The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cheryl's breakdown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iamforreal 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iamforreal Click to send private message to iamforreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cheryl's breakdown"
Cheryl is sooooo afraid of being real and so afraid of letting go of control. It makes me sick.

SHe got so defensive today at the board of review. I was so glad I called her on blaming Troy for her own infedility.

She is not ready to admit her own mistakes, and take responsibility for what she has done.

Why is she afraid to accept that she uses her son?
Why is she afraid to admit her responsibility in her own infedelity? Is she afraid of the "dirty car?"

I am curious to hear what you guys think.

s

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cheryl's breakdown Woo 09-28-05 1
   RE: Cheryl's breakdown iamforreal 09-28-05 2
       RE: Cheryl's breakdown sh33na 09-28-05 3
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown Aunt_Roni 09-28-05 4
 RE: Cheryl's breakdown JANE4351 09-28-05 5
 RE: Cheryl's breakdown kcoxe 09-28-05 6
   RE: Cheryl's breakdown jbordeaux 09-28-05 7
 RE: Cheryl's breakdown sneakpeek 09-28-05 8
   RE: Cheryl's breakdown arabella 09-29-05 9
       RE: Cheryl's breakdown sistasista 09-29-05 10
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown arabella 09-29-05 11
               RE: Cheryl's breakdown sneakpeek 09-29-05 13
       RE: Cheryl's breakdown iamforreal 09-29-05 12
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown kelb 09-29-05 15
               RE: Cheryl's breakdown iamforreal 09-29-05 17
 RE: Cheryl's breakdown Robin51 09-29-05 14
   RE: Cheryl's breakdown sistasista 09-29-05 16
       RE: Cheryl's breakdown sh33na 09-29-05 18
       RE: Cheryl's breakdown KATIESMUMMY 09-29-05 19
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown kelb 09-29-05 20
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown niecewasthere 09-29-05 23
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown niecewasthere 09-29-05 29
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown arabella 09-29-05 32
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown kcoxe 09-29-05 36
       RE: Cheryl's breakdown kelb 09-29-05 21
           RE: Cheryl's breakdown sistasista 09-29-05 22
               RE: Cheryl's breakdown iamforreal 09-29-05 24
                   RE: Cheryl's breakdown sistasista 09-29-05 25
               RE: Cheryl's breakdown jbordeaux 09-29-05 26
                   RE: Cheryl's breakdown sistasista 09-29-05 27
                       RE: Cheryl's breakdown jbordeaux 09-29-05 28
                           RE: Cheryl's breakdown SoulPeace 09-29-05 30
                       RE: Cheryl's breakdown curiousatsis 09-29-05 35
               RE: Cheryl's breakdown Shoe Diva 09-29-05 31
                   RE: Cheryl's breakdown arabella 09-29-05 33
                       RE: Cheryl's breakdown Shoe Diva 09-29-05 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Of course she's afraid. Who wants to REALLY see who they are, especially when you know deep down you are a mess. She's told herself the same lie (it's Troy's fault) for so long that right now she believes it. She can't see the truth. Give her a week or so...she'll crack.

09-28-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iamforreal Click to send private message to iamforreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I really really hope so.... Troy seems to love her so much. It is hard for Troy to stand up to her and even harder for her to admit what is going on... I guess ultimately, it all boils down to being genuine, not being a phoney and exposing your true self to your mate. WHY IS THAT SOOOO HARD???? Isn't that what we are all looking for in a relationship?

s

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

It is great when it happens, but I'm afraid it is rare. I think all of us at some point fear that if people really knew us they wouldn't like or accept us.

The trick is getting to the point where you don't give a flip what others think - you have to be ok with yourself. Most days I do it, but not all the time. *picks nose* (ED: "It" referring to being ok with m'self, not referring to picking my nose. ) Wouldn't it be great if we all could be our real selves all the time? *scratches butt*

They sure did get some needy couples, I'll give 'em that. I doubt any of them make it for the long haul, but if I had to bet it would be on Simon and Kaycie - and it wouldn't be a large wager.

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
_Leonard Cohen

Aunt_Roni 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aunt_Roni Click to send private message to Aunt_Roni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Sheena, I appreciate your courage to show your real self lol! Well done, well said!

JANE4351 83 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JANE4351 Click to send private message to JANE4351 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I knda feel that Cherly started crying, not because of a break down, but because she could not control the BOR with her Troy bashing.
Then she said that she went to anothers man's bed (that she met in a chat room), because she didn't have any skills? WHAT!!!!

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I found in my own life that it is SO FREEING to be honest about who you are , to yourself and to others. Frankly, I believe it is too much trouble to keep up some sort of charade. Accepting YOUR part in marital messes is very frustrating though when the other person won't or can't do the same. But... it all boils down to, you can only change yourself, be responsible for your own actions, and have control over only one person, yourself. The sooner you get that , the faster you will have peace.

jbordeaux 121 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbordeaux Click to send private message to jbordeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I hope that this is Cheryl's breakdown, before the break thru! The truth is out there now, she knows it and doesn't like it. I'm still pulling for her, it must be really hard to convince yourself that your not at fault, then have it pointed out the your just as guilty. Come on Cheryl ...just breath

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I feel a little different about Cheryl. I don't think she is hiding her real feelings. I think she really does believe in her heart that it's his fault. She is the perfect candidate for these life coaches. She needs someone to point out to her what her roll in all this was and that she was wrong to blame him. She feels very justified about it and she has never even considered that she was wrong. I think once she plays it all out in her head with the help of Rhonda, she will understand it and accept the blame.

arabella 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arabella Click to send private message to arabella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
BLAME????
All Cheryl has to take blame for is being the strong one who takes care of their son however she can, makes sure he is safe, who brings in the bacon AND cooks it, AND cleans up the mess, and who has a big enough heart not to tell all the truth and trash her husband on television while he sits at her elbow and cries (HE CRIES out of shame, not hurt) and lets his devoted and loving wife take the fall ALONE.
And as for Rhonda, both life coaches are welding peoples lives as daggars. They should be ashamed, too. To do what they are doing for ratings. Shame, shame. I wouldnt ask either of those women for help if I were drowning. In fact, if either lent a hand to help me, I'd bite them and rejoice at the chance to do it.
Arabella

sistasista 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sistasista Click to send private message to sistasista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
thanks arabella for the support for my sister. Funny how they stop the talk of his abuse of her and her having to call the police to stop him BEFORE she left huh? Also, as I stated earlier, his online chatting was soooo out of control that he was chatting for up to 18 hours a day to his cyber girlfriend, whom he did actually meet, and yet due to creative editing, he comes out smelling like a rose. Shame shame editors....there is a lot more to this story than is being told.

09-29-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arabella Click to send private message to arabella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
AND I DARE THE EDITORS TO TELL THE REAL TRUTH!!!!
Arabella

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Cheryl is to blame for her part in their problems. Right now, she gives the impression that it was all his fault. Two wrongs don't make a right. She cheated on him and there is no excuse for that. She needs to take responsibility for her actions. That is what the LC were trying to point out to her. She didn't have to jump in another guys bed just because her husband did something wrong. That's aldultry, but she thinks she is the victim.

09-29-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
huh???

what the??

Who DOESN'T bring home the bacon, cook it, clean and raise the children???

That does not give you an excuse to be a controling shrew. Let's face it... she has a lot of growth that she needs to do.... she has screwed up BIG TIME... making excuses DOES NOT HELP... I am glad the coaches are holding her accountable for her actions.

s

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Okay, I haven't seen anything that indicates Cheryl is a controlling shrew. They have barely shown those two and every time they do, it is with some kind of drama.

I do see Troy crying alot. That doesn't mean she's a controlling shrew either. Hell, he might be crying because his online honey dumped him.

Whatever!

09-29-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
LOL

Robin51 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Robin51 Click to send private message to Robin51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
>SHe got so defensive today at
>the board of review.
>I was so glad I
>called her on blaming Troy
>for her own infedility.
>
>She is not ready to admit
>her own mistakes, and take
>responsibility for what she has
>done.
>

Hi

I just have to say that Iyanla did a great job on catching Cheryl being a hypocrite at the board of review on yesterday's show!

Cheryl is mad at Troy chatting on line with other women when she supposedly cheated on her husband by going and moving in with another man?! What is that?!

I'm not saying that Troy was any less wrong in what he did, but Cheryl has no right to bring that up to him when she was unfaithful in her own right.

JMHO,

Robin

Robin

09-29-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sistasista Click to send private message to sistasista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
First, let me say that this indiscretion occurred eight years ago....EIGHT years ago and she was under the impression that they were on the show for his current chatting issues, since he was caught chatting again while Cheryl was in the hospital having a pacemaker put in. As a matter of fact, the only reason Troy agreed to come on the show was because he knew he had done wrong recently and to keep from dealing with it, he agreed to come on the show. You see, he was chatting for years, prior to her leaving him, then after she discovered it, she met a guy online who was *understanding* for her in her situation. She left after the violence occurred, because this guy offered her a place to stay. I am not saying it was right by any stretch of the imagination but it is what happened adn it can not be undone now.

Flash forward to now, she had heart problems, went into the hospital for surgery, and while recuperating, she finds out that Troy is chatting again. She confronted him and he agreed to come onto the show to get some help. Then, when he is there, he brings up the infidelity. She was blindsided by it since she had undergone over two years of therapy eight years ago to get through it and Troy was not there for her, but he said he had forgiven her. They had reconciled. So, yes, she is upset, and she was shocked by the "revelation" of her infidelity since she considered it a closed topic of some eight years ago. (or six after therapy).

She did not do something smart going to another mans house but for goodness sake, she FELT she had nowhere to go. She obviously did, however, she FELT she did not. I cannot make her feel anything, but she did have another place to go even if she did nto think so.

As for the viciousness of the attacks, let me state that she did nto bring up Troy's violence or his other issues until she was attacked. Then she did not get to discuss them since this is all HER fault.

I love my sister and her husband. Her husband came to her as a weak man due to his family situation. His mother is a piece of work. (sorry Troy but it is the truth). His family has many issues that have contributed to the situations now.

That being said, I will take up for my sister. I am her big sister and she is my baby sister. I love her and I know she would do the same for me.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-29-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
How does your mother feel about Cheryl's claims against her?

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
_Leonard Cohen

KATIESMUMMY 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KATIESMUMMY Click to send private message to KATIESMUMMY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I wonder......when the police were called when she was leaving, was it because she was taking their son to another stange man's house??? Let me tell you something, if my daughter were being forcefully taken away from me to some other stranger's house, you's need the police there too.
The woman is an adulteress looking for someone or somthing t to blame for her infedelity. The only excuse she can make is she has "no skills" (what the hell is that), and that her husband was in a chatroom - COME ON!!! She is pathetic!
The only reason Troy hasn't divorced her yet is that he is afraid for his son, because let's face it, Cheryl aint no prize....

09-29-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Wow, I'm still amazed by the power that tv producers have over people and their opinions.

Media...the force that controls our wonderful nation and many of the minds of the people in it.

Hey, I don't know these people (Troy and Cheryl), but I'm not buying everything this show is selling.

niecewasthere 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niecewasthere Click to send private message to niecewasthere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
First off, let me just admit who I am. I am Cheryl and Troy's niece. I lived with them when all of this crap occured, like my Mom said, 8 YEARS AGO....I was 19 at the time, so don't go starting on my Mother for allowing me live there as in other threads. Last I checked at 19 I could make my own decisions.

If you weren't there don't assume. It was not as bad as people who aren't involved are making it out to be. Yes, Cheryl may have been in the wrong, but Troy was too. Cheryl didn't just up and move and "take" their son. They actually discussed it and the decision was amicable at the time. Troy, unlike it was made out to be on the show, did not stand on the sidewalk and tear up about her leaving with their son. He helped to put him into the car, actually helped pack the u-haul, and said goodbye, no tears, no fights, nothing. He just went to work. Their son actually went back to Troy soon after Chreryl moved to stay with his dad for a while. Cheryl may not have felt that she had options, but she did, she chose not to use them out of fear from what I gathered. Troy stayed in our home for a while more, then moved in with his parents. Oh, and Troy DID meet his cyber person as well, but I was gone by then. They didn't just chat either, they phoned each other, etc...

Being in the house at the time was, well, like watching two people who cared about each other slowly die. They were at a point where something was going to happen. I am personally glad they did work things out. They are very good together despite what the editors of the program choose to edit out. I am personally loving how they are leaving anything to do with Troy out of it to make Cheryl look like a bad person. I think that is what they "in the business" call drama people. Reality TV isn't reality TV because you get what the editors want you to get.

Please don't assume what you see is what there is. Trust me, there is A LOT more than is being seen.

Oh and for the Cheryl is no Prize statement, please, post your picture so that we may critique you as well. No offense, but has anyone ever heard of the children's book "Words are Not for Hurting" because I resemble my aunt and didn't appreciate the statement either.

Thanks for reading this, it has been interesting to read about others tearing my aunt and uncle as well as the other participants apart when I am sure everyone has their own issues. It just makes for interesting conversation though.

niecewasthere 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niecewasthere Click to send private message to niecewasthere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Just for clarification purposes. The police were not called when Cheryl left with their son. That happened prior to her leaving and their son wasn't even there. He was with me, if my memory serves me correctly

09-29-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Cheryl is a prize. She is one of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met. And she would forgive all of you in a second for your mean and hateful comments by finding a reason to defend you. She always gives the benefit of the doubt to everyone, everytime.
I cant believe so many of you think a man who abuses a woman is an innocent victim. Or that a woman who leaves for safety sake and takes her child for same is wrong. I'm proud of Cheryl for getting out and making sure they were safe. AND it was CHERYL who sought help for their marriage this time, too.
I hope none of you people who so easily hang her here are ever scared or hurt or stuck in an abusive marriage, because then you will find out decisions arent made easy and family isnt always there for you and sometimes you make bad moves when you are scared and alone or have a child to care for, but you do the best you can just as my friend Cheryl did and is still doing and will continue to do because she is a strong intelligent kind woman.
Did any of you ever think her JOB was here and if she kept her JOB she ate and so did her son?? If she left her job to go running off to her family, who was going to feed them?
SHE WAS HERE TO BE WITH TROY. She LEFT her family and moved here to be with HIM.
You who condemn her are enablers. You are enabling Troy to continue his cycle of abuse. You are validating his sick idea of how to treat her. You are hanging the true victim and cheering on the abuser. Did you ever stop to think he may be meeting these young girls and abusing them as well? Bating them in with his tears?
Unbelievable.
Arabella

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
>I wonder......when the police were called
>when she was leaving, was
>it because she was taking
>their son to another stange
>man's house??? Let me
>tell you something, if my
>daughter were being forcefully taken
>away from me to some
>other stranger's house, you's need
>the police there too.
>The woman is an adulteress looking
>for someone or somthing t
>to blame for her infedelity.
> The only excuse she
>can make is she has
>"no skills" (what the hell
>is that), and that her
>husband was in a chatroom
>- COME ON!!! She
>is pathetic!
>The only reason Troy hasn't divorced
>her yet is that he
>is afraid for his son,
>because let's face it, Cheryl
>aint no prize....

wow I just can't express enough how mean spirited the above post is! Whether you place blame on Troy, Cheryl, or both, the cheap shots above really say who is pathetic. You don't walk in Cheryls shoes and to "speak for her" in what her motives are and why Troy stays with her is awfully presumptious. Infidelity is rarely black and white. It is usually a sympton of a build up of many factors gone haywire. I am not condoning it, I just don't feel it is my or anyone elses place to crucify her for it. Really classy post.

Sista, I applaud you for being as civil as you are, while defending your sister. Good Job

09-29-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Eight years ago??? Troy talked about Desert Storm...that was in the early nineties right?

I'm sorry, this timeline makes no sense.

Isn't their goal something about war torn?

Do you think the intent was to outline their entire 20 year marriage? And they sort of went off on a tangent?

Sorry, I'm confused. I would really like to know more but I'm frustrated that the only information I'm getting is sorted pieces from the show and then added details by friends and family.

09-29-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
The war was no picnic as it is not now for those serving. But the problems seemed to begin when the chatting began. Of course, there were issues before that, like the miscarriages Cheryl had before they finally concieved their son, or the fact that theri son was born while his father was in Iraq and she was experiencing severe depression after his birth? When Troy came back it was not all wine and roses but they muddled through it liek all couples do. Then they got out of the military and moved to Colorado. (Troy wanted to be nearer his family).

Enter the chatting room.

As for the adultress thing, if you insist on calling names, please remember that the Bible states that lusting after someone is the same as sleepign with them and cyber sex, even though with words, is the same in God's eyes as literal sex. So they are both adulterers.

These are very real people with very real problems that were let down by this show and its editors for not dealing with the problems they originally stated. Instead, it has become a witch hunt and I for one refuse to stand by and let the media *spin* this the way they want to.

09-29-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
huh??

lol

no cyber chatting and moving into another man's bed are not the same... sista or no sista

09-29-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I said that in God's eyes it is the same, not literally, please read the post carefully adn you will see what I said.

09-29-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbordeaux Click to send private message to jbordeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
sista to sista, I commend you for taking up for your sister, however cybersex is not the same as cheating.you have to understand we are seeing this couple at their worst, so our comments are not all going to be glowing.Everyone on the show is airing dirty laundry. I feel for cheryl, I think she has alot of pain inside that she's afraid to let out.the first step is to admit your own wrong doing, she had a hard time doing that, maybe it's becouse everyone in the family sides with her.Hmmmmmm

09-29-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I guess we agree to disagree. As a minister, I know what the Bible says about God's feelings on the subject but the world at large sees it differently so I understand.

As her sister, I will take up for her because she has worked on this and asked forgiveness and received it whether or not the show chooses to show it or not.

As for our family, would not your own family take up for you too?

09-29-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
>I guess we agree to disagree.
>As a minister, I know
>what the Bible says about
>God's feelings on the subject
>but the world at large
>sees it differently so I
>understand.
>
>As her sister, I will take
>up for her because she
>has worked on this and
>asked forgiveness and received it
>whether or not the show
>chooses to show it or
>not.
>
>As for our family, would not
>your own family take up
>for you too?

With all due respect, but I have been a christian for over 30 years, just as your sister has asked for forgiveness, is it not possible that Troy has also. You seem to have no problem seeing Cheryls growth, what about his.I'm sorry if you think the show has protrayed your sister unjustly, but maybe just maybe, they precieved the same things that we see.That is not to say that she is an horrible person, I have posted several times that I'am pulling for both of them. I've also stated that I commend you for taking up for you sister, so why the offense??

SoulPeace 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SoulPeace Click to send private message to SoulPeace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I do commend you for sticking up for your sister sistasista, however a family members perspective on a situation involving another family member is just as one sided as the editing in this couples boot camp appears to be.

If my memory serves me, in the very first episode of the season, didn't Rhonda and Iyanla divide the men and the women and talk to them seperately? I seem to remember(I may be wrong), Cheryl mentioning when it was just the women that she went to another man. Troy mentioned this as well. Also, didn't Cheryl say something during group how she thought that while in Iraq the men paid women for sex? It seems to me that even though you say that she thought they were going into the house for the recent chatting problems the reason why they are truly there goes further back than that.

Also, I am curious to find out how Cheryl justifies her issues with Troy chatting then when it would seem she was doing the same thing if she met this man online and then moved in with him. It's basically the same thing as Troy was doing, with the exception that she was the one to leave the house.

I do not believe that Cheryl is a bad person. I don't believe that Troy is a bad person. I believe that the war put a strain on their relationship early on, and now is their chance to overcome their situation.

curiousatsis 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curiousatsis Click to send private message to curiousatsis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Hey Sista, how long have you been a Minister?? What Religion, and what is you title?? Do you offer counseling and if so, why haven't you counseled your sister???

Shoe Diva 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoe%20Diva Click to send private message to Shoe%20Diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
Reality TV is not something new or unusual; it's been around for several years. We all know what to expect when a person bears their soul to the national viewing public. If Cheryl wanted her indiscretion kept secret, she would not have revealed it prior to becoming an SO houseguest. I have 5 siblings and if one or all were on national television and the focus of a similar situation, I would proudly stand in their defense as well. However, I know my siblings would have enough common sense to maintain silence on certain personal or private matters unless there was an underlying motive aside from obtaining personal healing. I didn't feel sorry for Cheryl and was glad to hear Troy & Michael admit that the crying game that you call a breakdown was transparent and completely fake. sistasista, there is no witch-hunt to crucify Cheryl and the media is not responsible for spinning her open-book out of control. It's called Cheryl being responsible for her own actions and quit placing blame.

09-29-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
I have some land I wanna sell you. It' s beautiful! Crystal clear lakes, tall majestic mountains! I have pictures! The pics are on tv!
Give me a break...
You will crucify a person because of what you "think" you know of them in 14 hours? I feel sorry for you.
Arabella

Shoe Diva 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoe%20Diva Click to send private message to Shoe%20Diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Cheryl's breakdown"
How profound! You must be a relative. Enjoy your day.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •