The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-11-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
Of course everyone is still sleeping.

After a long talk Marcellas told Janelle last night that he would vote for Alison. Later he told Ericka he has to vote for Danielle. They are both afraid of the vote being a tie because BB hasn't told them what would happen.

Marcellas, Ericka and George seem to still be on the fence over who to vote for and everyone will be working them today. With the rest, the vote appears to be 4-3 to evict Danielle.

Marcellas and Ericka talked about throwing the next HOH comp because they don't want to have to pick a side. Would that make Marcellas the next Amber? He keeps trying to pin that title on everyone else.

Marcellas has a crush on Boogie, Howie has a crush on Will and everyone is afraid of super woman Janielle.

Anyone know when the food comp is?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kaysar's Prayers CattyChat 07-11-06 1
   RE: Kaysar's Prayers Savahnna 07-11-06 2
       RE: Kaysar's Prayers Estee 07-11-06 15
   RE: Kaysar's Prayers shantheWOman 07-11-06 10
       RE: Kaysar's Prayers Buggy 07-11-06 11
 Danielle in Diary Room? CattyChat 07-11-06 3
 OH MY HECK! Buggy 07-11-06 4
   RE: OH MY HECK! countrygirl_29 07-11-06 5
   RE: OH MY HECK! Elaine0 07-11-06 6
       Alison Ems_Mom 07-11-06 7
 RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 8
   RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 rjrabbit 07-11-06 13
       RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Estee 07-11-06 16
       RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 17
 RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 9
 RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 12
 RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 CattyChat 07-11-06 14
   RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 18
 RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 19
   RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 nailbone 07-11-06 20
       RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Elaine0 07-11-06 21
           RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 Snidget 07-11-06 22
               RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11 countrygirl_29 07-11-06 23
 These feeds are frustrating GurlieGirl 07-11-06 24
   RE: These feeds are frustrating Snidget 07-11-06 25
       RE: These feeds are frustrating GurlieGirl 07-11-06 26
           RE: These feeds are frustrating DedeV 07-11-06 27
 Tie Vote Elaine0 07-11-06 28
   RE: Tie Vote oasisfan1994 07-12-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-11-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kaysar's Prayers"
Kaysar just finished his prayers . . . so that question is answered. Probably a few hours before anyone gets up and any action.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-11-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kaysar's Prayers"
>Kaysar just finished his prayers .
>. . so that question
>is answered. Probably a
>few hours before anyone gets
>up and any action.

I really hope he didn't pray to win the competition.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kaysar's Prayers"
He can't. Under national law, if he does and the footage makes the air, the Weavers can sue.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kaysar's Prayers"
>Kaysar just finished his prayers .
>. . so that question
>is answered. Probably a
>few hours before anyone gets
>up and any action.

WHAT question is that?

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kaysar's Prayers"
People were wondering yesterday, what time he got up to pray.

The question was in yesterday's thread.

07-11-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Danielle in Diary Room?"
BB woke up Danielle to go to the diary room.

For just a couple mins, the fire was on the screen but the audio was on when I think it was Danielle called to the Diary room and BB was asking her what the plan should have been with the BB6 peeps and Jase. Danielle said Jase should have disagreed with Janie, so they would be on the block, but she said if she were Jase, she wouldn't want to be on the block by disagreeing.

Audio was then shut down from the diary room. Darn, hoping for more scoop.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OH MY HECK!"
Okay, I'm new to this Feed thing, but do they ever show Diary room?
I just saw Danielle being questioned in the diary room.
They were asking her about being on the block and if Jase made a mistake. She said that Jase shouldn't have agreed with Janelle and that she never wants to be on the block.

At first it was flame, but I could hear audio, so I went to quad cam to see who was talking to Dani, and there was Dani in the DR.

Now it's gone.
1 and 4 on HOH bedroom, sleepers, and 2 and 3 are Marc in the kitchen.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OH MY HECK!"
Wow, BB is already trying to instigate some stuff first thing in the morning. Can't wait to see the whole DR with Dani tonight. I'm most interested in seeing Jase's DR tonight to see where he is standing in all of this.

07-11-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OH MY HECK!"
I don't like that they only show one side of the diary conversations on TV. It comes off as random comments. The first year you'd get to hear BB ask them questions along with many dumb looks when they didn't know how to answer.

Ems_Mom 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ems_Mom Click to send private message to Ems_Mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Alison"
Hi, I'm fairly new here. Thanks to everyone for relaying the live feed info!!

I found this on hamsterwatch -- can anyone here elaborate on the info it gives regarding Alison (it states that her electronic photo frame goes dark - don't they only do that when someone is no longer in the game? TIA

July 10, 2006 - Day 8

>> to the past >> daily index
>> latest HamsterWatch episode >> linkage

>> Jase & Janelle are Heads of Household <<
>> Alison & Danielle are nominated <<

Parannoying begins

It's Diane's word from BB5 and it's a good one.. I'll be using it a lot as we go, along with other BB vocab like Cowboy's "nervousing"

Alison guesses the new restriction food that "will have them crying for PBJ" will be bugs, based on the bug room motif.. she says she saw bugs for sale "like funnelcakes" everywhere in Thailand when she was on "Amazing Race"

She gets called to diary soon after she shares this news, her electronic photo frame goes dark at the same time, and the rest of them take off

Hamster: She's gone! She's out of the game!
Hamster: That's weird - she gets called in right after she says the bug thing
Hamster: Maybe she figured out the bug thing so she gets immunity for 3 days
Hamster: She said she worked for CBS Productions in Africa before
Hamster: She's the mole!
dingo: Thailand, not Africa and CBS produces 'Amazing Race' - that's how easy & fast things can get twisted.. take note, Hamsterwatchers

07-11-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
Nakomis is, like explaining to, like Danielle about, like the time that, like Jase asked her to, like throw the veto comp.

She's putting me to sleep.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
She puts me to sleep too. I can't believen I'm saying this but I'd rather have Ivette than Nakomis on BBAS.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
I tried to warn people...

07-11-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
You could never sleep with Ivette's mouth.

07-11-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
I stayed awake long enough for this.

Nakomis was saying how people will answer "where do you stand?" different ways and said if you asked Danielle that, she would tell you where she was standing and now how she felt about the game.

Danielle said nobody has ever asked her a direct question as far as where she stood in the game and that she's waiting for someone to ask her to join them.

Nakomis went into a long rambling talk about how she jumped into an alliance quickly in her season and had to carry some of them through the game, so she is not ready to make a committment to someone else. Danielle said that was fine and she understood.

She then asked Nakomis to come to her if she heard anything about her in the house. Nakomis said she would.

07-11-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

Janelle and Kaysar are up. Danielle & Nakomis are still outside. Everyone else is sleeping.

James is up too.

This is good because earlier Danielle & Nakomis were saying how BB6 people are rarely around socializing with others. Now all are sitting outside chatting.

07-11-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
FINALLY, intelligent and scintillating conversation. Thank you Kaysar and James. Did I mention that I heart Kaysar? He's spot on with his analysis of men / women & today's relationships/marriages.

07-11-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
Yes he is. But is it because he isn't in a relationship?

07-11-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
Below if from jokers. I saw this, but did anyone catch the whispered convo in the kitchen?

boogie: if i decide to risk it, will you be with us?
erica: yes, of course.
boogie: who did you hear it from?
erica mouths janelle and..( i couldnt catch it )

they are both referring the the whispered convo in the kitchen a few moments ago.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
So what was THAT whispered convo????

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-11-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
That is what I am asking.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
really cant tell from the feeds there was a bit of whispered conversation in the kitchen earlier but all that was noted was that they couldn't be heard.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/11"
Are any of you starting to worry that Ali might be the one to stay after the vote? Looks like there's alot of different plans in the works.

GurlieGirl 162 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GurlieGirl Click to send private message to GurlieGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "These feeds are frustrating"
There are 14 people in the house. We pay for 4 camera views. Most of the time, all 4 cameras are on one conversation. What is with that? Is there a place on CBS.com to complain about that?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: These feeds are frustrating"
scroll to the bottom of the main SeeBS page (and I think it works on any page FWIW)

Click the word "feedback"

GurlieGirl 162 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GurlieGirl Click to send private message to GurlieGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: These feeds are frustrating"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

Thank you. I just went there and wrote them a little love letter. I'm sure it will get us nowhere, but you can't say I didn't try.

I'm so frustrated. Right now I see two shots of an empty table and two shots of James cooking.

Uugghh!!!!

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: These feeds are frustrating"
at least you're seeing something. Mine aren't working and they won't reply to my email to help fix it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions, nothing...

07-11-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
28. "Tie Vote"
Janelle and Ericka are talking about what happens if the vote is tied. BB told them today the veto holder decides who goes, which would be Janelle this week.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-12-06, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Tie Vote"
sounds like a slow night. Just wondering if alislut came back after the bug conversation?

HA HA HA Im in the HOUSE!!!! LET THE MEN GET NAKED!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •