The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-05 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Haven't seen one of these in a few weeks, so I thought I'd give it a shot...

1. Why did Adam take such exception to Rebecca calling him "honey" during the Detour?

2. Why didn't Freddy and Kendra Yield Kris and Jon?
a) They wanted revenge on Adam and Rebecca
b) They figured that Kris and Jon were getting such a nice all-expense-paid tour of Shanghai, they didn't have to worry about it
c) They forgot that Kris and Jon were even in the race
d) Jonathan and Victoria told them not to
e) ???

3. Explain how to hail a taxi in Shanghai properly.

4. Where did Kris and Jon put their emotions for the race until now?

5. Coming into one seedier section of town, Kendra called it the "ghetto", while Kris referred to it as "Harlem". What are some different ways in which they could have referred to this neighborhood?

6. Since she had such a struggle in the Detour, is it safe to say that Hayden is not necessarily a "Brick...House"?

7. Why did cabbies feel they could take Kris and Jon the long way to their destination?

8. Under what circumstances do the Tai Chi performers get to use their swords?

9. Kendra asked one of the people helping her in the window-washing Roadblock for a hug before she started. What was the real reason?

10. Why did the racers all run out into traffic -- and nearly get run over -- when heading into the hotel where the Pit Stop was?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 Spider 02-02-05 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 alwaysintruble1 02-02-05 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 Molaholic 02-03-05 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 samboohoo 02-03-05 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 mikey 02-03-05 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 ARnutz 02-03-05 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12 Surveysez 02-04-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
1. Why did Adam take such exception to Rebecca calling him "honey" during the Detour?

A: I think only his special 'man' can call him this.

b) They figured that Kris and Jon were getting such a nice all-expense-paid tour of Shanghai, they didn't have to worry about it
e) ???

e: Revenge is sweeter and Freddie needs to shows his manhood becuase he has not 'broken someone in half yet!'

A: I live in Singapore been to China - it was peak hour when they arrived and taxis pick people up from designated taxi points or areas, not off the street and not dumb Americans who know nothing about their country. Later, cabs were plentiful because it was not peak hour.

A: In their little athletic bumbag

5. Coming into one seedier section of town, Kendra called it the "ghetto", while Kris referred to it as "Harlem". What are some different ways in which they could have referred to this neighborhood?

A: Scary as all hell!

6. Since she had such a struggle in the Detour, is it safe to say that Hayden is not necessarily a "Brick...House"?

A: Hayden is definitely the thrid word in the phrase. STOP WHINING!

7. Why did cabbies feel they could take Kris and Jon the long way to their destination?

A: The cab drivers were just helping Kris/Jon see their city and what better way than to take them out of the way to a few non tourism hot spots. i commend them for being so patriotic.

A: When Aaron asks them to.

9. Kendra asked one of the people helping her in the window-washing Roadblock for a hug before she started. What was the real reason?

A: Maybe Freddie is not giving her the kid of love she needed. He is short sighted, so maybe short in another area too.

10. Why did the racers all run out into traffic -- and nearly get run over -- when heading into the hotel where the Pit Stop was?

A: I think Aaron merely nudged Hayden into traffic to get a head start. Rebecca saw an opportunity.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-02-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
His DBF back home is the only one allowed to call him that, and Adam's been away from him for so long, he just couldn't take it anymore.

c) They forgot that Kris and Jon were even in the race, heck most of the time the cameramen and editors forget as well.

(1)Don't have horns growing out of your head, (2)actually take the time to ask someone instead of assuming you're back in the states and just have to yell TAXI in your most annoying tone.

The evil superhero 'Johnathan' had used his powers to take their emotions from them, and now that he's been defeated by 'SuperPhil and his Manboobs', Kris and Jon will now have some personality for the rest of the race.

Why is it that every set of questions has had at least one question that I just can't come up with an answer to? Are you one of my High School Teachers? Why are you still harrassing me?

She's definately built like one, just wish someone would use some of the left-over bricks to shut her mouth permanently

(1)They saw bootleg footage of ealier legs, and knew that it wouldn't matter much since they alwys seem to do so well at everything..(2)Neither one of them can say/do anything remotely mean towards anyone else, so why not rip off a few dumb tourists?

TAR producers had this task set up hoping that Johnathan would still be around, and thus would have given every viewer what they were hoping for all season...The telivised castration of the WORST.REALITY.SHOW.CONTESTANT.EVER.

She was probably trying to pick the pocket of one of the workers in case she blundered so badly in the task they would still have money left after Phil took all they had.

Did you see any bathroom stops for any of them during the show? I'f I would have gone that long without going, I would have risked getting hit as well to be 1st one to go.

courtesy of Surveysez

sad, he's been gone for two episodes, and I still find it necessary to bring him into my answers...there was just to much to work with when it came to 'he who must not be named'

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
Well, as a real Queen Bee, honey is considered sacred.

e) It would have been a violation of the Models’ Model Code of Conduct to Yield two of the “Beautiful People”

They have hailable taxis in Shanghai?

They were held in a deep, dark corner of the mind, released only when the blood fever strikes, ripping logic from its hold – a condition known as Pawn Fhar.

Taking a hint from the “Chinese Food in China = just food” premise, then it would be “just town”.

No, but she did make a hell of a mule.

Hey, it’s Shanghai. The cabbies are just continuing a long tradition of taking people for a ride.

When they try to cash those Bertram Van Muenster checks at the local bank.

She was afraid the Philelimator might not be so obliging this time, this being a non-elimination leg.

There is more then one meaning to the term “Pit Stop” wink wink nod nod say no more

sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"

Throw Mary Adam in front of it. It will stop the cab, but it probably still won't kill him.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-03-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-05 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

>1. Why did Adam take
>such exception to Rebecca calling
>him "honey" during the Detour?
>
The last time she called him "honey," he was mauled by bears.
>
>2. Why didn't Freddy and
>Kendra Yield Kris and Jon?
>
When you yield, you have to put both yours and their picture on the yield board, and they thought putting their picture next to Kris and Jon's would hurt their modeling career.
>
>3. Explain how to hail
>a taxi in Shanghai properly.
>
Yell "Chinese fire drill" and when the cab driver runs around the car, jump into the driver's seat.
>
>4. Where did Kris and
>Jon put their emotions for
>the race until now?
>
They had let Lori and Bolo borrow them, who promptly gave them back when they were eliminated.

>5. Coming into one seedier
>section of town, Kendra called
>it the "ghetto", while Kris
>referred to it as "Harlem".
> What are some different
>ways in which they could
>have referred to this neighborhood?
>
I dunno, but Kris is now referred to as a "Harlem Globetrotter."
>
>6. Since she had such
>a struggle in the Detour,
>is it safe to say
>that Hayden is not necessarily
>a "Brick...House"?
>
I got nuthin' But did you know you can become a "member" of Hayden's website for only $5.95 per month to find out?

>7. Why did cabbies feel
>they could take Kris and
>Jon the long way to
>their destination?
>
Given the competition, it seemed like there was no hurry.

>8. Under what circumstances do
>the Tai Chi performers get
>to use their swords?
>
Only during a mugging, but it is not that effective, given that it takes them about 30 seconds to draw the sword.

>9. Kendra asked one of
>the people helping her in
>the window-washing Roadblock for a
>hug before she started.
>What was the real reason?
>
That was a really tough roadblock, as she had never washed a window before.
>
>10. Why did the racers
>all run out into traffic
>-- and nearly get run
>over -- when heading into
>the hotel where the Pit
>Stop was?

Unlike the "Operating Hours" signs, which are in English worldwide, traffic signs in China are in some other language.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"

That's what his mommy calls him and Rebecca just reminded him how he missed her so much and needs his toenails cut.

e) ???

I don't know what's proper, but I know you should not stand in the middle of the street and wave your arms.

They must've left it back in Ethiopia with the a$$es.

I have nothing...

Well... she has been "letting it all hang out" by not wearing a bra!

They assumed they were like other American tourists who wanted to see all of the sights while in town.

If Jerko were still there, they would've used them.

Freddy has been withholding affection until Kendra becomes more sensitive.

THEY WERE IN A RACE!!!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 12"
Cause only Mommy can call him honey.
e) ???
They wanted to hide in the foliage and see the little monkeys jump up and down by the yield sign.
Wait until dark, sneak up on the driver when he is getting out, thump him on the head and toss him in the back. Drive to where you want to go, and when the driver awakens, inform him he is now working in the next town since he has been shanghaied.
Emotions? Emotions? We don need no stinkin emotions.
Mean Streets, a Jerry Bruckheimer production
Out house, maybe
Kris and Jon were so nice that the driver was afraid if he got there on time, the next person in the cab might be Hayden, so he was stalling.
Only if a racer had brought a chunk of chi.
She is teamed with Freddy, for heaven's sake.
Three teams are used to having traffic stop for their looks and one team has been told by a certain someone's mommy that the world revolves around him.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •