The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-10-06, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feed Monday 7/10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 06:51 AM (EST)

It's 7 AM on the east coast and some of these guys are still up.

Janelle, Howie and Kaysar cooking in the kitchen. I think everyone else are sleeping. Will, Marcellas, Danielle, Erika & Jase were with them in the HOH up until a few minutes ago chatting about past seasons.

From what I read on Jokers it sounds like Will & Boogie were pushing last night to get some others to vote off Danielle because they feel Alison will target BB6 and think Danielle might be in with James. Diane and Nakomis say they are with them. Jase was going along with them. They told him BB6 is only playing him and will cut him loose later. He knows that.

Will told Boogie that Janelle is the most dangerous person in the game. Boogie says the girls will take care of Janelle.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 1
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Iam_Xtreme 07-10-06 4
       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 soldiersmom 07-10-06 17
           RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 nailbone 07-10-06 26
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 nailbone 07-10-06 25
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Outfrontgirl 07-10-06 2
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 5
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 3
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Outfrontgirl 07-10-06 7
       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 8
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 6
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 oasisfan1994 07-10-06 9
       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 10
           RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 countrygirl_29 07-10-06 11
               RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Savahnna 07-10-06 14
 Strategy Talks Elaine0 07-10-06 12
   RE: Strategy Talks countrygirl_29 07-10-06 13
       RE: Strategy Talks soldiersmom 07-10-06 18
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 15
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 16
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 soldiersmom 07-10-06 19
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 20
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 soldiersmom 07-10-06 22
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 21
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 23
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 soldiersmom 07-10-06 24
       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 countrygirl_29 07-10-06 27
           RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 28
               RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 nailbone 07-10-06 29
                   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 30
                       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 countrygirl_29 07-10-06 31
       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 teacherkelly 07-10-06 32
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 33
   POV question teacherkelly 07-10-06 34
       RE: POV question Elaine0 07-10-06 35
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 36
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 37
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Sues 07-10-06 38
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 39
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-10-06 40
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 vince3 07-10-06 41
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 oasisfan1994 07-10-06 42
       RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 countrygirl_29 07-11-06 46
   RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 Elaine0 07-11-06 43
 RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10 universityofkentuckyrocks 07-11-06 44
 Live Feed Update universityofkentuckyrocks 07-11-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-10-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
We get another year of catty Janelle bashing. Times like this I hate being a woman.

This is from Jokers

Allison: Bye, bye B*tch! You know what I figured out today? There is not one part of her that is natural. Not hair, boobs,lips, butt..
Diane: Scary. She's like a female Frankenstein. Is her hair real?
A: (busts out laughing) Oh h*ll no.
D: No....
A: Really fake.
Does she have extensions in?
A: I dunno. Do you want me to pull them tomorrow and let you know?
D: I wanna know, Dude! Does she got like tracks in there? so funny!
A: Eewww. I don' know. But it's like yellow. Like the color of snow when you pee on it.
D: No, have you picked one up yet? Like on the couch or something? They feel like....they feel like fiber or something... that comes out of a pillow.
A: Eeew!
D: Ya know like ...you know that thread that is kinda plastic-y? (Alison is laughing) I guess that's what polyester is. DUH!
A: Highly flammable.
D: Man, sometimes, I surprise myself at how stupid I am. No. I'm just teasing, but....
A: Oh my gosh.
D: NO wonder her and Howie really get along.
A: I just want to grab her by the throat and Erika by the throat (demonstrates with hands) at the same time and bash their heads together.
D: Yah, I don't...yah. Yah, I'm right there with you. I just don't like the way she runs around like the runs this sh*t. You know?
A: I know.
NAKOMIS: (awake now) Janelle?
D: Yah. You know.
Nak: Right now, she does run this sh*t.
Allison: (laughs) Thanks Nakomis!
D: thanks for bringing me down from my high. (laughs, Ali laughing still)

A: It must be a hard life being a cocktail waitress.
D: I mean seriously, right? You know the men drop a hundred on her apiece.
She probably makes good money. You'd have to for gettin' all those surgeries.
A: I wonder what she paid for her boobs.
D: She got them redone before we came in.
A: Ohhh, gawd!
D: I think they're kinda small. What kind of boob job is that?
A: I dunno. But there's scars underneath. You'd think that you'd pay the extra money to have the scars removed.
D: Yah, that sucks.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
The women last season were jealous of Janie and so are the women this season. Perhaps the girls should focus on the game instead of Janie's breast size and hair. I like Janie and could care less what she has that is fake or real (lol).

Thanks for the update this morning Elaine.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Just a few unbiased thoughts here. Last season the nerd herd got blamed for splitting the house. This season almost immediately Janelle was talking and I quote "the other side of the house" and is splitting the house. I'm not impressed with her game play much at all. If Her/Howie/Kaysar/James think the people will be fooled into thinking they arent together they are underestimating the people they are in the house with.

If Jase/Marcellas/Danielle are dumb enough to try to allign with them they will also get voted out.

I dont care for all the catyness but I do not understand why when anyone says something bad about Janelle it is jealousy - - but when Janelle dishes people its all good. I'm not really impressed with the Jedi this season and have pretty much had enough of them already - I'd like to see one or two of them get voted out and see what the rest of them do.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
This season almost immediately Janelle was talking and I quote "the other side of the house" and is splitting the house.

Was she the first to say this, or reacting to the obvious anti-BB6 bias of the other hamsters?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-10-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
D: Yah, I don't...yah. Yah, I'm right there with you. I just don't like the way she runs around like the runs this sh*t. You know?
A: I know.
NAKOMIS: (awake now) Janelle?
D: Yah. You know.
Nak: Right now, she does run this sh*t.

Nakomis, oh so wise.

A: It must be a hard life being a cocktail waitress.

As opposed to one of a long line of "model/actors", huh, Diane?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Janelle just said she's thinking about using the veto to take Dani off the block ... and nom Will.

So Allywho would be doomed. I hope she does it. It'll turn these people upside down.

07-10-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
I thought the veto meeting was yesterday and Janelle meant she thought about using it.

07-10-06, 07:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Janelle, Kaysar & Howie eating and plotting in the back yard.

They consider Jase the 5th in their alliance and their biggest threats after Alison is gone are Will, Boogie, Diane & Nakomis. Janelle & Howie said the others were working Jase, but they convinced him he's in their gang. They need to keep that from Marcellas because he thinks he's 5th.

Howie wants to threaten the group by saying if one of them is voted out, the rest of the alliance will come after them. Janelle & Kaysar think that's a bad idea. Janelle said it was a Cappy tactic and Kaysar doesn't want to go there. They want to be as honest as they can to get the others to their side. Janelle & Kaysar are being smart, but Howie is being his usually idiotic self. He feels they should lie their butts off and the others are trying to get him to only lie when necessary because you can be found out. Kaysar keeps telling Howie it is a different year and these people will be intimidated like some last year.

Kaysar is going to stick by Danielle to keep her calm. Janelle will stay close to Marcellas. Kaysar wants them to say they don't trust James or know where he stands with them. He also wants them to deny having anyone else on their side so they don't appear as a huge group.

Now Kaysar is letting his ego get away from him. He feels they were all strong players and others will want to align with them. He forgets many of the others are strong players.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Elaine,
she was talking about something she can still do, so they must not have had the veto meeting yet.

She said she thought the votes would go to Allie (because Will would rally his alliance).

They then talked more about why it might be OK to let Dani stay and how dangerous Ally is. Janelle didn't mention the veto again. They started counting votes. I think they realize they don't have the power to get Ally out as is.

Earlier today Ally was busy PROMISING to get HOH and put 2 of the Sixers on the block and people seemed to have faith in her challenge ability. They need to ditch her, she's a snake.

07-10-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
My biggest fear this time is having to listen to Alison all summer long. So if she gets voted out, I will be very happy. After her, they need to get Boogie out because he annoys me almost as much as Alison.

I think BB6 is counting on votes for Alison from Howie, Kaysar, James, Erika, Marcellas and George. That would make it 6-4 and enough to boot her out of there. Did I count it right?

But I am still confused about Danielle asking George for his vote yesterday. Did she mean to vote her out? I couldn't understand that.

07-10-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Everyone finally went to bed.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Well i guess there is no point of being on here all day as they will sleep all day. I can't wait until someone is voted out then maybe some action will start. Does Erika ever talk to anyone? I never see her mentioned out here.

HA HA HA Im in the HOUSE!!!! LET THE MEN GET NAKED!!!

07-10-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Erika talks to most people, but not all the time. I guess she has spent most of the time with Janelle.

She taught a mini-pilates class on Satuday with Alison, Will & Boogie. I know people have commented on Will being an a-hole this year and I don't disagree, but I thought he was very sweet and respectful to her.

I don't know what time Boogie, James, Alison, George, Diane and Nakomis got to sleep, so they might be up fairly early.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
I'm glad to hear that Erika is kinda hanging with Janie. They both need another female in this game. I would like to see them take Diane and Allie out back and beat them. Can't stand those two bi-otches.

Thanks for the updates.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-10-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
>I'm glad to hear that Erika
>is kinda hanging with Janie.
> They both need another
>female in this game.
>I would like to see
>them take Diane and Allie
>out back and beat them.
> Can't stand those two
>bi-otches.
>
>Thanks for the updates.

ITA. I like Erika and Janie together. I think if Diane and Ally last long enough they'll turn on each other.

And thanks so much for the great updates!!

07-10-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
12. "Strategy Talks"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

I found this on BB Chatter. The link has video links of strategy talks between different people.

http://chat.bigbrotherchatter.com/message.php?f=2&i=682&t=682

This one was just posted from this morning between Janelle, Kaysar & Howie

http://chat.bigbrotherchatter.com/message.php?f=2&i=685&t=685

07-10-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Strategy Talks"
Cool, thanks.

07-10-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Strategy Talks"
Ok - as I watch this I'm amazed at how unitelligent these people are. They are trusting Jase because he saved janelle. hello - He flat out said in his confessional that he did that on purpose. Jase is totally playing them imho.

Also, Kaysar just said that people are smart to allign with them because they are the targets and they would get voted out before the others. ok - think about that - its smart to allign with people who are targets - yeah - ok thats smart.

They think that Marcellas and Jase will be happy to finish 5th - yeah ok - they are overly confident and cocky.

07-10-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Danielle & Boogie are up.

07-10-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Boggie sat outside and talked out his options.

He could target BB6, work with them to get out the others or pull the stragglers on to his side and get them to vote out BB6.
Didn't seem to come to a decision.

Earlier he told Danielle he thought James was going to vote to keep her and asks if she knows about the rest of BB6. Danielle said no. Boogie said Will tried to get info out of Janelle, but she didn't tell him anything either. Seemed like the point of the conversation was find out who Danielle would put up if she won HOH, but Danielle said she didn't know.

Nakomis, Diane, Alison & Marcellus up.

07-10-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Nakomis, George, and Danielle are talking about how the BB6 people would never let someone else in their little group. The other people are silly to think otherwise.

George thinks that Will/Boogie are with the BB6 group (really they arent and they want them gone).

Supposedly they signed a contract to not make pre-game alliances (lolol did SeeeeBS really think that would work)

Nakomis is calling Janelle out on the fact that she is prettending to be nice but she doesnt really say anything to Nakomis. They are really telling George that they are not as strong as they seem to be. That this is a totally different game then BB1.

07-10-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
George is telling the woman that he knows Will/Boogie are in with BB6 and will leave halfway through the game. He says Howie sort of mentioned it last night. George feels BB6 are much stronger than anyone else, but the woman tell him they only have the numbers and aren't stronger than others in the house.

George likes James. He feels he is sticking with BB6 only as long as it benefits himself. Kaysar is the leader.

Danielle is tell the woman that Janelle is a badaxx and if you go after her, you need to make sure she is leaving.

Nakomis says you could never see her and Janelle being friends outside the house, but Janelle tries to come around her like they are friends. Is that bad?

07-10-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

I just got thru watching the videos from the Kaysar/Janelle/Howie strategy session. Now listening to Danielle and Nakomis - the BB6ers are in serious trouble. Nakomis and Danielle are both onto them big time. They are making sense about the way the game will go and that the game really doesnt start for good until Thursday.

there is some sort of lock down in 10 min james sais - or was he just joking.

07-10-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
It is so funny that George thinks he's in tight with Danielle and Nakomis. He just asks if Diane is with them too.

07-10-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Will/Boogie talk. This is where their minds are at. A good bit of this we heard before, but some new stuff.

Boogie tells Will that Nakomis/Diane want to save Alison.

Alison will get rid of Janelle if she gets HOH. Danielle won't tell them who she will target.

Erika will vote to out Alison.

Boogie says Diane & Nakomis will do whatever they want. He said he owns Nakomis. They hate BB6 and don't trust Danielle.

Will thinks Marcellas and Danielle are together.

They wonder if joining with BB6 to form a superpower is right. This is just for the vote this week.

Will wants Marcellas on their side & Boogie says he'll tell him BB6 said he's a floater.

W/B feel they can't toss competitions.

Will can't handle how much James brags. (neither can I)

Will is convinced he is the most dangerous player because he's not afraid to go home.

They are afraid the vote will be a tie because they don't know what happens then.

The only person I didn't hear mention was Jase. Strange.

07-10-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

I have been watching them for a long time. They are really thinking about a lot of different ways to go. they are definately not with BB6 crew.

They did mention Jase and he also wants BB6 out.

They are not afraid of a tie - they are wondering if they should split their vote and cause a tie. Boogie went to see what wuold happen.

they really want a Will/Boogie/Nakomis/Diane F4

Boogie wants to save Alison because Alison is all over going after BB6 and that would keep them safe.

More great conversations - - They basically called Howie out when he said that the B6 crew had not talked any strategy yet - (Howie btw is a horrible lier). It seems like the push is going toward Danielle.

Lots of talk between Will/Mike/Howie/and then Jase.

Most feel Danielle has more friends and would be more threatening - - and Janelle walks into the room.

They are predicting that BB will be brining back into the home the people from their season they hooked up with.

07-10-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
The people they hooked up with? What is that supposed to mean?

07-10-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
The people they hooked up with on the show, like Janelle's Michael and Will's Shannon.

07-10-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
And Drew for Diane? Wouldn't THAT be a riot!

07-10-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

Krista for Boogie

This was a fun idea until I thought of Holly. My ears can't take that voice again.

07-10-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Holly? Please, don't even say that name. I would have to quit watching all together if she was to come back. I like Jase much better without her.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
If Will/Boogie/Nak/Di are the F4 the show is going to suck. Right now these hamsters suck...nothing exciting going on.

I read in previous posts that Di is bashing Janelle for being a cocktail waitress...Di is/was a waitress too. And I guarantee that the place Janelle works in Miami is a heck of a lot nicer than ANY place she has worked in the Northern KY/Greater Cincy area (where she is from). I have been to the Cincy area many times it is not as tony as Miami

attn Di: remember that thing about glass houses?? Stop bashing Janey for plastic surgery and hair extensions. You could use a little cosmetic dentistry...maybe you can get a number from Jany. There is nothing wrong with Jany's enhancements. Nobody would be saying anything about it if she were an actress. Go Jany!

07-10-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Boogie gave Marcellas the hard sell about changing his vote to Danielle. Everyone wants to get a couple of BB6 out before sequester.

After Boogie left Marcellas asked Jase what he thought. Jase said it was a good move to get out BB6. Alison will target Janelle and make is easier to get rid of the 4. Marcellas said he doesn't want to go against them and be played by Will, but will have to go with the majority vote. He also realizes it is smart to get rid of BB6.

Then he said him and Jase are not on anyone's hit list. Jase said "it's you and me Marcellas". Marcellas took that as Jase wanted to align with him, which I don't think it's what he meant. Then he startd talking about it being a good plan because Jase can hang out with the guys and Marcellas will hang out with the girls. Jase put his head down on the bed and didn't answer.

Then they left the bedroom. Jase was behind Marcellas doing a funny little dance behind his back.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "POV question"
One site is saying the the veto ceremony occurred and Janey took (or was thinking about taking) Dani off and put up Boogie to make sure Ali gets voted off. Did this happen? Has the veto ceremony happened yet?

Thanks!

07-10-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
35. "RE: POV question"
The veto ceremony was yesterday and Janelle didn't use it.

07-10-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Janelle and James are playing chess and talking about who they trust and don't trust.

Janelle said Howie is in love with Will and James agreed. Then Janelle said Howie was sleeping in bed with Will and was aroused. They both laughed and she said you'd think he would be embarrased, but he wasn't.

We have our first love match of BB7.

07-10-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Boogie talked to Erika about voting off Danielle. He gave her the same line about needing to get rid of BB6, how she'd be safe next week because him & Will will be targeted and mostly how her being associated with BB6 could target her because that side will be outnumbered.

Now Nakomis is selling the deal to George. He is considering it, but is afraid of someone, Danielle I guess, finding out he voted her out. He also said that James told him if someone backdoored him, he'd throw them off the balcony. George is afraid he would do it. Nakomis is TRYING to explain that BB would step in before something happened, but George isn't convinced because James is a big guy.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-10-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
"but George isn't convinced because James is a big guy."

OMG that's funny......

07-10-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Alison and Ericka are bonding so Alison can get her vote. She keeps saying how sorry she was for all the mean things she said about Ericka and how horrible she felt about the things she did during the game when the show was over.

She said she was sad because all the others years have close friendships in the house, like Will/Boogie and BB6, even BB3. As she said Marcellas and Danielle don't like each other, but they are both black, so that is their bond. (huh?) But she was sad because Ericka hated her. (Poor little Alison. I hope Ericka is wearing her hip boots.)

She suggested her and Ericka play both sides so they will be safe.

Besides George being worried that James will kill him, he is also concerned about why Jase's camo stuff was in George's bag. As George says, camo means hide so that could be a clue to something. (Is George related to the Hanlons from Treasure Hunters?) Somehow Nakomis was able to keep a straight face.

07-10-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
Ericka talks to Kaysar about her wanting to keep Alison. Kaysar asks if Ericka thinks Alison will come after her and she says yes, so Kaysar asks why she would keep her. Ericka gets all confused and find Marcellas.

Marcellas has a plan than him and Ericka help get rid of Howie and James to break up BB6 and then team up with Janelle and Kaysar. They are trying to find time to talk to Janelle about it and convince her that Howie is dragging her down. So now Marcellas wants to team up with Ericka the BB6 version of Amber?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
What's going on? Have they had the hamsters on lockdown for the past couple of hours or what?

A gift from Cygnus!

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
I had an idea. Has anyone thought of the possibility since this is an All-star season that maybe there is a mole in the house?

HA HA HA Im in the HOUSE!!!! LET THE MEN GET NAKED!!!

07-11-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
>I had an idea. Has anyone
>thought of the possibility since
>this is an All-star season
>that maybe there is a
>mole in the house?
>
>
>
>
>HA HA HA Im in the
>HOUSE!!!! LET THE MEN GET
>NAKED!!!

That is so weird that you said that, because just the other day one of my friends at another BB site said that he had heard that Dr. Will was going into the house to be a mole for SeeBS. He said that he heard that there was actually 2 moles going into the house and their mission was to divide the house up with each of them being on a different side. Now, I don't have a clue where he got this from and don't know if there is any truth to it, but I thought you might find it interesting.

07-11-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
I thought I was going to sleep, but I can't.

Janelle is in HOH with Marcellas and Ericka. He is begging her to agree that he should vote out Danielle. Ericka keeps flipping and saying she'll do whatever the house wants. She seems to be more afraid of Alison staying, but is afraid of geting singled out by the others.

Janelle seems ticked that Marcellas has changed his mind. He keeps trying to convince her that Danielle and James are together and will work to get the other BB6ers out. Marcellas said he wishes Janelle would have used the veto to save Alison and put James up in her place. Yeah, that would have happened.

He told Janelle that he'd never ask her not to vote out Alison because she is her nemesis and she can't ask him not to vote out Danielle.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Live Feed Monday 7/10"
For those of you wondering, here is a recap of the 10 minuites. from Jokers. I do not have the Live Feeds, but I am seriously thinking about getting them.

9:47 PM BBT Marc- I think James playin both sides...1st he wanted her gone now he wants her to stay... - Hippiebitch
you feel like Alli comin after you I know Dani comin after me
Janie- she not gonna win
Marc- I know I would never vote against you and if I won veto Id take ya off
Janie- Alli could easily win HOH dontcha think Erica
Erica Id protect you I told you I would
Janie- Ill do what the house wants to do noone wants to be in minority
Marc - wish ya had used that veto and pout James and Dani up
Janie- I didnt know what to do with it
Marc- Dani is crazy
Janie- I think its more dangerous to keep Alli in yhe house...it is
Marc- Girl ya creepin me out
Janie- I have real good instincts about this
Marc- James lied twice he lied about the Dani thing he threw her undert the train I can sarcifice here here and save here there
Janie- do ya think James thought he was goin up I didnt talk to him for noms
Marc- he the weakest of the 4

9:47 PM BBT James says that work told him they would be putting on the live feeds while he was gone, he tried to explain that the feeds are not edited. NT - Faxedit

9:49 PM BBT BB: Marc please do not obstruct your mic NT - JANlE_ROX

9:50 PM BBT Erika: "I'll do whatever you want". Marc: "I cannot ask you to not vote for Ali, she is your nemesis but you cannot ask me to not vote for Dani" NT - Jillio71

9:56 PM BBT Janie- how do ya think CG is voting? Oh Gawd!!!! Marc crazy yokel Im cooking for everyone thing Im gonna ask him NT - Hippiebitch

9:57 PM BBT Marc- I feel like if I talk strat from him Ill have to baby sit him from thenen on NT - Hippiebitch

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Live Feed Update"
This a recap from 10:00-10:30 from Jokers, I do not have the Live Feeds though.

10:03 PM BBT Marc- can we intercom down to one of those bitches to bring me a 7 up!!! NT - Hippiebitch

10:03 PM BBT Marc: Can we intercom downstairs & have one of those b*tches bring me a 7-up NT - JANlE_ROX

10:03 PM BBT Janie, Erika, and Marc talking strat in HOH *looong, whole conversation so far* - soupmonster
J: E, you gonna vote out Alison?
E: What's the consensus of the house.
M: We can't tell. She's freaked, though.
J: I had a bad dream today about Ali.
E: What do you think?
J: I think we should just get rid of Ali. It stops the whole consipracy if there is one, and she's a better competitor. Don't you think so, E?
E: Honestly, it makes me very nervous to have her in this house.
J: Me too. She told James today that she's coming after me, you, and Kaysar.
M: To me I don't believe that. Why would she tell him that?
J: Because she's trying to get James to get her to stsay. She's telling him she has the numbers.
M: But why would she tell him that when she knows he's with Dani.
J: She doesn't know that. People don't think that James is.. that we don't trust him completely.
M: I think James is playing the middle. He runs in here first and says "Dani has to go, Dani has to go". Now he's saying to keep here. I can't vote for Dani to stay in this house. She is my Ali. You feel Ali is coming after you, but I KNOW Dani will come after me.
J: But Dani isn't gonna get HOH.
M: It's a long shot to say anyone is gonna win HOH. If I won the veto, I would vote you off.
J: But Marc, Ali can potentially win HOH next week. She can put me and James up.
M: And James would go before you.
J: No, I would go.
E: I don't know about that. I think they would let James go before you. That's just my gut. Nobody has said anything to me, but that's my gut.
M: And I wanna protect you.
E: I do too, I told you I would.
J: But you guys will vote Dani out over Ali.
E: I'll do whatever the house wants to do. I don't wanna be in the minority.
M: Me nieither. Whatever happens has to be like *slaps hand*.
J: Kay, Howie, and James will vote Ali out.
M: Why would James come in here saying Dani has to go and then keep him?
J: Because she was going after him.
M: I wish you would have used the veto and put James and Dani up.
J: I didn't know what to do with it.
M: that's the thing, everything changes so quickly around here. And Dani is now acting crazy. Have you noticed she's acting different tonight?
E: She hasn't said anything to me. We were talking but nothing about BB>
M: She has the crazy eye tonight.
J: I think it's more dangerous to keep Ali in the house. It is.
M: You're creeping it out.
J: I have really good instincts about this, and I'm serious. She thinks that James and I aren't getting along.
M: She's not that stupid. James is lying. James has lied twice. He liked about the Dani thing. He didn't lie about it, but he did it to save his #####. He knew there was a possibility that he would go up, so he threw Dani under the train. He thought he could sacrifice her here and save her here.
J: See, i don't know.. do you think James thought he was going up? I didn't talk to him for nominations, but.
M: He's the weakest link out of the four.
J: He was thinking maybe Jase would make me sacrifice someone from my season
M: Yeah.
J: We'll never know.
M: You're not gonna get a straight answer out of anybody. And even if you do, it just exposes these crazy layers of stuff. James is filtering everything you say back to Dani.
J: If James wants to make himself a huge target by hanging out with Dani, whatever.
M; He won't hang out with her out in the open. I don't get why he would be pushing for her to go, and then change mid stream and say that it should be Ali.
J: First of all, we were gonna nominate CG and Dani. But then we found out that Ali was behind the plan, too, so Jase was like "let's just nominate Ali too". So I thought "okay, sweet". Then we got to thinking who the bigger threat is. Ali has the potential to win a lot. Physically she's really good. She'd be harder to get out of the house towards the end. And I think Ali has potential to kind of buddy up with Boogie and Will because they see her as a strong competitor and know she can win competitions.

BB: Marc, please do not obstruct your microphone.

E: This still is a television show we're shooting here.
J: Sorry, BB!
M: I'm not sorry!

E: Well, I'll do whatever you guys wanna do.
M: I can't ask you not to vote for Ali. She's your nemesis. In turn, you can't ask me not to vote for Dani. She's your Ali right now for me.
E: The thing is the thought of her getting HOH.. the chances she would put you up are pretty slim, I would think.
J: Besides, Dani isn't going to go after you, Marc. She already said that.
M: I just want her to go hooome. She shouldn't be here, she wasn't supposed to come! I keep saying that like that's some thing. Like it's a justification.
J: Not only that, but Ali is kind of buddy buddy with Di and Nak, too.
M: Do you think Di and Nak would go after you, or go after Will and Boogie?
J: They're not going after Will and Boogie. Nak would, not Diane. No way.
M: I don't think Di is that fooled and charmed by Boogie or Will. Oh god, I feel like we've been talking about this for six years, and it's been six days. I just want it to be done. We're all looking at each other like.. what the hell do we do?
E: This is a tough one. This is a hard week. I'd love them both to be gone, but I can't have that. Do we have to vote tomorrow?
J: No, Wednesday.
M: Argh. I swear, if Dani stays and it turns around to bite me in the #####, you cost me money.
J: She's not coming after you, she's coming after me and Kay.
M: Dani is coming after me now because her whole thing has been exposed. If she comes after the major players, it's like.. oh, she's going after the major players. If she goes after me it's like a free week for her.
J: No. I don't think Dani would do anything bad to you again. It will just make her look worse.
M: No, she hates me.
J: She won't do anything to you, Marc.
M: I just want it to be like "this is what I'm doing, mind your own damn business". *laughs* This is like beach blanket BB. Everyone is working their shorts, and I'm playing the bongos! (He is hitting a big pillow like a drum) But if there is ever a rolling black out, find some place you can lock the door and pray for dawn.

J: How do you think CG is voting?
M: Oh, God. I am incapable.. I had him today. We were the only two people in the house together, it was perfect. I just kept wanting to say it, but I couldn't do it. He has this crazy "I'm cooking for everyone" thing, and I just wanted to ask him. I'm going to ask him.
J: You are?
M: Doesn't Howie know? Isn't Howie his pal?
J: No! Are you kidding me?
M: I feel like if I say to him something like that to him, then from that point on I have to babysit him. He will think that I will talk strategy with him from that point on. And it's like "dude, I can't talk strat with you because I'd put you up in a second". Whatever. Every time I even mention anything, all I'm getting from people is that they're both huge competitors. That's what I got from Di. I'm like "that's not an answer". Even Howie gave me that the other day. I was like "are you gonna give me that?" I'm sitting here every moment with Janie and you're gonna give me that? Thanks, Howie. Rock out with your cock out. Everybody is just going to be like "shut up".
J: How do you think Nak is voting? Yeah, Howie told me everyone in the house is saying the same thing. Nobody is really talking, just asking. Like Di asked him that. And Boogie and Will have been asking Howie, too.
M: They won't ask me anything. They're playing their reindeer games, I guess. We're over thinking this. We just have to vote the way our hearts are telling us to vote, and let the chips fall where they lay. Then protect each other from that point.
J: If Ali gets HOH next week and I get nominated, I'll be so bad. It's *****.
E: It'll probably be me and you. I think she thinks that I had something to do with her nomination.
M: Jase knows so much. How does he know so much?
J: Cause Ali talks to him.
M: That makes no sense. He is part of the four.
J: We decided we would get rid of Ali.
M: Ask James if he will vote to get rid of Dani as a test. I just wanna see what would happen. Is that stupid? Did I just hatch a plan that was stupid? The internet feeders are like "yes". I just think.. he has Dani.
J: So let's take care of it next week.
M: That's what happens, you keep pushing it off until they're there in the end, and I won't come back to vote. I'll be in Mexico.

E: So let's break it down. What are the advantages of keeping Ali?
J: None. Ali is gonna win HOH if she stays.
M: I wish somebody would say Marc is gonna win HOH and speak it like that. There's twelve people competiting for it.
J: Advantages of keeping Dani.. she has no one, she is bad at competitions. We can beat her. She is not up to par with us. Besides that, Ali is playing very nice, she is playing the sweet girl right now.

10:10 PM BBT kayser walks to hoh room and tells marc kayser will tells us what to do - HouAstros kayser walks in and marc asked kayser did you come looking for erika and he says yeah and then jani looks at him and takes out her headband and fixes her hair.

10:12 PM BBT Kayser arrives...Janie asks him the consensus...... - Hippiebitch Kayser says consensus still Alli
Marc whines hes scared
Kayser- she'll go next week
Kays- James is Dani's plan B right
Jani- I dunno we dunno what James is doin
Marc- to say that your the 4...ya should have a better reign on your boy
Janie-Bring him up here
Kays says Dani said George promised her his vote!
Marc- Call this ##### up here lets see whats goin on ...she told you that???
Jan- Nak said she was voting out Alli
Marc remembers her sayin that
Kays- so whatcha wanna do
Janie- Alli

10:14 PM BBT Janie- what if other side is sticking together...do we really wanna deal with that? NT - Hippiebitch

10:18 PM BBT Ooh, apparently Howie told Janelle that Will tried to make an alliance with Howie... - AcousticGrrrl Janelle, Erika, Marcellas, and Kaysar are in the HOH room discussing who to leave. Janelle and Kaysar want Ali gone. Marcellas wants Danielle gone. Erika is very quiet (ed: maybe because of the plan she had hatched with Ali earlier today). They discussed Will being a threat, Kaysar isn't sure they're actually plotting and Janelle says he tried to align with Howie.

10:20 PM BBT Marc clicking his tongue....FINE!!!!...Erica- I just dont wanna be with Majority NT - Hippiebitch

10:21 PM BBT Marc is bouncing on the bed whining pounding fists on his knees in a fit !!!!(CLASSIC!!!) NT - Hippiebitch

10:22 PM BBT Janelle to Erika: Don't you think Alison would put me up? - AcousticGrrrl (Ali told Erika that she would put up Janelle to Erika's face today) Erika pauses for a long time and says "Well you did put her up. If only for that reason, she could."

10:22 PM BBT Kays- Dani playin this changed woman game...I say Dani now...Alli next week and we'll see from there...Janie- me too.....silence NT - Hippiebitch

10:23 PM BBT Marc- I wanna see Dani gone tomorrow but your tellin me its not gonna happen and shut the ***** up NT - Hippiebitch

10:24 PM BBT Marc- next week Di and Nak go after Howie and Im stuck with Dani ...and I cast a vote in her favor NT - Hippiebitch

10:25 PM BBT Kays- Alli poses a clear threat to JKanie..Dani a clear threat to you how do you go? NT - Hippiebitch

10:25 PM BBT LOL, Marc is fired up - AcousticGrrrl "I have to chance to get rid of someone who did me dirt, someone who told me I didnt deserve the money as much as jason and I'm not taking it?! What if jennifer were here who did you wrong, you wouldnt take her out?! Does this sound crazy to anyone else in this room?"

Janelle silently looks at him...

He wants Danielle gone so, so bad.

10:26 PM BBT Marc I cant believe Im gonna do this...IM GONNA CRY imgonnacryimgonnacry...Janie Thank you MARCI!!!! NT - Hippiebitch

10:27 PM BBT Janie- Im just a buum blonde!! Marc snidely-Im just a buxom blonde everyone Laughing relieved NT - Hippiebitch

10:28 PM BBT Janie brought Kay in the HOH and asked him if he's voting for Ali. Kay: Yes. - BBWannabe Kay trying to reason with marc. Janelle knows exactly that Ali has booger and will's vote and kay is confirming this.
Janelle wants to bring CG up to the room to see where he stands and Marci freaking out about it.
Kay is saying that Dani told him that CG is voting to keep in Dani.
Marci keeps asking: Did she tell you that????
Janelle: Nak is pissed about Ali putting her name in on her plan to keep her.
Marc is agreeing and covering the story again that Nak wasn't happy at all with Ali.
Kay: What does everyone want
Jan: Ali out
Marc: ...I want Dani out. She stabbed me in the back. She'll be coming after me. I won't campaign to keep her (Ali).
Jan: If CG votes for Dani to stay in, then it's a tie.
Erika: They (??) asked how the tie breaker will work and BB said that they are not going to disclose it.
Janelle: Will boogie and Diane are a three-some. Will and Boogie are with Nak and Diane right now
(ed comment: Janelle's got Will and Booger figured out)
Kay: She's going up next week (Dani), Booger and Will aren't scheming yet
They're being clowns
Janelle: Yes they are! They're trying to make a deal with Howie
Now Marci is flopping back and forth. he wants Dani, Will, CG, and then Ali in that order
Kay: You can't keep Ali in that long
Marc: She's not winning the vetos
Kay: That's because she bashed her head
(Kay seems to be frustrated with Marci and Erika hasn't said a word)
Marc: You put up the wrong people
Jane: Who would you have put up (to Marc)
Erika: Everyone's a strong player. I'll go with the minority
Marc: Dani's jugglar (sp?) is exposed and I can't believe that I wouldn't go after it. She's a demon
Kay is trying to make some sense in the matter talking about Ali's work outs.
Jane: Logically, she (Ali) would come after me anyway
Erika: You put her up, and for any other reason...
Marc: I can't believe that you are convinced that she's going to win HOH
Will and Boogie started working out the second they got her.
Kay: But their not on the block. Alison is playing the "I've changed" card
We need to take out Ali this week.
Erika: I agree
Kay: You rather see Dani out
Marc: Yes, but you're telling me to shut the hell up. It first went that we're going to get out Dani becaues she started the plan and then now we're switching because Ali had something to do with it. (He keeps going on and on trying to convince them that Dani should go).
Marc: Dani set at the hot tub and told me that I wasn't deserving to win the money on BB3. Now I have the chance to do to her what Jen did to you last season...
Kay: I'm all for taking either out. Both got 2nd place in their season, their manipulative...
Erika: I keep going back and forth in my head
Marc: If you tell me to vote out Ali, I'll do it.
(marc freeking out after he said that)
Jane: I love you Marci!
Marc: You wouldn't be a threat if you didn't have all these people around you trying to protect you.
Jane: I'm just a buxom blonde
Erika; I just want a good person to win this game

Posting...

10:29 PM BBT Kay brings up that Alison has a photographic memory and that she's working out like crazy... - BBWannabe They are both devious, but Alison is a tad more devious than Dani.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •