The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I have been watching SO since Season 1 and I don't like the way the life coaches have been this season. What really gets me is their twisted ideas on marriage. Lisa (the new one) should be honored for sticking it out even when her husband cheated. There aren't enough people out there who can stick out a marriage. But instead, they called her a liar and an implied make-believe victim. That bugs me. It was painful just to watch that personal attack. How can something like that help Lisa? So what if she has always lived on his income. That's what most women her age did. I would love to see them empower her and help her to discover her personal value apart from him, but somehow I think they are going to go in a different direction. Who determines what direction they go in? It seems fairly obvious that it's not the women who lay their hearts out on the line. Did anyone notice that they wouldn't even let Lisa finish speaking at one point?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... SOAddikt 01-10-06 1
   RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... GoodnightLittleBear 01-10-06 2
       RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... kelb 01-10-06 3
           RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... GoodnightLittleBear 01-10-06 4
               RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... kelb 01-10-06 5
           RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... lovemydogdude 01-11-06 8
       RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... OklaBlue 01-11-06 6
           RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... Carn3 01-11-06 7
               RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... flexy633 01-11-06 10
           RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... lovemydogdude 01-11-06 9
 RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... Pixeltalk 01-13-06 11
   RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... GoodnightLittleBear 01-13-06 12
       RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... horsewhisperer 01-14-06 13
           RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... Kookachoo 01-14-06 14
 RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... Kattrikk 01-15-06 15
   RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... LisaPles 01-18-06 20
 RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... Labyrinth 01-15-06 16
 RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... rapecrisisvolunteer 01-17-06 17
   RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... vasharpmom 01-18-06 18
       RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... davidians 01-18-06 19
           RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... Reptillycus 01-19-06 21
 RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... 1mollymae2 01-19-06 22
   RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the ... dopeydwarf 01-19-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I agree that the LCs have been especially harsh and overly dramatic this season (WTF with IV falling on the floor?).

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-10-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I thought that the mocking of Lisa A by both LCs and the falling on the floor bit was overdramatic and immature. It's as if Rhonda and Iyanla get their sick jollies out of humiliating the houseguests. It reminds me of junior high, which is about where the LCs maturity levels are at. One of these days they are going to do it to the wrong houseguest who will not take it as well as Lisa A did.

01-10-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
"One of these days they are going to do it to the wrong houseguest who will not take it as well as Lisa A did. "

Wouldn't that be great! But you know if that were to happen, the producers would edit it in the LCs favor.

I'm surprised that haven't been sued. Karen from last season was so horribly depicted that one would think she would be fuming.

01-10-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Most likely they sign a contract agreeing that they cannot dispute the type of "therapy" they receive. I am waiting for the day a houseguest decks Rhonda. I have always thought she was a bit sadistic and I know I would not put up with that BS, cameras or no cameras. They acted thoroughly unprofessional today.

01-10-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I remember thinking in Seasons 1 & 2 that I would prefer Rhonda as a LC. I really liked her then, she seemed compassionate and innovative. She doesn't seem that way anymore. It's like she is angry. Maybe she is angry at the producers and because of her contract, she can't leave.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Scr#w the editing, I agree..if anyone was to stand up for themself they would never show it to us!!! I was saddened to see the LC's today..they truly are editing too much..not being authentic (as they would put it) If I were Lisa2 I would have been shocked, IY and Rhonda have been bad before but they didn't allow her time to share her story without belittling her before she could catch her breath. I would never trust this show. Disappointing cuz I never realized until now..

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Would love to see the falling down act and the whole overacted bit today on Saturday Night Live as a skit.

I wonder what would happen if someone walked out? They must be really f###ed up to take that "therapy".

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"

I agree, I thought today`s meeting when the new Lisa was trying to tell her story, the dramatics and downright mockery, interrupting her, was off the top, what with IV pretendiing to faint, like this was the very worse story she had ever heard told in the house. If I had been Lisa, I would have been very insulted and would have prob. just clammed up righ then and refused to tell anything else. And I dont like how they ask for the other Hg`s comments, when they have only just met, and heard her story-in between the snickering and whispering the LC`s were doing, right in front of her. What happened when they let the new HG tell her story without being made fun of, or started right in accusing her of something (like the comment made by IV in the confessional-"Something smells awful fishy in Denmark). I thought they were very rude and judgemental towards Lisa when she was trying to open up for the very first time, and I just wanted to yell at IV "Stop with all the drama, already"!! Looked like a bunch a junior high girls attacking the new girl trying to join in, if you ask me!

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I said the very same thing in another thread. I wanted to smack Rhonda and IV's faces! IV looked like a clown when she fell off the chair. Talk about overly dramatic!

Who knows, maybe Lisa did have a few things to say to them and it was edited out. I honestly don't know what I would have done. It has to be overwhelming being in group like that and having two LC's gang up on you. She looked like she was in shock!

After watching the LC's yesterday, I absolutely have no respect for either one of them at all. And they are an embarrassment to true Life Coaches across America. I cannot imagine having clients paying me $800-$1,000 a month and acting that way towards them. You know where they would tell me to go??? Not that you kiss your client's butt, however, you don't talk to them like that and make fun of them.

That would be like a personal trainer who is getting paid $50/hour telling his/her client, "You're a fat a**, don't lie to me, I know you ate that cupcake last night. Hee hee, you fatty, you'll never lose weight." I mean, come on!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Oh I'm sure if someone walked out they would edit the whole thing out..take 2-3 weeks off and show reruns to fill their gap till a new one made it past her initiation. Hmmmm makes ya wonder if that's not just what happened eh?

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Therapy isn't (shouldn't be) about saying, "There is something wrong with you." It is the way you are thinking or acting that is wrong. To me, Rhonda and Iyanla acted exactly the way they are trying to get the housemates NOT to do: mean, b----y, overly dramatic, flippant, etc.

Hate the sin, NOT the sinner!!!!

01-13-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
That's would be fine if they followed up their dramatics with an explaination but they don't. I sure didn't see the new Lisa being overdramatic or immature when IV took a dive for the floor or as IV and Rhonda whispered in each others ear like they were whispering about her. That was done that for the sake of the camera.

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
It sure was. Nothing like an LC compromising her integrity for the sake of show biz!!

Kookachoo 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kookachoo Click to send private message to Kookachoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
It was a scene straight out of that movie "Mean Girls". Quite a let-down observing "life coaches" mocking and berated someone like that. Both "coaches" should be ashamed of themselves.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
The woman's first day when she gets initiated.. er..I mean she tells her story is bad. It has gotten so much worse but it's always been bad. The BOR is also another time they love to do the high school girl thing against the woman at the podeum. What is the purpose? Are they trying to be like Dr. Phil with his wake-up calls? Not that I like watching him most of the time. But it's not just at these two events. There is just no regard for the ladies anymore.

Last year when Karen laid in the mud made me want to vomit so bad. That was the worst. That for me, beat Lisa's baby dress hands down. Even with Kim the other day, after she ripped the beating bad apart, Rhonda made her sit in it and she rubbed that crap all over her skin. Isn't there fiber glass in that material? YUCK. Is this really necessary? Argh.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
Even with Kim the other day, after she ripped the beating bad apart, Rhonda made her sit in it and she rubbed that crap all over her skin. Isn't there fiber glass in that material? YUCK. Is this really necessary? Argh.>

Yeah, I thought that, too. What next, make her ingest the stuff?

In regard to the LC's, I am really sick of Iyanla this season. She has some kind of attitude toward the new Lisa. I hated how she was being impatient and mean to her during her FIRST exercise. And yesterday's next-episode scenes showing Iyanla yelling at her, what the heck? How about treating the HG's with some kindness and respect?
Iyanla is really inconsistent and it is obvious to me that she plays favorites. How about how she sends Christina a special gift basket for no reason - as if she's done anything remarkable in her time at the house! Yet she yells in the face of a new houseguest on her first day.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-06 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-15-06 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

I don't like the LC's and their therapy. Would never go on the show and if I did (for some reason) would tell them to f*ck off probably within the first 24 hours.

HOWEVER.... when you wrote ---

> Lisa (the new
>one) should be honored for
>sticking it out even when
>her husband cheated. There
>aren't enough people out there
>who can stick out a
>marriage.

NuLisa wants to make out she is the victim. That she is the martyr. After living with my mother, the supreme martyr (every story she can top with a worse story about herself) and having a mother-in-law martyr, let me fill you in a bit about NuLisa.

NuLisa gets off on being the victim. She will keep herself in a loveless marriage (according to her she has not felt love for over 15 years), she will make her husband buy her expensive jewelery (notice the ring and the gold she was sporting at her first SO day?), she will tell him that she is divorcing him, but no, she'll stay with him after all.... all the time she will announce to the world how much SHE suffers.

Remember her line about why she didn't carry through on the divorce? Because it would hurt him. HAHAHA This lady has been hurting her husband since the affair! Over two decades ago!

What about the woman who had an illegitimate child - by NuLisa's husband? Do you think her life was easy in the 1970's having a child with no financial support from the biological dad? We all make choices and we live with them. NuLisa took the easy road and now wants a medal for her martyrdom? uh, no.

>So what if
>she has always lived on
>his income. That's what
>most women her age did.

Yeah, and you know what? It was a form of prostitution. It was just like the con of "honey sleep with me so you will get me a new washing machine." NuLisa stayed with hubby because she wanted the comfort and security that a marriage provided her. It had nothing to do with love.

NuLisa was so wrapped up in the facade of a happy marriage (admitted by HER), that her own son started drugs at age 12 and she never noticed. She probably was too busy shopping at the jewelry stores.

For a woman of her generation who wants to live with a cheater and then make him pay and pay and pay -- then she should have at least been a better mother and paid attention to what was going on under her nose! These women are the type who will let their husbands beat their children and then they shrug and say, "well where could I go?"

So I guess I am in a minority when I state that I have absolutely no respect for NuLisa.

rapecrisisvolunteer 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rapecrisisvolunteer Click to send private message to rapecrisisvolunteer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
>I have been watching SO since
>Season 1 and I don't
>like the way the life
>coaches have been this season.
> What really gets me
>is their twisted ideas on
>marriage. Lisa (the new
>one) should be honored for
>sticking it out even when
>her husband cheated. There
>aren't enough people out there
>who can stick out a
>marriage. But instead, they
>called her a liar and
>an implied make-believe victim.
>That bugs me. It
>was painful just to watch
>that personal attack. How
>can something like that help
>Lisa? So what if
>she has always lived on
>his income. That's what
>most women her age did.
> I would love to
>see them empower her and
>help her to discover her
>personal value apart from him,
>but somehow I think they
>are going to go in
>a different direction. Who
>determines what direction they go
>in? It seems fairly
>obvious that it's not the
>women who lay their hearts
>out on the line.
>Did anyone notice that they
>wouldn't even let Lisa finish
>speaking at one point?

I missed this show...but, I have noticed the LCs have been pretty blunt and rude sometimes. I don't like that, they're supposed to be there for the ladies, helping them feel loved, realize their potential, helping them improve self-esteem. It sounds like you understand the new Lisa more than the LCs do...maybe they'll need a more kind coach next season, if your schedule is free?

*HAVE A GREAT DAY!!*

vasharpmom 13 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vasharpmom Click to send private message to vasharpmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

Does anyone remember the Audrey episode?? I believe it was in season one. In any event, that is where I lost all credibility in the "life coaches". As Rhonda fawned over her favorite HG, the others were chastized as little children. Rhonda, of course, has total control over these womens lives (one F and you will be asked to leave the SO house). Rhonda has become lazy, expetcing that her reputation should preceed her. HA!!!!

davidians 15 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail davidians Click to send private message to davidians Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
all the LC's are doing is trying to wake the hg's up. There is a reason these women are in the house. And the LC's are determined to shine the light of truth upon them all. Seems like that can only help the hg's.

Reptillycus 12 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reptillycus Click to send private message to Reptillycus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I agree that the LCs are jumping on the newbies too fast and rudely. They are forgetting that these women just came into the house, and should let 5-6 days or less or more go by being gentle, so that the newbies will feel that they can trust the LCs. It's like making friends with a grown cat who has been hurt, you have to go a little slowly at first, then you can ramp it up.
I don't mean not giving them exercises, but just have the first few be a little slower and gentler. Then you can Rock their World, after they have gained a little trust.

1mollymae2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1mollymae2 Click to send private message to 1mollymae2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
I have been extremely upset that the new Lisa has been so personally attacked because she stayed home and took care of her children and did not get out of her marriage after her husband committed adultery. She has been likened to a parasite. She must be a strong woman to put up with such treatment. I, frankly, would have walked out the first day. Women of her age were not taught to leave their marriages either by family or religion. The women’s movement changed all of that. The thought was that if a man strayed…it was the women’s fault. Shame, shame. I have lost respect for Ms. VanZant in the manner she is handling being Lisa’s life coach. If the show wants to get tough…why don’t they get rid of the real parasite on the show… Lisa 1.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I'm sick of sick of seeing the LCs personal attacks"
With respect to Nulisa,I think the problem here is when one person blames the other for all their woes. That cannot be true. ( it negates the fact they we are freethinking individuals)
I get tired of seeing the lack of accountability in some of these HG. We all have the power to make choices. They may be influenced by someone, but the choices are their own.
I don't buy the "couldn't leave the husband for the kids' sake" crap. Gee, i divorced mine in the '80s. There is no stigma. I don't kinow how old she is, but it was okay to be divorced in the 70s..( The 60s were a little diffenent--this was a fairly new thing)
That woman blames everyone else for her demise (I know people like this--drive you nuts!!!) If it's not hubby, it's someone else--never them. They are poor little people.
Wait. She'll either admit it and fix it (doubtful) or start blaming people in the house for her choices.
It's coming.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •