The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"
Alright, I don't care about scenarios. Who do you want to Win the game? no matter how unprobable.

My friend, lets just call her N, wants It to come down to Teresa and Big Tom, with Big Tom winning. She likes his pleasant, simple, jovial manner. "Big Tom Here"

Ideally, I would have liked Silas to win, because he was pretty to look at, and if he won, it would mean he would get a lot of face time. But, as of the recrap, I want MamaKim to win. Why? Because she's old, she's smart, and she was bitchy when Lex was telling her what to do. If I remember correctly, she said 'Nobody's going to tell me what to do." Or something along those lines... Second place should go to Ethan, because he's so nice.

Who do you want to win?

MattyMax

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BRANDON MikeD 11-30-01 1
 BRANDON also drich61 11-30-01 2
 Any combination of Lex, Kim J. and ... Survivorerist 12-01-01 3
   No Preference Round Robin 12-06-01 4
 RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of ... Yazimodo 12-07-01 5
 RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of ... LionChow 12-07-01 6
   RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of ... Round Robin 12-07-01 7
 ETHAN! southgal1 12-07-01 8
 RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of ... prime8 12-07-01 9
 RE: Who Do You want to Win? (Ep 9) MattyMax 12-07-01 10
 Kim P BaquaR13 12-08-01 11
 RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of ... mauki 12-08-01 12
 VoTe ToTaLs.... BaquaR13 12-11-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-30-01, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BRANDON"
Kelly - bitchy
MamaKim - weak and not deserving
Ethan - no personality
Lex - bossy and overbearing
Kim P - cute, but no personality (she should go out with Ethan)
Tom - skating along - not really playing the game
Frank - weird
Teresa - hot, but clueless

Brandon is constantly thinking and planning, not to mention hilarious. I would love to see him win the game. (Plus he deserves a million dollars for putting up with Lindsey all that time)

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-01, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "BRANDON also"
I have wanted Brandon to win from the beginning. As MikeD says he is the only one who is constantly thinking. At first I thought he had no chance, because of his being gay. I felt there was no way a second gay man would be allowed to win, especially before a popular straight guy (like Colby or Ethan). Lately however I am feeling more like he does have a shot, not the best chance but a chance. For having his head in the game he deserves it, most of the others are just paranoid, and that is the extent of their being in the game.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-01-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Any combination of Lex, Kim J. and Brandon for final 2"
This is not to say that everyone isn't deserving of the million, but I'd say these three deserve it the most. For the following reasons:

Lex - For the most part, he's been a good player. Sure Kelly may not like him, but, hey, Tom not liking Brandon doesn't make Brandon any less deserving. Also, regarding the witch hunt, nobody's perfect, even Rich made some mistakes.

Kim J. - Has really compensated for being a "physical liability." From the way she acts, you wouldn't think she was the oldest one out there. She's showed a lot of heart and drive and definitely deserves the win.

Brandon - Like Mike and Rich, I can see he's probably one of the smartest out there. He seems to be the one who's "playing the game" the most. He knows his strengths and weaknesses and has done a rather good job in adapting to different situations.

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-01, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "No Preference"
Of the nine left, I don't that much give a crap who wins. There are ones, such as Frank and Lex, that I like less than others. But the ones I wanted out the most, Carl, Linda and the Linzer, are all outta there now, and there isn't anybody left who would p!ss me off by winning.

Yazimodo 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-01, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yazimodo Click to send private message to Yazimodo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"

I know i definitely DON'T want MamaKim to win...
She has been NOTHING but a parasite since the show started. I don't know why people credit her with being a masterming and such and such. Before the switch, she lost challenge after challenge. I mean: Boran had Diane AND KimJ on their team, that was TWO big disadvantages.

"So what?" you say... "She's smart" is she...
Not so.

People credit her with the Silas boot (which was T's doing), decidin to lose the puzzle challenge (not very hard for her) and havin a secret alliance with Kelly and Ethan. Hmmm... if you've seen tonight's episode, you know THAT'S not true.
The ONLY possibility of her actually being deserving is if she's doin the same thing as Will Kirby from BB2 and losing challenges on purpose so people keep her. However, that's not expecially smart in Survivor AND i doubt it.

I also feel Frank, Tom and Ethan arent really deserving either.
My opinion on Ethan may change, but the others i feel just arent playin the game at all. Tom, even though he's HILARIOUS, he doesnt really seem like he totally understands what he's doing. And finally, Frank... well... he's Frank.

KimP i thought was useless but thats only cuz she wasnt really shown. She's tryin but not too much so it would kinda be the equivalent of Keith, Rodger or Elizabeth winnin last year. She's part of the game, just not at the top of it.

Lex, Brandon, Teresa. They've always been scheming. Always looking to the future.

Ok... maybe Lex is an jerk (i love when the winner is a jerk) but dont tell me he's stupid or not looking ahead. After all, he DID guess Kelly hated him. Maybe he brought it on himself tonight, but he also DID turn Brandon to save himself. Maybe it was paranoia, but what if it werent.

Brandon has always been scheming. We dont know exactly what his intentions were at all times (especially tonight)... but he's got something.

Finally, Teresa. She's probably the most deserving. She was scheming from the start, remember? she said all that stuff about *choosing* to side with the Oldies whil still maintainin the best relationship with the GenX. At the switch, she *made* Boran vote Silas. At the merge, she *ensured* that a Boran (Clarence) lose a member instead of the Smaburus, which she now *controls*.

So: Brandon, Lex and Teresa
Maybe: Ethan, LilKim
Pure luck: Tom, Frank
NEVER!: MamaKim

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-07-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"
Given that probability does not enter into this:

Top 3:

1. I'm sticking with my man Lex. He has schemed and plotted from minute one, and I kind of like the recent nutty side of him. Picture him with an Edward G. Robinson style voice (oldtime movies gangster regular) saying "Nobody votes against Lex, see... nobody. I'll plug ya fulla lead, see..."

2. Keeping with my penchant for kooks, I'd also love to see Frank win. I think he'd be a lot of fun in interviews, and deer antler-mania would sweep the nation.

3. I guess Ethan after that. No strong feeling here. I just want to see somebody win that ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE at surviving in some sort of difficult environment (Rich and Tina... be serious).

Please, God, not him/her:
1, 2, 3. These three are easy and identical in reasoning. None of them could survive longer than 48 hours if they were left to their own devices. Therefore, I don't think any of them deserve to win. It totally burned me up when Rich and Tina won, especially Tina... worthless. So, give me anybody but Brandon, Theresa and MamaKim.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-07-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"
I know I posted last night that I had no preference and that there was nobody left who could p!ss me off by winning. After last night's show, scratch that. I now hate Lex with a passion, and I have little use for Brandon either. Fortunately I think both of those yahoos shot themselves in the foot with their sorry behavior in last night's episode. I have plenty more to say about those two a--holes, and will use the Bashers forum to say it.

southgal1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "ETHAN!"
I don't think I would consider many of the Survivor contestants to be likeable, but Ethan definitely is. And I have a thing for soccer players.

Anyone but MammaKim or Teresa, doing an impression of the previous winner should not allow you to win yourself.

prime8 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prime8 Click to send private message to prime8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"
Ethan! He seems to be playing smart (under the radar, but not mindless); he's athletic (maybe too much?!); and he seems genuine (althought that can be detrimental in this game). So, I'm not sure how probable it is. For me, he has been the most likeable person. I've been rooting for him since the onset, but giving his hackie-sack to the local kids was the corker for me!

I've liked Lex up until last night too. He may be a great guy in person, but his smoking out the rat mission annoyed me. He did not make the smartest tactical move, and it will cost them. I guarantee it. Samboohoo now has the upper advantage.

Remember S2? Kucha totally had a strong, functioning, team-thing going into the merge, but the totally unlikeable, dysfunctional Ogakor people pulled together and pulled it off. Very similar. I hope that S4 is a lot more unpredictable!

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-01, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Do You want to Win? (Ep 9)"

I could really go for Kim P winning,OR Ethan. Kim P. seems somewhat smiley and vapid, honorable and strong. And YOUNG, for once. Wouldn't it be hot if they hooked up? They'd have pretty babies.

Kim J. lost me with deciding to vote for Kelly. I thought she'd at least check her facts.

SO, Which of the sambaru are going to win? and which of the boran will be able to hold on the longest? I don't see how sambaru can loose, unless Brandon is being serious in his relationship w/ Boran Boys, which I don't see.

Yeah, poor kelly.

Matty

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-01, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kim P"
She is my favorite, that is all i have to say... (ok, i lied, i have one more thing to say, she is good to look at too!!!)

mauki 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-01, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mauki Click to send private message to mauki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who Do You want to Win? (As of Recrap)"
Frank--An honorable man AND he is most likely to have been capable of surviving if the game had been for real. I am certain that he won't win. Even if he makes the final 2(?), he isn't likable enough. But integrity never goes out of style.
(even if it does come with a few idiosyncrasies).

mauki

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-01, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "VoTe ToTaLs...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-01 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

The way i did it was that i counted one vote for anyone that you said you wanted to win, even if it was 2 or 3 people that was listed:

Brandon- 4 votes
Ethan- 4 votes
Lex- 3 votes
Kim P- 2 votes
Frank- 2 votes
Kim J- 2 votes
Teresa- 1 vote
Kim J- 1 vote

Ironically, no one has chosen Tom yet... how weird! (HAHA)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •