The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone Listen to the Judges????????????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone Listen to the Judges????????????"
Everone is makeing a huge deal over Jennifer hudson getting voted out and pepole are saying that oh Diana or Jasmine are in a different league from the other 3 girls. I want to know did anyone watch the result show when Ryan asked for Judges comments and Simon said its not fair to say Diana and Jasmine should be in the bottom three because teh earned their seats and were just as good and then Paula and Randy both agreed. So Everyone stop saying that Diana and Jasmine are no match for the two divas when teh judges who know much more then anyone in this board say they are just as good. So i hope Diana or Jasmine win so i can rubb it in all you faces just liek i did afterr Jenna won Survivor Amazon in the Survivor board. Down with LAtoya and Fantasia.
*My basis on voting is someone i will go out but a CD and listen to on the radio after having slow ruben and clay songs in teh Summer Summer should be fun not slow? So they were a huge upset!!!!I dont want another American Idol like that and i have never listened to Clay or Rueben again
So here is my run-down
1. Diana- a fun spunky teen girl who is fun and has a good fun voice
2. Jasmine - Same as Diana
3 Latoya- Just she seems real old and really will have music not for teh younger people like me
4 Fantasia and Gerge- OMG stop teh gospel right here if they win we will have another boring summer. Thank god we had Jason Mraz with the Remesy to bring some fun in
6. Jon- No comment

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone Listen to the Judge... dangerkitty 04-24-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone Listen to the Judges????????????"
bris, you are of course entitled to your opinion - as is everyone else on this board, that's why we come here.

That's a good point, that the judges said Diana and Jasmine didn't deserve bottom 3 either, based on their performances the night before. I didn't see the results show, but I remember reading something else like that.

However, that doesn't mean others here can't think otherwise. Saying this: So Everyone stop saying that Diana and Jasmine are no match for the two divas when teh judges who know much more then anyone in this board say they are just as good. - well, why else do we come to the board? To voice our opinions and very often, to disagree with the judges. Hey, that's half the fun! If you tell me I can't disagree with the judges, I'll be pretty darned bored.

Plus, often the judges disagree with each other! If I agree with one, I'm disagreeing with another! I'll never be able to get it right!

And then this: So i hope Diana or Jasmine win so i can rubb it in all you faces just liek i did afterr Jenna won Survivor Amazon in the Survivor board. - you come here so you can rub our faces in things? Now come on, that seems kind of sad. I wish you'd reconsider and come to join in the fun instead. We can have fun together and still disagree about the contestants.

Fun! Fun! Fun! Let's have some fun!

dk

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •