The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Though I would truly hate it...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

grumpy_angel 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grumpy_angel Click to send private message to grumpy_angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Though I would truly hate it...."
I really really hate to say that trust me, but I think Elisabeth is the next to go.
please dont yell at me, i know i dont have your wonderful brains and intelligence over such survival matters, but it looks like shes really in trouble, or so they let us see in the canadian preview(which, by the way i think is not the same thing that yours in the us......but correct me if im wrong)
the 'someone' who hurt liz feelings might as well be a kucha member, even though they seem a lot closer together as a team. In the preview, all they talk about( mostly anyways) is elisabeth getting in trouble... i dont know if thats a sign but last week's preview showed Jeff getting pissed off at Ogakor members.
and now it seems that liz was arguing with alicia.
anyway, i know i might be totally wrong, but hey, I'm trying really hard !!!
and by the way, I hate tina!!!! i cant stand her: she seems to be playing in everyone's back and it annoys me.

ok so its ok now yuo can yell at me
1.....2.........3...........GO!

some grumpy angel

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Though I would truly hate it...... ItzLisa 03-09-01 1
 RE: Though I would truly hate it...... Ronnet 03-09-01 2
 RE: Though I would truly hate it...... Kokoro 03-10-01 3
 Candian vs. US previews AnnaGator 03-10-01 4
   RE: Candian vs. US previews ItzLisa 03-12-01 5
       RE: Candian vs. US previews PepeLePew13 03-12-01 6
           RE: Candian vs. US previews Kokoro 03-12-01 7
           RE: Candian vs. US previews ItzLisa 03-12-01 8
 RE: Though I would truly hate it...... SurvivinDawg 03-12-01 9
 Lis is not gone BaquaR13 03-12-01 10
   RE: Lis is not gone ACPS65 03-13-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Though I would truly hate it...."
>please dont yell at me, i know i dont have your wonderful brains and intelligence over such survival matters,
***No one here is going to yell at you unless you come on the board acting like a troublemaker, which you don't seem to be doing. We don't yell at people around here for posting their opinions as long as you have your legitimate theories on why you think that. Relax!

>looks like shes really in trouble, or so they let us see in the canadian preview(which, by the way i think is not the same thing that yours in the us......but correct me if im wrong)
***Actually, it is the same. My boyfriend lives in Toronto, and we "watch the show together" over the phone (everyone say "Awwww!!!"). With the exception of our broadcasts being off by a couple of seconds, the Canadian previews are the same as the U.S.

>the 'someone' who hurt liz feelings might as well be a kucha member, even though they seem a lot closer together as a team.
***No, they show Lis saying "Jerri's got to go", so it wouldn't be a Kucha.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-09-01, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Though I would truly hate it...."
Hi Angel and welcome!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-10-01, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Though I would truly hate it...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-01 AT 04:15 AM (EST)

Aack didn't check SurvivorNews.net....seems they were different this week. ^-^;;

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

AnnaGator 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnnaGator Click to send private message to AnnaGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Candian vs. US previews"
Grumpy Angel is right, the Ep 8 previews were different for Canadian viewers. Here's a link to the article at SurvivorNews.net; they have both previews available for viewing.

http://www.survivornews.net/news/200103/09-canadian.preview/

03-12-01, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Candian vs. US previews"
I'm tellin' ya, they're not different in Toronto - I can hear my boyfriend's TV over the phone, and the previews are the same. Maybe in different parts of Canada? But that doesn't make sense either! I have no idea now!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Candian vs. US previews"
If your boyfriend is in Toronto, then he gets both the CBS feed (American) and the Global feed (Canadian) since he's within 75 miles of the US border. He was probably watching the CBS channel with you over the phone.

I'm in Toronto too, I watched the CBS channel and didn't think to check the Global channel so I'd like to know from others if they noticed a difference themselves (wonder if i can trust Survivornews.net postings to NOT be a plant?).

I asked this same kind of question on another thread so will see if there's any answers there...

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Candian vs. US previews"
<<(wonder if i can trust Survivornews.net postings to NOT be a plant?)>>

It's true....I'm in T.O. too and I was watching the Global feed. I'm not sure what the CBS one was exactly but it sounds different from the Global one.

One I saw: Elisabeth thinks theres a crack in the alliance. She tells Alicia she doesn't want to sit around and get picked off. Then she says something about getting ruthless.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

03-12-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Candian vs. US previews"
>If your boyfriend is in Toronto, then he gets both the CBS feed (American) and the Global feed (Canadian) since he's within 75 miles of the US border. He was probably watching the CBS channel with you over the phone.

**** Ah Haaa!!!! THAT'S what it must be! I didn't know what to think, with so many postings AND that website saying there were different previews, and me knowing that I heard the same one. But it would make sense that he'd tune into the CBS one so we'd be closer broadcast-wise. When the broadcasts are too far apart if he's watching Global, it drives us nuts because we can hear each other's TVs over the phone. So, if the broadcasts are off by a few seconds, it's no big deal. But if it's off by a few minutes, it's very distracting to listen to. I think you just figured it out!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Though I would truly hate it...."
After seeing the Canadian preview, you might be on to something.

I wonder why the previews were different?

I wonder if one of the previews was actually of Episode 9????

But you might have a point, Angel. If Alicia wins immunity, it's very possible that Lis would be the next to go if she's viewed as a possible Jerri ally (and therefore potential problem) by Keith/Tina/Colby.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lis is not gone"
I think that i will yell at you! Well... not really. Lis is
my absolute favorite survivor, and i am not just saying this
because of that, but I don't think that she is going. Alicia
is too smart to turn on Lis, and Lis is too nice to have
someone turn on her. Bye Bye Alicia is what i say, but Lis
won't turn on her.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-01, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lis is not gone"
>I think that i will yell
>at you! Well... not really.
>Lis is
>my absolute favorite survivor, and i
>am not just saying this
>
>because of that, but I don't
>think that she is going.
>Alicia
>is too smart to turn on
>Lis, and Lis is too
>nice to have
>someone turn on her. Bye Bye
>Alicia is what i say,
>but Lis
>won't turn on her.

....so pretty much what you're saying is that since Liz is your favorite, she will never be voted off because she's your absolute favorite Survivor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •