The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feeds are back."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

WaterDrop 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterDrop Click to send private message to WaterDrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feeds are back."
The feeds are up. Is anyone else watching? I disappeared off the face of the earth for a few months, but BB sucked me in and made me come back. Kinda sad, isn’t it? Anyway, I should be working on my thesis, but I'm watching the feeds instead.

James is with Janelle in a bedroom with Jase. They’re talking about Howie…trash talking how he knocks himself out of competitions. Now they’re in the kitchen eating cookies…all 4 cams on them, no sign of anyone else. Oh, Howie’s here. They’re talking about Kayser’s already been evicted. I’m confused. James says he sold Kayser out. I'm really confused.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-06-06 1
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-06-06 2
   RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-06-06 3
       RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-06-06 4
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 5
   RE: Feeds are back. oasisfan1994 07-07-06 6
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 7
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 8
   RE: Feeds are back. oasisfan1994 07-07-06 9
       RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 10
       RE: Feeds are back. FlamingCactusIT 07-07-06 11
           RE: Feeds are back. oasisfan1994 07-07-06 12
               RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 14
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 13
   RE: Feeds are back. countrygirl_29 07-07-06 17
 RE: Feeds are back. WaterDrop 07-07-06 15
   RE: Feeds are back. oasisfan1994 07-07-06 16
       RE: Feeds are back. Backster 07-07-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-06-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterDrop Click to send private message to WaterDrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feeds are back."
Marcellas has joined them in the kitchn. Another girl, too, but I don't know who. James is talking about him and Will being nominated.

Now we've got people outside...but I didn't watch anything before BB5, so I don't know who a bunch of these people are. It's Nakomis, Diane, Chicken George, and someone...They're talking about voting, but nobody's approached them b/c they can't decide until after the competition.

I promise I'll learn names soon.

07-06-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Feeds are back."
Nakomis and CGeorge are talking about how much they expect people to flip in the game. Everyone else is inside being overly loud about nothing important.

Now everyone's inside, but Nakomis and CG aren't staying in the kitchen with everyone else. (And by everyone, I mean everyone except Kayser, I think.)

Okay, Kayser wandered through, so that solves that mystery.

07-06-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Feeds are back."
Wait, I take that back. It might have been Will...it was a bad camera angle (I could only really see hair), and now it looks like it wasn't Kayser. I wish they'd show us the rest of the rooms.

I forgot about Will when I said "everyone" in the post before...sorry. I'm still trying to get my bearings back.

07-06-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Feeds are back."
Okay, now Kayser's definitely in the picture with a clear angle. I promise that I'm better at this once I figure out who people are...is anyone even reading this? I've got some time to kill, so I'll be here for a while, but I'm only going to update if something important happens.

07-07-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Feeds are back."
The HGs are talking about messing with the live feed watchers. They moved all the keys on the wall. Great. This is going to be tons of fun to try to follow if they keep it up all season.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-07-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feeds are back."
Thanks for all your updates. I don't get the live feeds but read as much as anybody will share out here.

ha ha im in the house!!!

07-07-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Feeds are back."
They broke out the alcohol, so this could get fun...but it won't because everyone already knows everyone, so they're having long conversations about watermelon instead of stories that have the potential to be interesting. The watermelon tastes like meat, apparently.

Why do I watch this again?

They're going to the hot tub. Someone isn't drinking so they can play chess. Someone else IS drinking so that they can play chess. All the girls sound the same to me.

Howie and James are offering their stipends up for BB to buy them alcohol b/c there's only two bottles of wine andenough beer for all the beer drinkers to have 2 each.

07-07-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Feeds are back."
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-06 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

They're going to shotgun beers to determine who gets the rest of the beer. Anyone who wants beer has to partake.

(As an aside, they have about every kind of beer imaginable. Also, the feed people haven't quite got the audio down yet. It keeps randomly switching to the wrong cameras.)

They're going to try to bargain with BB. They'll take some nights off of drinking if they get nights for getting drunk.

We're randomly getting the flame-like thing that is this year's FOTH on cam 4, but they're not shutting off the audio. They aren't talking about anything bad, either. I'm kind of weirded out by the flames for some reason...

Where's this drinking game??? Everyone's just hanging out at the kitchen counter talking about random crap and playing with a pen or something that was on the counter.

They're talking about the feeds and the 2 week trial and how boring they must be. They're right.

Okay, camera person...everyone is outside, yet all of my cameras are inside. This is a problem. I don't really need a closeup of the half-eaten watermelon, either.

07-07-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Feeds are back."
Your doing a great job with the updates. I wish I could hear them and see a hald eaten watermelon lol but my email account wont allow me to open a 24/7 feed for some reason.

07-07-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Feeds are back."
You're not missing anything right now. Everyoone's outside. Kayser and some girl is playing pool. CGeorge, Marcellas, Danielle, and Janelle are in the hot tub. Everyone else is sitting on the couch. They're talking about ways to get beer. The person in charge of cam 4 is getting FOTH happy, and it's annoying.

This is what you'd see:

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Feeds are back."
thanks for recapping the feeds. keep it up! loving the watermelon conversations.

07-07-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Feeds are back."
any idea when they will compete for the veto? it sucks we have to wait until tuesday for a show.

07-07-06, 00:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Feeds are back."
If I recall correctly, I think Saturday? I'm not positive, though. James was talking about the possibility of a veto competition tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that it was usually during the weekend. Someone else may be able to answer this more definitively...

07-07-06, 00:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Feeds are back."
The camera people are driving me crazy. Cam 4 is on the hot tub, but we've got cam 1&2 audio. Kayser likes California. Marcellas is talking loudly about something, but I can't tell what. They keep randomly giving us FOTH. The pool table may or may not be slanted. Who's the girl Kayser's playing pool with?? I really need to learn my hamsters...

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Feeds are back."
>The camera people are driving me
>crazy. Cam 4 is
>on the hot tub, but
>we've got cam 1&2 audio.
> Kayser likes California.
>Marcellas is talking loudly about
>something, but I can't tell
>what. They keep randomly
>giving us FOTH. The
>pool table may or may
>not be slanted. Who's
>the girl Kayser's playing pool
>with?? I really need
>to learn my hamsters...

It looks like he's playing pool with Erika.

Thanks for the updates.

07-07-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Feeds are back."
Alright, nobody's doing anything interesting, and I've got some stuff to do before bed tonight, so I'm going to quit for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting than today!

Goodnight!

07-07-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Feeds are back."
Thanks for all your updates. Have a good night

HA HA HA Im in the HOUSE!!!!

Backster 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Backster Click to send private message to Backster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Feeds are back."
"Marcellas is talking loudly about something, but I can't tell what."

I'm not sure we can blame the camera people for that

Thanks for the updates bud - yes, there certainly are people out there reading them!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •