooting for
>her if she uses her,
>um, charms to get ahead.
> I'm perverse like that.
>

Previous add homynym attacks aside, I think Heather and Eve will be both competive and entertaining. I've said so in other posts.
If they try to beguile their way past the other teams, they will be fascinating. They might win, they might be the most hated TAR team ever, but I don't think they'll be boring.

And we don't know them personally, so we just have to wait and see what CBS decides to show us.

Edited to draw attention to my milestone 200th post.
That's 199 intelligent posts, and one ad hominem attack.

09-15-02, 08:42 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Wait and see"
Congrats on your milestone!!

I agree with your comments. I may not like them (ok, I cant stand 'em), but thats just a first impression from the bio. Even if they ARE evil and manipulative, CBS has to have that for the show, and like the Guidos, you love to hate them and you gotta watch. Ive said before that I hope they hang around long enough to entertain us before they get the boot. Every TAR has its villian team, they just seem a good choice pre-show. Naturally, after the show airs, all bets are off.....

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Wait and see"
Congrats Team Joisey on your 200th post. And way to revive a dead language too –  that rocks! I lvoe it when arguments get all tense and people get all indignant and Latin phrases get bandied about.

YOu should stick around more in the off season.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
lol...ahh, how cute! Hi Eve...you know, CBS will get mad at you for talking about the show.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-16-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
In TAR1, Nancy and Emily's greatest weapon was that they used their "charms" to advance as well. They had loose alliances with Rob/Brennan and the FratBoys and it paid off several times.

If by using their "charms" in that likable wholesome sort of way, then it can be an effective strategy. But if they start using the Survivor 4 "Sarah" strategy, it's likely to earn them a lot of hate on these boards. (Although it did work for Sarah until the Twist came along and put her with a bunch of women)

09-19-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Eve is Awesome"
Preview is out on CBS website....although I still maintain that "Eve is Awesome" the preview made me laugh out loud.

TAR3Tramel 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TAR3Tramel Click to send private message to TAR3Tramel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "This isn't Eve"
Hey everyone. This is Tramel from season 3. Before you all bash me for being a poser, just think about it. If I was a poser, wouldn't I pick someone more popular like the twins? Either way, this isn't Eve. She's not nearly this confrontational. Heather on the other hand...

09-19-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: This isn't Eve"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-02 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Greetings, Tramel. I hope you will participate in the board and can convince your fellow contestants to do the same.

To satisfy those who may be doubters, can you tell us something we don't know from the bio about you or your sister? (I realize you may be prohibited from revealing anything about the show itself).

09-26-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TAR3Tramel Click to send private message to TAR3Tramel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: This isn't Eve"
Hey, don't worry, it really is me Tramel. Don't think so, check out <a href = "http://members.blackplanet.com/Suprman37";> this. </a> That's the closest thing I have to a personal website. Hmm... something about me that's not in my Bio that will come up on the show...

I go to Indiana University and I like the colors gray and black. Also, Volkswagon makes vans that don't go in reverse (it'll make sense one day).

Have I ever been to Lake Station? If you're talking about Lake Station, Indiana, I'm there all the time. Living in Miller, I'm right next to it. They have the closest Burger King to me over by 80/94. If you're from around the area, then you should know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'll be on the boards and try to convince sis to do the same. Take it easy all!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "welcome!"
Hey Tramel. Welcome. It is good to have someone from AR3 on the boards here. Maybe you can give us a little behind the scences/what we didn't see commentary after each show airs.

Will you get in trouble for posting this early?

Less than one week away!!!!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: This isn't Eve"
Hey Tramel, nice to meet you. The answers you and your sister gave on the CBS site had me cracking up. I hope you can keep the humor up during the race. That would go a long way in winning friends and influencing people (mainly us-LOL).

Good luck to you and I hope you stick around here for the season.

10-01-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
33. "RE: This isn't Eve"
Glad to see you posting, Tramel.

As you know the other contestants -- can you think of any good team nicknames ?

09-20-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
28. "RE: This isn't Eve"
The Twinbots are popular? Eye candy possibly, but their bios make them seem a bit vain and ridiculous to me. If you ARE Tramel, Welcome! (even if you arent) You and your sister at least seem like "regular" people. Have you ever been to Lake Station?

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

09-20-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
29. "RE: This isn't Eve"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-02 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

>Hey everyone. This is Tramel
>from season 3. Before
>you all bash me for
>being a poser, just think
>about it. If I
>was a poser, wouldn't I
>pick someone more popular like
>the twins? Either way,
>this isn't Eve. She's
>not nearly this confrontational.
>Heather on the other hand...
>
Actually, If i were to pose as someone, I would choose someone who lives close geographically. It would give me a better chance of convincing doubters if I was familiar with the contestant's home town, local customs and slang, and other such stuff as that.
And I would chose someone who is not drawing much attention, such as, oh... Tramel.
I don't know if you are Tramel. You could be Bubba Trammell of the San Diego Padres. But welcome anyway.

I don't think any of us really believe that "EveIsAwesome" is actually Eve, the contestant. Hey, it could be Heather. We've seen this phenomenon the past two seasons, and it usually turns out to be a family member or close friend. In the past, folks have spent their first 20 messages fervently defending their favorite person or team. They have faded into the night when the bashers merely doubled their efforts.
So welcome to the group, Tramel. Trust me when I tell you that you should have very thick skin if you are a contestant, or a friend or relative of a contestant.
This web site is called "The Amazing Race Sucks" and it is full of nasty, mean-spirited, flamethrowing monsters. Such demons revel in the chance to denigrate the media whore contestants, the questionable decision-making, and the stupid hats.

Of course, we know have split forums, and this message is in the Fanatics Forum, where you'll see less bashing. But don't drop by without a crash helmet.

Cheers,
TeamJoisey

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: This isn't Eve"
Actually, I rarely pay attention to these things, but wasn't it the son of TAR2's "God Squad" that seemed to undestand this was part of the deal when you go on a reality TV show? Heck, even Al, Darwin, Heather and apparently the rest of the Mole 2 folks seemed to get that -- and they're on the supposedly "highbrow" reality TV show

Anyways, this is one of the reasons we now have three forums -- so the lovers and the bashers don't have to start mixing it up on a regular basis.

Oh, hiya Tramel, welcome -- I just hope your popping up here so quick doesn't mean we'll be seeing you booted in Episode 1.

-SB

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tramel, please tell me one thing..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-02 AT 00:32 AM (EST)

...please tell me that your sister doesn't work for Scott Boras.

Now that's a deal breaker, that would send you right to the bottom of the list (that whole guilt through association thing)

-SB

10-02-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Tramel, please tell me one thing..."
No, sis doesn't work for Scott Boras. And as far as me being eliminated first... you'll just have to watch!

-Tramel

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •