The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rhiannon 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhiannon Click to send private message to Rhiannon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
I might be imagining this but didn't Debbie and Bianca lie to one of the other couples about which sand pile they should go to? Granted they were stupid to trust, but I thought in the previews for next week they were going at it with Rob over lying. I like Debbie and Bianca but one of my reality tv pet peeves is when contestants act like someone is so below them and lacking in character for doing the very same thing they have done as well. It's a race for a million dollars, this early why would you trust anyone anyhow?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... Pretty_Kitty 03-02-05 1
   RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... tamarama 03-02-05 2
       RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... Devious Weasel 03-02-05 3
       RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... bystander 03-02-05 4
           RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... tamarama 03-02-05 7
               RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... Oscirus 03-04-05 9
                   RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... tamarama 03-04-05 10
 RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... BriarRosie 03-02-05 5
   RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... Rhiannon 03-02-05 6
       RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... BriarRosie 03-04-05 12
   RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... munson 03-02-05 8
       RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... memyselfandi 03-04-05 11
           RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about... nailbone 03-04-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
I totally agree with you Romber's just playing the game People act like someone walked up to them and handed them a million dollars HELLO they played Suvivor TWICE they have just as much right to be there as anyone else and the girls giving them a hard time are just intimidated

I Looooove Romber

Kitty

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
Got to agree with you here...

I wasn't rooting for Romber on All-Stars, but I kind of enjoyed them last night, and I hope they do well.

They were NEVER evil, vicious, sickening like, say...Allison from Big Brother?

As for them possibly winning another $1M? It ain't coming out of my pocket -- as long as the race is exciting and we avoid Jon/Vic moments, I don't care who wins. Sure, I may eventually have someone to root for, but it's not the most important thing about watching the race.

I think if Little Patrick keeps worrying about Romber, he's going mess up his own game. This is NOT Survivor -- It's not up to the players who gets eliminated.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
I think Little Patrick has himself a bit of a crush.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-02-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
>They were NEVER evil, vicious, sickening
>like, say...Allison from Big Brother?

Actually, if I remember correctly (and I may not) Rob was one of the most dishonest contestants on Survivor All Stars. Didn't he basically lie to almost everyone to get to the end? Not that everyone on the show didn't lie but they were no saints!

IMO I hope they drop out fast. Their heads are too big for TAR and I think they ruin the show.

Bring back the two backwoods hillbillies that were eliminated last night (sorry, don't mean to offend anyother backwoods hillbillies out there). They were entertaining to watch and seemed like a couple great guys! Who would have figured they could speak Portugese?

03-02-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
>>Didn't he basically lie to almost everyone to get to the end?<<

Yep.

He sure did.

And he came in 2nd.

I didn't say he didn't lie -- I said he wasn't evil.

I don't think you can get through Survivor without lying.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-04-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
-Yep.

He sure did.

And he came in 2nd

And that is why he only came in second

As for being evil what do you call calling Tom's son on live tv a dumb a55 after Tom was nice enough to bring Rob on the reward with him?

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

03-04-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
10. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
>>what do you call calling Tom's son on live tv a dumb a55 after Tom was nice enough to bring Rob on the reward with him?<<

I don't call it evil.

Not very nice, certainly -- but not Big Brother Alison, Not Jon & Victoria, not Survivor Jerri, not Bachelor Trish.

He's certainly not the sweetest person to ever go on a reality show, but he's never tipped over into that evil category.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
The thing that irritates me the most is that the contestants
are basing their judgements of Rob based on his televised game.
How are they supposed to know what he's like in real life?

I expect contestants on "Survivor" to lie to win. It's part
of playing the game. I don't expect them to be liars outside
the show, even though they may or may not be.

I think it's nervy of the other teams to attack Rob and Amber
about lying, when lying really isn't an integral part of TAR.
Debbie and Bianca took advantage of other teams' stupidity,
blatantly lying. That was worse, IMHO.

That was the moment I wanted Debbie and Bianca to lose.
I'm rooting for Rob and Amber.

The other teams should concentrate on the race, not taking down Romber to assuage their egos.

Rhiannon 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhiannon Click to send private message to Rhiannon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
Well said exactly my point. The other thing is that someone was going to get the middle time. There was no strategic point in lying to them, all of the earliest time slots were secured.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
You brought up a point I hadn't. There wasn't a strategic
reason for D/B to lie to the teams when all the earlier
flights were booked.

I thought the lie only made D/B earn enemies right from the
beginning.

I hope Romber wins to spite them all.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
Debbie/Bianca said two flights left: 7:00 and 7:40. Any actions by another team after that little tidbit are owned by that team alone.

Ron annoys the hell out of me for some reason. And the addled beauty queen annoys the hella hell out of me.

memyselfandi 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-04-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memyselfandi Click to send private message to memyselfandi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
Did you miss the part about go dig by the two blondes and the smirky laugh? They purposely misled them and laughed about it. There was no gain at this time maybe later in the race when they had something at stake it would have made sense. It got them no advantage so why lie and have people mistrust you from the start. Ron and Kelly know they did it on purpose as do other teams that saw this.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: D/B Taking Romber to task about lying?"
Exactly right. They told them specifically where to go dig. R&K were dumb to blindly follow, but still evil on the part of Debbianca.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •