The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carlsbad 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carlsbad Click to send private message to carlsbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Are you all sick and tired of all this crying. I can't stand it this really isn't why the SO fans love the show. I am so glad this couples boot camp is ending soon and we are going back to the original format. It's on in the background and evryone is hysterical today-these couples are driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... SoulPeace 09-29-05 1
   RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... carlsbad 09-29-05 2
       RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... SoulPeace 09-29-05 3
           RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... schumacher 09-29-05 5
               RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... SoulPeace 09-29-05 6
 RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... godjilla 09-29-05 4
   RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... AVALOMPOC 09-29-05 7
   RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... terie2shoe 09-29-05 8
       RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... TamHud 09-29-05 9
           RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... HookedOnRealityTV 09-29-05 10
       RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Shoe Diva 09-29-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SoulPeace 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SoulPeace Click to send private message to SoulPeace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I am sure that if the season of SO were in such a condensed format you would see just as much crying. The difference between this and the regular show is that the regular show is spread out over a full season, not a couple of weeks.

carlsbad 24 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carlsbad Click to send private message to carlsbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I know but who edited this thing really. I know they want the couples to leave their boot camp with issues resolved but still- we can't take anymore it's like going to the doctor for a shot-is it over yet!

09-29-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SoulPeace Click to send private message to SoulPeace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It will be soon enough. Though I have to admit if you can get past the crying, that the couples boot camp has proven insightful into problems in my own relationship.

schumacher 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schumacher Click to send private message to schumacher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I don't understand the problem that some people have with crying on the show (or in our society also). Any credible psychologist will tell you that crying is an essential part of the therapeutic process. Crying helps the person to work through the problem/issue they are addressing at the moment. It is a cathartic release. Crying is helping to heal them emotionally. It is part of the healing process. I'm glad to see them working through their issues.

09-29-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Just a note in defense of myself, I have no problem with the crying at all.

godjilla 38 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail godjilla Click to send private message to godjilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
What is wrong with crying? When it is real.....Crying is a natural emotion. These people are unloading deep, emotional, long held onto "muck". Let 'em cry. Shows to me they are real people. Isn't that what we want to see?

And I agree, if this were a full season there would be other stuff in between the crying and it wouldn't seem so much.

AVALOMPOC 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AVALOMPOC Click to send private message to AVALOMPOC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sorry Guys. But I have to admit, EVERYDAY I sit and watch the show with a tissue in hand. And EVERYDAY whether it's tears of JOY or Sadness, I'm crying right along with them. I love it!

terie2shoe 31 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail terie2shoe Click to send private message to terie2shoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Did anyone in today's show hear the comment made by Troy and Michael's about Cheryl and Jaclyn's "FAKE" crying?? I wonder how much is real and how much is scripted...

TamHud 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TamHud Click to send private message to TamHud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I am new to this forum, but the crying is just getting to be sickening. Jacklyn cried the whole show and its really starting to get annoying.

HookedOnRealityTV 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HookedOnRealityTV Click to send private message to HookedOnRealityTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Has anybody else noticed that when Troy is not actually crying, he always looks like he's about a second away from starting? Troy always has such a teary-eyed, serious look about him.

Shoe Diva 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoe%20Diva Click to send private message to Shoe%20Diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: STOP THE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cheryl & Jaclyn were still trying to manipulate their men by crying, turn-it-on then turn-it-off like a faucet. Troy & Michael were bound to see through the fake tears. Cheryl & Jacklyn's tearful outbursts could be described as anything except real emotion or scripted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •