The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drew BB5 comments on Janie winning HOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-05, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drew BB5 comments on Janie winning HOH"
Drew's blog on "Revenge of the Houseguests" on cbs.com
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I just turned off my TiVo and I am soooo happy! Go Janelle! Wow. This is the best I’ve felt after a BB in a long time! Wow. I’m sooo glad she won. I love it.

Janelle’s doing it at the perfect time! Winning HOH’s at the end is exactly what you NEED to do to manage the power in the end. There is only one more HOH competition left and she has the ability to win it. I think she HAS to win it if she wants to make it to the end. I think it is so AMAZING she’s making it this far considering her partner was the first houseguest voted out! It’s so refreshing to see such an intelligent, beautiful young woman. (Small crush??……….maybe) ;)

Now my thoughts on the other side:

At this point the only other person I’d like to see win it besides Janelle is Maggie. I have gained a lot more respect for Maggie these past few weeks. I respect her calm, cool and collected game play. She plays strategically and she understands how to follow the laws of power.

Big Brother is a sociological chess match. First you have to understand the personalities of your pieces and which ways they can move. THEN you make YOUR moves. The determining factor for this week between the “friendship,” is their individual egos. Ivette, April and Maggie must hurdle their personal differences toward Janelle in order have a chance at the $500,000.

P.S.: Hand on the Bible strategy aside, James continues to get most of my TiVo instant replays. Sooo funny!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drew BB5 comments on Janie winn... okaychatt 09-11-05 1
   RE: Drew BB5 comments on Janie winn... rjrabbit 09-11-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-11-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drew BB5 comments on Janie winning HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-05 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

<At this point the only other person I’d like to see win it besides Janelle is Maggie. I have gained a lot more respect for Maggie these past few weeks. I respect her calm, cool and collected game play. She plays strategically and she understands how to follow the laws of power.

Oh, little rabbit. Kudos for all the live feeds you have had to put up with these last weeks. I am looking forward to your upcoming "Released, Own Recognizance". You deserve a break from these people. If I were on the left coast, I'd take you out for some drinks.

I guess you're right in that Maggie has shown a keen ability to manipulate others. Perhaps she's a descendent of Machiavelli?

"Calm, cool, and collected'', eh? Can we take just a second and think about this?

Yes, she has maintained a stoic presentation to the NH, but I see that more as threatening to withdraw her "love" should anyone step away from the Fiendship.

Yes, she has managed to keep a distance from the Fienship, but I see that as being cold.

Yes, her even keeled response to stress has been remarkable, but I would describe it more as "Wait until I can 'explain' this to you when we're alone."

All that said, I would have to give the prize to Maggie if she were against either Ivette or April.

But if the F2 were Maggie and Janelle, the latter would win because she had survived against all odds.

Keep in mind I started a "Maggie might not be so bad" thread a while back, but I have COMPLETELY changed my mind after watching her antics in the live feeds.

Her brand of loyalty and friendship differs significantly in definition from mine.

For me, friendship means supporting others, being glad when they try new things and do well, comforting them when something goes wrong.

My brand of friendship includes being able to disagree without threatening to withdraw my caring.

Maggie has used a completely different definition of friendship to control the NH, and I cannot respect that IRL.

Of course, this is a game, so I don't know how she thinks outside the house. But I can tell you, I'd give her a very wide berth of avoidance based on what I've seen from her on the BB show.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drew BB5 comments on Janie winning HOH"
I don't think Drew is watching the live feeds. Otherwise he wouldn't think that way of Maghole.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •