The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
WE all know that The diva's were the bottom 3 and Gerge was last to get hsi results meaning he was 4 from bottom as always. So now we have the top 3 Diana Jasmine and Jon. I dont think Jon would get eh top amount of votes. So looks like people are getting tired fo the front runners and we can have twon new frontfunner. GO DIANA AND JASMINE THE TWO BEST SINGERS THIS SEASON. ITS ABOUT TIME A GOOD FINAL TWO IS THE FIANAL TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... shedevil 04-24-04 1
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... stormysatan 04-24-04 3
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... emydi 04-24-04 2
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... bris 04-24-04 4
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... shedevil 04-24-04 5
           RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... emydi 04-24-04 6
           RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... bris 04-24-04 9
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... zombiebaby 04-24-04 8
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... Chrissy gal 04-24-04 7
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... HuskiesFan 04-24-04 10
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... shedevil 04-24-04 11
           RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... HuskiesFan 04-24-04 12
               RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... shedevil 04-24-04 13
           Voice quality... Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 17
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... dkay1211 04-24-04 15
           Yeah! Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 18
               RE: Yeah! shedevil 04-26-04 19
                   :s Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 22
                       RE: :s shedevil 04-26-04 24
                           RE: :s stormysatan 04-26-04 26
                               RE: :s shedevil 04-26-04 44
                           That's... Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 30
                   RE: Yeah! stormysatan 04-26-04 25
               RE: Yeah! stormysatan 04-26-04 21
                   RE: Yeah! shedevil 04-26-04 23
                       RE: Yeah! stormysatan 04-26-04 29
                           I listened to them too... Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 32
                               RE: I listened to them too... stormysatan 04-26-04 33
                       RE: Yeah! JOSHIDOL 04-26-04 38
                           RE: Yeah! shedevil 04-26-04 45
                               RE: Yeah! JOSHIDOL 04-26-04 46
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... 1simplyme 04-26-04 35
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... Chrissy gal 04-26-04 40
           RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... 1simplyme 04-26-04 41
               RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... Chrissy gal 04-26-04 43
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... idlegossip 04-24-04 14
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... theincrediblehugey 04-25-04 16
   Vote splitting will cost them... Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 31
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... qwertypie 04-26-04 20
   Someone even posted... Goooey_Alley 04-26-04 27
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... stormysatan 04-26-04 28
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... qwertypie 04-26-04 37
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... JOSHIDOL 04-26-04 36
       RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... stormysatan 04-26-04 39
 RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... 1simplyme 04-26-04 34
   RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in vo... true 04-26-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
I think that if those two girls are the final two, the show will die. They could never sell enough records to justify winning.

stormysatan 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stormysatan Click to send private message to stormysatan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
I don't think Diana should be anywhere near the top 2 because she could not sing anything in tune, at least for now. She should probably end up performing for some children's play or something like that.

I think Jasmine will be okay to end up in the final two. But it's gonna be a not so interesting ending especially if she ends up competing with either Fantasia or latoya. These two older performers are way too much for her.
AS for record sales,who knows? Maybe she can pull off a J.Lo- or Britney Spears- or an Avril- type of success. She is pretty and definitely has a star potential (compared to all the remaining finalists.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-04 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

ITS ABOUT TIME A GOOD FINAL TWO IS THE
FINAL TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... did you watch last year????

Ruben and Clay I think will never be matched as final 2

emydi
Waves to She Devil and glad you're still watching AI and still posting here!!!

04-24-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Ruben, Clay and Justin all sucked the only good one ever in the final 2 was Kelly. And IF DIana and Jasmine are so bad why ddi the every judge say on Wendsay when Hudson left that it would not be fair to have Diana and Jasmine in the botttom of teh other 3 girls. Jasmine and Diana are just as good as gospel Fantasia and looks like she is thirty LAtoya. SO why dont you listen to the judges. Diana and Jasmine are gaining support wile the others start to loose it.

04-24-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-04 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

*laughing really hard* Yeah Ruben and Clay suck right? I guess their record sales mean nothing? *laughing even harder* Diana and Jasmine could never and I mean never even come close to the record sales of Clay Aiken. Why, because Clay Aiken can sing.If you want to go by what the judges say then you must remember how much the judges love Clay and Ruben's voices. Let's see what happens this week.

*edited because I didn't see the little red writing*
Waves to She Devil and glad you're still watching AI and still posting here!!!

Hi emydi! I'm still here for now, my votes are going to Latoya or Fantasia now, I haven't decided yet.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Thanks She, I couldn't have responded to the Ruben/Clay "sucks" comment any better.

Oh.by the way, I forgot Jasmine's rendition of "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was soooo much better than Clay's ....

emydi Glad to hear it She, stay right where you are!!

04-24-04, 07:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Shi You are entilted to your own choice but i will go on record saying i thinkCLay and Ruben sucked i did not liek tehm and till this day i have never heard tehm sing exept for on the show or even looked at their CD same for Kelly and Justin i want someone to win that i will but their CD like Diana or Jasmine

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Hey what is so bad about looking 30?

***Keeping it plain & simple since 19XX***

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Bris, this is what makes American Idol so interesting! What some people think is 'the best' is not necessarily what other people enjoy.

What I find so interesting is how the voting has flip-flopped from week to week. It seems like everyone, except George, has been in the bottom two or three already this season. I don't think the people who are the 'American public' have really made up their minds yet!

If you look at the top 3 from the first two seasons, you'll see some of the same results. As far as I can remember, Kelly was never in the bottom 3, Justin was once and Nikki was in the bottom two a few times. Ruben was in the bottom 3 once, Clay was never in the bottom 3 and Kimberly Locke was in the bottom 2 a couple of times.

Maybe George will be in the final 3 with one of the divas and one of the youngsters! That would make the whole competition more interesting!!

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
I couldn't let this discussion go by without replying.

What is being said here is EXACTLY what American Idol has been showing us all along...Not everyone likes the same kind of music.

How boring would it be if everyone in the competition sang the same, looked the same and had the same attitude. Since the first AI, diversity has been the chemistry that makes the show work.

Everyone that has been chosen to be on the show expresses themselves differently and is talented. I am sorry if some of you may not agree, but in the eyes of many, yes, Jon DOES have talent! It just may not be one that appeals to YOU personally.

It is all about diversity and preference with different musical genres being performed by a cross section of who we are. Isn't that what America is all about?????

04-24-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
For me, singing out of tune almost every performance, like Jasmine, John and Diana isn't talent.I'm not saying others don't have the right to dislike who I like or for others to like who I dislike.

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
She...I understand what you are saying, and do not disagree. My point is that everyone in the competition has a different level of talent. Some have developed it more than others and some have a talent for certain types of music. It all boils down to individual preference.

I, too, really thought that Jennifer Hudson was going to go the distance an win it all. She will surely be missed. I am a firm believer that "when one door closes, another door opens". There is something bigger and better for her out there. This was not the last we have heard from her!

04-24-04, 11:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
She...I understand what you are saying, and do not disagree. My point is that everyone in the competition has a different level of talent. Some have developed it more than others and some have a talent for certain types of music. It all boils down to individual preference.
I, too, really thought that Jennifer Hudson was going to go the distance an win it all. She will surely be missed. I am a firm believer that "when one door closes, another door opens". There is something bigger and better for her out there. This was not the last we have heard from her!

I'm with you on that, I just think the person with the most talent and the most to offer should win. It's hard for me to think of someone as talented when their performances are weak, or they sing out of tune so often. I'm also with you on your thoughts about Jennifer. She's going to be a star.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Voice quality..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

Thin voices like Jasmine's have a grave difficulty in hiding flaws. Thick voices like Jennifer's have a great advantage for hiding bad notes.

All of them know how to sing... but the difference comes to how they control their voice (power), do the melody (chill), feel the rhythm (vibe), letting their timbre be known (unique), and flow their emotions towards the listeners (soul)... all of final 7 don't have 'em all. American Idol is just a stepping stone to be a real deal.

my six dif'rent flava

dkay1211 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dkay1211 Click to send private message to dkay1211 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
""I am sorry if some of you may not agree, but in the eyes of many, yes, Jon DOES have talent! It just may not be one that appeals to YOU personally.""

Thank you!!! I TOTALLY agree with your post! I personally like John and I get so tired of everyone saying he has no talent, I like his style of singing and I personally think some of the others all sound the same, and I am obviously not alone in my thinking....I think those like LaToya and Fantasia are very talented....I don't want them to win and will not vote for them, but I respect their talent.
When we are instructed to "vote for OUR FAVORITE idol to keep them in the competition" and then get ridiculed because of it, I get aggravated!

04-26-04, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Yeah!"
I used to loathe John Stevens, but now I end up rooting for the underdog. He got the talent.

I have to say that talent is not just fixated with a LaToya/Fantasia-criterion (which is such a narrow-minded point of view). John Stevens stands out in a group of 12. Most of the posters think that you have to be like Whitney and other "D" just to be talented.

Good example is "I Have Nothing" by Whitney. Trenyce did a great job in that song because the quality of her voice has this Whitney voice quality in lower range, even Jennifer had the same Whitney vibe... But I preferred Leah LaBelle's version 'cause she was able to set her voice apart from the original performers. When I listened to their versions, I'm seeking for something that sounds great and that sets them apart from the original performer.

I felt sad for John Stevens 'cause he's been abused way too much by media... but it's part of every nationwide and televised competition.

my six dif'rent flava

04-26-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Yeah!"
I have to say that talent is not just fixated with a LaToya/Fantasia-criterion (which is such a narrow-minded point of view). John Stevens stands out in a group of 12. Most of the posters think that you have to be like Whitney and other "D" just to be talented.

It is your opinion that that is a narrow-minded point of view but it is not. It is just a matter of personal preference. For example, myself. I don't like the voices of Jasmine, John and sometimes Diana, but it's not because I only like the "Diva" style. It is because I just don't like their voices, and I don't like off key, out of tune singing. I like a variety of styles I.E. Stevie Nicks, Buddy Holly, Frank Sinatra, The Andrews Sisters, BSB, Josh Groban, Linkin Park, and I could go on. I think that the best singers out of all the finalists are Jennifer and Latoya just because I like their voices the best. It has nothing to do with their style.Also Jasmine tries to sing in the style of the "3-D's" and fails because she can't stay in tune.

04-26-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
22. ":s"
Yep, it's my opinion. Talent should not just limit to be somewhat like the quasi-"D". Just 'cause Jasmine's been off key in some of her performances, she's a bad singer. All of them had been off keys but most of them had this voice quality advantage to hide those bad notes. Jennifer's "Baby I Love You" has been off key and the most obvious was the last note (where she shouted way too badly). But still I commend them all for making it in the 12. They're all talented and great singers in their own ways...

my six dif'rent flava

04-26-04, 02:07 AM (EST)
24. "RE: :s"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 02:08 AM (EST)

Talent should not just limit to be somewhat like the quasi-"D". Just 'cause Jasmine's been off key in some of her performances, she's a bad singer. All of them had been off keys but most of them had this voice quality advantage to hide those bad notes. Jennifer's "Baby I Love You" has been off key and the most obvious was the last note (where she shouted way too badly).

I agree that talent shouldn't be limited to a certain style, and if you read my list of favorites you'd see that about me. I agree that Jenn had a few off key moments in the beginning but the difference between her and Jasmine is that Jenn improved and Jasmine started good and declined and has yet to recover.

04-26-04, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stormysatan Click to send private message to stormysatan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: :s"
i can't say jennifer has improved or worsened. i think ,just like any singer, she has good and bad momoents.
i thought she started great with imagine. and then i believe in you and me.
after that, she made ugly choices of songs only a few can appreciate. then she rebounded with circle of life. the subsequent performances after that were very mechanical, and predictable, and shout-riddled.

04-26-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
44. "RE: :s"
i can't say jennifer has improved or worsened. i think ,just like any singer, she has good and bad momoents.
i thought she started great with imagine. and then i believe in you and me.
after that, she made ugly choices of songs only a few can appreciate. then she rebounded with circle of life. the subsequent performances after that were very mechanical, and predictable, and shout-riddled.

Can you show me where you got the idea that only a few appreciated it? Don't give me the "America voted her out" crap as an excuse for your statement either because all of America didn't vote. From what I've seen,there are lots and lots of people who appreciated her songs or she wouldn't be getting so much publicity about being robbed. For instance on "Regis and Kelly" today, the topic was Jennifer being robbed, not who she was standing next to. Just because you feel she was mechanical, predictable and shout-riddled, it doesn't mean she was. In my opinion, she was perfect with the exception of one performance and that was an early one. I seriously doubt that Elton John and Barry Manilow would be so impressed with her if they thought what you do about her.

04-26-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
30. "That's..."
why I was so darn disappointed with Jasmine's declining performances and didn't care to vote for her. And came back to support Jasmine and Diana for their Barry Manilow performances.

my six dif'rent flava

04-26-04, 02:10 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Yeah!"
i don't think jasmine is out of tune. and she does not try to sing the divas' style. she's been singing that way from the start. and i think she's doing great because unlike those divas, she is able to incorporate sweetness and emotion and beauty to her singing.
those divas are very very mechanical and predictable and forgettable. they are not any different from the hundreds and thousands that have come and go. there's nothing new that they can offer. (and this also applies to george). the business needs something fresh.
also,jasmine is pretty she is a real star potential - singing or not singing. unlike jennifer whose facial expressions are so funny they do not jibe with the songs she is singing.

04-26-04, 01:55 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Yeah!"
do agree. leah labelle's version of I Have Nothing was better than Jennifer's. Leah's was a lot less mechanical and was very much distinct from the original(despite whichshe was able to maintain the beauty of the song's melody).
jennifer's is more of a shouting spree version, very mechanical, very predictable

04-26-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Yeah!"
do agree. leah labelle's version of I Have Nothing was better than Jennifer's. Leah's was a lot less mechanical and was very much distinct from the original(despite whichshe was able to maintain the beauty of the song's melody).
jennifer's is more of a shouting spree version, very mechanical, very predictable

I disagree. Leah's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, and she was the first to go because she was the worst singer most likely. There is nothing mechanical about Jennifer's voice or singing. John,Leah and Jasmine are predictable too, they always sing off key.

04-26-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Yeah!"
i listened to their versions over and over again. and i concluded that leah's version was not just better but a lot better than jennifer's. this is just my opinion.

04-26-04, 02:39 AM (EST)
32. "I listened to them too..."
my friend loved Jen's and Trenyce's version more but can't understand what made me love Leah's. I pointed the uniqueness factor and now she understands what I rooted for...

my six dif'rent flava

04-26-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
33. "RE: I listened to them too..."
didn't see ai2 so i cannot comment on trenyce's. i guess it just comes down to personal taste. or maybe because leah was just so pretty that night she blew me away.
jennifer's version was definitely very mechanical. that's why i didn't like it

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Yeah!"
Hey, Have you seen Jeenifer making all the talk show rounds, real celebrity... She hopes George wins....

04-26-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Yeah!"
Hey, Have you seen Jeenifer making all the talk show rounds, real celebrity... She hopes George wins....

I have been watching all of her appearances. She's getting really popular. The rest of America that doesn't watch "American Idol" is getting a taste of her and that's only going to get her more fans. I think it's so sweet that George and Jennifer bonded since they met at the auditions.

04-26-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Yeah!"
I thought it was nice also. They make a nice couple and their children would certainly have a nice set of pipes. They truly were upset about her being voited off but like you said look at her now. Everybody is getting a taste of her, not just the teenyboppers (obviously) who watch the show.
Well I would not get too comfortable if I were Fantasia or Latoya.
If the 3 16 year olds don't go.
Lets face it, people complain becasue we bash them but come on an American Idol who has to have their mommy and daddy sleep in the room with them. I read an article in a magazine this weekend that said, Jasmine's daddy shares a room with her in the mansion. Please, give me a break.

1simplyme 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1simplyme Click to send private message to 1simplyme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"

It seems like everyone, except
George, has been in the
bottom two or three already
this season. Kelly was never in the
bottom 3, Ruben was in the
bottom 3 once, Clay was
never in the bottom 3
and Kimberly Locke was in
the bottom 2 a couple
of times.

George has been in the bottom 3, Kelly is whack, and Clay was voted off and brought back as a wild card.

Ruben Studdard was voted American Idol, and it is because of his singing talent. Clay and Kimberly were right in order behind Ruben, Idol 2 had the best top 3 yet! America voted for singing talent and the votes weren't tainted. Wake up people!

04-26-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
First of all - quoting someone and removing part of the post to make comments seem out of context is bad form. I was not stating fact, but rather what I could remember and I think I made that clear in my post.

Second of all - You said, "America voted for singing talent and the votes weren't tainted. Wake up people!" If this was pointed at me, I don't see why.

04-26-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1simplyme Click to send private message to 1simplyme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Nope, not attempting to make parts your quote seem out of context. I just wanted to clarify the parts you were unsure of.

Not pointing any fingers at you, again; just clarifiying my opinion of the outcome of last years top three.

I apologize if I offended you in any way. I end most of my comments with, "Wake up people!"

04-26-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
O.K. Thank you for clarifying!

idlegossip 116 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idlegossip Click to send private message to idlegossip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
I am posting here to see if my picture works. I'm sorry, but anyone who says Clay can't sing isn't being fair. To each his own. John is the one I think needs to go. He may have some talent, but he is no Clay! Or Kelly. He needs more time to grow yet. It's not right for the judges to be making such a scene, either. They, with all their uproar, are making those who were not in the bottom 3 last week feel bad, I believe. JMHO.

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-04, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Assuming that the votes are actually being counted, some say that the 3 D's were in the bottom three because of vote splitting.

This could mean that the men will be safe for the next few weeks because they each have a distinctive style that many voters prefer.

Since Fantasia and LaToya are competing for the same fan base, one of them will probably be eliminated soon, significantly strengthening the chances of winning for the one who remains.

The same may be true for Jasmine and Diana.

BTW, I like to use the preview button to see if my picture will work or not, and to check my spelling, before I post. It has saved me from embarrassment more than once. I'm just sayin'.

04-26-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
31. "Vote splitting will cost them..."
I noticed that Jasmine and Diana have mostly same supporters... This will cost them sooner...

(Like Jasmine-Camile-Diana, JPL-JS and LaToya-Jennifer-Fantasia)

my six dif'rent flava

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Bris, -- how do we know George was 4th from bottom? I thought it was random. Did I miss something?
To Theincrediblehugey: I love my preview button too. I've been even known to use the 'edit' button too when the need arises
La Vida es un Tango!

04-26-04, 02:17 AM (EST)
27. "Someone even posted..."
from other boards a so-called insider vote tally of AT&T for East and Central... Both coasts had Jasmine and LaToya at Top 2, while John and Diana switched places in #3 and #4. Jennifer was fixed in the #6 spot while George and Fantasia switched places in #5 and #7. I was kinda shocked with LaToya in the bottom 3 but I was expecting Fantasia, George and Fantasia on the bottom 3... but most people and media made a big deal about it...

my six dif'rent flava

Their "best"s so far...

#01 JASMINE TRIAS - Inseperable
#02 JENNIFER HUDSON - Circle Of Life
#03 FANTASIA BARRINO - Summertime
#04 LATOYA LONDON - All By Myself
#05 CAMILE VELASCO - One Last Cry
#06 GEORGE HUFF - Dock Of The Bay
#07 DIANA DEGARMO - I've Got A Music In Me
#08 AMY ADAMS - Sin Wagon
#09 LEAH LABELLE - I Have Nothing
#10 JOHN STEVENS - King Of The Road
#11 JON PETER LEWIS - Drift Away
#12 MATT ROGERS - Hard To Handle

04-26-04, 02:22 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Ryan asked George to join the top three and not not the bottom 3. so obviously, he was no. 4

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
LOL -- well you have me there. I just never take what Seacrest says literally since he has had innumeracy problems in the past.

La Vida es un Tango!

04-26-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Exactly correct. They never let you know who was at the top so saying Diana and Jasmine were at the top was not correct. We only always know the bottom 3. As far as we know Jon Stevens could have been the top vote getter. If Diana and Jasmine were the tops then why did they not let them sittong alone on the sofa.???

04-26-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
No Ryan said that Diana, John, and Jasmine were the top three and the other group bottom 3 leaving George in the no 4 or middle position. However, we donot know who was actually no. 1, 2, or 3.

04-26-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
This will happen if:
1. With tainted votes, which happened last episode.
2. In your dreams.

You know "Red, dianna, or Jasmine could only beat out Latoya, Fantasia, and George with tainted votes or in your dreams! They know it also!

Wake up people!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Diana and Jasmine top two in votes this week?"
Could you please explain what you mean by "tainted votes"?

Thanks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •