The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janells robe"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

flighty_girl 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flighty_girl Click to send private message to flighty_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janells robe"
Does anyone know what brand Janelles and Aprils robe are???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janells robe tribephyl 09-14-05 1
 RE: Janells robe HistoryDetective 09-14-05 2
 RE: Janells robe lvoetulips 09-14-05 3
   RE: Janells robe Bebo 09-14-05 4
       RE: Janells robe lvoetulips 09-14-05 5
           RE: Janells robe hahahahahaha 09-17-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janells robe"
Jordache!

OR

Whoogeevsasheet!

But, most likely ... it's a veiled attempt to make us buy more.

All CBS shows are reliant on big corps to pay for their bills.
So, it's most likely some brand you can find in your local TARGET.

tribe

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janells robe"
Come join us in Off Topic, flighty_girl. It's where all the cool spammers hang out.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-14-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Janells robe"
not only are you flighty, you're an official loser.

I am the judge of these things, you know.

I started one too!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janells robe"
Just because someone else violates the guidelines doesn't give you the right to do it. Name calling is not permitted here.

Look folks, the moderators were alerted and handled it. We decided to leave one thread open in case someone did have an answer to this question. We didn't leave it open so that posters could bash the poster or otherwise divert discussion from the show. If you don't know the answer to the question, then just move along.

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-14-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janells robe"
oops. I apologize. Won't happen again.

I started one too!

hahahahahaha 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hahahahahaha Click to send private message to hahahahahaha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janells robe"
Hahahahahaha this whole message board sucks and so do you guys.
Whatever happened to being nice to people? Just because all your lives suck doesn't mean you have to rain on everyone elses parade. Believe you me, I am not wasting anymore of MY time on this pathetic board with you losers who have nothing better to do than watch other peoples lives cuz ya have none of your own.
PEACE OUT
And PS....I found out what kind of robe it is thank you very much. So much for your help BEEBOOOO or what the hell your name is.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •