The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pancakes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pancakes"
Try this:

(I don't measure, so I'll try to be accurate here--)

--2 or 3 cups of Any Old Pancake Mix
--3 eggs (those are easy to measure)
--2 tibbles vegetable oil
--1 tibble sugar
--2 tisps nutmeg
--1 cup sour cream
--heavy whipping cream (small carton, you won't need all of it)

Throw whatever else you want in there too;

Mix everything together, adding the whipping cream to create the desired consistency. Should remain fairly thick. Griddle them up in sizzling butter, of course. Makes 4 giant fluffy pancakes.

Serve with bacon of course.

I just made up this recipe today. They are for you, Tech! I even named them after you. Tech's Pancakes. With love from your oogy friend, ShaWheezer.

WHEEZE

You will be called Best Cook for these, I promise!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE:Tech's Pancakes ashleybfogg 10-11-03 1
   RE:Tech's Pancakes Drive My Car 10-11-03 2
       RE:Tech's Pancakes Sophie 10-11-03 3
 RE: Pancakes AugustGirl 10-11-03 4
 RE: Pancakes J Slice 10-11-03 5
   RE: Pancakes ashleybfogg 10-11-03 6
       RE: Pancakes TechNoir 10-11-03 7
           There's always... IceCat 10-11-03 8
               RE: There's always... Drive My Car 10-11-03 9
           hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so sorry ashleybfogg 10-11-03 12
               RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so so... Drive My Car 10-11-03 13
                   RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so so... ashleybfogg 10-11-03 15
                   RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so so... J Slice 10-11-03 16
                       RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so so... ashleybfogg 10-11-03 17
       RE: Pancakes Wheezy 10-11-03 10
           HELP! Drive My Car 10-11-03 11
               SEE! DataShark 10-11-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE:Tech's Pancakes"
gee thanks, Wheezy. I was gonna have a stupid healthy b-fast, but since my honey was going out anyway, I read him your recipe! He's a chef and we'll see what he comes back with... bacon. Pancakes and bacon. mmmm. I wonder if anyone has ever called you a delightfully bad influence?

ashlet's revised b-fast menu: pancakes, bacon double cappucino, bacon.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE:Tech's Pancakes"

You know what's good with Bacon?

More Bacon.

I had leftover Mexican Takeout from last night for breakfast. Yummy.

( hoping my jeans still fit)

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE:Tech's Pancakes"
I wasn't hungry when I woke up this morning so I ate toast w/ peanut butter and milk. Now I'm starving! Someone bring me breakfast to work...please!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pancakes"
Save me one Wheezy! I'll be right over.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pancakes"
WHY WHY WHY do you guys always talk about freakin' pancakes here?

Trauma-victim here... helloooo!

Thank you Ms. Slice, but I have to tell you that you are dangerous. - Technoir

10-11-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pancakes"
oh slice- there has to be some cheap student-catering pancake place in your near neighborhood! go on, indulge! my honey is a chef at UCSC and they have all the mmmmbreakfast goodies galore! of course, they are rated tops in UC student fare there - so of course, my honey doesn't want to cook on his day off - so I'm off to find pancakes and bacon - i blame Wheezy. bad, good, wonderful wheezy!!!

ashlet

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pancakes"
She really can't AB. I think you newer members missed the (hilarious) story of Slice's Pancake Trauma.

Here is the link: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=7061&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes#23

I'm sure after reading about her trauma you will understand and never mention PANCAKES again. (Truly, this is the hardest I have ever laughed on this board. Go. Go.)

Thanks for the pancakes Wheezer. There is little in the universe that isn't improved by some whipping cream.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "There's always..."
... womb for more pancakes!

10-11-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: There's always..."

I would just like to thank Ice Cat for the Beer in my sinuses.

*snort*

this is what I get for drinking Beer, and it isn't even good Canadian Beer either

10-11-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
12. "hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so sorry"
i really hahahaah apologize, to slice...
and that is one of the funniest things,,,
really soorry..
ashlet

10-11-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so sorry"
Psssst Ashlet, see what I mean about inside jokes? We all are willing to share when a referance to an old one comes up.

The pancake thing is a classic, Sorry Slice, but you have to admit it's funny as hell.

10-11-03, 07:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so sorry"
gee, growing up here, i was in on some 'celebration rituals' by my friends for their daughters, (to counteract the "hide and shoosh" methods our moms used). I'm sure there were embarrasing moments, but nobody ever did anything as horrible at that!!! it's just so funny!! hahahah sorry slice, i can't help it - thanks for including me- hahahaha - i have to share this one with some of my new age friends-hahahaah...

ok Buggy- i'm watching the race now - i think my team is better!!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so sorry"
I fully admit, it's funny as hell.

But still... traumatic.

Thank you Ms. Slice, but I have to tell you that you are dangerous. - Technoir

10-11-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: hahahahahaha oh...sorry...so sorry"
then you must move beyond - call 'em flapjacks! or something...
(my smile muscles are still hurting from this... just go get some and laugh you way through the meal... these guys will never stop talking about... flapjacks!)hahahahahaah

ashlet

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pancakes"

I take the blame for all of it!

Sorry Slicer. I musta missed that thread

WHEEZE

I have a lovely chicken corn chowder recipe that uses whipping cream too...may have to make that tomorrow.

10-11-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
11. "HELP!"
Hamsters are taunting me with Fat

DataShark 1395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DataShark Click to send private message to DataShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "SEE!"
What she does!

And you always make me apologize!

It was always the hamsters fault!

I'm not in trouble for missing the bar, am I?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •