The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Two weeks left?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

VWJennifer 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VWJennifer Click to send private message to VWJennifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Two weeks left?"
Did anyone notice that twice on the Jan 11th show Jill said they "only have 2 weeks left in the house" and that was why she didn't understand TJ's issue over the grocery shopping? How would they know they are graduating in two weeks? Are they both on "graduation watch" and I missed it?

Jennifer
If my life gets any more fun, I'm gonna have to quit!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Two weeks left? Angelbaby3782 01-11-06 1
   RE: Two weeks left? OklaBlue 01-11-06 2
 RE: Two weeks left? flexy633 01-11-06 3
   RE: Two weeks left? VWJennifer 01-12-06 4
       RE: Two weeks left? flexy633 01-12-06 5
 RE: Two weeks left? OklaBlue 01-12-06 6
   RE: Two weeks left? CLoftus 01-12-06 7
   RE: Two weeks left? CLoftus 01-12-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelbaby3782 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelbaby3782 Click to send private message to Angelbaby3782 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Two weeks left?"
i noticed that too. did you also notice how tj responded with "why do you keep saying two weeks..we dont know how long we're going to be here" maybe wishful thinking on jill's part....

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two weeks left?"
Jill said it three times today. First on the phone to Jessica, "I'll be leaving here shortly", second talking about TJ, "I'm not gonna be here much longer", and last with TJ, "We'll be gone in 2 weeks" when discussing their argument about shopping for food..."what does it matter?"

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Two weeks left?"
I found this on Reality TV Magazine website that describes what Starting Over is all about:

"Each woman is expected to reside in the "Staring Over" house for between six and twelve weeks, depending on the scope of her "project" and her rate of progress toward her goal."

Jill mentioned that they have been in there 9 weeks now. So, I suspect she believes they will both be graduated in the next two weeks judging by the rule of staying in the house for 6-12 weeks.

VWJennifer 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VWJennifer Click to send private message to VWJennifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Two weeks left?"
Well, that could explain it. I guess I was reading more into it than there was.

>Jill mentioned that they have been
>in there 9 weeks now.
> So, I suspect she
>believes they will both be
>graduated in the next two
>weeks judging by the rule
>of staying in the house
>for 6-12 weeks.

Jennifer
If my life gets any more fun, I'm gonna have to quit!!

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Two weeks left?"
So, now it makes me wonder if Lisa and Christina will also go soon since they've been in there just as long.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Two weeks left?"
On today's show (1-12) TJ was talking to Rhonda on the phone, "Jill's preparing for graduation".

No LC has told Jill yet on the show that she is graduating, but looks to be sure. Why are they dropping these hints now, never did that before?

I still think TJ will be gone first. She's done.

CLoftus 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLoftus Click to send private message to CLoftus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Two weeks left?"
i wondered also about that.
also it seems like they rarely show when they achieve one of their steps so they may be getting them off air and they know they have done 4 and are working on 5 maybe? just an idea?
it bothered me how allison kept saying that also! maybe they prepare them a bit so they can start making plans? who knows!

CLoftus 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLoftus Click to send private message to CLoftus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Two weeks left?"
seems like usually once they have a visitor they leave pretty quick after that so you may be right. tj may be leaving soon. she has never bothered me much until today and yesterday! she is on my last nerve!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •