The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR7 What's to come??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

JamFam98 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JamFam98 Click to send private message to JamFam98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR7 What's to come??"
I was in L.A. Intl Airport today, 20Nov2004, and I ran into some of the teams for TAR7 as they starting the show and were on their way to NY to catch a plane to Peru.
You'll never guess who one of the teams is???

Boston Rob and Amber from Survivor!!!!!!

I had a chance to say hi to both of them.......

Mike

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? ohmyheck 11-20-04 1
 Reality Show All-Star TAR for Seaso... KATZENJAMMER KID 11-21-04 2
   RE: Reality Show All-Star TAR for S... cookiemom 11-23-04 38
       RE: Reality Show All-Star TAR for S... oncebitten 12-02-04 50
       RE: Reality Show All-Star TAR for S... okaychatt 01-01-05 69
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? TeamJoisey 11-22-04 3
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? PepeLePew13 11-22-04 4
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? JamFam98 11-22-04 6
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? geg6 11-22-04 5
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? JamFam98 11-22-04 7
       RE: TAR7 What's to come?? PepeLePew13 11-22-04 8
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? TeamJoisey 11-22-04 10
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? J Slice 11-22-04 9
   Uh-Oh railfan 11-23-04 11
       RE: Uh-Oh ARnutz 11-23-04 12
           RE: Uh-Oh popeave 11-23-04 14
           RE: Uh-Oh J Slice 11-23-04 15
       RE: Uh-Oh dabo 11-23-04 13
           RE: Uh-Oh beatball2k1 11-23-04 16
               RE: Uh-Oh dabo 11-23-04 17
                   RE: Uh-Oh JackieKay 11-23-04 21
                       FishBowl Devious Weasel 11-23-04 25
                           RE: FishBowl Surveysez 11-24-04 39
       RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... TARJUNKIE999 11-23-04 18
           RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... choochoo 11-23-04 19
               RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... JamFam98 11-23-04 20
                   RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... dabo 11-23-04 22
                       RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... JamFam98 11-23-04 23
                           RE: Get This beatball2k1 11-23-04 24
                               RE: Get This PepeLePew13 11-23-04 27
                                   RE: Get This Gingerman28 11-23-04 28
                                       RE: Get This PepeLePew13 11-23-04 30
                           RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... dabo 11-23-04 29
                           RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... TARJUNKIE999 11-23-04 31
                           RE: Where in the world is Harry Smi... SurvivorBlows 11-24-04 40
 If this is true... volsfan 11-23-04 26
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? Molaholic 11-23-04 32
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? PepeLePew13 11-23-04 33
       Precedent.... Meemo 11-23-04 34
           RE: Precedent.... HowdyPartner 11-23-04 35
               RE: Precedent.... volsfan 11-23-04 36
                   RE: Precedent.... HowdyPartner 11-23-04 37
                       RE: Precedent.... volsfan 11-24-04 42
                           RE: Precedent.... HowdyPartner 11-24-04 43
                       RE: Precedent.... CantStandToLook 11-24-04 44
                       RE: Precedent.... TDeniseS 12-02-04 51
                           RE: Precedent.... oncebitten 12-02-04 52
       RE: TAR7 What's to come?? Molaholic 11-24-04 41
           RE: TAR7 What's to come?? weecama 11-25-04 45
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? mikey 11-29-04 46
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? PepeLePew13 11-29-04 48
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? jstone 11-29-04 47
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? choochoo 11-30-04 49
       RE: TAR7 What's to come?? Gingerman28 12-03-04 53
           Can you say....... railfan 12-04-04 54
               Where are the pictures??? beatball2k1 12-04-04 55
                   RE: Where are the pictures??? dabo 12-06-04 56
                   RE: Where are the pictures??? foonermints 12-06-04 57
                   THE PICTURES ARE POSTED JamFam98 12-17-04 66
                       RE: THE PICTURES ARE POSTED anotherkim 01-01-05 67
                           Totally agree! PhoenixMons 01-01-05 68
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? true 12-06-04 58
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? foonermints 12-07-04 59
       RE: TAR7 What's to come?? volsfan 12-16-04 60
           RE: TAR7 What's to come?? foonermints 12-16-04 61
               RE: TAR7 What's to come?? volsfan 12-16-04 62
 RE: TAR7 What's to come?? AntFitz4 12-17-04 63
   RE: TAR7 What's to come?? collectsdolls 12-17-04 64
       RE: TAR7 What's to come?? volsfan 12-17-04 65
 Bump IceCat 01-13-05 70
   Contestants on TAR7 Moody 01-16-05 71
       RE: Contestants on TAR7 dabo 01-17-05 72
           Another possible confirmation???? The_Black_Mamba 01-18-05 73
 Defininite Confirmation 1/20/2005 iwannabearealitystar 01-20-05 74
 Bump IceCat 02-09-05 75

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-20-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

This sucks! Peru could be cool. This still sucks!

KATZENJAMMER KID 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-04, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to send private message to KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Reality Show All-Star TAR for Season 8?"
Could this be the "Reality Show All-Star TAR" already? If so, you must have recognized other contestants?

The timing of the taping seemed off... can anyone else corroborate this possibility?

IMHO Reality Show winners shouldn't be included in All-Star seasons. They've had their share of the glory.

cookiemom 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiemom Click to send private message to cookiemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Reality Show All-Star TAR for Season 8?"
wouldn't "all-stars" be "all-stars from TAR" not Survivor?...I can believe Rob and Amber might be on TAR after the stunt they pulled with Alison from Big Brother...I guess we'll see as they start promoting the next season...

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Reality Show All-Star TAR for Season 8?"
While on my to work this morning, the radio station Magic 94.5 in Oregon said that Boston Rob and Amber would be on AR7.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-01-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Reality Show All-Star TAR for Season 8?"
<after the stunt they pulled with Alison from Big Brother

Fill me in, please? I didn't see that season of BB. Thanks.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-22-04, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"

Sorry, but I don't believe this.

TAR would never fly LA to Peru via NYC.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-04, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
I agree, this is bull. I just checked on Travelocity.ca and there are quite a number of flights that fly directly to Lima, Peru, from Los Angeles or have connecting flights in places such as San Jose, Costa Rica -- and most of these flights are daily.

Absolutely no reason for any of the flights to go through New York City and no, it wouldn't be because there's some route marker there as teams wouldn't know their next destination until after they get to the route marker.

If this poster *did* in fact speak to one of the TAR racers, then the racers were instructed to B.S. to the general public about what they're doing or where they're going to throw the bloodhounds off track.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

11-22-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JamFam98 Click to send private message to JamFam98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Never say never. Maybe these were the fours teams that got the worst route, got to the ticket counter last, etc.

I saw what I saw and heard what I heard...

Believe it or not.

Mike

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Very hard to believe since Amber was here this weekend. I think she and Rob are spending Thanksgiving with her parents. She has told her friends that they are deep into the plans for their wedding.

11-22-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Did you personally see her??
I did and talked to her and Rob on Saturday in LAX Airport in front of a united ticket gate for a flight to NY. They were with three other teams, the camera crews, and a lot of Law Enforcement was milling around as well.

So maybe they are not as deep into the plans for their wedding as your source reported.

Mike

11-22-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Pssst, Mike... geg6 is from Lamber's area and knows some of the same people.

Scratch and sniff

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Maybe they were eliminated because they flew to Peru by way of NYC?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
If this is true, CBS has somehow found a way to kill their best show.

Like I need another season of "Nonentity" Brkich and "Big Freakin' Asshole" Mariano.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-23-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Uh-Oh"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 08:14 AM (EST)

Looks like there is some truth to this post...the next race apparently starts today.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=3813.topic

>The seventh season of The Amazing Race will begin this week. Sometime after the afternoon of November 23rd (Tuesday), the racers will be leaving from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for an unknown destination.

Among this season's racers will be Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich. I have so far been unable to confirm if this will be an "all star" season (I think it highly doubtful so far, in fact), but the Romber rumors have turned out to be true. Rob has cancelled a charity appearance which was originally scheduled for Wednesday, citing "family reasons."

Post to Sucks includes a note claiming it was vetted by an admin there. Anybody in CA wanna stake out the airport today?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Uh-Oh"
Why in the world would they start on Thanksgiving weekend??? ...and honestly, it would be a complete turn off for me to see a TAR with "all stars" from OTHER shows! It should be TAR (only) all-stars.

I don't think this link confirms anything.

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Uh-Oh"
This does seem like about the worst time to start a race with all the crowds traveling this time of year. Also, which is it: did they start last Saturday or do they start today? These two claims are conflicting.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Uh-Oh"
If it's true, I shall repeat, CBS will have effectively shot itself.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Uh-Oh"
ZuluDoggy (I think), one of the Sucks admins, was in TAR4.

beatball2k1 31 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beatball2k1 Click to send private message to beatball2k1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Uh-Oh"
so one question...believe this spoiler? YES or NO?

11-23-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Uh-Oh"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

Wait and see. At Sucks, from my limited knowledge of how they do things, they have a tendancy to put the hammer down on things they can verify as hoaxes. But they do allow things to run if they can't definitely pin them down as hoaxes. And I wouldn't be so quick to accuse any online posters of hoaxing, Rob Mariano is perfectly capable of spouting one off for a laugh.

This is a heavy travel week within the US, it is difficult to imagine a situation where the racers would travel from LA to South America via New York unless they were specifically instructed to go to New York for some task. And why would the producers overly-complicate their own logistics in doing something like that? Something this major will almost certainly be independantly verified if it turns out to be the truth.

ETA - Another possibility: It could be a prank.

JackieKay 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-23-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Uh-Oh"
I just noticed that Rob M. is supposed to be on thefishbowl.com today at noon (pacific time). If this goes as planned, it seems he's not on the race. However, if it is canceled, I'd say he is:

"Boston" Rob Mariano ("Survivor All-Stars") joins Rob Cesternino ("Survivor All-Stars") and Scott Zakarin (TheFishbowl) for the "Fish Eye View" radio show on Tuesday, November 23rd, at 12PM (PT) / 3PM (ET) to discuss his "Survivor" experiences. Log on to the chat during the radio show - you can ask Rob about "Survivor Marquesas", "Survivor All-Stars", Amber and if she made him sign a pre-nup to protect her million dollar "Survivor" win!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "FishBowl"
FWIW, I logged on to the chat there and all they were talking about was how Mariano canceled his appearance. So take that for what you want. Personally, I like him and would like to see him on TAR.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: FishBowl"
"Personally, I like him and would like to see him on TAR.

I agree. The same qualities that made his application stand out to Survivor and got him a spot on that show still exist, and had he applied to TAR first, we might have been wondering about him being on Survivor as a second show. He was a good contestant on Survivor, and might be here as well. And Amber? They need a second person on TAR to race, so it may as well be his fiance, right?

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
After Harry Smith's special coverage of TAR6 leg 1 for The Early Show with the Steve Price (Team 1 of 2) last week, he said he would like to do the same for TAR7.

Well Harry and Steve are in the studio in New York this week, BUT Julie Chen is in L.A. today!!!!!! No way Harry can make the start of the race today, but what about Julie? Think they may send her instead? Or if they had the TAR7 start this past weekend, did Harry & Steve get back in time. Hmmmmm.............

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
Good point, junkie. Following Harry may be the key to knowing when TAR7 starts. Given the race takes approx. 30 days to run, starting now would mean the teams may or may not be back in time for Christmas. Schedule seems very tight.

11-23-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
The race began on Satrday Nov 20th in LAX. That is where I saw four of the teams inclding Rob and Amber getting on a flight to NY. One team told me they were then headed to Per and asked for some Spanish help to memorize a few last quick words. Someone has stated that they wold never fly from LAX to NY then onto Peru and that maybe the teams had been instructed to lie to throw off the bloodhounds. So maybe they are not really going to go to Peru.
But make no mistake, the TAR 7 began Saturday November 20th in L.A. With this time frame they would miss Thanksgiving but be home in time probably for the Christmas Holiday.

Mike

11-23-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
Thanks, Mike. You didn't actually get to speak with Rob or Amber as I understand it, how certain are you that they were who you actually saw?

11-23-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
I was in the airport with a co-worker. I am not a big Survivor fan, but my co-worker is a big Survivor fan. We were able to say hi to them and my co-worker gave Rob a small good luck charm as he wished him good luck on the race. He also took some digital pictures that I am waiting for him to e-mail to me so I can post them up here in the thread. (If it is possible to post pics) He was 100% confident it was Rob and Amber. There was absolutley no doubt in his mind. To me it did looked and sounded like them, but as I said before I am not the biggest Survivor fan.
So I hope to have the pictures soon.

Mike

11-23-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beatball2k1 Click to send private message to beatball2k1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Get This"
I was talking to my friend in LA and he was there at LAX on 11/20 and said he saw some film crews around a 747 on Saturday afternoon at the Tom Bradley Terminal. That terminal is for international departures/arrivals. So that means they must have flew straight to Peru.

11-23-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Get This"
>That terminal is for international departures/arrivals.
>So that means they must have flew straight to Peru.

That is far more believable than flying to New York and then to Peru. I would also be more likely to believe that they said "Peru" to throw people off their track, and actually are going somewhere in Europe or northern Africa.

Scratch and sniff

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Get This"
Why not Peru? The could start off in South America this time instead of Europe where they are now.

Did anyone check, was BostonRob on the fishbowl.com talk show today at 3Pm EST (12 noon on the coast)?

11-23-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Get This"
Yup, I did say that I found it much more believable they flew straight to Peru -- either they flew straight to Peru (considering the number of flights available on travelocity.ca, that shouldn't be a problem) or if they did go to New York, they went to Europe.

Scratch and sniff

11-23-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
The pics should be no problem as long as they aren't too large. If you have problems or need help, email the site admins, they'll want to see these themselves anyway.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
..."He also took some digital pictures that I am waiting for him to e-mail to me so I can post them up here in the thread."

Ahh...absent racers from webcast, promises of pictures, and a firm start date! All we need to wrap this up is for someone (in L.A.) to check if there was a film permit issued for the TV production crew at LAX for Nov. 20th. I'm starting to believe.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Where in the world is Harry Smith?"
>He also took some digital pictures that I am waiting for
>him to e-mail to me so I can post them
>up here in the thread. (If it is possible to
>post pics) He was 100% confident it was Rob and
>Amber. There was absolutley no doubt in his mind. To
>me it did looked and sounded like them, but as
>I said before I am not the biggest Survivor fan.
>
>So I hope to have the pictures soon.
>
>Mike

Photos can be uploaded via the "Click here to upload your file" link that appears above the textbox where you enter the text of your new post. If you get a message that the photo is too big to upload, just email them to boards@realitytvworld.com and we'll make sure they get posted for you.

A November start date would have originally been required had TAR6 premiered as scheduled in September -- otherwise CBS wouldn't have had another version ready to premiere in Jan/Feb. In fact, a November 2004 filming was even mentioned in the original casting call:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2799

However, with TAR6 delayed until last week and not scheduled to end until mid-February, TAR7 is now unlikely to premiere until sometime in March (a change that would give them plenty of time to film the race immediately after the New Year -- as they've done several times previously) But given that some of the international locations they scouted out might be seasonal, film crew arrangements might have been difficult to reschedule, etc., its certainly possible to envision that they decided to stick with the original filming dates.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "If this is true..."
This sucks big ones!

I was in a good mood until I read this!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Just a quick thought about the LAX to NYC to Peru conundrum ... TAR5 had first flights out of LAX and connected in Miami then continued to Uruguay, still going to an east coast city. I realize the travelocity clues make more sense, but since when does EPBvM make sense?
But I'll still wait for the photographic evidence. And add my 2c for the anti-crossover All Stars.

(BTW, I live right under the flightpath of planes landing at LAX)

TAR5 Casino Game "Foundation" Player
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

11-23-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
33. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Miami's a little more south of L.A. on a latitude basis and Uruguay is towards the eastern part of South America so that makes sense.

By comparison, New York is quite out of the way further northbound on a latitude basis and Peru is more west from NYC.

And hey, mole... if you're right under the flight path at LAX, is it possible for you to dig around and see if you can scare up any info on the TAR teams by asking airport workers or to see if a filming permit was issued at LAX?

Scratch and sniff

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Precedent...."
I'm not really big on the spoilers, but consider the following:

I would have thought it odd if someone spoiled this season, saying that the competitors would fly from Chicago, west to Minneapolis, and then on to Iceland. But it happened.

So going out of the way has been done before.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
...resumes lurking

HowdyPartner 43 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowdyPartner Click to send private message to HowdyPartner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Precedent...."
Re: Minneapolis....the reason they went there was because Iceland Air has non-stop flights to Iceland from Minneapolis. Makes perfect sense to me. That is way I would have gone.

I can barely watch this season....I am soooooo sick of models, previous reality people, etc.

My husband and I would be so awesome at this it sickens me that they scout for ratings people when they don't even give people who apply a chance.

These people on TAR6 make me want to vomit!!

IF Rob and Amber are on TAR7....irrrrrrr ewwwwww uggghhhhh NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Done venting

HowdyPartner

11-23-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Precedent...."
I am soooooo sick of models, previous reality people, etc.

previous reality people? Who isn't new? I don't know any of these peeps.

11-23-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowdyPartner Click to send private message to HowdyPartner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Precedent...."
Allison from TAR5 and if Rob and Amber is correct...THEM.

I am tired of wrestlers, models, cheerleaders, token gay, token black, token older couple etc. I mean NO offense to anyone...I have black in my family, I have a gay cousin and I will get old someday.

HP

11-24-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Precedent...."
Exactly, Allison was last season...my point was that there are no repeats for this season. This season has all new peeps that we haven't seen before.

Also:

I am tired of wrestlers, models, cheerleaders, token gay, token black, token older couple

No offense but who the hell is left?

11-24-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Precedent...."
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a travel agent....wouldn't that be interesting to see how a Travel agent could book flights and routes and take chances?

HMMMM--what do you think?

HP

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Precedent...."
lol...dont feel bad. I applied with a friend from the boards here and we didnt' get picked either. I dont know about this spoiler but from the application we had to fill out, they definitely had planned to start filming this month.

"to think I was worried about having to ask for a month off"

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Precedent...."
>I am tired of wrestlers, models,
>cheerleaders, token gay, token black,
>token older couple etc.
>I mean NO offense to
>anyone...I have black in my
>family, I have a gay
>cousin and I will get
>old someday.
>

I feel your pain....I guess they turned down your application...lol.

It's all about the ratings....and the networks have to go with what works! I think they have a great variety. Personally, I will be thrilled if ROMBER is on AR7. I think Rob is very entertaining and that's what it's all about! Who cares about 11 teams racing around the world if they are a bunch of boring ugly a**es. Nobody wants to see that.....we need drama.

And I say...bring it on! GO ROMBER!!

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Precedent...."
I totally agree. I have always been a fan of Rob (not so much Amber).

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Pepe,

Sorry, I don't have any connections with LAX .. just under the flight path about 6 miles east of the airport. Wish I could be more help.

TAR5 Casino Game "Foundation" Player
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
FWIW~ posted @ http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,3678.0.html
Rob
RFF Administrator

TAR 7 Spoiler - Submitted on the News site!
« on: October 28, 2004, 09:58:47 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was submitted on the news site, and thought that the forum would be a better place! This is about TAR 7, NOT the Race that is starting in November:

The race will start at Edwards AFB in California. I heard from a friend who works there the show is working with Public Affairs from the base. The taping should be near the end of November

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Just another thought -- and it is pure speculation ....

Rob and Amber seem to be constantly appearing on The Early Show, either talking about themselves or prognosticating about the current edition of Survivor. Suppose that the Early Show wanted someone to do the same thing Harry Smith/Dave Price did this season, while at the same time cross-promote for a Romber wedding special? Rob and Amber have publicly indicated they are big TAR fans and have lobbied to get on the show, perhaps they weren't offered to compete on TAR but a chance to go along on the first leg and report for The Early Show?

It just seems unlikely given Bertram's statements in interviews after TAR5 about not doing the cross-over thing again, and to have not only two previous reality show contestants but a previous winner and one of the most recognizable couples in the country zipping through airports. If they were one of the final three teams finishing in a US city, everyone would know it.

That being said, I am a big Romber fan, and would love to watch them on TAR, so I hope it is true despite the Jump the shark quality to it. They appear to be one of the few couples in reality TV whose relationship may survive the test of time.

For anyone who saw them at the airport -- what team's hat was Rob wearing ?-- there's been some note on this board that when Rob wears a hat, that team seems to win the following season.

How would the team be described: Reality Show Contestants/Models?

11-29-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
48. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"

>How would the team be described:
>Reality Show Contestants/Models?

Two votes:
Team Overkill
Team Sport-Team Prognosticator

Scratch and sniff

jstone 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jstone Click to send private message to jstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Well I'm still wait for a sighting to prove they're not in TAR7. Didn't GEG6 say that they were spending Thanksgiving with Amber's family in Pennsylvania? If they were in Pennsylvania for the week they weren't in South America.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Speaking of sightings, wonder if the "Blue Peeps" ever got those pix of Survivor Rob (and Amber) at LAX from JamFam98.

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Our host Phil was on "Live with Regis and Kelly" live this morning, December 3, at 9:00AMEST. If TAR7 actually left LA on November 20, it should still be running around the globe today. Did Phil fly back just to plug his latest book live on TV, or has he never left yet? It is a puzzlement.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Can you say......."
36-HOUR PIT STOP???

12-04-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
55. "Where are the pictures???"
hey JamFam98,
where are those pictures your co-worker took at the airport?

12-06-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Where are the pictures???"
YAH! Totally agree, I do wanna see those pics.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Where are the pictures???"
Wha'happened? Perhaps he sold them to ChillOne? I really hope this is cr@p, because I'm going to "CBS-deselect" on my TV for the entire time this airs. Barf.

12-17-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
66. "THE PICTURES ARE POSTED"
I have posted the pictures in a new thread. I could not figure out how to upload them into this thread until now......Hope you enjoy them....

Contrary to my belief, my co-worker did not get a picture of Rob and Amber. He had already put away his camera before we spotted them. They were the last of the four teams we saw in LAX to arrive to the United gate. But 100% they were there!! Nov. 20th.

Mike

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: THE PICTURES ARE POSTED"

thanks for the pictures, jamfam!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--that guy looks waaay too much like Ted for my liking. It was like a blast from the bad past of Survivor.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-01-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Totally agree!"
The instant I saw that picture I thought "Hey...that is Ted".

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
YAY! Just when I was getting totally disgusted with this seasons cast, I see this! Woooohooo!

12-07-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
..snowladys' head has been bounced too much

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

12-16-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
60. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-04 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

Ant went to the Survivor finale and is reporting that Romber is part of the upcoming TAR!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5625.shtml

12-16-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
61. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
I'm dead already, Vols. Are you dancing on my grave?

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

12-16-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
62. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
No, I am as disappointed as you are. GAWD are their 15 mins not over yet? The only thing I can hope for is an early exit like Aliwhore!

AntFitz4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AntFitz4 Click to send private message to AntFitz4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
According to other Survivor's at the Survivor Finale Party I went to (not gloating) Rob and Amber are on the Amazing Race.

Ami Cusack and Richard Hatch are also seriously considering going on The Amazing Race.

collectsdolls 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail collectsdolls Click to send private message to collectsdolls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
That'll be interesting to say the least....hope they are the first eliminated. Too bad they didn't get Rupert.

I'm not surprised about Jeff/Julie. She's very good at using her feminine wiles when it suits her...ie Sarge and Ami.

12-17-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
65. "RE: TAR7 What's to come??"
Ant, thanks for coming over to post with us and I hope you stick around!

collectsdolls,

Too bad they didn't get Rupert

Thank gawd they didn't get him! I can honestly say if Rupert were to be on the TAR I would not watch until he was sent home. I totally dislike the guy beyond belief.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Bump"

Moody 16 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moody Click to send private message to Moody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Contestants on TAR7"
I've been lurking here for some time and just came across this on the IMDb AR7 board:

"I know my friend was back before Christmas and he was in it. He was one of 2 soldiers to go down in Iraq in the helicopter early in the war. I offer that little bit of info as proof that I'm not full of s***."

<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439056/board/thread/14318336?d=14588953#14588953>

I have no idea of its validity, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyways.

01-17-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
72. "RE: Contestants on TAR7"
Welcome aboard, Moody. It makes sense they would have finished shooting in time for everyone to get home for the holidays.

The_Black_Mamba 41 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The_Black_Mamba Click to send private message to The_Black_Mamba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Another possible confirmation????"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439056/combined

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Defininite Confirmation 1/20/2005"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-05 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

It's Official "Romber" on TAR 7

I'll put the link.......

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/tv/story.jsp?floc=FF--ntrtnmntNw&idq=/ff/story/5460/20050120/1828150500.htm&sc=ntrtnmntNw&w=EW

As well as the text--(source is Entertainment Weekly Magazine)

TV NEWS

Survivors Amber and Rob to try ''Amazing Race''

Michael Slezak

The last time they teamed up on TV, only one took home a $1 million paycheck. This time around, however, reality TV love couple Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano are hoping to hit paydirt together.
Brkich and Mariano — the winner and runner-up respectively on last year's Survivor: All-Stars — are among the teams slated to compete on The Amazing Race 7, which will premiere March 1 on CBS. ''They're a very strong team, very competitive,'' Amazing Race executive producer Bertram van Munster told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

''Am-buh'' and ''Boston Rob,'' who fell for each other while systematically picking off a salty cast of Survivor veterans during the show's all-star run — and got engaged on live TV during the season finale — are apparently comfortable enough in front of the camera that they also plan to televise their nuptials later this year.

Survivor executive producer Mark Burnett told the Post-Gazette that he's ''working on'' the couple's wedding, and indicated that CBS will air the ceremony as a May sweeps special or possibly a summer series.
01/20/2005 17:00

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Bump"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •