The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP 8 discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wordman68 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wordman68 Click to send private message to wordman68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP 8 discussion"
It looks like Ogakor is in control now, so it looks like another Kucha is on the chopping block. Just like Keith was determined to win the IC because he was so vulnerable, now we will see the same from all 4 Kuchas. What will the IC be? everyone keeps using physical strength as a big IC threat, but I think MB will level the playing field for people like Rodger and Lis with some more mental challenges, probably in EP 8. Does anyone know what EP 8 IC is? Remember S1 Kelly kept winning, and some of those were memory challenges, like the island lore video-tape, and the how well did you know your other tribe mates one. That may put an outsider like Nick at a disadvantage, or Alicia, who got by the Q & A IC earlier by the skin of her teeth. As far as any cross alliances, I could see Lis and Rodger trying to side up with other nice guys Keith and Tina possibly, but the only thing I am really struggling with right now is the title "Friends?"
By all rights, it should be a straight Kucha roast by Ogakor, so what is the title hinting at ?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Titles EP1-8 Krautboy 03-09-01 1
 Taking the bullet for the tribe Prairie Lace 03-09-01 2
   RE: Taking the bullet for the tribe Kokoro 03-10-01 3
 RE: EP 8 discussion wordman68 03-11-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-01, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Titles EP1-8"
Does anyone know the titles of the previous episodes. I remember "Trial by Fire" came true and was a definate clue. Maybe if we go back and assess their merit we could use the title "Friends?" to our advantage in forcasting the EP8 outcome.

Prairie Lace 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prairie%20Lace Click to send private message to Prairie%20Lace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Taking the bullet for the tribe"

Both Tina and Colby took the bullet for the tribe. If you remember - Colby said that they had to give the other tribe a target, so he was making himself look like a target. Therefore moving suspicion away from Jeri. He wanted Kucha to think that it was him rather than Jeri and Keith that accumulated votes in the previous tribal councils. Kucha already knew that Keith was an outsider, so he HAD to win the immunity to avoid being the target - Tina gave it to him. So between the 2 of them (Colby and Tina) they actually won the tribal council vote for Ogakor. The only time that Colby previously split from Jeri was when he disagreed with the pecking order. This time they did not disagree, and the whole tribe knew they had to vote for Jeff, and somehow avoid having Kucha vote for Jeri or Keith.

This shows that Ogakor probably has more team/alliance misdirection savy than Kucha. From this I would say that at least one more Kucha goes before any Ogakor goes. Once they have a 2 person lead, scari Jeri may take a dive if Keith still has it in for her and turns on his own tribe with Tina or Colby to assure that Jeri does not win. But in my opinion these people are too smart to try that next week and bring the numbers even in both tribes again.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-10-01, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Taking the bullet for the tribe"
<<Kucha already knew that Keith was an outsider, so he HAD to win the immunity to avoid being the target>>

Actually....no. They tried to pull some kind of stupid Gretchen vote and had Colby pegged way before the IC.

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

wordman68 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wordman68 Click to send private message to wordman68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP 8 discussion"
I have seen some trailers for next weeks Ep and there is a shot of 8 of the tribe all walking together....possibly returning from RC ? Who is missing ? i have all accounted for except i am not sure about person far left in front. either Lis or Alicia...and the person 2nd to left in back...either Lis or Tina.
I say whoever is missing is the RC winner this week. Who is it ?
Has anyone else seen this shot? Aja has posted it on SS board.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •