The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jani Winning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

pieeater 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pieeater Click to send private message to pieeater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jani Winning"
The only chance Jani has to win is to feed the flame growing between Ape-ril and Evil-ette. If,for some reason, Evil-ette wins the POV, Ape-ril can be swayed into hating her more, and convincing Jennifer to vote for Jani over Evil in the end.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Very Doubtful ( one possible way) universityofkentuckyrocks 09-11-05 2
   RE: Very Doubtful ( one possible wa... Lisa0116 09-12-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Very Doubtful ( one possible way)"
I really doubt that Jen would vote for Janelle b/c of the feud between those two. I think that if April made it, Ivette would end up changing her vote b/c of James and a little help from Rachel and Howie. I think that Maghole, Jen, and Yapril would never betray but Ivette might.

UL will always suck in my book

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Very Doubtful ( one possible way)"
I am hoping that Janelle gets the POV and Ape-ril votes out Maggot (because she would be stiffer competition in the next HOH than Evilette). Now, if Maggot sticks to her word, then she would NOT vote for Ape-ril to get the money. She keeps saying that whoever turns on the fiendsheep won't get her vote-that is how she kept Evilette from voting out Ape-ril the last time. We'll see.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •