The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"starting over on the internet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ayj 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 05:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ayj Click to send private message to ayj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"starting over on the internet"
I think it would be a great idea to if there was a forum for those of us who can't get away for six + weeks to have our own starting over session right here on the internet. I have been seperated for two years after a twenty year marriage in an abusive relationship. Although I'm happier than I've been in a long time I would love to have feedback and challenges to move forward in life. I have three children and I know they love their father but he is a bumb and giving them a better examples than they have had is a must. I also need stability and would love to loose about 100lbs is there anyone out there that can help me?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: starting over on the internet OklaBlue 01-12-06 1
   RE: starting over on the internet ayj 01-13-06 5
 RE: starting over on the internet lovemydogdude 01-12-06 2
   RE: starting over on the internet lovemydogdude 01-12-06 3
       RE: starting over on the internet ayj 01-13-06 4
           RE: starting over on the internet Baxtera 01-13-06 6
               RE: starting over on the internet ayj 01-13-06 7
                   RE: starting over on the internet ayj 01-13-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: starting over on the internet"
Look on the real starting over website www.startingovertv.com. They have a thing going now where you can "Start Over" on your own and they send you an email type of support, exercises to do, etc. supposedly based on your goals.

01-13-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ayj Click to send private message to ayj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: starting over on the internet"
I sent in my app for starting over. Just waiting on them to reply. Hows your starting over via internet process going? And if it's not to personal give me some dtails on your goals, issues etc...

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: starting over on the internet"
Hey if you actually do start over via internet and the starting over site please let us know what kind of support they really do provide!? I bet it's all bogus!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: starting over on the internet"
PS..sorry I forgot to also mention best of luck learning and growing after all you've been through!...hope you find the resource you need to help you through this process.

01-13-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
4. "RE: starting over on the internet"
Actually I'm doing okay on my own, I give some credence to your comment. I think people can be so critical sometime it may just push me right back into an abusive relationship.LOL. Besides, I have a really supportive best friend/ sister who knows all my drama and keeps me pretty grounded. But hey I appreciate yoor comment and good luck in your life endeavor as well

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: starting over on the internet"
The tough part about doing something via the internet is keeping it real and as you said grounded. It's pretty hard to deny something when someone is there with you to call you on it but it is much easier to hide and bob and weave via the Internet.

01-13-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: starting over on the internet"
I hear you, but I feel like I'm at a point in life where I don't have time to fool nobody. Like the song said, "there's no future in your fronting." I am raising three kids and believe me when I say I can't turn around. I would honestly go on the show if I had someone hear to pay my bills. Anyway, I think you get me.

01-13-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: starting over on the internet"
>I hear you, but I feel
>like I'm at a point
>in life where I don't
>have time to fool nobody.
> Like the song said,
>"there's no future in your
>fronting." I am raising
>three kids and believe me
>when I say I can't
>turn around. I would honestly
>go on the show if
>I had someone hear to
>pay my bills. Anyway,
>I think you get me.
>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •