The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-22-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

why do I bother? c'mon people. I challenge you to make this more interesting than the episode. That doesn't sound too hard.
Andy-who's my boy?
Wes-how'd you feel about getting stuck with the reject gals?
kelly- (eta): Don't you Exaggerate with me, young man!! Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns!
Stacy- everybody can't stand you.
Sandy - useless again.
Maria - were you marketing yourself? C'mon now.

JenM - that's my girl!
Ivana- I still owe you. Ayayay, every time I hear that name...
Eliz- who?
Kevin - staying UTR this week.
Raj - told ya that you were a hound-dog, fit right in, i see.
Chris - waiting for your ego bubble to burst.

lil' Cupcake - You're Fired!!!

Go! Shoo! get out already. Geesh, why do they stick around?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... beardance58 10-22-04 1
   RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... Angelfood 10-22-04 3
       RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... sablebunny 10-22-04 8
           siggies - check here if you need em Angelfood 10-23-04 15
               RE: siggies - check here if you nee... DontGetMeStarted 10-23-04 19
                   RE: siggies - check here if you nee... Angelfood 10-23-04 22
                       that would be fun... is this how I ... DontGetMeStarted 10-23-04 23
                           Sigs for Dont and Alag Angelfood 10-23-04 24
                               RE: Sigs for Dont and Alag ARnutz 10-23-04 25
                                   for Don't Angelfood 10-24-04 32
                               RE: Sigs for Dont and Alag Alag 10-24-04 26
                               RE: Sigs for Dont and Alag DontGetMeStarted 10-25-04 34
   RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... tig_ger 10-22-04 5
       Hey Sandy... ARnutz 10-22-04 10
           RE: Hey Sandy... tig_ger 10-25-04 35
       Ok, Now you sound like you are comp... DontGetMeStarted 10-26-04 49
           Friendship? tig_ger 10-27-04 50
 Hey Boss CantStandToLook 10-22-04 2
   Psssst... George ARnutz 10-22-04 9
       RE: Psssst... George CantStandToLook 10-22-04 13
           RE: Psssst... George ARnutz 10-22-04 14
           Psssst... George You DontGetMeStarted 10-23-04 18
 RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... Estee 10-22-04 4
   Ummm... Stacy? ARnutz 10-22-04 11
 RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... buckeyegirl 10-22-04 6
   RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... Estee 10-22-04 7
       RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... buckeyegirl 10-23-04 17
   OK Carolyn... ARnutz 10-22-04 12
       RE: OK Carolyn... buckeyegirl 10-23-04 21
           RE: OK Carolyn... Alag 10-24-04 27
               RE: OK Carolyn... ARnutz 10-24-04 28
                   RE: OK Carolyn... Alag 10-24-04 30
                       RE: OK Carolyn... ARnutz 10-25-04 39
               RE: OK Carolyn... buckeyegirl 10-25-04 37
                   RE: OK Carolyn... Alag 10-25-04 44
                       RE: OK Carolyn... buckeyegirl 10-26-04 45
                       RE: OK Carolyn... Oscirus 10-27-04 53
                           RE: OK Carolyn... Alag 10-27-04 55
                               RE: OK Carolyn... Oscirus 10-27-04 57
               RE: OK Carolyn... pooball 10-26-04 47
 RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... sablebunny 10-23-04 16
   Cool response! DontGetMeStarted 10-23-04 20
       RE: Cool response! eagle_eyez 10-25-04 36
   RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... Alag 10-24-04 29
       RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... sablebunny 10-25-04 41
           RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... Alag 10-25-04 43
 Andy ssshaw 10-24-04 31
 RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy wee... Pepito 10-25-04 33
   Excuuuuse me... tig_ger 10-25-04 38
       Shouldn't you be in bed? DontGetMeStarted 10-26-04 48
           Bedtime story? tig_ger 10-27-04 51
               RE: Bedtime story? Alag 10-27-04 56
   Yo Elizabeth... ARnutz 10-25-04 40
       RE: Yo Elizabeth... Alag 10-25-04 42
           RE: Yo Elizabeth... Pepito 10-27-04 52
 Maria, Maria, Maria buckeyegirl 10-26-04 46
 why everybody always hatin on me Oscirus 10-27-04 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beardance58 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beardance58 Click to send private message to beardance58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
At least Sandy did something this week. Kelly got nailed for exaggerating.

10-22-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

oh yeah i forgot.
thanks.
hey, would you like to pick a character?

I will add the remaining ones here in a minute:
Chris, Kelly
possibly Ivana, JenM,

and sable bunny: are you still doing Wes & kevin? Ooo, that sounded bad - you know, playing them in this game. yeah, yeah.

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
I would love to do Wes & Kevin.
And yes, I mean it that way. And the other way.
Can I have a couple of sigpics?

10-23-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
15. "siggies - check here if you need em"
for sablebunny:

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: siggies - check here if you need em"
I'd love to see a carolyn sig with a real brown nose!
I wouldn't mind one with jen M saying I am the man!
but I don't know how to do any of this stuff.. but it would be cool to see it!

10-23-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: siggies - check here if you need em"
does this mean that you'll be a character??

then I might do some - after my Statistics exam today.

10-23-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "that would be fun... is this how I sign up?"
Can I be Jenn?

10-23-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
24. "Sigs for Dont and Alag"

reply with quote and copy them.

Glad to have yas!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-04, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sigs for Dont and Alag"
Hey Angelfood! I'm having a lot of fun being the production crew/ camera dood, do you happen to have a siggie for that?

10-24-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
32. "for Don't"
glad to have ya - you are adding alot to the game!

anyone else?

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sigs for Dont and Alag"
Eh yo, yo eh, here's yo' daddy. Sorry to come in late. I was washing my BRAND NEW HUMMER Yeah, you a*!@#%^%^. I gots a hummer. You know what they say about men that drive hummers dontcha? It looks mighty fly next to my PRESIDENTIAL ROLEX. What's that? You didn't hear me? I said my PRESIDENTIAL ROLEX. <adjusts trousers> Its cuz I make a HELL of a lot more moolah than you mooks <scratches nether regions>. You do know I've been an entrepeneur since I was 11? You should have seen my lemonade stand. Let's just say that the neighborhood gals were asking me to squeeze their lemons every night if you know what I'm saying <obnoxious perverted laughter>.

Anyway, this f!@&*()#$ task really f!~&@*#(@&#*( blew. I f!&(!*@&#(@*# hate motherf^&*(@*& dawgs, just like I hate the f&8()@*)#*@ public. But hot DAMN did y'alls see that little piece o' a55 Maria?? She's standin there like all the gals in Jersey that I used to "date" near the turnpike, if you know what I'm f@#&@*(#&@( sayin'. Daddy likes.

Hey Maria! How YOU doin'? You seen my Rolex yet?

10-25-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Sigs for Dont and Alag"
>
>
>
>
>reply with quote and copy them.
>
>
>Glad to have yas!

>

I'm trying this out....

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
At least Sandy did something this week.

Right on, beardance58. I totally worked my butt off this week. I even broke a nail. Do you have any idea how disgusting wet dog smells?

It's a good thing that I got a great deal on beauty products through my bridal store. I think I must have used a whole bottle of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and three different loofahs. Gads, I hope my roots won't show through any more than they already do.

10-22-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Hey Sandy..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

(camera dood!)

Could you step to the left a little, you're blocking my view of Maria in that skirt. We really need to get this footage to put on the episode, MB is demanding it! He's sitting back there in his chair drooling worse than the dogs around here.

Maybe you could just go over there with your ucky doggy smelling dirty self. Ugh.... cut! Sandy take a shower.

MB also wants a copy of this one for his personal collection, so I can't mess it up.

10-25-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Hey Sandy..."
Glad to help you out there, camera dood! (I know that the less camera time I get now, the more camera time I get later.) Anytime I can help the Donald out, why you just let me know!

I wonder if the Donald would really like footage of Maria in that skirt or footage of my shower for his personal collection. I won't suggest it yet, though, because I really do look and smell gross right now.

10-26-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
49. "Ok, Now you sound like you are complaining"
You hogged all the products and now you are complaining.. Obviously you see how this picture is wrong. If you don't then I will explain it again. You hogged all the products therefore you shouldn't be complaining, because you got all the products. Can't you see the simple logic? Do I need to explain it to you again? I can't believe you were complaining when obviously you were the product hog.

Don't mess with my products. Obviously we are all friends, but, well after all,

10-27-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
50. "Friendship?"
(*sniffle*) We're still friends? I was the first person you sent off to the other team. I'm totally taking this personal. (*muffled sob*) Why do you hate me so much?

(*wipes tear*) Oops, now I'm using up your Kleenex too.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hey Boss"
I thought the theme of this week's episode was don't annoy ME.

And then you send me away and replace me with Chef Boy-R-Dee. What gives???

Anyway from what I caught, I'll have to send some bail money to maria when they arrest her for hooking in Central Park. I'll have to hire a nurse to change Andy's diapers and tie a string around his toys and wrist so he doesnt' lose them. Kelly showed the first chink in his armour this week...I thought military men were honest and Ivanna, if I hear one more time about how if you lose it's going to be {insert PM of the week here}, I'll come over there and push your butt out the elevator myself.

Ok...so they all are pissing me off...when do I get to go off on them in the boardroom.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

10-22-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
9. "Psssst... George"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

Ummmm.... production crew here.

We noticed that this weeks substitute was a lot more vocal in the BR than you are each week, MB was thinking that if you don't start being more firm with your opinions about the candidates to DT that we could get that guy to come back for more episodes.

You realize this is reality TV right? That means we need more excitment and drama out of you. I mean that other guy could really spike up those ratings don't ya think?

What do you have to say for yourself?

BTW: do you want to do some confessionals like the DAW's... I mean candidates do? I think it could really help the viewers to know what you're thinking during the task.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Psssst... George"
I'm old and waiting to die...save the drama for your mama. I tell you what I will do though, next week I'll bite the head of one of those lil twirps and spit it into the audience.

Think that will ratchet the ratings up a bit or at least get me my own show?

That's right , you're fired..get out already

10-22-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Psssst... George"

Oooohhh... this could be an episode to keep those viewers talking for weeks!!! I'll go clear it with MB right away!

Sooo... what will we call your show if we can get you one? hmmmm...

10-23-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
18. "Psssst... George You "
might even get paid for that!
Heck I'd send ya a dollar!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
Gee. My own week. Don't I feel special.

(sigh)

Well, now that I've had a chance to think about this a little more than I got to in that hallucinogen-filled taxi...

Boy, I talked a lot in that one. Of course I talked a lot. About one word in every thirty was getting through, so I had to try and make it up on volume. Oh, and I'm a lawyer, remember? Talking and questioning things to the point of breakdown is a job skill.

Wes? You know that slip between tongue and lip? You managed to replace it with a grand canyon between ear and brain. The Polaroid idea was good. In retrospect, I'll admit it needed work and the costumes were too expensive (and fit too narrow a range of dogs each -- we would have to buy out the store just to get half the run covered), but someone around here had a first-class idea about owners and dogs with matching bandanas. That would have worked. Would it ever. But -- we washed dogs. Whee.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here: my getting fired was at least half my fault. Maybe even three-quarters. I sat around and pouted: I admit it. I could have been beating the bounds for customers a lot more, even if it would have put me at risk from Maria's heels. (I would like to blame Maria's exemption a little here, though: if she'd been vulnerable at all, she would have been up there with me -- or subbing for me against Andy. At least I had ideas: she just coasted through the whole task.) I definitely could have thrown myself into this one a lot more than I did. But of all the little hints and signs, I should have really seen it coming when Uncle Cameraman kept calling me over and asking if I wanted to record another confessional. Dumb, Stacey. Real dumb. She who talks is she who walks: the sign was right there. I just didn't want to see it.

I'm frustrated. I thought that last challenge to Mr. Trump had a tiny chance of working. He made Pamela Project Manager: it wouldn't have been such a stretch to put me in the job. One chance to show what I could have done leading instead of following, and if he didn't like the results then, fine: fire me. At least I would have gone out on an even better reason.

'Sometimes you have to force your ideas across to your CEO', he said. Really? What do you do if your CEO is convinced of his own brilliance and won't listen to anyone else, no matter how much it might cost him in the long run? You quit, try to make the program work in spite of itself, or you get fired. The first wasn't an option, I failed on the second, and nailed the third.

There's nothing I can do about it now but learn from the experience, sit back, enjoy my paid vacation in New York City, and have a little fun when Mr. Trump inevitably assigns us back to one of the long-term survivors as their workforce. Time to go plot with the others in Suite #2.

(I really wish I'd managed to outlast Maria, though. Ow...)

10-22-04, 09:13 PM (EST)
11. "Ummm... Stacy?"

(Production crew)

The real reason you were fired was that MB just couldn't get any footage from you that was any more than whining like that yappy little dog at the park! Plus you know, we thought you'd look bigger on camera after it added those 10 pounds. Yeah, ummm... seems the only thing that got bigger was your mouth.

It is really all about the drama so it's time we move on to the next DAW.

Plus, when you lie about responsibilty, you get all red in the face & well really it doesn't look very good post-production.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
All I can say is thank goodness we don't have to hear Stacy argue every week in the boardroom...could ya tell she annoyed me a little bit?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
The way you kept hitting me over the head with your attache' kind of gave me a hint.

10-23-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
I had to find a way to get more air time ya know...being nice wasn't cutting it. But really, did you have to be so hard on me in your interview on Fox News?

10-22-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
12. "OK Carolyn..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

(camera guy)

Do you think for the next BR you could wear a skirt that is a bit shorter? I mean America wants to see more of you (if ya know what I mean)... I was reading one of those message board thingys and some of your fans think you're sexy... so let's give America what it wants... mmmmm kkkk?

*wink wink*

10-23-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
21. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-04 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Sexy, eh? I'll try to wear a shorter skirt next week, but you know I have that corporate image to maintain.

Edited because I somehow forgot my Carolyn sig...::gasp::

10-24-04, 05:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
Hey there Carolyn. How YOU doin'? You wuz lookin mighty fine this week. You catch my PRESIDENTIAL ROLEX? Imagine how good it would look on your nightstand.

10-24-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
28. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

(camera dood)

CUT! Can we do that take again Chris, I was laughing too hard & the audio was messed up!

10-24-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
30. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

>(camera dood)
>
>CUT! Can we do that take
>again Chris, I was laughing
>too hard & the audio
>was messed up!
>

Jeez camera DOOD, get your s&$* together! This is why I hate the f#$*&@ public. I make about a hundred times more than you'll make in your menial labor job, Camera Dood, and I didn't even graduate junior high. You been busy ogling Kevin's naked body. Although Kevin's naked body is so firm and juicy...oh s**#$, did you film that? Make sure you delete that and I'll let you touch my PRESIDENTIAL ROLEX. I ain't no f$&%#@ homosexual like those other fruitcakes. Get out of my sight line. Can I get a softer lighting? I look like a friggin Gotti son.

10-25-04, 08:10 PM (EST)
39. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
Dood! I got it all on film... I think I'll keep this footage for the new DVD, "What you never saw on The Apprentice".

10-25-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
37. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-04 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

Thanks for the compliment, Chris, but I'm a married women-I'm a mom, remember? Oh, and FYI, I don't like men who are afraid of getting their Rolex dirty. If you work for The Donald you have to be prepared to do anything....

-If I were single, and wanted to date any of you jobless peeps, I'd go for someone more like...Kelly. (Just sayin'.)

10-25-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
44. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
>LAST EDITED ON 10-25-04
>AT 03:45 PM (EST)

>
>Thanks for the compliment, Chris,
>but I'm a married women-I'm
>a mom, remember? Oh, and
>FYI, I don't like men
>who are afraid of getting
>their Rolex dirty. If you
>work for The Donald you
>have to be prepared to
>do anything....
>
>
>
>-If I were single, and wanted
>to date any of you
>jobless peeps, I'd go for
>someone more like...Kelly. (Just sayin'.)
>

Carolyn, babe, I don't mind getting my Rolex dirty if its for the right reason if you know what I'm sayin. Besides, I was wearing my PRESIDENTIAL ROLEX and that one I like to keep as pristine as Kevin's pearly whites. I've got several Rolexes, you know, I make THAT much moolah. Considering I started a lemonade stand while I was a fetus, let's just say I've put a little cake away for a rainy day. Imagine me, you, a box of wine, some pork rinds in case we get hungry, how's that for romance? That's how we do it in Long Island, baybee!

And P.S., hate to break it to you, but Kelly gots pink underwears if you know what I'm sayin.

10-26-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
45. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
PRESIDENTIAL, smeditial...I manage golf courses you know. I've gotten more then one Rolex dirty trying to find lost golfballs...

-You're from Long Island? You just blew your chances. Remember though, I'm a married women!!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-27-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

stay away from her homewrecker caroline I mean Carolyn is all mine.

10-27-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
55. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
>LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04
>AT 03:53 PM (EST)

>
>stay away from her homewrecker caroline
>I mean Carolyn is all
>mine.
>
>

Raj, you're the Prig Dandy to my Puff Daddy. With your f@#*$% fruitcake bow ties, ruby red pants, and pink underwears, you have about as much of a chance with Anna K. and Carolyn as you would with me. Not that I'm asking you to hit on me. Really, I'm not. I'm no f&$*#@#$ fruitcake. Just because I might have been staring at Kevin's lean, naked body....

10-27-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
Don't hate cuz im a pimp and you're a punk. Unfortunately I realize what is happening after working with me on the same team all this time you have become enamored with the raj. unfortunately you can never be with the raaj for I don't roll that way. As for that rolex of yours I saw a street vendor hawking one just like it on the street for ten dollars.

pooball 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-26-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pooball Click to send private message to pooball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: OK Carolyn..."
thats hot. he could put his rolex on my nightstand

10-23-04, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
Dude, you let me down, man. I thought we wee tight. What's up with kicking me over to the other team?
I had to do it, Kev. I knew you were strong. I need you representing on Apex. Divide and conquer, right? All the best buddy pairs go through some crisis of separation. It's almost reality TV scripture. Besides, what are you complaining about? Your team won!
Oh. Right.
I feel good about what happened this week. At least we got rid of that yapping pest. Did I mention that she talks alot? Asks alot of questions? Can I repeat once more for the record that she's annoying and wastes time? If she had just stopped talking for 2 minutes, we might have been able to think. And Maria is so gone next time we go to the boardroom. What a waste of a perfectly good face. At least Sandy was willing to get her hands dirty and actually do some work.
Hang on. I just rewound the tape. Trump said get rid of 3 people you don't want to work with. What kind of friend are you that you don't want to work with me? Is it a race thing?
Sigh... Kevin, I love you, man. (But not in that way). Think about it. If you're not on my team, I don't have to take you into the boardroom. Just get them to vote of the rest of their tribe before you and you'll survive to the merge.
Oh. Okay. So we're cool then?
Cool as the smile on Jennifer's lips.

10-23-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
20. "Cool response!"
I enjoyed this more than the show!

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-25-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Cool response!"
>I enjoyed this more than the
>show!

Same here. That was nice!!

10-24-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
29. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
Jeez Kevin and Wes, listenin to the two of you fawn over each other makes me think you share the same pink underwears.

10-25-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
41. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
It's lavender, you pretentious twit!

10-25-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
43. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
>It's lavender, you pretentious twit!
>

Angelfood, can't we get a fun quote for Kevin's siggie? I can't think of anything but it HAS TO be something about his hot body.

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Andy"
Why did everyone gang up on me losing the cell phone? It's not fair. *pouts*

Besides, who needs a cell phone when you have a master debater on your team?

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: "be the apprentice" - Stacy week"
Hi hi, I just felt really GREAT this week when Jen M. kept me on her team and didn't trade me off to Mosaic... I'm really sensitive to slights, I can get soooo upset, so it was wonderful for me to feel so important. And she kept Ivana, too, which is so great. No there is a loyal and trustworthy friend and team player. Jen M, Ivana, and I are clearly the best-looking of the woman, so we belong together. Maria and Sandy just don't have any class like we do, so they had to leave. I think that's probably why they had to leave, but I don't really know for sure. I don't REALLY know. I'm not firm on anything, I guess.

I do a really good job this week, did promotions for our dog-washing scheme with Ivana, walked around in the park and talked people into bringing their dogs back to Jen for a bath.

Sometimes I feel like nobody likes me, like it's just some big competition or something, but if everybody leaves me alone, then I'm OK... I wonder if I'll get to be PM again soon?

It's all about me... and my 'feelings'.... I think...

10-25-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
38. "Excuuuuse me..."
I exude class. I define class. So what if I smell like wet dog right now? So what if old ladies don't understand and appreciate my restaurant decor? Why, you'd probably run off to Vegas to get married instead of doing it properly, you hussy!

{*deep breath*)Oh, I'm sorry. Am I getting camera time? Oops. Time to slink back under the radar.

10-26-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
48. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"
I think you should go get some beauty sleep.
Just think of the little numbers floating over your head. One, two (I don't want to loose you, are you listening) three...

>I exude class. I define
>class. So what if
>I smell like wet dog
>right now? So what
>if old ladies don't understand
>and appreciate my restaurant decor?
> Why, you'd probably run
>off to Vegas to get
>married instead of doing it
>properly, you hussy!
>
>{*deep breath*)Oh, I'm sorry. Am
>I getting camera time?
>Oops. Time to slink
>back under the radar.
>
>

10-27-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
51. "Bedtime story?"
OK, captain, my captain. Will you read me a bedtime story? Or is it time for another song?

(*apologies to Aerosmith*)

Don't want to close my eyes
Though I'm pretty much asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss your game

Cause even when I dream of fame
I can't believe I'm so lame
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't want to miss your game

10-27-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Bedtime story?"
>OK, captain, my captain. Will
>you read me a bedtime
>story? Or is it
>time for another song?
>
>(*apologies to Aerosmith*)
>
>Don't want to close my eyes
>
>Though I'm pretty much asleep
>Cause I'd miss you babe
>And I don't want to miss
>your game
>
>Cause even when I dream of
>fame
>I can't believe I'm so lame
>
>I'd still miss you babe
>And I don't want to miss
>your game
>
>
>
>

TOO FUNNY!!!

10-25-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
40. "Yo Elizabeth..."
Ummm.... MB wants to know if you could do something about those "caterpillar" eyebrows? They don't look real great on camera ya know!

10-25-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Yo Elizabeth..."
>Ummm.... MB wants to know if
>you could do something about
>those "caterpillar" eyebrows? They don't
>look real great on camera
>ya know!
>
>

Camera Dood, you're going to make Elizabeth cry!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Yo Elizabeth..."
Ummm, what? You think there's something wrong with me? Waaaa, gosh, people are SOOO mean... My mother always told me I was beautiful just the way I am, so there! Waaa, sob.

What about Kelly, anyway? He doesn't even HAVE any eyebrows -- you should pick on him instead... sob.. Nobody understands me.... nobody... Ooooh this is all so stressfull...

10-26-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
46. "Maria, Maria, Maria "
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-04 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

What was up with that huge pink flower you wore in the boardroom? It made my eyes hurt....

10-27-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
54. "why everybody always hatin on me"
I pimp models and Kounikova and any other hot women that you can think of. Maybe that is why that moron wes sent me to the ladies side first o well at least he sent me to the side with all the hot chicks. Hey Jen if you would had listened to my idea earlier we could have made five times as much money.

I also inputed subliminal messages into the dog's minds while no one was looking to asisit me in my plans to rule the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •